Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 321
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 7:59:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, this looks exactly like an invading army…

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
10m
·
These are the boats heading for Europe all day everyday.

Well over 10,000 have entered the UK by boat already this year, which is a drop in the ocean to "legal" migration, literally add a few zeroes to that for last year's figures.

Europe is being invaded, aided and abetted along the whole route.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110570715764079516

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 8:15:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#4]
This doesn’t bode well my my area.  We’re in the last half of June, yet we’re still experiencing the brunt of springtime storms but more and possibly more intense storms could be on the way this summer?

Climate Cull : Extremes Begin

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 12:55:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:

View Quote

No way a person on fixed income survives those
kind of rates.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#6]
America and Europe importing chaos….

Michael Yon
@MichaelYon
28 minutes ago
Invasion clearly sponsored by USA/CCP
Have spoken with many. They claim to be from all over China. When I took a Cantonese and a Mandarin translator, of about fifty aliens none appeared to speak Cantonese and the Mandarin dialects were all over the map. How are they getting new passports? The Chinese Consulate in LA is now offering services to replace lost passports. (Started maybe two weeks ago). Many fly through Turkey, Thailand, Bahamas, Quito, or straight to Mexico. This clearly is sponsored by #CCP. We have offered to take Gen Spalding down range with translators of his choice. I think he went to DLI (?) for Mandarin if I remember accurately from his book. This is straight up naked invasion. Sponsored by USA/CCP

6h
·
Constant stream from Tunisia to Italy, then straight across mainland Europe to the country of their choice, whichever gives the most free stuff.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110571847169452683

10h
·
Even the imported women are attacking the natives in Ireland.

Axes and rakes used as they chase locals through Cork.

Local media write it as an "anti social incident by youths".

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110570871119755089

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 7:04:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Water wars: Afghanistan and Iran’s deadly border flare-up spotlights scarcity crisis

Iran and Afghanistan are going head to head over control of the supply of a crucial resource that’s shrinking by the day: water.

Violence along the border between the two tumultuous countries flared up in recent weeks, stoked by a dispute over the water flowing from Afghanistan’s Helmand river into Iran. Tehran says Afghanistan’s Taliban government is deliberately depriving Iran of sufficient water supplies in order to bolster its own; but the Taliban says there isn’t enough water anymore to begin with, thanks to plummeting rainfall and river levels.

Iranian and Afghan border guards clashed on May 27, exchanging heavy gunfire that killed two Iranian guards and one Taliban soldier and wounded several others. Both sides blame each other for provoking the fighting, which has thrust the region’s water issues back into the spotlight.

Risk of destabilization in Iran

The situation risks destabilizing an already poor and water-deprived part of Iran, where serious protests against the government have taken place in recent years.

“The water dispute with Afghanistan is not something Iran can take lightly,” Torbjorn Soltvedt, principal Middle East and North Africa analyst at Verisk Maplecroft, told CNBC. “Water resources in Iran are under severe pressure and water stress has been a trigger of large-scale civil unrest in recent years.”

In the summer of 2021, protests began in Iran’s western Khuzestan province over water shortages and subsequent power outages as hydroelectric power stations ran out of supply. Dubbed “the uprising of the thirsty,” the demonstrations soon spread to several cities around Iran including the capital, Tehran, and drew a heavy government crackdown that ended in both police and civilian casualties.

Grappling with U.S. sanctions, a severely weakened economy and a continuing anti-government protest movement, Iran is already under significant pressure. “With the authorities still struggling to keep a lid on nationwide protests,” Soltvedt said, “a water security crisis in eastern Iran would come at a particularly bad time.”

A dangerous border

The 580-mile border between Afghanistan and Iran is porous and crawling with crime, predominantly coming from the Afghan side into Iran. Afghanistan has been wracked with instability and war for decades, and the ruling Taliban government derives a significant part of its revenue from illicit trades.

“Iran’s Afghan border has always been its most vulnerable,” said Kamal Alam, a nonresident senior fellow at the Atlantic Council’s South Asia Center. It’s host to “a number of issues including narcotics smuggling, human trafficking, and terrorism” — but is simultaneously an all-important source for water, Alam said.

Water tensions between the two countries go way back. In the 1950s, Afghanistan built two major dams that limited the flow of water from the Helmand river into Iran. This angered Tehran and threatened relations, ultimately leading to the signing of a treaty in 1973 that allotted Iran 850 million cubic meters of Helmand water yearly.

