Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/10/2022 2:09:41 PM EDT

When the Mannequin startles your daughter, dumping her on the floor - the prank is over

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Others found it ironic that viewers were criticizing the child’s behavior and not that of the grown man doing display dummy cosplay.

“Soooo u not gon ask why a grown man is dressed up as a mannequin at Target?” wondered one on Twitter. Another wrote, “Okay the kid is a kid though, how old is the person dressed as a damn mannequin at Target?”

Meanwhile, some astute viewers pointed out that the prankster was sitting in the “infant and toddler” section.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Got a link?

Or am I supposed to scroll at 60 frames per second to make my own video from this thread?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got a link?

Or am I supposed to scroll at 60 frames per second to make my own video from this thread?
View Quote

https://nypost.com/2022/03/10/tiktok-mannequin-prank-backfires-ticks-people-off/
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Got a link?

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Some people are just pure stupid.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:18:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Funny. I do that sort of stuff to my own kids.

Not sure why someone was doing that though.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Some people are just pure stupid.
View Quote

Stupid should hurt
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Just when I think people won't double down on doing stupid stuff to get Youtube/TikTok likes for their stupid videos.......they go all in.

I wouldn't feel the slightest bit bad if someone punched that guy in the face for scaring little kids.

If they put that much time and effort into actually getting an education and getting a good job.....they could go far in life.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#10]
That would be an efficient way to lose some teeth. I don't care if it's a joke or not. You jump at my kid, you get hurt.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Got a link?

View Quote

Bro, print then stack them and...

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:22:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Did he get shot?

"Pranks" are (maybe) fine amongst friends.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Doing that shit (the mannequin) to strangers is asking for an ass whooping IMO...
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:22:58 PM EDT
[#14]
But is it a fat mannequin in a thong?

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
That would be an efficient way to lose some teeth. I don't care if it's a joke or not. You jump at my kid, you get hurt.
View Quote

The kid sat on him. He didn't jump at her.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:25:02 PM EDT
[#16]
I would of farted by him and walked away
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#17]
I know mom's who react - very not well - to situations such as this involving their children.

Perhaps this was in California.

Many commenters thought the mom and daughter overreacted.
@tugreckless/ TikTok
“Honestly, her mom was pretty chill about it,” said one empathetic viewer. “Poor girl got spooked. She’s a KID. Her reaction was quite tame.”

Another wrote, “She’s obviously crying because she didn’t think a mannequin would move y’all. She’s a kid. Even a grown person would jump.”

“I can’t believe people are defending the prankers,” fumed one defender. “She’s a child, she got scared, and as a mom flipping you off was the least.”

“The people in these comments clearly don’t have kids,” wrote another disbelieving viewer under the Twitter repost. “Why she sitting on a mannequin? Why do kids do any of the crazy things they do??”
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#18]
::punches “mannequin” in face::
::Tyrone lets out a yelp, and blood starts seeping through the white mask::

“Oh shit, my bad. I was just filming myself doing the new TikTok challenge where you punch random mannequins in the face as hard as you can.”

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like cultural appropriation - white-face and all.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The kid sat on him. He didn't jump at her.
View Quote

I hadn't seen that before I posted. Yeah, you're right. Still not a smart thing to do.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#21]
So an adult male, unaffiliated with the store, dresses in a deliberate manner to coax children into sitting on his lap?   Thats Pedo shit right there.  

And people are arguing over Mom’s reaction?

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So an adult male, unaffiliated with the store, dresses in a deliberate manner to coax children into sitting on his lap?   Thats Pedo shit right there.  

View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#23]
I like the "what? what did I do?" pose.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Creepy and dumb. Dude did something very odd for attention and he got it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I like the "what? what did I do?" pose.
View Quote

"It wasn't me" .....it's a lifestyle
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:48:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Looks racist.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:50:32 PM EDT
[#27]
I think I would move a little before I'd let some random little girl sit on my lap
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Enticing children for fame is a celebrity game now.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:54:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

Kids do kid shit. I see no way that man could have reasonably thought a kid was going to come up and try to sit down on or near him. It’s a stupid prank designed to jump scare people.

