Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CoachMike:
Did anyone end up with one of the Seville tall cabinets?  Would like to grab some for reloading supplies and ammo storage and would like some feedback on the strength of the shelves.  Also, if the doors can be set to swing from either side.
View Quote
got one.

decent light duty shelving held in place with small clips.  probably 100lb or so capacity per shelf.  the shelves are adjustable for height.  i have reloading supplies in mine.  i have 2 shoebox size sterilite containers full of various calibers of brass stored on each of the shelves.  i have all of the various projectiles themselves stacked in the bottom because i wasn't sure about the shelves holding that much weight, and it also makes it bottom heavy as an anti-tip measure.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:20:24 AM EDT
[#2]
brickseek being weird for anyone this a.m.?  my results are drastically different than they were yesterday.  not showing stores in my results that i've been watching for weeks.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:33:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:
brickseek being weird for anyone this a.m.?  my results are drastically different than they were yesterday.  not showing stores in my results that i've been watching for weeks.
View Quote
Yup same here, search results are on again off again as I keep hitting refresh.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:45:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brotherbadger] [#4]
Originally Posted By Trunkmonkey4:

So my Walmart is showing a few in stock for $250.Would they be cheaper in store as shown above ($150)?
View Quote
No.  The price shown on the site is the price at that store.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Sweet, thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, you just enable voice controls in the menu setting....and say "gopro" in front of "photo mode", or "video mode", or "capture video", or lastly "capture photo".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FiremanBrad:

I found a 26 pc kit on Walmart.com for 19.99.  Off brand but has quite a bit of stuff.
So, you can talk to the hero 5??
Sweet, thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, you just enable voice controls in the menu setting....and say "gopro" in front of "photo mode", or "video mode", or "capture video", or lastly "capture photo".
Thanks! Got it setup!
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Not necessarily always the case.  the store inventory and the actual gun inventory that the stores use as their atf bluebook are seperate.  If they show in stock, and the department folks insist that it isn't ask them to check the actual gun inventory.  not all of them will, but i've had department managers go through every gun showing in stock with the book, and found several that just didn't exist in the real inventory but still show in the store inventory.
View Quote
This. There is a separate inventory for guns, and that's the one that counts. I've had some pretty decent managers and employees cross reference the actual gun inventory vs brickseek for me. If it's in the gun inventory, they want to find it. IIRC, they searched by caliber and manufacturer when I was looking for a Weatherby. Brickseek showed 1 .308 in stock and no .270, but the actual inventory was the opposite.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 3:10:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#8]
More tasty meat snacks!

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=480138614

I bought 50 packs for 50 cents each!  Between this and the tender bites prime rib, I’m set for awhile!  I may go back for more, it’s pretty good tasting.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By wingmanchris:
More tasty meat snacks!

I bought 50 packs for 50 cents each!  Between this and the tender bites prime rib, I’m set for awhile!  I may go back for more, it’s pretty good tasting.
View Quote
These are still $1.50 in all the stores around me.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 5:25:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Ask a manager about a bulk discount, that’s what I did.  They are $1 here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#11]
camillus quad camping pack
camillus survival kit
kershaw 4 knife set
gerber 3 piece paraframe gift set
all dropped from $9 to $5 today

the five piece 2 in 1 lights
and the 4 piece pen light and 2 in 1 light sets
both dropped from $5 to $2.50

got one of the quad pack camping axe, folding saw combo for $2.50 because someone stole the knife out of the package, so hand hatchet, folding saw, sharpening stone, and sheath for $2.50 i'll take it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I got a BS alert that this dropped from $398 to $358.

Savage Arms Savage Axis Camoxp Heavy Barrel 6.5creed
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 6:51:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FXSPizza] [#13]
Originally Posted By aperdue:
If anyone spots either of the GoPro's under $100, I would gladly buy it from you. I like to use one kindof as a dashcam while riding my motorcycle and have been unable to find mine for a few months.
View Quote
I have been looking for them also but no luck. There are 2 in Vicksburg but i wont be that way till this weekend I have been looking at the stores on my way from home to the duck lease this weekend.

Walmart Supercenter #708
2150 Iowa Blvd
Vicksburg MS 39180
(40.3 Miles Away)
Google Maps
Apple Maps
In Stock
Quantity: 2
$74.00
81% off
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 7:03:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FXSPizza:

I have been looking for them also but no luck. There are 2 in Vicksburg but i wont be that way till this weekend I have been looking at the stores on my way from home to the duck lease this weekend.

Walmart Supercenter #708
2150 Iowa Blvd
Vicksburg MS 39180
(40.3 Miles Away)
Google Maps
Apple Maps
In Stock
Quantity: 2
$74.00
81% off
View Quote
Good luck. I tried about a week ago, first they claimed they never had any, then were hesitant to look, and finally I persuaded them to look in the cabinet by the cameras they couldn't find any. I was short on time, so didn't push it anymore. Hope you can get them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 7:39:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By djw442:

Good luck. I tried about a week ago, first they claimed they never had any, then were hesitant to look, and finally I persuaded them to look in the cabinet by the cameras they couldn't find any. I was short on time, so didn't push it anymore. Hope you can get them.
View Quote
Damn. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By officerX:
I got a BS alert that this dropped from $398 to $358.

