BCM
User Panel

Page / 321
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:
US approves nation’s first ‘lab-grown’ meat — chicken made from animal cells

For the first time, US regulators on Wednesday approved the sale of chicken made from animal cells, allowing two California companies to offer “lab-grown” meat to the nation’s restaurant tables and eventually, supermarket shelves.

The Agriculture Department gave the green light to Upside Foods and Good Meat, firms that had been racing to be the first in the US to sell meat that doesn’t come from slaughtered animals — what’s now being referred to as “cell-cultivated” or “cultured” meat as it emerges from the laboratory and arrives on dinner plates.

The move launches a new era of meat production aimed at eliminating harm to animals and drastically reducing the environmental impacts of grazing, growing feed for animals and animal waste.

“Instead of all of that land and all of that water that’s used to feed all of these animals that are slaughtered, we can do it in a different way,” said Josh Tetrick, co-founder and chief executive of Eat Just, which operates Good Meat.
https://nypost.com/2023/06/21/us-approves-nations-first-lab-grown-meat-chicken-made-from-animal-cells/

View Quote

Nope. I'm not eating that.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 6/23/2023 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#3]
California no longer has the most expensive gas prices in the country

Drivers in the state of Washington are celebrating the official start of summer with an unwelcome sight: America's most expensive gas prices.

The average cost of regular gasoline in Washington state has jumped by 32 cents over the past month to $4.93 a gallon, according to AAA. That's 7 cents ahead of California, which is notorious for its high prices for everything, especially fuel.

https://abc7.com/california-highest-gas-prices-washington-state-expensive/13412982/

Link Posted: 6/23/2023 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

Forget the farmers! Dutch government is now taking people's HOMES too

Forget the farmers! Dutch government is now taking people's HOMES too | Redacted w Clayton Morris

The Dutch government was successful in seizing farms and now they want to take over private homes too. The Housing Act will allow municipalities to force homeowners to sell their homes ONLY to people with a lower to middle income in the value of the home is less than 355,000€. Research shows that this will drive housing prices UP and cost of rent too. It is a shocking power grab in the year 2023.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#5]
4 in 10 California residents are considering packing up and leaving, new poll finds

With its unmatched natural splendor and cultural attractions, California is a beacon that attracts people from around the world who put down roots and call it home.

About 70% of residents said they are happy living here, a new statewide poll shows, crediting the state's diversity, economic opportunities and an enjoyable lifestyle as reasons to stick around.

Yet large swaths of residents are also considering packing up and leaving. Many also believe that the state is headed in the wrong direction, and are anxious about the direction of the economy and their ability to pay their bills.

The findings of a new poll from a consortium of local nonprofits aiming to take stock of the state's mood point to a contradiction playing out across the Golden State: People are pleased by the bounty the country's largest state had to offer and mostly favor its liberal attitudes on social issues, but are also far more concerned about their livelihoods than last year.
https://news.yahoo.com/4-10-california-residents-considering-110019518.html

Link Posted: 6/23/2023 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Alabama Joins Pushback Against a Central Bank Digital Currency

New law prohibits government agencies in Alabama from accepting a CBDC as payment and bars the state from participating in any testing of a CBDC by the Federal Reserve.

Last week, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey signed a bill into law that pushes back against CBDC in a small way that could place some roadblocks in the path toward implementing a digital dollar.

Sen. Dan Roberts sponsored SB330. The new law prohibits government agencies in Alabama from accepting a CBDC as payment and bars the state from participating in any testing of a CBDC by the Federal Reserve.

The bill defines a CBDC as, “A digital currency, a digital medium of exchange, or a digital monetary unit of account issued by the United States Federal Reserve System or a federal agency which is made directly available to a consumer by such entities.”

The Senate passed SB330 by a 32-0 vote. The House approved the measure by a 103-0 vote. With Gov Ivey’s signature on July 16, the law will go into effect Sept. 1.
https://www.newswars.com/alabama-joins-pushback-against-a-central-bank-digital-currency/
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Alabama Joins Pushback Against a Central Bank Digital Currency

New law prohibits government agencies in Alabama from accepting a CBDC as payment and bars the state from participating in any testing of a CBDC by the Federal Reserve.

