Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Has anyone seen any #7.5 or #8 12 gauge target loads on clearance.  I missed the federal clearance but would love to stockpile something for taking my nephew skeet shooting.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel oddly compelled to buy a bow, and I've never even used one before.

I'm right handed, left eye dominant. I shoot rifles left handed, right handed has never felt natural. Would this be the same with a bow?
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 4:00:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4FishLimit] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kevin_Jensen:

I'm right handed, left eye dominant. I shoot rifles left handed, right handed has never felt natural. Would this be the same with a bow?
View Quote
Just a heads up, Tooele and Taylorsville show 'Limited' stock on the Pledge @ $99

Tooele and American Fork each show 2 in stock for the Salute @ $74

Not sure about your shooting question, I'm left handed, but aside from writing I do everything right handed.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 4:05:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#4]
Originally Posted By harleyrkc:
Has anyone seen any #7.5 or #8 12 gauge target loads on clearance.  I missed the federal clearance but would love to stockpile something for taking my nephew skeet shooting.
View Quote
dove loads would probably be the closest recent one, but, not sure how much of that is left out in the world.

here is a sku for some remington sts handicap full case pricing.  not the cheapest, but good skeet rounds.
Remington Arms Sts 12gal Nh#8 Case  $59/case down from i believe $78 in my area.  i've been watching and waiting for them to fall further.  down as low as $40/case elsewhere.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 4FishLimit:

Just a heads up, Tooele and Taylorsville show 'Limited' stock on the Pledge @ $99

Tooele and American Fork each show 2 in stock for the Salute @ $74

Not sure about your shooting question, I'm left handed, but aside from writing I do everything right handed.
View Quote
Standing in the Springville store, looking at a Pledge.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 4:43:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Standing in the Springville store, looking at a Pledge.
View Quote
Nice.

I really need to start double checking SKUs on DexterClearance to see all of the stores instead of whats nearby.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote
Go to an archery store(or a big box place like Cabelas) and shoot a left handed bow and a right handed bow. See which feels better.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#8]
That's how I am.  Everything right handed except Shooting bows and Guns.  And in baseball I switched hit
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 5:03:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I too switch hit in baseball, shoot left handed, but everything else is right handed.

I'd love to know how I got this unique combo.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 5:15:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ace-of-Based] [#10]
View Quote
Not exactly target loads being high brass but my store has these on clearance. Right now they are down to $4 a box but I'll hold out a little longer until I move on them even though I am sure that is a good price.

GAME-SHOK 12GA 1.25OZ SZ 7.5 25RD/BX
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Boost Mobile Motorola Moto G6 Play 32GB Prepaid Smartphone, Black

Lowest is $30 in my AO...Says 32GB but the ones at my store are 16GB. I am using an older version of this phone on boost mobile, for $35/mo it has been excellent. You pay 30 bucks for the phone and you own it free and clear. Then flat $35/mo with one of the plans at walmart and that's it. I'll never go back.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 5:27:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Haoleb:

Not exactly target loads being high brass but my store has these on clearance. Right now they are down to $4 a box but I'll hold out a little longer until I move on them even though I am sure that is a good price.

View Quote
near windham huh?  love my mpc from them.  lol  $4 is definitely a good price. list price is $12 most stores still showing that.  it will never make it below $5 around me.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote
I'd fo at $4.  Currently $12.24 here.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Local store shows 5 Barnett Jackal crossbows at $49 and 2 of the Bear X Kronicles at $74.

I sent a buddy in looking for them.  "We ain't got them.  If they ain't on the floor they gone"
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 5:39:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: harleyrkc] [#15]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

$12 here
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 5:46:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kevin_Jensen] [#16]

Tooele and American Fork each show 2 in stock for the Salute @ $74.
View Quote
Fent

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Fent One Pledge left in Springville.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/209321/IMG_20190206_144401_jpg-835860.JPG
View Quote
Nicely done!