There’s a guy in Little Rock that does something similar - he dresses as a bush in a pot and scares people walking by. I guess you think he’s hoping some little boy comes by and whips his dick out to pee in the bush.

Crazy Reactions! BUSHMAN SCARES!! | Arkansas BUSHMAN | Ep.39
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think I would move a little before I'd let some random little girl sit on my lap
View Quote

Here’s a link to the actual video, without :30 of ads in front of it:

https://twitter.com/Taylorchaise/status/1500964237476257794

He does stop her. As soon as he realizes that she was trying to sit down he says “whoa whoa whoa” and puts his hands out to stop her.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

Kids do kid shit. I see no way that man could have reasonably thought a kid was going to come up and try to sit down on or near him. It’s a stupid prank designed to jump scare people.

There’s a guy in Little Rock that does something similar - he dresses as a bush in a pot and scares people walking by. I guess you think he’s hoping some little boy comes by and whips his dick out to pee in the bush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKGYq4MJ5M
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

He was seated in the " Kids and Toddlers " section. Of Target.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Fucking weirdo ought to get his ass whooped.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Got a link?

View Quote

It is the Millennial Version of MSPaint.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

No, bush man is probably into beastiality and hopes a dog will come along and piss on him.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:31:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

… which is usually the section right in front of the doors …
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#36]
I would not react well.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#37]
I hope the dumbass found himself on the wrong end of a no trespassing order at a minimum.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's not.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#39]

I can do that, too:

Even in the images you cherry-picked, those sections are the closest to the door that have mannequins.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

View Quote

Let strangers use a ruse to touch your kids all you want.  I choose to interpret and react differently.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

View Quote

I love those bushman videos.

Years ago we had a bush man get us in San Fran down at the pier.

We had a good laugh about it and then stopped to watch him scare the hell out of other people.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I would not react well.

View Quote

I bet not!  One of my friends wife goes all out decorating for Halloween. She took some of his clothes and made a scarecrow and propped it up on a hay bale by the front door. While she was out somewhere with their daughter he put the clothes on and sat there waiting for them to come home. About the time they got to the door he reached out and grabbed his daughter, the wife beat the shit out of him with her purse while completely emptying her bladder on herself.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
That's exactly what came to mind... LOL.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Have to get those likes and views my guy. Monetize that account! I am content creator!

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. Wtf?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So an adult male, unaffiliated with the store, dresses in a deliberate manner to coax children into sitting on his lap?    
View Quote
Ladies and Gentlemen, Jen Psaki has entered the thread.  

Spinning like that, you'll start drilling down to the earth's core.  

Yeah, pranks to surprise people carry some risk, but pretending he was trying to attract kids is a huge leap.  You can see his "nope" reaction when the kid came over to him.  

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

He does stop her. As soon as he realizes that she was trying to sit down he says “whoa whoa whoa” and puts his hands out to stop her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The comments are hilarious. Lots of “that child has no training”, “her parents didn’t raise her right”, “she shouldn’t be touching store stuff”, etc (paraphrased from the ebonics they were originally written in) from the black community. Too bad they don’t truly believe in raising kids right, or else maybe crime stats wouldn’t be what they are.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Public pranksters, TikTok'ers and anyone that jumps on the 'viral' bandwagon deserves to die from ass cancer.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:19:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Is it wrong that I have a bigger problem with how retard commenters on TikTok/Twitter/etc use the most ridiculous slang?

“Soooo u not gon ask why a grown man is dressed up as a mannequin at Target?”

So, this person can't type out "you're not going to", in place of "u not gon" - but they somehow can correctly spell mannequin?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#50]
OP if you had only posted a few dozen more pics this thread would have rocked!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top