User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that a man or a woman?
View Quote

Who cares... at this point IT should be considered a Marxist, and thus serves no purpose to either humanity or American Society.

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it misspoke.   Should be "people disparaging the founding document of our country are trash".

I'm sure that's what it meant.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The government, was made exclusively for white folks.
Change that up & it all falls apart.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
If only it was designed by XXL Don King
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#5]
He looks like a Tyler Perry character.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Whats up Big Perm, I mean Big Worm?!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Big Worm!

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Mystal argued against the Constitution because the founding fathers were "white slavers, white colonizers and white abolitionists," and no people of color, women, or poor White people were allowed to have a voice or vote on its drafting and ratification.

View Quote
Name one fucking country I'm 1787 that would have allowed  people of color, women, or poor people would have been allowed to have a voice.

The answer is zero. Zero countries.

The world was made up of monarchies.

Read a history book you fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#8]
To get people like him going, just keep pointing out the country was founded by rich white guys with guns.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#9]
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
-John Adam, progressive trans female.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I hate racists.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:08:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

OST
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Big Worm!

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:09:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:09:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Why is Don King so against the constitution???
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#15]
He can always hop on a boat to Liberia if he hates it here.  Nobody is holding him back.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#16]
First LIE about the Constitution and then expect everyone to believe your LIES and then assault your enemies for you...

That sounds pretty much the news today...

By the way f--k you and the hearse you ride out in...
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#17]
That guy is a sack of shit.

Average life of a constitution = 17 years
US Constitution = 235 years

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Maybe he would prefer to live in a Country where he can be executed for his unpopular speech.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:15:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like Don King reincarnated
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:16:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Fuck him/her/it.

It's like they specifically don't understand or acknowledge historical context of the times.

The constitution wasn't drafted in current year.it was written in the late 1700s when things like monarchies, slavery, social hierarchy, and patriarchy were normal parts of every global community.

There was no ideas of representative democracy or self determination.

It was revolutionary. It still is.
View Quote

The Constitution is actually Color Blind but he isn't.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#21]
If I had a son, no a daughter, uh no a whatever that is….
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:19:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Big Worm!
View Quote

love it
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#23]
If America has been so horrible to him, then maybe he should just move to Africa or anyplace else he thinks is so great.

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I love the South, I truly do.

But they made a huge mistake not using domestic labor to harvest their cotton...
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Good times create weak men, so on and so forth...
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#26]
White people invented Little Debby snack cakes too, but I bet that stupid fucker eats a shitload of them.

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Why do these poor oppressed minorities keep living in such an awful racist country?

Why don't they leave to somewhere more diverse like Chad?

I for one think we should pay reparations in the form of moving vouchers to their country of choice.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#28]
*repeals 13 amendment*
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
One of my main advantages in life is that care not at all what other people think.  Why would anybody care what this particular guy thinks?
View Quote

Because lesbian shitbags like this have taken over our schools, our institutions and infected an already abhorrent political party and pulled that fucker as far left as they can.

They've done this nearly unopposed until 2016 and a certain candidate won the Presidential election

Allowing actual pieces of shit like this an unopposed voice has infected swaths of society here in our country. The biggest folly of Conservatives? That we didnt attack this disease as the traitorous cancer that it is when it began in the 50s and 60s.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:39:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Nutty professor 3?
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:41:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
13% of the population in the US have more power than any other minority in another country.
View Quote

Don't kid yourself. They will always be second.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:45:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This guy is trash.
View Quote

Yes he is Trash! But his voice is being heard and many are believing his  Rhetoric. He and people like him are influential in our schools and corporations.

Where is the conservative rebuttal... zero we never challenge them ever and allow our country to go further down the hole.

They are always on the offensive, we are always going backwards.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The Nation magazine correspondent Elie Mystal is doubling down on his claim that the U.S. Constitution is "not good" and "actually trash."

