BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
funny you should mention that.  
I just checked it, and I have 1 store showing $398 and the rest showing $358.
Wasn't this $398 normally?

If so, wonder if this is clearance or a rollback.

https://www.dexterclearance.com/walmart-local-stock?sku_product=158252654&upc_product=026495010362&zip=03867
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FiremanBrad:
I’d like to see that savage axis heavy bbl 22-250 go on clearance!!

https://www.dexterclearance.com/walmart-local-stock?sku_product=158252654&upc_product=026495010362&zip=03867
rollback.  saw it on the price sticker over the weekend.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#2]
$49.00 Workbench

This is a pretty good deal for a workbench.  Some stores have them for as low as $25.  Harbor Freight sells a similar one for well over $100.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 2:06:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#3]
wow!  dexter is looking waaaaayyyy better!

showing a ton more results than brickseek!

i searched the pardner pumps in my area on brickseek, it returned 3 stores.

dexter, same sku and zip returned 13!?

was getting ready to subscribe to brickseek so that i could look at things in a given walmart, but might have just changed my mind.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:
wow!  dexter is looking waaaaayyyy better!

showing a ton more results than brickseek!

i searched the pardner pumps in my area on brickseek, it returned 3 stores.

dexter, same sku and zip returned 13!?

was getting ready to subscribe to brickseek so that i could look at things in a given walmart, but might have just changed my mind.
View Quote
Yeah just be careful as i mentioned earlier, I'm missing at least 1 store still on Dexter (haven't taken the time to check if others are missing).  
For whatever reason, Epping NH won't show up in Dexter.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Tankdawg0057:
PSA for those going to get out their layaway items

Went and got my Weatherby out of layaway last night.  Took over an hour with 3 managers.  Guys were nice and very knowledgeable.

1st problem, when getting a gun out of layaway it asks them to scan the “firearm cart”.  No one knows what that is or means.  It won’t let them continue.  The fix is to void the layaway, refund it, and sell me the items outright.  They waive the $10 cancellation fee.  This creates...

2nd problem, the Weathby Deluxe has now dropped out of Walmart’s inventory system and won’t ring up having been on Layaway since August.  They put it back into inventory and scan it which creates...

3rd problem, the Weatherby Deluxe now rings up at full price of $650 or so.  I put it on layaway for $349.  They have to manually alter the price, which requires bypassing things in the register and another manager to sign off on it.  ITS A DAMN GOOD THING I STILL HAD MY RECEIPT!  Apparently it intentionally makes it hard for them to alter prices on certain items, like guns.  This same exact problem also happens with the Bushnell binoculars I put on layaway.

Finally after several manual overrides, they checked me out for the price I put the stuff on layaway for.  Nice guys and I appreciated them taking care of me but.
View Quote
I had the same thing happen to me at the exact same time yesterday!  Weatherby Sporter Deluxe 308.  The manager doing mine said she did inventory on the guns and didn't scan that one.  Glad you got yours.  I stuck it out also and got mine and an 870 200th anniversary edition Remington.  New member and had to shorten this up.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Yeah just be careful as i mentioned earlier, I'm missing at least 1 store still on Dexter (haven't taken the time to check if others are missing).  
For whatever reason, Epping NH won't show up in Dexter.
View Quote
yeah, i see that.  searched for the jackal crossbows bs show a dozen stores with them in stock and dexter says no stores in my area are carrying it.  WTH!  this is going to make my head hurt!  never saw such disparity in the results before.  i've seen it be different in counts, and a couple of stores might not show up but this is crazy!
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 3:25:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crappieitis] [#7]
Mini
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 3:39:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crappieitis] [#8]
The Google minis made it in today I was surprised that my order didn't get canceled like so many people I read about on Slickdeals... I picked up 4 at $9shipped $38
Thanks what a deal
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 3:50:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: astross89] [#9]
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Cabelas deals, i guess.  New "rock bottom deals"

FN 10-round magazine for Five-Seven model,  $14.91 normally $49.99
5.7x28mm caliber
https://www.cabelas.com/product/bargain-cave/rock-bottom-deals/hunting-gear/pc/105591780/c/105642180/sc/105643980/fn-handgun-magazines/1433776.uts?slotId=2

Carlson's extended ported turkey chokes
Benelli Crio +  $14.91
Remington $22.41
normally $44.99
https://www.cabelas.com/product/bargain-cave/rock-bottom-deals/hunting-gear/pc/105591780/c/105642180/sc/105643980/carlsons-ported-turkey-choke-tubes/707247.uts?slotId=4
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Rivnut:
$49.00 Workbench