But subsequent revolutions, invasions, wars and dramatic government changes in both countries meant the treaty was never fully implemented.

“Since the 1973 water treaty between the two, they have come close to war a number of times due to various Afghan governments using Iran’s water vulnerability as a leverage on bilateral issues,” Alam said.
https://news.yahoo.com/water-wars-afghanistan-iran-deadly-175042365.html

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 7:20:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#8]
This podcast will blow your mind.  Whitney Webb discusses how the CCP, Russia, BRICS+ and the fall of America’s military dominance after WWIII leads to world government.

This one’s so wild, I had to make its own thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Whitney-Webb-How-WW3-with-China-Russia-and-the-defeat-of-the-US-Military-leads-to-World-Government/5-2653318/?page=1
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:46:16 AM EDT
[#9]
United Nations Planning Digital ID Linked To Bank Accounts

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/united-nations-planning-digital-id-linked-bank-accounts

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:11:12 AM EDT
[#10]

United Nations Planning Digital ID Linked To Bank Accounts

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/united-nations-planning-digital-id-linked-bank-accounts

View Quote

But the liberals here would oppose that because racism, right? They definitely wouldn't allow it to be used as voter ID, right?

There are so many quandaries inherent in totalitarianism.

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:13:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Vandals cut fiber optic line in Tukwila, causing days-long Comcast, Xfinity outage for much of south King County

KING COUNTY, Wash. — Vandals cut a fiber optic line in Tukwila resulting in a Comcast and Xfinity service outage that is also impacted Burien, Renton and Kent, according to a statement from the company.

Service was restored at around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday.

Tukwila police said the line located on the 14600 block of 51st Avenue South was tampered with on Friday night. Police said crews needed to temporarily remove trees to access the damaged part in the line.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/renton/vandalism-xfinity-comcast-outage-king-county/281-b4d3face-7d9f-4673-8423-6ac7be7cbcc0
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#12]
The war on meat as culling at fish farms may be next.

Earth's Tilt Has Shifted as Fish Farms Will Be Closed Next

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:34:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Global DIGITAL PASSPORTS Enforced | Guest: Michele Bachmann

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:56:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Vandals cut fiber optic line in Tukwila, causing days-long Comcast, Xfinity outage for much of south King County

KING COUNTY, Wash.   Vandals cut a fiber optic line in Tukwila resulting in a Comcast and Xfinity service outage that is also impacted Burien, Renton and Kent, according to a statement from the company.

Tukwila police said the line located on the 14600 block of 51st Avenue South was tampered with on Friday night. Police said crews needed to temporarily remove trees to access the damaged part in the line.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/renton/vandalism-xfinity-comcast-outage-king-county/281-b4d3face-7d9f-4673-8423-6ac7be7cbcc0
View Quote

How does one "temporarily" remove trees?

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#16]
As though the threat of Chinese agents sabotaging our electrical grid is not bad enough, it is at risk even without their machinations.

Why Our Electrical Grid Is Threatened PowerLine Blog

Short version:  Old infrastructure is near the end of its life.  Coal and natural gas plants shutting down.  And we are doing it to ourselves with dumb energy policy by mandating renewables.

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 8:54:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

KING COUNTY, Wash.   Vandals cut a fiber optic line in Tukwila resulting in a Comcast and Xfinity service outage that is also impacted Burien, Renton and Kent, according to a statement from the company.

I do it by chainsaw.  They eventually grow back.

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:04:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:
As though the threat of Chinese agents sabotaging our electrical grid is not bad enough, it is at risk even without their machinations.

Why Our Electrical Grid Is Threatened PowerLine Blog

Short version:  Old infrastructure is near the end of its life.  Coal and natural gas plants shutting down.  And we are doing it to ourselves with dumb energy policy by mandating renewables.

View Quote

That’s true.  All in the name of progress and looking towards the future as we turn ourselves into a third world country.  I experienced that firsthand during the winter of 2021 with a rotating hour of electricity and then no electricity that lasted a couple of days.

At least you’re in Oklahoma where winter weather is somewhat expected.

Now, N. Texas is looking at 100°+ days ahead after fairly mild summers for the last few years.

