Site Notices
Page / 311
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 2:41:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#1]
Well, get your popcorn…

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
6h
·
Count yourselves "lucky", it's 67 in the UK.

Going up all the time.

You'll work until you die and you'll be happy.

Shocking moment Paris riot police kick France pension protesters

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]
lol From my limited knowledge of snakes, this one doesn’t look to be poisonous.

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Another one of those mysterious coincidences…

Train carrying hazardous materials derails in rural Maine, residents warned to 'stay clear'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/train-carrying-hazardous-materials-derails-rural-maine-residents-warned-stay-clear

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 10:04:25 PM EDT
[#4]
After school Satan Clubs

Part 2 intro with cartoon aimed at kids

Part 1
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 10:57:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#5]
Dammit

Already taken down

Sorry

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 7:00:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Best Buy Reports Large Scale Store Shutdowns As Businesses Brace For Retail Bankruptcies
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Heuristic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCRnIJK3YVo
View Quote

I'm actually surprised it took this long, I've been in 1 in probably the last 15 years
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 11:35:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

This may sound bitter, but I hope people who post this kind of thing experience personal suffering, hunger and want in the future, and when they do, they remember this thread.
View Quote

@FALFOX

I have to admit your post has been on my mind a lot over the this past week or so.  even my first reply to this post was somewhat lenient towards these types of posts but when t’s at the point that there are multiple members here trying to start shit with me in other threads about my views, I no longer have any comparison whatsoever for any of them.  I’m seeing this website degrade to the level of other sites and it’s nothing more that just a reflection of what’s going on in society.  Too bad it’s even showing up here more & more & more, though.  The Left isn’t winning.  They’ve already won.

Either way, I did expand this thread beyond the famine theme to try and touch on topics that I didn’t see in other threads as I also see it all connected in the end.
Travis Haley even touched on that point in his latest video.  He seems to sense that something major is just around the corner and I think so, too.

You don’t have things like what’s happening in the videos below and nothing very negative happen to our country, culture, our families, and ultimately, our world.  This isn’t a flood of refugees seeking asylum.  This is an invasion by an army seeking to kill & destroy.

As CPT_CAVEMAN likes to sarcastically close some of his post lately with “or whatever.”   How fitting. I’m just one post away from being banned anyway.

3h
·
It's an orchestrated migrant invasion of Europe.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110242266985951617

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
I have to admit your post has been on my mind a lot over the this past week or so.  even my first reply to this post was somewhat lenient towards these types of posts but when t’s at the point that there are multiple members here trying to start shit with me in other threads about my views, I no longer have any comparison whatsoever for any of them.  I’m seeing this website degrade to the level of other sites and it’s nothing more that just a reflection of what’s going on in society.  Too bad it’s even showing up here more & more & more, though.  The Left isn’t winning.  They’ve already won.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You meant compassion, blame autocorrect. And what the trolls don't understand is these threads are NOT just doomer masturbation, they're actually vitally important historical records and compendiums of information, where people can post info and see a broader picture of the problems we face.

And yes, it appears that the left has already won, or at least their plans are in their final stages while we have not done a single thing to stop them or even slow them down. The right has been frozen like a deer in the headlights since january of 2020, unwilling to organize lest they face the same backlash that the j6 group did. On the plus side, the left is very topheavy right now and they face economic challenges that threaten to turn the entire nation (including moderates and nonpolitical people) against them.
Either way, I did expand this thread beyond the famine theme to try and touch on topics that I didn’t see in other threads as I also see it all connected in the end.
Travis Haley even touched on that point in his latest video.  He seems to sense that something major is just around the corner and I think so, too.