This is a pretty good deal for a workbench.  Some stores have them for as low as $25.  Harbor Freight sells a similar one for well over $100.
View Quote
its 2o bucks at my local wally.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By OverScoped:
View All Quotes
$49.00 Workbench

if it's the one in west mifflin, the box is beat to shit, but seems to be intact.  i saw it saturday, but was too lazy to dig to the bottom of the random stock pile to check the price.  got here this a.m. and saw it was $20.  that'll teach me
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Sad days...Got denied on a gun purchase at Walmart back 2 weeks ago.  Up to then, no problems.  Concealed carry made it easy on the forms and processing.  Then the fit hits the shan.  It was a major f'd up situation.  I filled out my part, signed and turned the computer around for the associate.  Dude logs in, click-i-d-clack and his mouth falls open.  "Says you are denied...I just barely got logged in".   Never got to the point of selecting that I had a concealed carry.  Nothing...just denied.  Computer said something about "Suspected strawman purchase and cited questions 11 (b), (c), and (f).  We were both a bit miffed at this.  He said he had never seen this before.  So we try it again thinking it was a glitch..  Same thing.  No paper prints out saying "denied".  They try to look me up in the computer after the fact...nothing.  Like I never was there.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:04:03 PM EDT
[#14]
So, missed that (aka...(1) $60 savage rebate missed).  Tried again at a different walmart store the next day.  Same thing.  Missed another 1/2 price shotgun.  So I call the FBI (NICS/CJIS group), get a dude that looks my name up and says there are no problems from their end.  Call the ATF...bitch of a phone tree, end up having to fill a questions form on their website.  Agent responded timely saying based on the full info, the transaction never made it out of Walmart, never hit ATF or NICS (which it really shouldn't with the concealed carry).  That left me with the whore...oh yeah, the beast whore Walmart.  So, I end up missing out on the three savage rebates....today, 2 other guns will go off layaway without me being able to get them.  A real shitty situation.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Another crazy part, I go to a store to talk to their management about this (per the instructions from Walmart corporate email response) and bingo, an hour before I got their, the same thing happened to a guy....turned the computer around, the agent signed in and BAM!...Denied.  So I have three department managers digging into this.  They are completely stumped.  I am denied in the system but they have zero paperwork to show I was even there or that i was denied (on paper), or why.  The denials did not have a case number or anything that can be used to look up and fight with the ATF/FBI/NICS...nothing, just no more gun deals until this gets figured out.  I have not tried a non-Walmart store yet but that is my next step.  I have so many clearance gun deals mapped out....all to hell now.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:05:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone know someone at FBI...ATF...WM Corporate.....???  I need help!
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#17]
if it's the one in west mifflin, the box is beat to shit, but seems to be intact.  i saw it saturday, but was too lazy to dig to the bottom of the random stock pile to check the price.  got here this a.m. and saw it was $20.  that'll teach me
View All Quotes
$49.00 Workbench

yup thats the one.   Its not really local to me but its within 30 miles.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By daChickenman:
So, missed that (aka...(1) $60 savage rebate missed).  Tried again at a different walmart store the next day.  Same thing.  Missed another 1/2 price shotgun.  So I call the FBI (NICS/CJIS group), get a dude that looks my name up and says there are no problems from their end.  Call the ATF...bitch of a phone tree, end up having to fill a questions form on their website.  Agent responded timely saying based on the full info, the transaction never made it out of Walmart, never hit ATF or NICS (which it really shouldn't with the concealed carry).  That left me with the whore...oh yeah, the beast whore Walmart.  So, I end up missing out on the three savage rebates....today, 2 other guns will go off layaway without me being able to get them.  A real shitty situation.
View Quote
WM says you can only have so many guns.  You have enough.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Caught this one at one of my local Walmarts Saturday for $25.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=404894664

looking at breaking it apart for stocking stuffers and keeping the drill and battery and charger since it matches the one that came in the kit with the circular saw for $22.00 a few months ago.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 9:23:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By chipdog4:
General Grabber STX tires in 265/75R17  Showing some at $59

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=22270982
View Quote
There's 4 in Indy zip: 46268

I heard back from General.  Was hoping it was a LT tire with a heavier load range (for a 3/4 ton), more of a passenger/SUV tire.  Wal-Mart exclusive
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote
Stores are half and half here between 358 and 398
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Dartboard for cheaper Christmas gifts

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=24537827
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 11:33:02 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
I’d like to see that savage axis heavy bbl 22-250 go on clearance!!