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:55:09 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Jones, OK

Possible chemical attack leaves crops useless at Ruzycki Farms in Jones, Oklahoma

Police Investigating Reported Crop Poisoning

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#21]

That's not far from me.  About a 10 minute drive.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

This stuff can happen anywhere, huh?  It’s one thing to steal the produce but to sabotage a huge part of it with chemicals?  That’s pure evil, especially since he was supplying food for the public.

If thing get as crazy as projected, security cameras and alarms may be needed for gardens and farms.  

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#23]

This stuff can happen anywhere, huh?  It’s one thing to steal the produce but to sabotage a huge part of it with chemicals?  That’s pure evil, especially since he was supplying food for the public.

If thing get as crazy as projected, security cameras and alarms may be needed for gardens and farms.  

View All Quotes

I thought maybe it was a competitor. It sounded like he had only been doing it a few months.  But, really, who knows?  The way things are going, nothing would surprise me at this point.

I’m really surprised at the location. Even though Jones is just outside the suburbs, it still feels like a farming community.  I would expect drunk boys shooting up the stop signs, but not destruction of crops. That just seems really weird.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#24]

I thought maybe it was a competitor. It sounded like he had only been doing it a few months.  But, really, who knows?  The way things are going, nothing would surprise me at this point.

I’m really surprised at the location. Even though Jones is just outside the suburbs, it still feels like a farming community.  I would expect drunk boys shooting up the stop signs, but not destruction of crops. That just seems really weird.
View All Quotes

I hope they find out all involved and get them.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:36:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Oh, man! I'd kill over that kinda shit!

Yeah, literally - not figuratively!
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 12:31:39 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

He pissed someone off.  This was not a prank, and the person doing this knew what would happen.  They did it deliberately to him to destroy his business.

Did some one come in and spray his crops, probably not.  He most likely uses irrigation with an organic fertilizer injected into the irrigation water.  That is the likely point of contamination.  One point of access to contaminate every crop that is irrigated.  The treatment area is probably just a room or an area in the greenhouse or barn.  I would suspect that it wasn't locked, no one I know locks these rooms up.  As a secondary effect, he will loose his organic certification for three years since non organic approved chemicals were used on his farm.

They probably waited for the lights to go out , walked  to the treatment room, poured a 2 1/2 gallon container of concentrated 2,4d into his 15 gallon liquid fertilizer barrel, and left with their empty jug.  The sad thing is, if he would of suspected this at once, some of the plants further from the treatment room perhaps could have been saved.

I would guess that if he thinks about it he would be able to figure out who probably did this to him.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 7:05:52 AM EDT
[#27]
11h
·
Hundreds of invaders take up camp at the Place du Palais Royal in Paris demanding the French taxpayer houses them, all aided and abetted by NGO scum.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110579042381027158

11h
·
As midnight passes in Paris, police storm in to move the hundreds of invaders camped out at the Place du Palais Royal.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110579131256155282

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 7:36:27 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#29]

Part 3

Part 4 preview -

View All Quotes
Law & Border with Ben Bergquam aired yesterday on Real America’s Voice Network

Continued…

https://rumble.com/embed/v2mcb89/?pub=4

Part 3

Part 4 preview -

Part 4 now available

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 7:47:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By lumper:

He pissed someone off.  This was not a prank, and the person doing this knew what would happen.  They did it deliberately to him to destroy his business.

Did some one come in and spray his crops, probably not.  He most likely uses irrigation with an organic fertilizer injected into the irrigation water.  That is the likely point of contamination.  One point of access to contaminate every crop that is irrigated.  The treatment area is probably just a room or an area in the greenhouse or barn.  I would suspect that it wasn't locked, no one I know locks these rooms up.  As a secondary effect, he will loose his organic certification for three years since non organic approved chemicals were used on his farm.

They probably waited for the lights to go out , walked  to the treatment room, poured a 2 1/2 gallon container of concentrated 2,4d into his 15 gallon liquid fertilizer barrel, and left with their empty jug.  The sad thing is, if he would of suspected this at once, some of the plants further from the treatment room perhaps could have been saved.

I would guess that if he thinks about it he would be able to figure out who probably did this to him.
View Quote

I got the impression from the video that the tomatoes were targeted, while other crops were fine.  Maybe I heard that wrong.  I'm not interested enough to go back and listen to it again.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#31]

I got the impression from the video that the tomatoes were targeted, while other crops were fine.  Maybe I heard that wrong.  I'm not interested enough to go back and listen to it again.
View All Quotes

Looks like the community is coming together around him

Community steps up after poison devastates thousands of plants at Oklahoma farm

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 8:01:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Speaking of Grid Down...