I'm gonna head over to Cabela's in Lehi this Saturday and have them fit/size my bow for me. After that I'll start picking up some of the clearance arrows I've seen around.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Nicely done!

I'm gonna head over to Cabela's in Lehi this Saturday and have them fit/size my bow for me. After that I'll start picking up some of the clearance arrows I've seen around.
View All Quotes

Nicely done!

pick up the 30 and 31 inch ones.  worse case scenario if your pull is less, then you can have cabellas trim them for free.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By WingsFan86:
Any clearance bikes right now? I’m looking for a bike for my little girl turning 4 next week. Thanks!
View Quote
Get her a balance bike 1st, seriously.  My 7yr old boy took a yr off and on with the conventional pedal/training wheels bike before he "got" it.  Got my 4yr old daughter a balance bike to start  and it was a matter of weeks until she was on a pedal bike unassisted.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:27:30 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
You bought a crossbow broadheads for your arrows
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#21]
My Brother scored a Weber Genesis 2 grill yesterday for around 350 out the door. (Plymouth Mass)
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:

near windham huh?  love my mpc from them.  lol  $4 is definitely a good price. list price is $12 most stores still showing that.  it will never make it below $5 around me.
View Quote
Yeah, they make a good rifle for a reasonable price IMO.

I passed on the ammo for now since I have a ton of 12 gauge already. I just blast stuff out of my shockwave with it anyway so 4 bucks a box is a little steep for me Perhaps by this weekend it will go down some more. It was $5 last weekend.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:42:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By goodnerd:
Stanley SS4LS Simple Start™ 8000 maH Li-Ion Jump Starter

$19 locally (68% off)
View Quote
Anyone have any luck finding one of these? I’ve been to a handful  locations that listed them as showing between 5 and 19 in stock only to be out of stock when I got there
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:

You bought a crossbow broadheads for your arrows
View Quote
So?

Good thing WM takes returns on clearance crap.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By NY12ga:

Anyone have any luck finding one of these? I’ve been to a handful  locations that listed them as showing between 5 and 19 in stock only to be out of stock when I got there
View Quote
I have 2.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 7:41:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gunguyr] [#32]

So?

Good thing WM takes returns on clearance crap.
View Quote
@Kevin_Jensen
I'd be interested in buying them if you are willing to ship.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 7:43:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By gunguyr:
@Kevin_Jensen
I'd be interested in buying them if you are willing to ship.
View Quote
I can do that. Send me a PM
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#34]
bows and muzzleloaders fell again today all around me.

got bear pledge rth package  for $99

and bear salute rth package  for $74

and a cva wolf inline 50 cal for $79
View Quote
Thanks! I just snagged a $99 Pledge in Amherst, NH. There was one more (BS shows 2 left) and 2 Salutes out in the display. All were marked at higher prices, as was the release I bought.

They're selling long guns at that store now too.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 8:36:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mustang-Man] [#35]

View Quote
Damn I've been watching that pledge for 2 weeks, it's been $199, just did my daily check and it's now $99 with li m.k ited stock, there was one hanging on the shelf with the $299 price tag, I doubt there us one stashed in the back since they had this one just hanging out in an aisle.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 8:41:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kevin_Jensen] [#36]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Mustang-Man:
Damn I've been watching that pledge for 2 weeks, it's been $199, just did my daily check and it's now $99 with li m.k ited stock, there was one hanging on the shelf with the $299 price tag, I doubt there us one stashed in the back since they had this one just hanging out in an aisle.
View All Quotes

Dd you scan it with the phone app or ask someone to scan it for you? The one I bought for $99 was marked $199. You could always bring it to a check out and see what it rings up for if nobody is around to scan it for you. The app is worth having if you bargain hunt at Walmarts. I installed it because of this thread.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 8:54:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By eric496:
Dd you scan it with the phone app or ask someone to scan it for you? The one I bought for $99 was marked $199. You could always bring it to a check out and see what it rings up for if nobody is around to scan it for you. The app is worth having if you bargain hunt at Walmarts. I installed it because of this thread.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eric496:

