User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 311
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:12:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:

View Quote

I guess Rumble got moved up to #3.  X/Twitter is the 800lb. Gorilla.

🚨🇫🇷 RUMBLE CEO: FRANCE HAS CROSSED A RED LINE

Chris Pavlovski reveals that Rumble has been threatened by French authorities and responds to the arrest of Telegram's founder, Pavel Durov, who will remain in French custody for at least the next 96 hours.

Pavlovski:

"I’m a little late to this, but for good reason—I’ve just safely departed from Europe.

France has threatened Rumble, and now they have crossed a red line by arresting Telegram’s CEO, Pavel Durov, reportedly for not censoring speech.

Rumble will not stand for this behavior and will use every legal means available to fight for freedom of expression, a universal human right. We are currently fighting in the courts of France, and we hope for Pavel Durov’s immediate release."

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:19:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

I couldn't agree more.

I'm aghast at how many still have their "collective" heads in the sand; oblivious to what's so blatantly obvious to most anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to current events.

If I were prone to depression, I'd be depressed!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

There’s a thread in GD basically saying everyone should watch the DNC to know who the Democrats really are.  My first thought was, “It’s 2024.  I already know how vile and evil they are.”

Michael Yon has a good explanation of this. He says if something shocks you in today’s world, you need to adjust your paradigm accordingly.  

This is not the time to be behind the paradigm curve.

I couldn't agree more.

I'm aghast at how many still have their "collective" heads in the sand; oblivious to what's so blatantly obvious to most anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to current events.

And yet here we ALL sit. Bitching on our keyboards.

WE are such a force to be reckoned with!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:21:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

There are way too many who see what is happening yet refuse to accept that it is real.

I'll follow the lead of my President.  Fight.

This new shirt arrived yesterday.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GVhsSryWAAAfwCa?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

View Quote

YEA TEAM !

I love Trump as much as the next guy, but Trump isn't even going to be a speed bump in the Globalist plans.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Jackslack:

YEA TEAM !

I love Trump as much as the next guy, but Trump isn't even going to be a speed bump in the Globalist plans.
View Quote

What is impossible for man is possible for God.
I believe this country (and the world) is headed for its inevitable and richly deserved Judgement by God.
However, I can pray for a postponement (through Trump?) so that as many souls as possible may be saved before that terrible day.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:43:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jackslack] [#5]
Originally Posted By Tomac:

I believe this country (and the world) is headed for its inevitable and richly deserved Judgement by God.
However, I can pray for a postponement (through Trump?) so that as many souls as possible may be saved before that terrible day.
View All Quotes

YEA TEAM !

This is not God's judgement, and won't be God's judgement.

I wholeheartedly trust in God and his grace, but if anything what we are about to experience isn't even on God's radar as far as his judgement plans. Not even close.

From what I have read, understood and believe is so far, we are to God (the people of this planet) the same as  like us watching our children playing with toys in our own Livingroom. A watchful eye but no plans to intervein. Just watching.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#6]

🚨🇫🇷 RUMBLE CEO: FRANCE HAS CROSSED A RED LINE

Chris Pavlovski reveals that Rumble has been threatened by French authorities and responds to the arrest of Telegram's founder, Pavel Durov, who will remain in French custody for at least the next 96 hours.

Pavlovski:

"I’m a little late to this, but for good reason—I’ve just safely departed from Europe.

France has threatened Rumble, and now they have crossed a red line by arresting Telegram’s CEO, Pavel Durov, reportedly for not censoring speech.

Rumble will not stand for this behavior and will use every legal means available to fight for freedom of expression, a universal human right. We are currently fighting in the courts of France, and we hope for Pavel Durov’s immediate release."

View Quote

Until there are burning buildings and global elites hanging from bridges, nothing will stop the globalists.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:47:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Pretty much everyone has been sounding the alarm on this, at least by those who I pay attention to.  

A Period of Great Uncertainty – Martin Armstrong

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

There’s a thread in GD basically saying everyone should watch the DNC to know who the Democrats really are.  My first thought was, “It’s 2024.  I already know how vile and evil they are.”

Michael Yon has a good explanation of this. He says if something shocks you in today’s world, you need to adjust your paradigm accordingly.  

I couldn't agree more.

Sooner rather than later, I think we will finally be forced off of our couches.  Sadly, that’ll just be another case of us being reactionary instead of being proactive.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:58:59 AM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

YEA TEAM !

Absolutely!

Rebellion against tyranny is obedience to God.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#10]

I wholeheartedly trust in God and his grace, but if anything what we are about to experience isn't even on God's radar as far as his judgement plans. Not even close.

From what I have read, understood and believe is so far, we are to God (the people of this planet) the same as  like us watching our children playing with toys in our own Livingroom. A watchful eye but no plans to intervein. Just watching.
View All Quotes

YEA TEAM !

I think the curtain has been pulled back enough lately to expose deep corruption and real evil that has been taken place in this country for a while now.  God says he will unleash judgment on a nation through its leaders. It appears that this is where we are now.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

YEA TEAM !

