Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:09:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Got a Timex Expedition watch for 21. Usually around 40.  It was marked down so easy to spot.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 9:50:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By banana-clip:
I struck out at 2 different walmarts on these, bs said one had 4 and the other had 2.  I looked in both the shaving section and clearance section of both stores, didnt have any at either store.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dealman:
Picked up several of these.
UPC: 074590546217

Remington Lithium All-In-One Men's Grooming Kit, Black/Silver, PG6027 as low as $4.49
I struck out at 2 different walmarts on these, bs said one had 4 and the other had 2.  I looked in both the shaving section and clearance section of both stores, didnt have any at either store.
None of the stores near me have had them at the brickseek price.  I even asked a manager to look into it.  He was confused BC he uses brickseek himself.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#3]
For the campers, ozark trail tents are going on clearance. Seen 3 types at my local store in the clearance isle. One was a 12 person dome tent with built in lights, sorry did not get the UPC. Picked up a 14 person base camp and 8 person instant tent last year and they are Great Tents !!! Had a torrential down pour last year camping that caused a 2 inch deep river to form directly around my tent. Not one drop got into my tent and I never sprayed the waterproofing stuff on it
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Still waiting on my Savage rebates.  Just got off the phone with the processing center and they said it could be another 1-2 weeks before my first one ships.    I submitted it on 11/05/2018.  The second one was submitted on 11/28/2018.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:26:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By officerX:
Still waiting on my Savage rebates.  Just got off the phone with the processing center and they said it could be another 1-2 weeks before my first one ships.    I submitted it on 11/05/2018.  The second one was submitted on 11/28/2018.
View Quote
I submitted two for savage and one for federal. The Savages were on 11-7 and 11-9. The federal on 11-30 I think. I received my 11-9 and 11-30 rebates about a week ago. Nothing for the first Savage.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:25:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
These are now down to $3 and $4.50 at some stores.  The rest should follow pretty soon.

Not much left around here.  People cleaned them out at $5/box.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:37:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Scored another tool box for 13 and a 85 dollar kitchen knife set for 24 last night
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:08:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By bodybagger:

I can tell my fellow Tennesseans that thanks to the CWD outbreak in West Tennessee, the Tennessee Wildlife Regulatory Commission has banned all feeding of wildlife year round with the exception of food plots and bird feeders. They are fixing to clamp down hard on feeders as the CWD prions tend to be spread by saliva and deer drop partially chewed bits of grain or feed pellets when chewing them. One infected deer can sicken every deer that eats there behind it.
View Quote
Got a link for that? I'm not really a hunter, but my dad feeds "pet" deer on his property.

@bodybagger
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#12]
bows and muzzleloaders fell again today all around me.

got bear pledge rth package  for $99

and bear salute rth package  for $74

and a cva wolf inline 50 cal for $79
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:54:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bodybagger] [#13]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:01:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I can tell my fellow Tennesseans that thanks to the CWD outbreak in West Tennessee, the Tennessee Wildlife Regulatory Commission has banned all feeding of wildlife year round with the exception of food plots and bird feeders. They are fixing to clamp down hard on feeders as the CWD prions tend to be spread by saliva and deer drop partially chewed bits of grain or feed pellets when chewing them. One infected deer can sicken every deer that eats there behind it.
View All Quotes
Mo is similar, in the CWD zones
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:02:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Brickseek link is on here for these, but the price dropped today. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:

View Quote
Next town over from me has the CVA Wolf for $62.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:18:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I picked up 3 of the Blackstone combo's for $45 last week. 1 for me, 1 for son and 1 for friend.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
Well shit, looks like I'm buying a new bow.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:05:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DH10987] [#19]

View Quote
Are these Bear bows decent quality? Particularly for someone new to archery and looking to do some bow hunting for the first time next deer season.

I am ready to throw down some real money on a bow, but if one of these will be a good first bow to last me a season or two that would be awesome.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:17:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brotherbadger] [#20]
Originally Posted By DH10987:

Are these Bear bows decent quality? Particularly for someone new to archery and looking to do some bow hunting for the first time next deer season.
View Quote
Bear makes a good bow. These big box store bow packages are usually decent beginner bows. This one looks like a Cruzer(another bow they make) with a different weight range. Will this be on par with a $1000 Mathews or Hoyt or even the higher end Bear bows? No. It will be a very good bow for someone who wants to try out archery and bow hunting in general. At $100 it's a fo now price. Even if you don't like it, you will get your money back on it.