Last week, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey signed a bill into law that pushes back against CBDC in a small way that could place some roadblocks in the path toward implementing a digital dollar.

Sen. Dan Roberts sponsored SB330. The new law prohibits government agencies in Alabama from accepting a CBDC as payment and bars the state from participating in any testing of a CBDC by the Federal Reserve.

The bill defines a CBDC as, “A digital currency, a digital medium of exchange, or a digital monetary unit of account issued by the United States Federal Reserve System or a federal agency which is made directly available to a consumer by such entities.”

The Senate passed SB330 by a 32-0 vote. The House approved the measure by a 103-0 vote. With Gov Ivey’s signature on July 16, the law will go into effect Sept. 1.
https://www.newswars.com/alabama-joins-pushback-against-a-central-bank-digital-currency/
View Quote

Well I’ll be damned, it’s not just the conspiracy theory doomers in GD that see the threat of what a CBDC can lead to.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Posted by one of the channels I follow as a reminder of what true evil looks like as well as what courage sounds like.

"Please Remember June the Third, 1989": Broadcast of Radio Beijing on Tiananmen Square Massacre

"Please Remember June the Third, 1989": Broadcast of Radio Beijing on Tiananmen Square Massacre

Although I was in #Beijing when the #TiananmenSquareMassacre happened, I didn't hear this broadcast at that time. Later, I heard about it but didn't listen to the complete version.

Today is the first time I've listened to the full broadcast, and it has deeply touched me. So, I wanted to share it.

This is a broadcast that will forever be recorded in history. It was broadcasted to the world by #RadioBeijing on June 4, 1989, at 6:25 a.m., exposing the massacre by the #CCP's military.

The author of the broadcast script is Wu Xiaoyong. He is the son of Wu Xueqian, China's former Minister of Foreign Affairs and Vice Premier at the time.
Wu Xiaoyong was arrested for this, and in a later interview, he expressed no regrets about his action.

Link Posted: 6/23/2023 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

The Dutch have protested for 2 years now and have achieved nothing. I’d say it’s time for different tactics.

We have reached a point in time where neither elections nor protests will change the course of things.

Populist Farmer Citizen Movement wins big in Dutch election

https://apnews.com/article/netherlands-election-farmers-bbb-mark-rutte-cc59032d926a1585002ce9e10aee0886

https://vilt.be/storage/files/dfc49ecb-8c6d-43ff-918b-c0146036db94/og_image_.png

https://www.nieuwsuitberkelland.nl/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/155500513_752247785423710_3886623126707999575_n.png

1, 1, 1, 1, 1,  and 2 oh hell no!
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 7:54:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#10]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

The Dutch have protested for 2 years now and have achieved nothing. I’d say it’s time for different tactics.

We have reached a point in time where neither elections nor protests will change the course of things.

Populist Farmer Citizen Movement wins big in Dutch election

https://apnews.com/article/netherlands-election-farmers-bbb-mark-rutte-cc59032d926a1585002ce9e10aee0886

https://vilt.be/storage/files/dfc49ecb-8c6d-43ff-918b-c0146036db94/og_image_.png

https://www.nieuwsuitberkelland.nl/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/155500513_752247785423710_3886623126707999575_n.png

Well, you would enjoy some of the pictures that came up with my initial search parameters of “Dutch BBB Party” in trying to find the pictures that I was unsuccessful at finding to post.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek looks quite typical from that response.  Too bad it’s going full 1984 authoritarianism.  They would be the type of refugees we really need here in America.

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 6/23/2023 8:03:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#11]
Back to doom posting.