Yea I scanned it 2 days ago and it scanned $199 but still had a $299 sticker on it. BS also showed $199 so I checked BS everyday hoping to see it drop. They also show 2 of the 15ft 2 man ladder stands now at $21 but can't find them anywhere.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#40]
For you guys buying archery stuff (i've loaded up on everything but a bow, lol)
Plano SE Series Heavy Duty Bow Case, $5

The bow case was on the top shelf, not marked down, but scanned for $5.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 11:31:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Store that had the bow has a bunch of arrow and crossbow heads on clearance. I'm gonna pick up a couple different ones on the hope that I find a clearance bow or crossbow.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 12:10:16 AM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By goodnerd:
Stanley SS4LS Simple Start™ 8000 maH Li-Ion Jump Starter

$19 locally (68% off)
Nope, local store supposedly has 14 but nowhere to be found.  The auto department drones were zero help, one of the associates near the clearance aisle was really friendly and spent about thirty minutes trying to help me find them but no luck.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 5:32:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Hey just a heads up. My local Walmart is having a lot of ammo markdowns. For example, $1 off a $7 box of .22 subsonic. There are other calibers on sales too. These aren’t clearance prices. I asked the department manager and he insisted he’ll still stock them. He just is a little over stocked now.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 9:39:51 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
they go quickly when people realize they are there.  my local put out 31 @ $9  they were down to 11  in stock when i picked mine up the next morning.  got one for me and one for my boss.  drove the 5 mins to work, showed the folks i work with.  ended up with requests for 9 more.  went straight back to the store 5 mins away to pick up the last 9.  in the 20 mins that it took to get to work, get orders, and get back there, 7 of the 9 were gone and i bought the last 2.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 10:37:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By WingsFan86:
Any clearance bikes right now? I’m looking for a bike for my little girl turning 4 next week. Thanks!
View Quote
Unfortunately the bike clearance for that size started about 3 weeks ago.  I bought 60 bikes that week preparing for Spring.  They were regularly $69-79 clearanced to $15-19...most at $17.  Only a couple of handfuls were even assembled.  Most were in the box, stashed in the back.  Many were more little boy oriented like Power Rangers 16". Darth Vader 16", Hot Wheels 16", Avengers 16", Ryan's World 16", and Ryan's World Panda 16"...to name a few.  For little girls,

1.  Huffy Elena 14" bike  
2.  Hello Kitty 14" Bike
3.  Next Lil Gems bike
4.  Shopkins 16" bike
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
I would recommend a left handed bow.  Go with that dominant eye.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Does The $35 include all of the bull crap taxes from state local and federal?
Does the phone allow for a voice mail texting, web surfing or taking photographs?

Boost Mobile Motorola Moto G6 Play 32GB Prepaid Smartphone, Black

Lowest is $30 in my AO...Says 32GB but the ones at my store are 16GB. I am using an older version of this phone on boost mobile, for $35/mo it has been excellent. You pay 30 bucks for the phone and you own it free and clear. Then flat $35/mo with one of the plans at walmart and that's it. I'll never go back.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#48]
cmburns, I am looking for a case but don't need a bow. Im in the north Tx area and none to be found.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By cmburns33:
For you guys buying archery stuff (i've loaded up on everything but a bow, lol)
Plano SE Series Heavy Duty Bow Case, $5

The bow case was on the top shelf, not marked down, but scanned for $5.
View Quote
none in stock around me.  if anyone pics up multiples, i'd be interested in buying + shipping.  or reciprocating with anything that is in stock in this area that you might be wanting.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 4:20:12 PM EDT
[#50]

none in stock around me.  if anyone pics up multiples, i'd be interested in buying + shipping.  or reciprocating with anything that is in stock in this area that you might be wanting.
View Quote
Shipping would be ridiculous on that because of the size.  Was gonna say order it online because it was $24.95 with shipping but it looks like they jacked up the web price.  They sell for $25 in the stores normally.
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top