You don’t have things like what’s happening in the videos below and nothing very negative happen to our country, culture, our families, and ultimately, our world.  This isn’t a flood of refugees seeking asylum.  This is an invasion by an army seeking to kill & destroy.
I agree. China is going to make a move, and soon - likely before 2024, as they face economic issues even worse than ours that are increasing with time, and they need the weakness of the Biden admin to be a factor if they want to take Taiwan without a fight. The infiltration of Chinese nationals is rather alarming though. It would be so easy for a few dozen of these guys to wreak havoc as saboteurs.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:42:58 PM EDT
[#10]

You meant compassion, blame autocorrect. And what the trolls don't understand is these threads are NOT just doomer masturbation, they're actually vitally important historical records and compendiums of information, where people can post info and see a broader picture of the problems we face.

And yes, it appears that the left has already won, or at least their plans are in their final stages while we have not done a single thing to stop them or even slow them down. The right has been frozen like a deer in the headlights since january of 2020, unwilling to organize lest they face the same backlash that the j6 group did. On the plus side, the left is very topheavy right now and they face economic challenges that threaten to turn the entire nation (including moderates and nonpolitical people) against them.
I agree. China is going to make a move, and soon - likely before 2024, as they face economic issues even worse than ours that are increasing with time, and they need the weakness of the Biden admin to be a factor if they want to take Taiwan without a fight. The infiltration of Chinese nationals is rather alarming though. It would be so easy for a few dozen of these guys to wreak havoc as saboteurs.
View All Quotes

Indeed!

As far as the economy goes, I believe they will blame it all on the pending internal chaos and coming wars so people will beg for CBDC to rescue them & feed them.  There is just too much cooperation with China on so many levels anymore that I feel any conflict at all will either be kabuki theater or a means to an alternate plan.  Everything that is currently being done is leading towards the designated end goal.

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:49:18 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

I used to think how easy it would be for a few dozen or even a couple hundred trained saboteurs to wreck havoc here. While that hasn’t changed, what has changed is how many I believe may actually be here. With all of the news reports coming out I actually think it could be thousands.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Epic thread thank you @alacran

These Chinese at the border are very concerning.
When things heat up over Taiwan I have no doubt they will be tasked with further infrastructure takedown.

We are compromised from within a hundred ways to Sunday and most all of our politicians have sold their soul for a mess of pottage.

Many refuse to see the writing on the wall, but I count this a blessing as it allows me to hedge and prepare further.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

I used to think how easy it would be for a few dozen or even a couple hundred trained saboteurs to wreck havoc here. While that hasn’t changed, what has changed is how many I believe may actually be here. With all of the news reports coming out I actually think it could be thousands.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Tens of thousands, even.

Europe has been overwhelmed with migrates to the point that the Islamic call to prayer is being held in noted western sites including Christian Churches.  Rape gangs are a well-known problem in many countries while the police do little to nothing in response, even when the victims are murdered.

Rape is currently being documented in the Darien Gap and has been documented on our Southern border for years with references to “rape trees” on both sides of that border.  We are allowing cultures that are completely opposed to traditional values at an alarming rate now.  Even without the saboteurs, our society is in serious trouble.  With the saboteurs, we will get there much, much more quickly.

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By gogetumnow:
Epic thread thank you @alacran

These Chinese at the border are very concerning.
When things heat up over Taiwan I have no doubt they will be tasked with further infrastructure takedown.

We are compromised from within a hundred ways to Sunday and most all of our politicians have sold their soul for a mess of pottage.

Many refuse to see the writing on the wall, but I count this a blessing as it allows me to hedge and prepare further.
View Quote

Appreciate it.  Truth is as much as I’ve posted at times, there are some things that I’ve ran across that I haven’t shared here.  No, it’s not Alex Jones or the typical black pill stuff.  Some has a religious POV but the information is not exactly presented from a religious perspective either, just the conclusion.  The premise is that evil has permeated all aspects of societies all over the world and is now at the point of quickly growing beyond the shadows and into the light of day.  

Honestly, seeing some of these things even makes the influx of Chinese Nationals and other current headline problems seem kind of small in comparison.  That in itself is hard for some to get their heads wrapped around.