Massive frozen fruit recall includes Walmart, Target, Trader Joe's, Aldi, Whole Foods

The following products are included in the recall, sorted by what grocery store they were sold at:

Walmart: Great Value Mixed Fruit, Great Value Dark Sweet Cherries, and Great Value Mango Chunks sold at stores in AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, WV and WY from January 19, 2023 to June 13, 2023

Whole Foods: 365 Organic Tropical Fruit Medley, 365 Organic Pineapple Chunks, 365 Pineapple Chunks, 365 Organic Whole Strawberries, 365 Organic Slice Strawberries and Bananas, and 365 Organic Blackberries distributed to select stores throughout the US from November 1, 2022 to June 21, 2023

Trader Joe’s: Trader Joe’s Organic Tropical Fruit Blend distributed to select distribution centers or stores in AK, AL, CT, CO, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, and Washington, DC from March 28, 2023 to April 11, 2023

Target: Good & Gather Organic Cherries and Berries Fruit Blend, Good & Gather Dark Sweet Whole Pitted Cherries, Good & Gather Mango Strawberry Blend, Good & Gather Mixed Fruit Blend, Good & Gather Mango Chunks, Good & Gather Blueberries, and Good & Gather Triple Berry Blend distributed nationwide from October 14, 2022 to May 22, 2023

Aldi: Season’s Choice Tropical Blend distributed to select distribution centers or stores in AL, AR, CT, FL, GA, IA, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT and WV from October 11, 2022 to May 22, 2023

Independent Grocery Stores: Best Choice Pitted Red Tart Cherries Unsweetened distributed to select distribution centers or stores in KS, MO, NE and OK from April 5, 2023 to May 4, 2023

https://www.king5.com/article/news/nation-world/frozen-fruit-recalled-nationwide/507-469b82d6-a6c8-4914-87ce-91727d3a615a

Link Posted: 6/23/2023 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#12]

We Have A Bad Feeling About This!!!

We Have A Bad Feeling About This!!!

We are watching something materialize that isn't good on any level. It's Ugly in every way and if it becomes what we think it may become, it won't be good for our nation; especially Christians!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Back to doom posting.

Massive frozen fruit recall includes Walmart, Target, Trader Joe's, Aldi, Whole Foods

The following products are included in the recall, sorted by what grocery store they were sold at:

Walmart: Great Value Mixed Fruit, Great Value Dark Sweet Cherries, and Great Value Mango Chunks sold at stores in AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, WV and WY from January 19, 2023 to June 13, 2023

Whole Foods: 365 Organic Tropical Fruit Medley, 365 Organic Pineapple Chunks, 365 Pineapple Chunks, 365 Organic Whole Strawberries, 365 Organic Slice Strawberries and Bananas, and 365 Organic Blackberries distributed to select stores throughout the US from November 1, 2022 to June 21, 2023

Trader Joe’s: Trader Joe’s Organic Tropical Fruit Blend distributed to select distribution centers or stores in AK, AL, CT, CO, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, and Washington, DC from March 28, 2023 to April 11, 2023

Target: Good & Gather Organic Cherries and Berries Fruit Blend, Good & Gather Dark Sweet Whole Pitted Cherries, Good & Gather Mango Strawberry Blend, Good & Gather Mixed Fruit Blend, Good & Gather Mango Chunks, Good & Gather Blueberries, and Good & Gather Triple Berry Blend distributed nationwide from October 14, 2022 to May 22, 2023

Aldi: Season’s Choice Tropical Blend distributed to select distribution centers or stores in AL, AR, CT, FL, GA, IA, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT and WV from October 11, 2022 to May 22, 2023

Independent Grocery Stores: Best Choice Pitted Red Tart Cherries Unsweetened distributed to select distribution centers or stores in KS, MO, NE and OK from April 5, 2023 to May 4, 2023

https://www.king5.com/article/news/nation-world/frozen-fruit-recalled-nationwide/507-469b82d6-a6c8-4914-87ce-91727d3a615a

View Quote

Walmart and Whole Foods house brands made in the same plant.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 7:16:13 AM EDT
[#14]
"The border INVASION is getting worse by the day" - Michael Yon

"The border INVASION is getting worse by the day" - Michael Yon | Redacted with Clayton Morris

The disaster at the Southern border is getting worse by the day. Correspondent Michael Yon joins us from the border as we shine a light on the alarming reality that more than 10,000 illegal immigrants are crossing the U.S. border each day, exacerbating an already critical situation.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 7:17:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 7:25:55 AM EDT
[#16]
This succinctly explains the insanity that’s going on…