Savage Arms Savage Axis Camoxp Heavy Barrel 6.5creed
View Quote
Seen one last week marked down here
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Got one of the 870 surefires. It was a display model. I asked the automotive manager just because he was there. The guy working in sporting goods said to him that they were long gone. It took the automotive manager 2 minutes in the back to find it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#18]
What's it look like?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Wonder if the surfire will work with the pardner since it is a 870 clone
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Damn, just found the go pro for $74 about 15 minutes away. Now do I go out in the snowstorm to see if they have the one left?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:03:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By nisa715:
Damn, just found the go pro for $74 about 15 minutes away. Now do I go out in the snowstorm to see if they have the one left?
View Quote
I have tried a few of the local ones that said they had them but nada, same with the Roomba's. I have all but given up on the deals. After about 20 tries for various things I have struck out the vast majority of the time.
I did get one of the $400 Mini's and 4 of the $20 Leatherman Waves that's about all I've scored recently.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:47:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Picked up the Pit Boss series 2 electric smoker tonight. For $45 it will be great for us.

The Pit Boss series 5 was nice, but was way too large for anything we would ever smoke. Even though inventory said they had 3, two employees said they only had one (display model) after multiple searches earlier in the day. The display had a dented door so I had concerns with how well it would seal anyways.

My store has the Roomba 680 ($74) showing as limited stock. It is the display model though and they won't sell it since "displays aren't operational"....may need to ask another manager though, assuming it is functional. This isn't the model I want anyways but if I could get it at that price would be worth it.

No luck on any of the other robot vacs here unfortunately.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 1:16:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By gunfene:
What's it look like?
View Quote
It's just like this one, as far as I can tell.
amazon link
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 1:22:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Laptops?

I haven't been able to find any current deals in the thread that are still active in SE PA, so I figured I'd ask if anyone can help in my search to replace my wife's dying Dell.

Hoping to find a quality replacement that can handle light photo editing on top of the usual web/media browsing and streaming. <$200 would be optimal.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 1:22:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By mpatch:
I have tried a few of the local ones that said they had them but nada, same with the Roomba's. I have all but given up on the deals. After about 20 tries for various things I have struck out the vast majority of the time.
I did get one of the $400 Mini's and 4 of the $20 Leatherman Waves that's about all I've scored recently.
View Quote
Same. The brick seek) Walmart inventory is way off.

Multiple stores showed gopros, none available, same with the toolboxes etc

The Stanley batteries showed 13 in two stores, none there.

It's guessing at best
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 1:38:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:

It's guessing at best
View Quote
I'm not so sure that's the case. If they scan it and it shows up on their handheld I think most of the time the items are in the building somewhere, finding someone that knows where there are is a different story.
The TV I picked up about a year ago after about 3 different tries one employee knew where they were, locked up in the "Black Friday leftover cage" in the back that according to him had quite a few TV's in it all on clearance, had a similar experience with the Leathermans took 4 different trys to find someone that knew where they were.
It seems like once something gets pulled from the shelves and ends up in the back things get scattered.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm not so sure that's the case. If they scan it and it shows up on their handheld I think most of the time the items are in the building somewhere, finding someone that knows where there are is a different story.
The TV I picked up about a year ago after about 3 different tries one employee knew where they were, locked up in the "Black Friday leftover cage" in the back that according to him had quite a few TV's in it all on clearance, had a similar experience with the Leathermans took 4 different trys to find someone that knew where they were.
It seems like once something gets pulled from the shelves and ends up in the back things get scattered.
View Quote
A lot of the GoPros were floor models.  If you see one and it is close, maybe it is worth a look.  I certainly wouldn't travel far in hopes of getting one.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Not sure if these were posted yet but my store has them on clearance. Still 399, regular 499 but may be worth watching.

HP Pavilion X360 Convertible Laptop 15.6" FHD Touchscreen, Intel Core i3-8130U, 1TB HDD, 16GB
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:44:44 AM EDT
[#29]
There are two different sku# for the black Hero5. One store I checked showed two in stock under one sku and zero under the other. The associate checked both for me and looked in all the cabinets and the back. The sku that BS was still showing inventory on had been zeroed out.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 11:44:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#30]
View All Quotes

It's guessing at best
i agree.  the christmas season wreaked havok.  my local manager told me that a lot of the stuff that was discounted prior to the christmas change over is still in one of the storage trailers that they rent for storage during the season.  i think that's why some of this stuff that we've searched for for months suddenly pops up in june or july.  lol

The brickseek inventory pulls the numbers from the actual store inventory, there shouldn't be any discrepancy between brickseek and the on hand amounts on the employee hand scanners. Theft, employee inventory error or employee stashing are the only reasons that the actual items on hand should not match the on hand amount on the scanners or on brickseek.  Their inability to find it doesn't necessarily mean it's not there.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#31]
i am noticing a bit of a lag between brickseek and the local store.  i was in the local yesterday around 1:00 p.m. and picked up several of the camillus survival sets reduced to $5.00 each, but they were still showing for $9 in brickseek.  i checked this morning and the price reduction is showing up in the markdown by store section, but it is showing as happening around 7:49 p.m.   i would have missed these as they are all gone now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Haoleb:
Not sure if these were posted yet but my store has them on clearance. Still 399, regular 499 but may be worth watching.