We could take care of many of these things with no problem if we just had good men willing to step up and do something.  If you’re vastly outnumbered, what can you really do?
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm not surprised about Best Buy. I liked their stores, when they actually carried stock. Now it's 'we can order for you" for too many things.

When I look for something in electronics, the first thing that pops up is Amazon. Best Buy usually is down the list some.

No music CD's available, and yes I realize the herd has moved on to streaming and downloads. I have as well, but I still like the CD's now and then.

The computer section of the one closest to me had zero employees working in it. I was in buying a large monitor and I almost had to grab one just passing by.

I hope they stick around, and figure out some their issues. I used them a lot over the years.

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#16]

@FALFOX

As CPT_CAVEMAN likes to sarcastically close some of his post lately with “or whatever.”   How fitting. I’m just one post away from being banned anyway.

3h
·

View All Quotes

This may sound bitter, but I hope people who post this kind of thing experience personal suffering, hunger and want in the future, and when they do, they remember this thread.

@FALFOX

3h
·

Mayorkas will take getting yelled at by republican Congressional members all day long.  His life is protected and he will die in his bed because the CCP and WEF are going to cover his ass for doing such a good job of destroying America.  He shows up but he doesn't give a rats ass.  He's a made man in the CCP and WEF.

kwg
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PoiDog:
I'm not surprised about Best Buy. I liked their stores, when they actually carried stock. Now it's 'we can order for you" for too many things.

When I look for something in electronics, the first thing that pops up is Amazon. Best Buy usually is down the list some.

No music CD's available, and yes I realize the herd has moved on to streaming and downloads. I have as well, but I still like the CD's now and then.

The computer section of the one closest to me had zero employees working in it. I was in buying a large monitor and I almost had to grab one just passing by.

I hope they stick around, and figure out some their issues. I used them a lot over the years.

View Quote

Don’t ignore Best Buy or other struggling stores during this time.  A thread about a month ago got me looking at Best Buy for a new iPad because of sales.  I got a wifi only 2021 256k iPad for $400.  that was better than what I saw on Amazon during the Black Friday to New Year’s timeframe.

There are some good deals but you gotta keep your eyes open and be there at the right time too.  I also picked up a new Katadyn pocket filter and a replacement element for less that $500 within the last couple of weeks, too. That’s another 26,000 gal. of filtered water.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 3:18:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By kwg020:

Mayorkas will take getting yelled at by republican Congressional members all day long.  His life is protected and he will die in his bed because the CCP and WEF are going to cover his ass for doing such a good job of destroying America.  He shows up but he doesn't give a rats ass.  He's a made man in the CCP and WEF.

kwg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kwg020:

@FALFOX

3h
·

kwg

David Dubyne made a point in one of his videos recently that the shortages of toilet paper and other things during the covid crap were all due to rerouting of supply chains to adequately stock bunkers with supplies for government continuity as well for the elite.  

And they blamed it all on us panic buying during a time when many areas had restrictions on the number of people allowed in the stores with fewer stores even open and the hours open limited as well.

Seems all too way out conspiracy theory related until you start thinking about the who, what, when, where, why, and how of it all.

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#19]

David Dubyne made a point in one of his videos recently that the shortages of toilet paper and other things during the covid crap were all due to rerouting of supply chains to adequately stock bunkers with supplies for government continuity as well for the elite.  
View Quote

I personally believe there is still a lot of that going on.
There are far too many canned goods I see turn up in stores that are far to close to their expiry dates for me to believe that they just sat in the warehouse for too long.

It’s almost like they’re part of a strategic rotation that we’re on the bottom of.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#20]

There are far too many canned goods I see turn up in stores that are far to close to their expiry dates for me to believe that they just sat in the warehouse for too long.

It’s almost like they’re part of a strategic rotation that we’re on the bottom of.
View All Quotes

I think you’re right.  

Also, remember how much of the name brand items weren’t available on shelves, only generic versions by brands we’ve never heard of before?  I sure didn’t understand it at the time but it sure makes sense when put in this context.