South Africa's grid is dissolving...climate activists hit hardest
Link to Hot Air
Link to Climate Change News quoted in Hot Air

The Lead In
"...decrying the fact that the coal lobby in South Africa is fighting against shutting down the coal industry and replacing it with renewables."

More accurate headline:
"South Africans who want electricity are resisting a green transition."

The Meat
"Of course, the story ignores one minor point: South Africa’s power grid is collapsing, with electricity shut off to residents for 8-13 hours a day. The problems that most South Africans face these days has nothing to do with carbon “pollution;” it is the fact that they are forced to use candles to light their homes and watch their food rot for lack of refrigeration.

That the coal lobby has any political power at all is a miracle in South Africa. The country is falling apart before our eyes, becoming a failed state after decades of being one of the only functioning countries on the continent.

The power company? Apparently not as well functioning as the coal lobby, perhaps because it is run by the government which is a socialist mess."

A Quote About Sabotage
"If you are looking to understand South Africa’s current struggles – its soaring crime and unemployment rates, its stubborn inequality and stagnant economy, its relentless corruption and crippling power cuts, and its broader drift towards what some fear could become “gangster state” or even “failed state” territory – then this one act of industrial sabotage, at a coal-fired power station on the high plains east of Johannesburg, is a good place to start.

...snip...

What is certain is that the sabotage at Unit 4 was not an isolated event.
Instead, it was one relatively small act in a vast, ongoing, and highly successful criminal enterprise that involves murders, poisoning, fires, cable theft, ruthless cartels and powerful politicians."
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 8:02:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: amannamedjed] [#33]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJWljT0p5cc

View All Quotes

Now that I think about it, I remember his zucchini were hit too, so maybe it was the whole crop.

ETA:  The response from the community does not surprise me.  Oklahoma is kinda that way.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 8:24:34 AM EDT
[#34]

Now that I think about it, I remember his zucchini were hit too, so maybe it was the whole crop.

ETA:  The response from the community does not surprise me.  Oklahoma is kinda that way.
View All Quotes

From the Dust Bowl to the many devastating tornadoes to the OKC bombing to just ordinary everyday hardships, Oklahomans continue to show that they are indeed a very unique state.

Whatever may come in the future, Oklahoma will survive.

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:41:52 AM EDT
[#35]

From the Dust Bowl to the many devastating tornadoes to the OKC bombing to just ordinary everyday hardships, Oklahomans continue to show that they are indeed a very unique state.

View Quote

I think Oklahoma will be in better shape than most of the country as far as energy preparedness goes.  We have enough power outages; from tornadoes, ice storms, bad drivers running into power poles, etc.; that many people already have generators.  The last time we had a major outage, my neighbor on one side already had a generator.  I ran a 100 foot heavy duty extension cord to the neighbor on the other side direct from an extra outlet on my generator.  It wasn't enough to power her AC, but was enough to keep her refrigerator cold, along with a couple of fans, some light bulbs, and charge up her laptop.  I ran it about 4 or 5 hours each day when I got home from work and it was enough.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Rise of the super-fungi: Researchers find drug-resistant fungus strains are thriving in even the most remote regions of Earth - and they could be the next pandemic threat

- The disease-causing fungus is thriving in areas removed from fungicide use
- A. fumigatus is extremely common and spreads easily through airborne spores

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12218913/Rise-super-fungi-Researchers-drug-resistant-fungi-thriving-remote-regions.html

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#37]

I think Oklahoma will be in better shape than most of the country as far as energy preparedness goes.  We have enough power outages; from tornadoes, ice storms, bad drivers running into power poles, etc.; that many people already have generators.  The last time we had a major outage, my neighbor on one side already had a generator.  I ran a 100 foot heavy duty extension cord to the neighbor on the other side direct from an extra outlet on my generator.  It wasn't enough to power her AC, but was enough to keep her refrigerator cold, along with a couple of fans, some light bulbs, and charge up her laptop.  I ran it about 4 or 5 hours each day when I got home from work and it was enough.
View All Quotes

Absolutely!

I remember my grandparents in Tecumseh losing electricity for at least a week back in the 80s due to an ice storm then followed by a 1-1/2 to 2 foot snow storm.  They didn’t have a generator but did have a fireplace and a wood burning stove with plenty of firewood.