This is what truly matters. The only thing that will slow the USS Sinking Ship is revival. That doesn't happen through violent revolution (not discounting the necessity of that option in dire circumstances), but through spiritual revolution aka sharing the truth in love with people we interact with.

If the people of this country would begin to love The Lord their God with all their heart, and with all their soul, and with all their mind, and with all their strength; and consequently love their neighbor as they love themselves, it would transfrom our country from the ground up.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#12]
An excerpt from a full interview that drops this afternoon.  Evidently, Mexico has contingency plans for an invasion by the US as Mexico is drifting further towards Communism.

Ed Calderon: 'Mexico Is Becoming the New China' | Official Preview

Ed Calderon speaks on the growing tensions between the US and Mexico, with many in Mexico now viewing the US as an antagonist. Anti-American sentiment is fueled by past interference and recent political shifts, making conflict more likely. As Mexico "goes woke," the divide between the two nations deepens.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:48:31 AM EDT
[#13]

RUMBLE CEO: FRANCE HAS CROSSED A RED LINE

Pavlovski:

"I'm a little late to this, but for good reason I've just safely departed from Europe.

France has threatened Rumble, and now they have crossed a red line by arresting Telegram's CEO, Pavel Durov, reportedly for not censoring speech.

Rumble will not stand for this behavior and will use every legal means available to fight for freedom of expression, a universal human right. We are currently fighting in the courts of France, and we hope for Pavel Durov's immediate release."

View All Quotes

Pavlovski:

"I'm a little late to this, but for good reason I've just safely departed from Europe.

France has threatened Rumble, and now they have crossed a red line by arresting Telegram's CEO, Pavel Durov, reportedly for not censoring speech.

Rumble will not stand for this behavior and will use every legal means available to fight for freedom of expression, a universal human right. We are currently fighting in the courts of France, and we hope for Pavel Durov's immediate release."

The French have effectively destroyed trust in Telegram with this move. They'll let Durov go and everyone will assume that he was released because he made a deal to give the IC the backdoor that they wanted. Sickening and clever at the same time.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

The French have effectively destroyed trust in Telegram with this move. They'll let Durov go and everyone will assume that he was released because he made a deal to give the IC the backdoor that they wanted. Sickening and clever at the same time.

View All Quotes

Pavlovski:

Ironic that Russia tried the same thing but supposedly failed.

I’m predicting X/Twitter will have a major outage on November 6th.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Absolutely!

View All Quotes

YEA TEAM !

Absolutely!

Perfect quote
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

I couldn't agree more.

The time hasn't yet come for direct, kinetic action.

That doesn't mean we sit on our hands. I'm prepping like a mofo (in every conceivable way!).

What are YOU doing about the situation?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#17]

I'm predicting X/Twitter will have a major outage on November 6th.

View All Quotes

Pavlovski:

I'm predicting X/Twitter will have a major outage on November 6th.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:35:46 PM EDT
[#18]
For some reason, Amazon sent me a recommendation email for the 38 oz. stainless steel Nalgene bottle today and I was surprised to see the Amazon price is now $65.99.  This reminded me of my post below, at the top of page 54 and a follow-up post 2/3 down the page when I bought a couple at the $33.65 price on October 4, 2022.  Boy, am I glad I did!  

A quick look around, I see prices ranging from $49.99 through Walmart online to $93.77 on eBay.  Don’t know if Nalgene MDed them or not but that’s crazy!

I’ve noticed the price of the stainless steel 38 oz Nalgene bottle fluctuate between $36.99 & $39.99 the last few weeks.  It was $29.99 not too long ago.  Probably should just bite the bullet and get it as the price won’t be coming back down again.

www.amazon.com/dp/B004ASI9II

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:
Speaking of stainless steel, that’s one of the noted products that will cease in Germany.  Get your stainless steel items while you can or at least before prices go too crazy.

That window has already closed.

I use a lot of various alloys of stainless and my price per bar has increased again and again in the last few years. As an idea:

https://i.imgur.com/THHS3Rb.png

I’ve noticed the price of the stainless steel 38 oz Nalgene bottle fluctuate between $36.99 & $39.99 the last few weeks.  It was $29.99 not too long ago.  Probably should just bite the bullet and get it as the price won’t be coming back down again.

www.amazon.com/dp/B004ASI9II

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:48:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Preview -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl5lam-X3I8

Donald Trump: "Now I Have to Beat Somebody That Nobody Ever Heard Of" | Official Preview

Please welcome the 45th President of the United States, now running for the 47th, Donald J. Trump. We flew to Las Vegas to conduct an hour-long interview packed with critical discussions. Topics include everything from the "suckers and losers" rhetoric about veterans, the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, the petition to get Massoud in front of Congress, the weaknesses exposed to other countries, the $175+ billion sent to Ukraine, issues surrounding NATO, economic advantages, the race for artificial intelligence, energy, the rise of weaponry, his stance on abortion, an assassination attempt (he received an active threat the same day while visiting the border), and the pressing question: will people be held accountable?