You need to know what your draw length and pull weight is though, as it will need to be adjusted. It isn't difficult to do(this model doesn't require a bow press IIRC), but just don't expect it to fit you perfectly as soon as you pull it out of the box.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:17:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#21]

I am ready to throw down some real money on a bow, but if one of these will be a good first bow to last me a season or two that would be awesome.
View All Quotes

yeah, as others have said, they are decent entry level bows especially for the price.  @ 300 fps they will definitely take a whitetail.  a lot of the higher end bows have a lot of extras that an experienced shooter will appreciate, but a beginner might not even notice.  i don't see a huge difference between the salute and the pledge.  the pledge has one more inch of pull adjustability at the max of 31" as opposed to the salutes max of 30" so if you are taller with longer arms, you might like that extra inch.  the salute will only adjust down to 50lbs while the pledge will adjust down to 40lbs both max out at 70lbs.  they both have a 70% let off making them very easy to hold your draw.  both come with a trophy ridge 3 pin mist sight, a d loop and a whisker biscuit rest.  the packaging on both bows also claims to include a peep sight, but i do not see a peep on the salute.  the pledge also has vibration dampeners on the string.  i haven't shot either of them yet.  either one will probably be a world different than my 2006 mathews fx, (poor old antique) but I will let everyone know my opinions when i do this weekend if the weather permits.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#22]
My Bear Pledge.  Got it a year ago for $99.  
Great bow.  It’s my first and only, so I don’t have anything to compare it to.

It does have a peep sight.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#23]
FYI

Bring your bow to Cabelas (possibly Bass Pro as well?) and they will completely adjust the bow to fit you for free.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:33:57 PM EDT
[#24]

yeah, as others have said, they are decent entry level bows especially for the price.  @ 300 fps they will definitely take a whitetail.  a lot of the higher end bows have a lot of extras that an experienced shooter will appreciate, but a beginner might not even notice.  i don't see a huge difference between the salute and the pledge.  the pledge has one more inch of pull adjustability at the max of 31" as opposed to the salutes max of 30" so if you are taller with longer arms, you might like that extra inch.  the salute will only adjust down to 50lbs while the pledge will adjust down to 40lbs both max out at 70lbs.  they both have a 70% let off making them very easy to hold your draw.  both come with a trophy ridge 3 pin mist sight, a d loop and a whisker biscuit rest.  the packaging on both bows also claims to include a peep sight, but i do not see a peep on the salute.  the pledge also has vibration dampeners on the string.  i haven't shot either of them yet.  either one will probably be a world different than my 2006 mathews fx, (poor old antique) but I will let everyone know my opinions when i do this weekend if the weather permits.
View Quote
upon further review, the salute did have a peep sight in the packaging that needs to be installed.  the ruling on the field that there was no peep sight included with the salute has been overturned.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
My Bear Pledge.  Got it a year ago for $99.  
Great bow.  It’s my first and only, so I don’t have anything to compare it to.

It does have a peep sight.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/484786/53FBAB00-5A54-4BC6-9290-BA2D70E7ACD3_jpeg-834651.JPG
View Quote
yes, the pledge definitely had the peep.  it was already installed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:39:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#26]
FYI

Bring your bow to Cabelas (possibly Bass Pro as well?) and they will completely adjust the bow to fit you for free.
View Quote
i second that!  cabellas archery section is awesome.  they adjust everything for free, suggest the proper weight and fletchings for your set up, and even let you shoot to your hearts content at their indoor range.  lucky enough to have one less than 20 miles from my home.  they will also cut arrows to length free of charge, they also changed the string and cables on my mathews free of charge.  they don't even sell the replacement strings there, but the guy told me where to get the best cheapest online.  good guys to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:44:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4FishLimit] [#27]

View Quote
I saw the Bear Pledge a couple weeks back for $149 I think, store had a couple on the shelves. That store is showing them at $99 now, knowing the store they likely still have the old price tags on them.

I'm not into archery much, but $99 is a pretty cheap entry fee to see if it's something I want to stick with.

Are the Pledge bows any good?

ETA:

Should have read more before posting. Looks like I'm snagging a bow on the way home tonight
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 4FishLimit:

I saw the Bear Pledge a couple weeks back for $149 I think, store had a couple on the shelves. That store is showing them at $99 now, knowing the store they likely still have the old price tags on them.

I'm not into archery much, but $99 is a pretty cheap entry fee to see if it's something I want to stick with.

View Quote
Yes.  Get it.  As stated above.  No doubt it can easily take a deer.  
I’m an archery noob, but after getting it adjusted at Cabelas, I was hitting very accurate at 35 yards.   First and only bow I’ve ever had, took it to the range 3 times.

You guys getting bows better be checking the arrows and broadheads as well.  I loaded up last year.

Arrows between $0.50 to $1.50, decent ones too (Carbon Express, Easton, Speed Freak, Bloodsport, Gold Tip, and the cheaper Mossy Oak and Allen ones).  Get your bow adjusted first so you know what length and spine arrows to buy.  I’m set up for 28” or 29” 400 spine.

Here’s the spine charts:
http://www.huntersfriend.com/carbon-arrow-spine-charts-sizing-deflection-research.html
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By FiremanBrad:
Brickseek link is on here for these, but the price dropped today. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/187526/8074DA54-AF43-48F1-8429-3543855B37E1_jpeg-834523.JPG
View Quote
I like it!!

What is the new price?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Thanks for the feedback on the bows. I was on my way to grab a pledge and checked brickseek when I walked through the door and someone (one of you guys?) had bought the last one minutes earlier. There’s a few more in my extended area, so I may try again later in the week if they remain in stock.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#31]
I’m an archery noob, but after getting it adjusted at Cabelas, I was hitting very accurate at 35 yards.   First and only bow I’ve ever had, took it to the range 3 times.