During a Wednesday appearance on a talk show for Salon, Mystal argued that the Constitution was drafted by "a bunch of rich, white politicians making deals with each other," who owned slaves, and didn't allow any non-White people into the room to have their voices heard, leading to his view that the nation's founding document has been "given too much deference."

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/09/1862/1048/Elie-Mystal-MSNBC.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

"Our Constitution is not good. It is a document designed to create a society of enduring white male dominance, hastily edited in the margins to allow for what basic political rights white men could be convinced to share. The Constitution is an imperfect work that urgently and consistently needs to be modified and reimagined to make good on its unrealized promises of justice and equality for all," Mystal wrote in the book.

"And yet you rarely see liberals make the point that the Constitution is actually trash. Conservatives are out here acting like the Constitution was etched by divine flame upon stone tablets, when in reality it was scrawled out over a sweaty summer by people making deals with actual monsters who were trying to protect their rights to rape the humans they held in bondage," he added.

I am all out of white guilt. Maybe I'll have more tomorrow, probably not.
View Quote
You can't believe someone with a haircut like that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#35]
The document which includes an amendment prohibiting slavery? It's "trash"?

OK, fuckhead.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Say what you will about slavery, but he wouldn't have had a weight problem back then.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Condemn what is good...

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:53:40 PM EDT
[#38]
The Constitution allows him the spew filth legally.  

Go to Rusdia, or Ukraine for that matter, and spout the same filth. Bet I know where you end up.

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#39]
He looks oppressed, it takes a lot of calories to be blown up like that!
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:56:09 PM EDT
[#40]
I wonder if that physique could be maintained under another form of government.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:58:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Elie mystal has always been an attention seeking moron. If not for the color of his skin and the stupidity of the virtue signaling simps at Harvard and big law, he'd be sucking dicks for nickles on the west side highway.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The Nation magazine correspondent Elie Mystal is doubling down on his claim that the U.S. Constitution is "not good" and "actually trash."

During a Wednesday appearance on a talk show for Salon, Mystal argued that the Constitution was drafted by "a bunch of rich, white politicians making deals with each other," who owned slaves, and didn't allow any non-White people into the room to have their voices heard, leading to his view that the nation's founding document has been "given too much deference."

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/09/1862/1048/Elie-Mystal-MSNBC.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

"Our Constitution is not good. It is a document designed to create a society of enduring white male dominance, hastily edited in the margins to allow for what basic political rights white men could be convinced to share. The Constitution is an imperfect work that urgently and consistently needs to be modified and reimagined to make good on its unrealized promises of justice and equality for all," Mystal wrote in the book.

"And yet you rarely see liberals make the point that the Constitution is actually trash. Conservatives are out here acting like the Constitution was etched by divine flame upon stone tablets, when in reality it was scrawled out over a sweaty summer by people making deals with actual monsters who were trying to protect their rights to rape the humans they held in bondage," he added.

I am all out of white guilt. Maybe I'll have more tomorrow, probably not.
View Quote

Looks like a character from an Eddie Murphy movie.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Know what’s trash?
Leftist thinking.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well, since the constitution was created by white men to oppress non-white minorities, he should move to a place without any awful things like that icky constitution, or those terrible white people oppressing him. As a matter of fact, I encourage him to do so, we'll just have to get by without his brilliant insight. Really strange that he hasn't moved already, actually.
View Quote

Considering some states were in the process of outlawing slavery, he's full of BS. Thirty of the 55 signers of the Constitution didn't own slaves. He can go settle in North Korea. They will welcome him in a very special way.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:07:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Know what’s trash?
Leftist thinking.
View Quote

And the media that fans the flames of division and spread propaganda
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:08:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Mystal argued against the Constitution because the founding fathers were "white slavers, white colonizers and white abolitionists," and no people of color, women, or poor White people were allowed to have a voice or vote on its drafting and ratification.
based on the outcome in countries where they were given a voice he should say thank you
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Even Stacey Abrams thinks it’s fat.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's the Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man after he was held too close to the campfire.
Too soon?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:14:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:15:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Define "woman".
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top