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 9:43:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack_Rackham] [#17]
https://twitter.com/michael_yon/status/1672581191537504256?s=61&t=mCuiiu8103tfxLG4lgJbNA

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 9:48:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: exponentialpi] [#18]
Originally Posted By Jack_Rackham:
https://twitter.com/michael_yon/status/1672581191537504256?s=61&t=mCuiiu8103tfxLG4lgJbNA

View Quote

Yikes.  He is one I think has real sources.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:04:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:05:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack_Rackham] [#20]

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:22:45 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

I don’t see this chaos being contained to the other side of the globe.  

Oh well…

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:24:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#22]

I don’t see this chaos being contained to the other side of the globe.  

Oh well…

View Quote

Case in point…

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:25:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack_Rackham] [#23]

Beat
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:27:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack_Rackham] [#24]

Am I missing something here?  Is the news even talking about this?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:27:33 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#26]
It's on Newsmax now.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#27]
In addition to this video, I’ve heard several reports of Russia targeting European cities as the fingerprints of NATO become more apparent in Ukraine.  Cities named were London, Paris, and Berlin as well as Kiev.  I’m seeing American fingerprints and the appearance of a color revolution with teeth happening in Russia right now.

If unsuccessful, Wash DC will quickly move to the top of that list.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:44:57 AM EDT
[#28]
It's on Newsmax now.
View Quote

Thanks for the updates.  The Russia thread is moving too fast to filter properly.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:45:27 AM EDT
[#29]
In addition to this video, I've heard several reports of Russia targeting European cities as the fingerprints of NATO become more apparent in Ukraine.  Cities named were London, Paris, and Berlin as well as Kiev.  I'm seeing American fingerprints and the appearance of a color revolution with teeth happening in Russia right now.

View Quote
I think you're right.  It's a very dangerous situation.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
In addition to this video, I've heard several reports of Russia targeting European cities as the fingerprints of NATO become more apparent in Ukraine.  Cities named were London, Paris, and Berlin as well as Kiev.  I'm seeing American fingerprints and the appearance of a color revolution with teeth happening in Russia right now.

I wonder what conversations are being held on the Russian nuclear subs that are cruising the Atlantic in a full war mindset right now?  They may end up being the wild card in how this all plays out.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 12:46:26 PM EDT
[#32]
This is crazy but this is also a crazy world.

Did Russian “Merchant of Death” — Who Was Exchanged for Brittney Griner — Plan Wagner Group’s Coup so He Could Take Power?

Here’s a conspiracy theory for you. Viktor Bout, the “Merchant of Death” who was released by the Biden-Harris regime and sent back to Russia in exchange for WNBA player Brittney Griner, met with Wagner Group boss Yevgeny Prigozhin less than two weeks ago.

Prigozhin praised Bout to the point of practically endorsing him to lead Russia. Following their meeting, Prigozhin continued expressing his ongoing disdain for Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. Is the current “coup” about getting Prigozhin’s buddy Vladimir Putin to replace Shoigu with Bout? Could Prigozhin be seeing Bout as a replacement for Putin himself? Was the coup attempt planned when they met on June 13?

Here are some of the things Prigozhin had to say about Bout:

“As for the Americans who released him from prison, of course, they made a big mistake, because he has such a sober attitude towards the existing situation in the Russian Federation that if he reveals his capabilities and implements his plans, then, of course, Russia will become much stronger, firmer, than there is today,” he said. “Therefore, I believe that this person can do a tremendous job for the future of Russia.”

That certainly sounds like a political endorsement to me. Prigozhin had praised Bout in December for joining the Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR) shortly after his return.

“Viktor Bout is not a person, he is an example of firmness. Bout will certainly be good at the head of any existing party and any movement,” Prigozhin said in a statement at the time of the move.