All of this would mean that something very, very big is coming at some point in the not too distant future.

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 9:54:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#21]
But this will never happen here.  This is America.

Link Posted: 4/23/2023 2:45:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Thank you for keeping this thread going. It is a great source for real news.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 5:09:00 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Right out of The Gulag Archipelago
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 6:33:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Silas:
Thank you for keeping this thread going. It is a great source for real news.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#25]
if what David Dubyne warns of in the next couple of years happens, we are in trouble.  Michael Yon didn’t factor any of this into his speculations.

Preparing for Impending Food Shortages, Economic Crisis, and Fake Alien Invasion

Link Posted: 4/23/2023 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:

It sure sounds familiar - and absurd enough to happen here too.

Centralized government and overmanagement has always been severely damaging to nations in the long run. That goes for "multiple party" federations and sole party-controlled communists just the same.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Johnathon Caan gives his interpretation of what is currently happening in the world from a Spiritual perspective.  One reoccurring aspect that I keep hearing on any religious interpretation to explain worldly events is that it doesn’t necessarily matter what you believe but it does absolutely matter what those in power believe.  

My analogy would be the movie Apocalypto to better understand this reference.   We are like Jaguar Paw and his fellow tribesman who have been taken into captivity and currently being marched into the Mayan city as we are shocked at seeing the strange culture changes just before we are lead to the top of the pyramid for our sacrifice to serve the gods of our captors.

WARNING! What Happens When America Gives Up God | Jonathan Cahn | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 182

Link Posted: 4/23/2023 10:50:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: amannamedjed] [#28]
if what David Dubyne warns of in the next couple of years happens, we are in trouble.  Michael Yon didn’t factor any of this into his speculations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhfur6FWV7o

View Quote

He lost me on the discussion of what he described as a “fake alien” re-entry event. I’m not a rocket scientist, but that looked exactly like a standard rocket launch.  I don’t know if he didn’t recognize it for what it was, or knew what it was and exploited it for the clicks. But he lost some credibility with me either way.

As far as the other things, meh.   I remember the ozone crisis back when. Nothing much happened then, and I expect nothing much will happen now.  

Sulphuric dioxide stuff, water crystals, etc.  I don’t know enough science on those to critique him.  

However, the lines of Afghans waiting for subsidized food got my attention.  His point about Americans not waiting patiently in line for food was valid.  If hyperinflation hits here, I don’t see it ending peacefully.  I don’t anticipate long lines because the grocery stores will get looted by people used to entitlement and violence.

ETA:  back when, I was reading about ozone and found ozone is constantly replenished at gargantuan rates every day by the interaction of solar energy and upper atmosphere molecules.  No matter how much stuff is put up there that destroys ozone, it is replenished quickly. If the ozone hole ever expands enough to reach temperate zones, we would have a real problem. But even at its worst in the 80s and 90s, it just barely reached the tip of South America.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#29]
For 52 years I've been waiting for promised disaster.  I could write a book on all the things we were getting doomed with.

LOL.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 11:49:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Canoeguy] [#30]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
For 52 years I've been waiting for promised disaster.  I could write a book on all the things we were getting doomed with.

LOL.
View Quote

You are living it. Literally right now.

You may not care about the degradation of our society and of our country. It may mean nothing to you. Honestly, I don’t know why it means so much to me sometimes. Maybe it was the oath or maybe it is some misguided sense of patriotism. But alas it turns out I give a shit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Johnathon Caan gives his interpretation of what is currently happening in the world from a Spiritual perspective.  One reoccurring aspect that I keep hearing on any religious interpretation to explain worldly events is that it doesn’t necessarily matter what you believe but it does absolutely matter what those in power believe.  

