Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So just the deadliest in history was under trump?

Your argument isn’t a smart one to make.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Four years under Trump hardly a shooting. A little over 100 days into the dictators rule and there's daily shootings.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Nobody got shot in Newark & Camden for 4 years ?

People getting their ass shot up in North Miami, Miami Gardens is pretty much a normal part of the days activities.

Geez some of you are thick. At no point did I say there were no shootings I just said there weren't as many under Trump.

So just the deadliest in history was under trump?

Your argument isn’t a smart one to make.

Who was pres at a giving time isn't the issue, it is how fucked we are due to the culture [IMHO] the media has propagated. It is clear which side they are on.

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Four years under Trump hardly a shooting. A little over 100 days into the dictators rule and there's daily shootings.

Curiouser and curiouser.
View Quote

Vegas, Parkland, Walmart, SC church shooting happened under Trump.

Yes I know that is just a few but those were pretty notable events.

There was plenty of smaller less news grabbing events like this too.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Just avoid all together.

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was shocked to learn that the purpose of the gathering was to commemorate the release of a Rap recording.
View Quote

From the article, "...at a release party for a local rap artist..."

Music, or the Greybar?
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Piss poor targeting, Miami, "concert".. I'm going out on a limb here and guessing someone at a rap battle was disrespected.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I remember Miami Gardens from the first 48 show.
View Quote

I always stay in Miami Gardens when I go to Miami
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Dade county has a per capita violent crime rate of approximately 5 per 1,000 people. That's middle of the road nationally with one of the most diverse populations in the country. Shootings like this do not happen often in Miami. Some of y'all need to get out more.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:37:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I know, is it me or does it seem strange since the Marxists have taken over shootings are going up exponentially.  

So, hobbling police, letting criminals go free, no charges for crimes committed, all seems to be working since we are getting unprecedented crime and murder rates.  Overall in this country the Democrats are allowing the slaughter of people to push their anti-gun agenda, letting the criminals do the heavy lifting for them then tell the law abiding citizen give up your guns.
View Quote

Shootings haven’t gone up

The media is just pushing a narrative
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Domestic terrorism lmao!

I called it as a rap beef as soon as I heard about it. It's a rap beef. Miami-Dade won't go clean up the hood (the only valid solution), because I bet dicks for dollars that they're unionized and the average cop doesn't want to go up against potential draco fire to keep his badge and his dental plan.

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So gang shooting happens in Miami .

So nothing new really.
View Quote

This wasn't some everyday shooting in the hood, the left has designated it a "Mass Shooting by White suv driving Domestic Terrorists Armed with Assault Weapons!!!"
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Curiouser and curiouser.
View Quote

And we can't exactly blame the media for under reporting during the Trump years, now can we?
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:51:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Rap you say?

Good shoot.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Can anyone ID what they were packing while getting out of the Pathfinder..?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top