Did Viktor Bout and Yevgeny Prigozhin plan a coup to put Bout in power? If so, then Brittney Griner and the Biden-Harris regime played roles in what’s transpiring in Russia. This all has the CIA’s smell to it, too.

https://thelibertydaily.com/did-russian-merchant-of-death-who-was-exchanged-for-brittney-griner-plan-wagner-groups-coup-so-he-could-take-power/

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#33]
This is crazy but this is also a crazy world.

Did Russian "Merchant of Death"   Who Was Exchanged for Brittney Griner   Plan Wagner Group's Coup so He Could Take Power?

Here's a conspiracy theory for you. Viktor Bout, the "Merchant of Death" who was released by the Biden-Harris regime and sent back to Russia in exchange for WNBA player Brittney Griner, met with Wagner Group boss Yevgeny Prigozhin less than two weeks ago.

Prigozhin praised Bout to the point of practically endorsing him to lead Russia. Following their meeting, Prigozhin continued expressing his ongoing disdain for Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. Is the current "coup" about getting Prigozhin's buddy Vladimir Putin to replace Shoigu with Bout? Could Prigozhin be seeing Bout as a replacement for Putin himself? Was the coup attempt planned when they met on June 13?

Here are some of the things Prigozhin had to say about Bout:

"As for the Americans who released him from prison, of course, they made a big mistake, because he has such a sober attitude towards the existing situation in the Russian Federation that if he reveals his capabilities and implements his plans, then, of course, Russia will become much stronger, firmer, than there is today," he said. "Therefore, I believe that this person can do a tremendous job for the future of Russia."

That certainly sounds like a political endorsement to me. Prigozhin had praised Bout in December for joining the Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR) shortly after his return.

"Viktor Bout is not a person, he is an example of firmness. Bout will certainly be good at the head of any existing party and any movement," Prigozhin said in a statement at the time of the move.

Did Viktor Bout and Yevgeny Prigozhin plan a coup to put Bout in power? If so, then Brittney Griner and the Biden-Harris regime played roles in what's transpiring in Russia. This all has the CIA's smell to it, too.

https://thelibertydaily.com/did-russian-merchant-of-death-who-was-exchanged-for-brittney-griner-plan-wagner-groups-coup-so-he-could-take-power/

View Quote
Wow.  That's quite a theory.  I'm going to the gym.  I've spent all morning catching up on this.  Time to unplug.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#35]
I wonder if the Wagner Group got a pay off to rebel with the latest Ukie Final Offense.

What makes it weird, and not likely, is that the Ukie offense has failed badly.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Trolls are here
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:36:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
Trolls are here
View Quote

Yep. Just add ‘‘em to the list.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Pretty wild video.  Even wilder if true that it’s all within the last month.

Floods back! Natural & man-made disasters hit China/Heavy rain, tornadoes, hail... destroying crops

Floods back! Natural & man-made disasters hit China/Heavy rain, tornadoes, hail... destroying crops

As China enters the summer, extreme weather ravages the nation, hitting many provinces with tornadoes, torrential rains, thunderstorms, dust storms, and hailstorms, leaving streets swamped, homes and vehicles inundated, rainwater pouring into shopping malls and subway stations, and crops smashed by hailstones.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Whitney Webb: Bitcoin and the Plot to Destroy Financial Privacy - Bitcoin 2023

Whitney Webb: Bitcoin and the Plot to Destroy Financial Privacy - Open Source Stage - Bitcoin 2023

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:40:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#40]
Yellowstone River bridge collapses, freight train falls into waters below

A bridge that crosses the Yellowstone River in Montana collapsed early Saturday, plunging portions of a freight train carrying hazardous materials into the rushing water below.

The train cars were carrying asphalt and sulfur, said David Stamey, Stillwater County’s chief of emergency services. Officials shut down drinking water intakes downstream while they evaluated the danger. An Associated Press reporter witnessed a yellow substance coming out of some of the tank cars.
"We are committed to addressing any potential impacts to the area as a result of this incident and working to understand the reasons behind the accident," Garland said.

In neighboring Yellowstone County, officials said they instituted emergency measures at water treatment plants due to the "potential hazmat spill" and asked residents to conserve water.