HP Pavilion X360 Convertible Laptop 15.6" FHD Touchscreen, Intel Core i3-8130U, 1TB HDD, 16GB
View Quote
There is a store about 2 hours from me showing them at $375. I bet they will drop further.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#33]
got one.

decent light duty shelving held in place with small clips.  probably 100lb or so capacity per shelf.  the shelves are adjustable for height.  i have reloading supplies in mine.  i have 2 shoebox size sterilite containers full of various calibers of brass stored on each of the shelves.  i have all of the various projectiles themselves stacked in the bottom because i wasn't sure about the shelves holding that much weight, and it also makes it bottom heavy as an anti-tip measure.
View All Quotes
Did anyone end up with one of the Seville tall cabinets?  Would like to grab some for reloading supplies and ammo storage and would like some feedback on the strength of the shelves.  Also, if the doors can be set to swing from either side.
got one.

@CoachMike
I don't even use the doors. I put mine in a locking closet with one on either side and they face each other. Plenty of room to maneuver in the closet to place items on the shelves.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Scored the Gopro 5 for 75 bucks. Thanks again for this awesome thread
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:
There is a store about 2 hours from me showing them at $375. I bet they will drop further.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:

As low as $200.00 around my area but sold out at that price.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 8:07:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aperdue] [#36]
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#37]

got one.

View Quote
Originally Posted By ecestu:

@CoachMike
I don't even use the doors. I put mine in a locking closet with one on either side and they face each other. Plenty of room to maneuver in the closet to place items on the shelves.
View Quote
I have some pretty heavy duty shelves in my multi-purpose workshop. I too store loaded ammo, shot and bullets on the bottom shelves, with other things (cleaning supplies, tools, primers, powder, etc.) on the upper shelves. My issue is that when using my shop for woodworking projects, I have to hang an old tablecloth over the shelves to keep the sawdust out.  The doors would make my life easier.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 8:54:13 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote
Damn....a relatively close by location has them listed at $100 but sold out.    That PC for $100 is such a steal.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:10:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lafmedic1] [#39]
No. Last one . It was in the cage in the middle. I think a store less than 100 miles away had one showing but it was a far drive for me to go look. Zip is 70508
@aperdue
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Damn....a relatively close by location has them listed at $100 but sold out.    That PC for $100 is such a steal.
View All Quotes

Amazon has them for 427.00, so still a fair price at 399.00
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:36:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: flathead977] [#41]
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=838778838

Picked up 2 of these smokers for $99 each.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By flathead977:
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=838778838

Picked up 2 of these smokers for $99 each.
View Quote
Nice! I got one for 200 and thought I was doing good!
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Are they good or shit?

Originally Posted By wingmanchris:
More tasty meat snacks!

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 11:34:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strikeforces] [#44]
Which one of you guys in this thread live in Puerto Rico ?

Pm me if possible...

No homo....
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 11:44:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By redseacraft:
Are they good or shit?
View Quote
Those things are delicious. Tastes like pizza.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 2:28:51 AM EDT
[#46]
I have some pretty heavy duty shelves in my multi-purpose workshop. I too store loaded ammo, shot and bullets on the bottom shelves, with other things (cleaning supplies, tools, primers, powder, etc.) on the upper shelves. My issue is that when using my shop for woodworking projects, I have to hang an old tablecloth over the shelves to keep the sawdust out.  The doors would make my life easier.
View All Quotes

got one.

Originally Posted By ecestu:

@CoachMike
Ah. Got it. As another poster noted, you can switch the side for opening the door, but it would take a little ingenuity. You could build it upside down and swap the top and bottom so the feet are still on the floor. The slots the putting in the shelves aren't directional. Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:49:45 AM EDT
[#47]
WOW!
Thats a deal!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes

$349 here, lots in stock
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:17:16 AM EDT
[#49]

It's guessing at best
View Quote
You might have to look someplace else besides the automotive section for the Stanley battery packs.  One local store had moved them to a clearance rack that was in the aisle in front of sporting goods, which in this store was quite a distance away from the automotive section.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Ringo328:

Nice! I got one for 200 and thought I was doing good!
View Quote
@Ringo328,  how does it do when cooking and smoking?
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top