You guys getting bows better be checking the arrows and broadheads as well.  I loaded up last year.

Arrows between $0.50 to $1.50, decent ones too (Carbon Express, Easton, Speed Freak, Bloodsport, Gold Tip, and the cheaper Mossy Oak and Allen ones).  Get your bow adjusted first so you know what length and spine arrows to buy.  I’m set up for 28” or 29” 400 spine.

Here’s the spine charts:
http://www.huntersfriend.com/carbon-arrow-spine-charts-sizing-deflection-research.html
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4FishLimit:

Here’s the spine charts:
Thanks for the info.

I got lucky, I snagged the last bow on the shelf. The guy standing in front of me had the other one and was picking up one of the $99 Savage 62f's. Chatted with him a bit while waiting to check out, not sure if he's an Arfcommer or not. He asked how I heard about the bow and I mentioned AR15.com, either he didn't understand me or isn't familiar with the site.

Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with my purchase. I'll take it to get adjusted this weekend at the local Cabela's and snag some of the arrows on clearance.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Got me a bear kronicle for 74. Brother will be ecstatic.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Brotherbadger:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Brotherbadger:

I often question whether this saves me money, or costs me money...
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Just picked up a salute and I am in process of swapping parts off my ancient alpine rebel.

Looks like a bit of leap forward in tech.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:52:10 PM EDT
[#35]
As mentioned previously in this thread a ton of archery is on sale. There is way too much to list they had tons of arrows for $1.00 and $2.00 and I found the following items at around 75% off
Walkers Ultra Ear ITC $5
G5 Outdoors Montec 100-Grain Broadhead $9
G5 Deadmeat Broadhead $13
Slick Trick Broadhead-2" RaptorTrick - 3pk - 100 grain $9
Mossy Oak Inflictor 3pk $7
Scott Archery Quick Shot Release Buckle Strap Black $9
TENPOINT UNIVERSAL LIGHTED NOCK SYTEM 3PK $9
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:01:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FLchuck8:
None of the stores near me have had them at the brickseek price.  I even asked a manager to look into it.  He was confused BC he uses brickseek himself.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FLchuck8:
Originally Posted By Dealman:
Picked up several of these.
UPC: 074590546217

Remington Lithium All-In-One Men's Grooming Kit, Black/Silver, PG6027 as low as $4.49
I went to a total of 4 stores, but they weren't out on the shelves.  Each store still shows the same amount they had on the weekend so Im just guessing they are probably in the back somewhere.  Maybe this weekend I'll try to get someone to go check in the back for me, the stores showed 4, 5, 6 and 2 at the four different stores and that is still the same tonight.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Grabbed a Pledge on the way home.  I am pretty impressed for the price.  Nice and light.  I adjusted the draw length and it's a great fit. The string isn't the best,  but it's not bad. I need to switch over my stabilizer and quiver,  but other than that it's good to go.

At $99, it's lightyears ahead of the Hoyt Super Slam I've been using for the past 15 years.

If you need a bow at a low price, I'd pick it up.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 8:59:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Cleaned out the last of the steel shot at a local store, including the case of goose loads the old goat behind the counter claimed were not in the store.  I kept asking him if they were in the back because an entire case of shells does not disappear. No, no, no, we have no shells in the back......  
An assistant manager walked by, overheard the conversation, got involved, went in the back, and reappeared with the sealed case.  I thanked him several times and just glared at the old goat.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 9:21:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Not to beat a dead horse here, but my wife needs a new laptop. For internet surfing and Microsoft office primarily. Any good deals out there?
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Malbec:
Not to beat a dead horse here, but my wife needs a new laptop. For internet surfing and Microsoft office primarily. Any good deals out there?
View Quote
Need the same but for my son who is going to college in the fall.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:27:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: goodnerd] [#43]
Dell Insprion 15.6-inch HD LED Gaming Laptop/Intel

This was an older deal likely to be all sold out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#44]
one more word of advice to everyone getting the pledge or salute bows.  since they have whisker biscuits, stay away from feather fletching when picking out your arrows.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 11:33:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Any clearance bikes right now? I’m looking for a bike for my little girl turning 4 next week. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 11:42:09 AM EDT
[#46]
scott quickshot archery release.  $9 down from $36 i believe
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Don't buy her a walmart bike!

Nothing like a 4 year old trying to pedal a 30 lb. 12" bike to learn on.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By WingsFan86:
Any clearance bikes right now? I’m looking for a bike for my little girl turning 4 next week. Thanks!
View Quote
Red Ryder balance bike is your friend. It's easier to learn to pedal if you already know how to balance, rather than vice versa (in my experience).
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:
Don't buy her a walmart bike!

Nothing like a 4 year old trying to pedal a 30 lb. 12" bike to learn on.  
View Quote
I second this !!! They leave the bikes out in the spring and summer showers. Just now I went to pick up a Bear Pledge bow and seen all the bikes this one store had outside in the gardening dept buried in snow and ice !!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By mcnizzle:

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Malbec:

This one a few pages back, picked one up for $349. Pretty decent for the price so far

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=349387323
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top