My analogy would be the movie Apocalypto to better understand this reference.   We are like Jaguar Paw and his fellow tribesman who have been taken into captivity and currently being marched into the Mayan city as we are shocked at seeing the strange culture changes just before we are lead to the top of the pyramid for our sacrifice to serve the gods of our captors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfAiO-Ci95Y

View Quote

I agree with everything this guy says. I’ve recognized these truths myself in years past. In the early 90s, I declared to my friends and my Sunday School department that God would judge this nation for its killing of its children.

A question that periodically pops up on this board is, “Are we living near the end times?  Is the Tribulation around the corner?”  I have pondered that question myself many times. I don’t have a definitive answer, even though it feels like we really are near the end. After all, there have been times in the past when evil flourished as it is doing in this country currently. There have been many times in the past when wars abounded, famine arose, when the signs seemed to line up.  And in each of those cases God destroyed that civilization, but without the return of Jesus. So, I don’t know. The only thing that sets this current proliferation of evil apart from all the others is the nation of Israel has been reconstituted after nearly 2000 years, a necessary precursor to the end. Nothing like that has ever happened before.

So, yes, I think we are near the end. But I’m not certain.  And that is as it should be. God has put a mystery before us that is impenetrable.  We don’t know for certain because we can’t know for certain. And yet, God has warned us to stay alert, stay awake, be prepared. That is what I shall do.  Whether that means be prepared for Christ’s return, or prepare for the judgment of this nation, I will do my best to make ready.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#32]

LOL.
View Quote

You gotta admit things in the world are pretty messed up right now
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

I agree with everything this guy says. I’ve recognized these truths myself in years past. In the early 90s, I declared to my friends and my Sunday School department that God would judge this nation for its killing of its children.

A question that periodically pops up on this board is, “Are we living near the end times?  Is the Tribulation around the corner?”  I have pondered that question myself many times. I don’t have a definitive answer, even though it feels like we really are near the end. After all, there have been times in the past when evil flourished as it is doing in this country currently. There have been many times in the past when wars abounded, famine arose, when the signs seemed to line up.  And in each of those cases God destroyed that civilization, but without the return of Jesus. So, I don’t know. The only thing that sets this current proliferation of evil apart from all the others is the nation of Israel has been reconstituted after nearly 2000 years, a necessary precursor to the end. Nothing like that has ever happened before.

So, yes, I think we are near the end. But I’m not certain.  And that is as it should be. God has put a mystery before us that is impenetrable.  We don’t know for certain because we can’t know for certain. And yet, God has warned us to stay alert, stay awake, be prepared. That is what I shall do.  Whether that means be prepared for Christ’s return, or prepare for the judgment of this nation, I will do my best to make ready.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

When I was pretty young, my mom would talk about the world as if we were in “the last days”, but when comparing it with what the Bible says, I really didn’t see the world her way.  As I’ve grown older, I’m seeing changes in the world that do seem to match what is written in the Bible and yes, I feel that we are now living in “the last days.”

Also as I’ve grown older, I’ve had followup conversations with my mom about this topic and learned that the drastic changes that she saw during her lifetime which includes the 1960s & 1970s, the world has become a very different place than when she grew up in the 1950s.

So in a sense, perhaps we are both right, we are and have been living in “the last days.”  The world is drastically changing right in front of us but we need reference and perspective to actually notice the changes.

There are still signs that we haven’t seen yet.  Will they come in our lifetime, our children’s lifetime, our grandchildren’s lifetime?  Only the Father knows the exact hour, but we can see enough of the signs to know that it is the season.

I’ve heard interpretations of “the last days” that say America isn’t mentioned and won’t exist during that time and the rise and existence of a one world government is key during that time.  I’m pretty sure we are seeing the development of that right now.

That’s my take on it.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2023 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Get the supplies you need now.

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
1 hour ago
Darien Gap — Pathogen Highway to American
23 April 2023
Panama, Central America

Interesting…some of our pack who just went to Darien Gap got very sick. I am fine but can feel a little something. @BenBergquam @Oscarelblue and two Senafront got sick, and another in our crew has been extremely sick the past few days. I

am doing Zelenko protocol (actually FLCCC) now. Ivermectin, HCQ, Zinc, more, is with me always.