Today, it never hurts to have some type of alternate heating source or power unit to fall back on.  Bluetti is still having a sale on certain items if anyone is interested…

https://www.bluettipower.com/collections/best-deal

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Covid Linked to Chinese Bioweapons Program, According to Diplomatic Cables

Covid Linked to Chinese Bioweapons Program, According to Diplomatic Cables

There has been a lot of speculation that Covid-19 not only came from a lab, but that it was developed by the Chinese military as a bioweapon. A report in The Sunday Times doesn't prove that connection, but does show that the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where the virus is most likely to have leaked from, does have a connection to the Chinese military, the PLA. In this episode of China Uncensored, we look at previously classified diplomatic cables from the US embassy in Taiwan, how the Wuhan Institute of Virology is linked to a Chinese bioweapons program, and the suspicious timing of China's vaccine development.

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#39]
CCP IS SENDING CHINESE NATIONALS INTO OUR COUNTRY

Michael Yon tracks down the CCP's operatives attempting to get into our country.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#40]
US approves nation’s first ‘lab-grown’ meat — chicken made from animal cells

For the first time, US regulators on Wednesday approved the sale of chicken made from animal cells, allowing two California companies to offer “lab-grown” meat to the nation’s restaurant tables and eventually, supermarket shelves.

The Agriculture Department gave the green light to Upside Foods and Good Meat, firms that had been racing to be the first in the US to sell meat that doesn’t come from slaughtered animals — what’s now being referred to as “cell-cultivated” or “cultured” meat as it emerges from the laboratory and arrives on dinner plates.

The move launches a new era of meat production aimed at eliminating harm to animals and drastically reducing the environmental impacts of grazing, growing feed for animals and animal waste.

“Instead of all of that land and all of that water that’s used to feed all of these animals that are slaughtered, we can do it in a different way,” said Josh Tetrick, co-founder and chief executive of Eat Just, which operates Good Meat.
https://nypost.com/2023/06/21/us-approves-nations-first-lab-grown-meat-chicken-made-from-animal-cells/

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:28:15 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 11:37:52 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 3:47:39 PM EDT
[#43]
China's Demographics may have already imploded.

Right around the 6:30 mark.

Mr. Modi Goes to Washington || Peter Zeihan
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VnNtUd1MX4
View Quote

Interesting.  I note he has a man-bun now.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DaGoose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VnNtUd1MX4

He always has had that as long as I've been watching him.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:32:31 PM EDT
[#46]

Full interview with Michael Yon, revealing how US government is FUNDING the "invasion camps" in Central America

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 10:05:35 PM EDT
[#47]
US approves nation’s first ‘lab-grown’ meat — chicken made from animal cells

For the first time, US regulators on Wednesday approved the sale of chicken made from animal cells, allowing two California companies to offer “lab-grown” meat to the nation’s restaurant tables and eventually, supermarket shelves.

The Agriculture Department gave the green light to Upside Foods and Good Meat, firms that had been racing to be the first in the US to sell meat that doesn’t come from slaughtered animals — what’s now being referred to as “cell-cultivated” or “cultured” meat as it emerges from the laboratory and arrives on dinner plates.

The move launches a new era of meat production aimed at eliminating harm to animals and drastically reducing the environmental impacts of grazing, growing feed for animals and animal waste.

“Instead of all of that land and all of that water that’s used to feed all of these animals that are slaughtered, we can do it in a different way,” said Josh Tetrick, co-founder and chief executive of Eat Just, which operates Good Meat.
https://nypost.com/2023/06/21/us-approves-nations-first-lab-grown-meat-chicken-made-from-animal-cells/

View Quote

We just had what they told us was a bat virus out of a lab and now they want us to eat lab grown meat.
lol, that will be a big no from me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

The Dutch have protested for 2 years now and have achieved nothing. I’d say it’s time for different tactics.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

The Dutch have protested for 2 years now and have achieved nothing. I’d say it’s time for different tactics.
View All Quotes

We have reached a point in time where neither elections nor protests will change the course of things.

Populist Farmer Citizen Movement wins big in Dutch election

https://apnews.com/article/netherlands-election-farmers-bbb-mark-rutte-cc59032d926a1585002ce9e10aee0886

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 11:03:44 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Nah, just kick back and let them steal
your home and livelihood. Be woke.
Page / 321
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top