The 6.5cm Heavy is the same, down from 398!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 11:34:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Cwilltx:
Dartboard for cheaper Christmas gifts

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=24537827
View Quote
Accudart Electronic Dartboard - 21 Games with LCD Display, $9 here
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 11:39:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By phonegunner:
Caught this one at one of my local Walmarts Saturday for $25.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=404894664

looking at breaking it apart for stocking stuffers and keeping the drill and battery and charger since it matches the one that came in the kit with the circular saw for $22.00 a few months ago.
View Quote
Was this really a $100 kit at Walmart? There are several at my store for $50, saying 50% off. That seems to be right about what it is worth
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#26]
WM says you can only have so many guns.  You have enough.
View Quote
Next
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#27]

Next
View Quote
were these firearms that you previously purchased multiples of the same sku?  not sure what else might flag you as a straw.  as an ffl, it is the sellers responsibility to spot suspected straw purchases and deny them, but not sure what criteria they might be using.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:55:00 PM EDT
[#28]

The 6.5cm Heavy is the same, down from 398!!
View Quote
Link?
Please...
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By NCUrk:

Link?
Please...
View Quote
Should be this one: Savage Arms Savage Axis Camoxp Heavy Barrel 6.5creed
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Very nice gun I just bought one !! heavy barrel is nice its kind of a medium contour barrel
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#31]
$49.00 Workbench

View Quote
Scored 4 of these for our little league fields at $25 per.  They will do the job!
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 6:11:34 PM EDT
[#32]
a friend is looking for one of these if anyone sees any give me a yell.

robo batcave
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#33]
a friend is looking for one of these if anyone sees any give me a yell.

robo batcave
View Quote
None in my area.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By officerX:

None in my area.
View Quote
Same.  None.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#35]

Same.  None.
View Quote
None anywhere at Walmart according to brickseek
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By jonathon1289:

Should be this one: Savage Arms Savage Axis Camoxp Heavy Barrel 6.5creed
View Quote
Thank you.
Went and handled it today. Not sure if I want it or to save for an AR10 in 6.5.... Decisions, decisions...
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
Contact Walmart corporate, bitch a lot, and tell them you want them to reduce the price for the rebates they caused you to miss out on. 90% sure if its on their end they will.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By magilla:
Very nice gun I just bought one !! heavy barrel is nice its kind of a medium contour barrel
View Quote
Does it have the accutrigger?
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#39]

were these firearms that you previously purchased multiples of the same sku?  not sure what else might flag you as a straw.  as an ffl, it is the sellers responsibility to spot suspected straw purchases and deny them, but not sure what criteria they might be using.
View Quote
I have bought 2 savage xp 308, 2 savage xp 30.06, 2 ruger 10/22.  So yes there were multiples but nothing crazy.  This was the first time to attempt a buy at this specific store.  After questioning several Walmarts, they say they don't have a way to manually deny a buyer.  I can only assume that if someone blatantly says a "strawman phrase" like I am buying this for someone else...or whatever, then they could refuse.  But the denial came on a completely different 30.06 ..Axis II with the accutrigger.  The other savages were the 1/2 price XP's.  Either way, Navigating this is extremely frustrating.  At this point, I simply want proof of what was answered wrong and something saying I am "banned for life", "banned for this period", "here is your avenue for remedy"...something.  FBI says no issues.  ATF says it sounds like a WM software issue.  Walmart, no one with any stroke is able to be contacted.  I wish I had the money to sue the shit out of them for nothing more than bring attention to (1) a glitch in the new system or (2) if this happens, here are the steps to take care of this.  Right now there is nothing.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 9:37:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By madmacs69:
Contact Walmart corporate, bitch a lot, and tell them you want them to reduce the price for the rebates they caused you to miss out on. 90% sure if its on their end they will.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By madmacs69:
Believe me, I am trying.  Walmart corporate...there is no such number...that I can find...only the 1800walmart number.  Spent 45 minutes on hold for little good.  I have sent 5 emails through their system.  Responses say they will forward to the local walmart and will get a response in 3 days.  So far, no one can do shit about this.  There is suppose to be some "letter t the president" thing that a couple of associates have mentioned that might get action but cannot locate anything via website or searches.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#41]

Believe me, I am trying.  Walmart corporate...there is no such number...that I can find...only the 1800walmart number.  Spent 45 minutes on hold for little good.  I have sent 5 emails through their system.  Responses say they will forward to the local walmart and will get a response in 3 days.  So far, no one can do shit about this.  There is suppose to be some "letter t the president" thing that a couple of associates have mentioned that might get action but cannot locate anything via website or searches.
View Quote
Please let everyone know what you hear.