@frank_zelenko I don’t take chances when I take risks. Our water was very good — we use best filters, etc. There appears to be a dengue outbreak but I don’t know. Just throwing that out there.

According to my friend @LawrenceSellin, CCP has been working to weaponize dengue and on mosquito-spreading technology. But again, I have no idea what is causing the illness. Three out of six of us got quite ill, and two others have minor symptoms. Also two Senafront that we know of got sick from Ben and Oscar’s component. There may have been more Senafront sick but I have no idea. Tomorrow I will have dinner with an Embera Indian Mayor and ask him how the Embera are doing.

We do know that many ‘migrants’ are coming through sick.

This is no drill.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#35]

… snip

I’ve heard interpretations of “the last days” that say America isn’t mentioned and won’t exist during that time and the rise and existence of a one world government is key during that time.  I’m pretty sure we are seeing the development of that right now.

That’s my take on it.  
View Quote

Agreed.  That’s one other thing I didn’t mention.  Daniel’s prophecies include a reference to the reconstituted Roman Empire, which many took to mean the European Union. I never felt that was quite right.   Hitler wanted to recreate it with his 1000 year Third Reich, but failed. But something is coming. We all know it.  The Great Reset seems as likely as anything I have seen in my life.  It is as though almost every politician in the world wants to embrace a one world government.   That’s new.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 4:20:50 PM EDT
[#36]
The continued war on food.

The problem with rice no one is talking about

Link Posted: 4/23/2023 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:

You may not care about the degradation of our society and of our country. It may mean nothing to you. Honestly, I don’t know why it means so much to me sometimes. Maybe it was the oath or maybe it is some misguided sense of patriotism. But alas it turns out I give a shit.
View Quote

You make that sound like a bad thing.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

LOL.

Yeah I have the same misguided sense of patriotism, maybe it was the oath.  

But I can tell you this.  I've watched the way the world is trending.  Tell me, Sir, what percentage of American Men and Women are taking depression or other head medication? Have you noticed how technology has stolen our families, our health, our sanity?  We were much happier when we didn't have so much and healthier too.

We are headed into an Era where Technology and Tyranny will enslave us and our children, already has.   There are certain secret societies who hold knowledge of times where civilizations have risen to a certain level and their responsibility was to ensure that when it crashed, like the Phoenix, it would start the cycle of ascendance all over again. The point is to make sure at some time, like the flowers in the Winter, it decays and begins the cycle again.  We are ripe for Winter. We are in the 4th Season of the Turnings.  And we have a long way down.   Some retained knowledge is needed for the bootstrap.

I am rooting for the downfall at this point.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Another episode of This Will Never Happen in America…

Getting closer every day…

Idiocracy - Hospitals In The Future (Tattoo)

Link Posted: 4/24/2023 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#40]

Another episode of This Will Never Happen in America…

Getting closer every day…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_TwZt8bLKs
View Quote

I bet she just became a new organ donor.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

He's the dude that was relating Trump to Jehu. If so, Trumps kids will be in the news and politics for a lloonngg time
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 11:12:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#42]
CBDC and Digital ID discussion with Melissa Ciummei.

Link Posted: 4/24/2023 3:39:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#43]
This is what the UK is welcoming into their country.  Don’t they have laws against this sort of stuff?

5h
·
Shooting in Wolverhampton at the weekend at a memorial for Akeem Francis Kerr who was murdered in a Walsall nightclub a month ago.

Scarcity studios independent journalists only people really reporting it.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110254082554191402

Link Posted: 4/24/2023 11:46:07 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
4 hours ago
Chinese infiltrator threatens Masako Ganaha, and me
24 April 2023
Panama, Central America

Mind dump, sans edit.

One Chinese, who claims is name is Lushan Zhao, came through late at night from the Darien Gap jungle on 13 April 2023. We found him walking up Highway 1 in direction of United States. Zhao apparently reads my twitter — he’s been sending threats from Mexico. On his way to United States.