The cause of the collapse is under investigation. The river was swollen with recent heavy rains, but it's unclear whether that was a factor.

The Montana Disaster Emergency Services has been notified. Federal Railroad Administration officials were at the scene.

Kelly Hitchcock of the Columbus Water Users shut off the flow of river water into an irrigation ditch downstream from the collapsed bridge to prevent contents from the tank cars from reaching nearby farmland. The Stillwater County Sheriff’s Office called the group Saturday morning to warn it about the collapse, Hitchcock said.
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/yellowstone-river-bridge-collapses-freight-train-falls-into-waters-below

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:48:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes

I’m wondering if this whole thing was to watch the reactions of NATO & associated counties, especially considering the noted Defcon 1 reaction?

This may be a good time to fill those holes with things you think you might need in in case of that “emergency situation”.

“If this had been an actual emergency…”

Just a thought.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Mel K & Todd Bensman | Overrun: How Joe Biden Unleashed the Greatest Border Crisis in U.S. History

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:23:45 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#45]
What Would an EMP Attack on the U.S. Look Like?

What Would an EMP Attack on the U.S. Look Like?

"Upwards of 90 percent of all Americans would perish within a year or two with the electricity gone." EMP expert, and author William Fostchen, Ph.D. explains who may launch the attack and what it may mean for the USA.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 8:37:56 AM EDT
[#47]
First Human Trials Begin for AI-Designed Drug

Biotech firm Insilico Medicine said Monday that it entered an "AI-discovered-and-designed" drug into Phase 2 clinical trials involving human subjects, a first for the industry. The robots: they may not be so bad after all.

AI optimists have long pointed to advances in drug development as a reason for bullishness, and it's easy to understand why: The sheer data-crunching and protein-identifying prowess of such systems could potentially cut development time in half, and development prices by even more, proponents often claim. In plain English: AI can complete complex math problems far faster than human scientists ever could. Thus, AI and ML tools could help develop 50 new drugs worth potentially $50 billion over the next decade, according to a Morgan Stanley report.

Now, Insilico Medicine, a start-up backed by major private equity firm Warburg Pincus and Chinese conglomerate Fosun Group, is turning that optimism into reality by using machine-learning tools to develop INS018_055, a novel treatment for chronic lung disease idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. "For Insilico, [the clinical trial] is the moment of truth," founder and CEO Alex Zhavoronkov told the Financial Times, adding "but it is also a true test for AI and the entire industry should be watching."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/first-human-trials-begin-for-ai-designed-drug/ar-AA1d4vjU
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 8:50:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#48]
Powershift coming?

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 9:00:19 AM EDT
[#49]

Todd Bensman: "We're looking at 80,000 a month coming through the ports now"
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 9:11:45 AM EDT
[#50]
First Human Trials Begin for AI-Designed Drug

Biotech firm Insilico Medicine said Monday that it entered an "AI-discovered-and-designed" drug into Phase 2 clinical trials involving human subjects, a first for the industry. The robots: they may not be so bad after all.

AI optimists have long pointed to advances in drug development as a reason for bullishness, and it's easy to understand why: The sheer data-crunching and protein-identifying prowess of such systems could potentially cut development time in half, and development prices by even more, proponents often claim. In plain English: AI can complete complex math problems far faster than human scientists ever could. Thus, AI and ML tools could help develop 50 new drugs worth potentially $50 billion over the next decade, according to a Morgan Stanley report.

Now, Insilico Medicine, a start-up backed by major private equity firm Warburg Pincus and Chinese conglomerate Fosun Group, is turning that optimism into reality by using machine-learning tools to develop INS018_055, a novel treatment for chronic lung disease idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. "For Insilico, [the clinical trial] is the moment of truth," founder and CEO Alex Zhavoronkov told the Financial Times, adding "but it is also a true test for AI and the entire industry should be watching."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/first-human-trials-begin-for-ai-designed-drug/ar-AA1d4vjU
View Quote

Speaking of vaccines, anyone seen this or heard anything about this? Kennedy doesn’t come across as someone who blows smoke.

Page / 321
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top