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/walmart/

Executive Contacts

Additional contact info for Walmart Executive Office: [email protected]

Walmart Executive Escalations:[email protected]

Primary Contact
Mark Ibbotson
Executive Vice President of Central Operations, Walmart U.S.
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Secondary Contact
Judith McKenna
Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Walmart U.S
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Greg Foran
President and Chief Executive Officer of Walmart U.S.
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Doug McMillon
President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#42]

I have bought 2 savage xp 308, 2 savage xp 30.06, 2 ruger 10/22.  So yes there were multiples but nothing crazy.  This was the first time to attempt a buy at this specific store.  After questioning several Walmarts, they say they don't have a way to manually deny a buyer.  I can only assume that if someone blatantly says a "strawman phrase" like I am buying this for someone else...or whatever, then they could refuse.  But the denial came on a completely different 30.06 ..Axis II with the accutrigger.  The other savages were the 1/2 price XP's.  Either way, Navigating this is extremely frustrating.  At this point, I simply want proof of what was answered wrong and something saying I am "banned for life", "banned for this period", "here is your avenue for remedy"...something.  FBI says no issues.  ATF says it sounds like a WM software issue.  Walmart, no one with any stroke is able to be contacted.  I wish I had the money to sue the shit out of them for nothing more than bring attention to (1) a glitch in the new system or (2) if this happens, here are the steps to take care of this.  Right now there is nothing.
View Quote
i'm up to 3 each on the xp .308 and 30-06 so it can't be that.  two of each were purchased on the old system though.  i wonder if there is something in the new software that is throwing a wrench in.   it's ridiculous that you cant get any kind of answer from someone at the corp level.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 10:19:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: magilla] [#43]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By magilla:
@FiremanBrad , Yes it does. I would have passed if it did not have it. My son will love it. I'm keeping it stashed until his birthday. too good a deal on a brand new gun to pass up.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#44]
shun 7in cleaver

what is up with this?

it says msrp is 8.98.  not available online, but clearanced as low as $2.  none in my area.  these things go for over $200.  $239.95 on amazon now.  did wally really have them or $9
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#45]
shun 7in cleaver

what is up with this?

it says msrp is 8.98.  not available online, but clearanced as low as $2.  none in my area.  these things go for over $200.  $239.95 on amazon now.  did wally really have them or $9
View Quote
Wow!
I would love to get that deal
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#46]
shun 7in cleaver

what is up with this?

View Quote
There is "limited stock" in a store near me, won't be able to make it there. Search 53105 if you're feeling lucky.

I've had one for a while. It's not a cleaver in a traditional sense as you don't cleave with it. The blade and edge is thin. It would be better to call it a Chinese chef's knife.

If you remember "Yan Can Cook", it was the knife style he used.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By othattw:

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Mark Ibbotson
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Secondary Contact
Judith McKenna
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Greg Foran
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Doug McMillon
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By othattw:

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Mark Ibbotson
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Secondary Contact
Judith McKenna
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Greg Foran
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Doug McMillon
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]
Sent another full email to all of these individuals.  thanx for the info.  I will let everyone know what happens.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#48]
i'm up to 3 each on the xp .308 and 30-06 so it can't be that.  two of each were purchased on the old system though.  i wonder if there is something in the new software that is throwing a wrench in.   it's ridiculous that you cant get any kind of answer from someone at the corp level.
View All Quotes

Tell me about it.  Extremely frustrating watching 3 Savage rebate evaporate and 2 other layaway guns go back without recourse.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Sad days...Got denied on a gun purchase at Walmart back 2 weeks ago.  Up to then, no problems.  Concealed carry made it easy on the forms and processing.  Then the fit hits the shan.  It was a major f'd up situation.  I filled out my part, signed and turned the computer around for the associate.  Dude logs in, click-i-d-clack and his mouth falls open.  "Says you are denied...I just barely got logged in".   Never got to the point of selecting that I had a concealed carry.  Nothing...just denied.  Computer said something about "Suspected strawman purchase and cited questions 11 (b), (c), and (f).  We were both a bit miffed at this.  He said he had never seen this before.  So we try it again thinking it was a glitch..  Same thing.  No paper prints out saying "denied".  They try to look me up in the computer after the fact...nothing.  Like I never was there.
View Quote
Are you sure it wasn't 11a? Is it possible that you clicked on the wrong box? If you clicked wrong on 11a, I could understand a straw purchase reference. Just throwing it out there as a possible explanation.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top