We talked with Zhao for about 90 minutes in Darien Province, Panama as he passed through here on 13 April 2023.

Zhao said he was deported once by Americans after buying boat in Bermuda and trying to make it to Florida a few weeks ago. Zhao said he ran out of fuel and was drifting until US Coast Guard found him and sent him to Bermuda. Bermuda was extraditing him to China. During layover in Cuba, Zhao said he changed flight to Quito. Took a bus from Ecuador to Necocli, Colombia, and after he made it through Darien Gap we intercepted him on Highway 1 at night just as he emerged from Darien Gap. Very tired, hungry, itching, irritable, angry.

Zhao was threatening toward Masako. I told Masako Ganaha to be prepared to run. Zhao would later say he carried a shank. Zhao seemed very dangerous. Zhao said he was a spy.

Now Zhao said he was lying about being a spy. (After seeing his face on US sites). So what it is? Spy, lying, or both? Now Zhao texts with naked threats to me as he tries to make it to USA.

Well, Zhao — you must know that your face is in US databases. Threatening Americans while trying to infiltrate America while claiming to be a spy puts a damper on our relationship, but in reality you likely will be welcomed in.

https://www.ntd.com/investigator-claims-chinese-spies-migrating-to-us-citing-physical-build-military-trained-accents-unusually-deep-pockets_915130.html

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:56:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#47]
CBDC and Digital ID discussion with Melissa Ciummei.

View Quote

As Melissa says, the gate to the pen is closing.

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 7:21:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#48]
Ed Dowd on the remainder of 2023 and beyond.

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 11:54:05 PM EDT
[#49]
FYI…Haiti is one of the top countries where people are from who are crossing the southern border.

Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:34:59 AM EDT
[#50]

But I can tell you this.  I've watched the way the world is trending.  Tell me, Sir, what percentage of American Men and Women are taking depression or other head medication? Have you noticed how technology has stolen our families, our health, our sanity?  We were much happier when we didn't have so much and healthier too.

We are headed into an Era where Technology and Tyranny will enslave us and our children, already has.   There are certain secret societies who hold knowledge of times where civilizations have risen to a certain level and their responsibility was to ensure that when it crashed, like the Phoenix, it would start the cycle of ascendance all over again. The point is to make sure at some time, like the flowers in the Winter, it decays and begins the cycle again.  We are ripe for Winter. We are in the 4th Season of the Turnings.  And we have a long way down.   Some retained knowledge is needed for the bootstrap.

View All Quotes

LOL.

See, I'm of a different opinion. Technology doesn't enslave anybody. We may become *dependent* on technology, but it doesn't enslave us. As an example, my Jeep has Adaptive Cruise Control. It took me about a year or so to try it out. In traffic, it would keep speed up right up to the point of needing to slam on the brakes to keep from hitting the car ahead. Not a great first try. I found a setting that increased the look-ahead distance. That was the ticket. Use it all the time now. That doesn't mean I don't remember how to drive in traffic (and frequently do).

So, in terms of technology adoption, we go from shock and disbelief to mild curiosity, to experimentation, to adoption, to forgetting what life was like before it. This can also manifest itself in very negative ways like pilots not getting enough "stick time" to maintain proficiency because the flight management system does all the work normally.

One thing that Mike Rowe harps on constantly is the lack of young people going into the trades. IMHO, this lack of the passing of knowledge from one generation to the next will ultimately result in massive problems. What happens when we need to design our next generation of some ubiquitous thing? Has enough knowledge of how to do that been passed to the next generation? Probably not. Same thing with basic things like plumbing, electrical work, HVAC, car repair, etc. We've got a generation of, as my wife calls them, "parts hangers" who plug in a diagnostic unit and replace the parts it tells them to. The subtlety of actually diagnosing a problem with a car is largely lost.
Page / 311
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top