View All Quotes
SRS interview with Donald Trump comes out tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FvY5aWvMdU

Wow!

Good for him (Shawn, I mean!)!

Preview -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl5lam-X3I8

Donald Trump: "Now I Have to Beat Somebody That Nobody Ever Heard Of" | Official Preview

Please welcome the 45th President of the United States, now running for the 47th, Donald J. Trump. We flew to Las Vegas to conduct an hour-long interview packed with critical discussions. Topics include everything from the "suckers and losers" rhetoric about veterans, the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, the petition to get Massoud in front of Congress, the weaknesses exposed to other countries, the $175+ billion sent to Ukraine, issues surrounding NATO, economic advantages, the race for artificial intelligence, energy, the rise of weaponry, his stance on abortion, an assassination attempt (he received an active threat the same day while visiting the border), and the pressing question: will people be held accountable?

President Donald J. Trump - Make America Great Again | SRS #127

President Donald J. Trump - Make America Great Again | SRS #127

Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States and is now running for a second term. In June 2015, Trump announced his candidacy for the 2016 presidential election as a Republican. Unlike the politicians before him, President Trump had a unique style and message that energized the American public. His appeal to many Americans stemmed from his status as a political outsider and his portrayal as a break from traditional career politicians.

During and after his presidency, Trump faced significant opposition and controversy from the establishment, including two impeachments by the House of Representatives—first in 2019 over abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, and again in 2021 over incitement of insurrection related to the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021. He was acquitted by the Senate in both cases. Most recently, there was an attempt on his life when a gunman opened fire during a rally in Pennsylvania, wounding the President and two spectators, and killing one supporter.

Today, President Trump is running on a platform dedicated to strong border and immigration policies, lowering taxes and inflation, achieving energy independence, and ending the weaponization of the media and government agencies. In this episode of SRS, Shawn met with the President in Las Vegas to discuss his vision for the future and how he intends to "make America great again."

Chapters
0:00:00 - Introduction
0:01:24 - Suckers and losers
0:10:03 - Afghanistan
0:22:09 - Being President
0:24:01 - Climate change
0:26:32 - Russia / Ukraine
0:35:32 - NATO
0:40:43 - China
0:44:00 - Assassination attempt
0:49:28 - AI
0:51:48 - Nuclear energy
0:54:24 - The election
1:03:30 - Immigration
1:05:41 - First term mistakes
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Engineered famine.

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20240823/p2a/00m/0bu/024000c

Why has Japan been hit with rice shortages, soaring prices despite normal crops?

TOKYO -- Shortages of rice have recently been seen across Japan, and the price of the staple food is soaring. But close to 100% of Japan's rice is domestically produced and the yield of crops appears normal, so why is this happening?

The Mainichi Shimbun spoke with Kazuhito Yamashita, a former bureaucrat at Japan's Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries and a research director at the Canon Institute for Global Studies, about the background to the rice commotion, shedding light on the reality of rice policies that have disregarded consumers. Questions and answers from the interview follow:

No poor harvest

Question: Why is there a shortage of rice and why are prices high?

More at link.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Rule 303 ....er , page 303
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Engineered famine.

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20240823/p2a/00m/0bu/024000c

Why has Japan been hit with rice shortages, soaring prices despite normal crops?

TOKYO -- Shortages of rice have recently been seen across Japan, and the price of the staple food is soaring. But close to 100% of Japan's rice is domestically produced and the yield of crops appears normal, so why is this happening?

The Mainichi Shimbun spoke with Kazuhito Yamashita, a former bureaucrat at Japan's Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries and a research director at the Canon Institute for Global Studies, about the background to the rice commotion, shedding light on the reality of rice policies that have disregarded consumers. Questions and answers from the interview follow:

No poor harvest

Question: Why is there a shortage of rice and why are prices high?

More at link.

View Quote

Decades of Price Manipulation = New Normal = Slowly, then Suddenly Increasing the Temperature of the Water with the Frog in the Pot

I think we’re at the beginning of the “suddenly” stage now.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
Rule 303 ....er , page 303
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#24]
The danger of a carry trade with rising interest rates that results in margin calls…

This One Thing Will Destroy Investors; Your House Will be Taken Warns Bert Dohmen

This One Thing Will Destroy Investors; Your House Will be Taken Warns Bert Dohmen

The bear market is now starting underneath the surface,” says Bert Dohmen, founder of Dohmen Capital Research. In today’s interview with Daniela Cambone, Dohmen points out that despite certain optimistic claims, underlying economic indicators such as high consumer debt (e.g., credit card debt with soaring interest rates) are unsustainable and signal financial strain. He also emphasizes that the carry trade remains an important factor to watch in the context of market risks, noting that it is not over yet despite the associated risks. “The big smart money is going for gold as the ultimate safe haven," he concludes.

📖 CHAPTERS:
00:00 Rate cuts
5:28 What should investors do now
8:06 Market massive sell
11:40 Gold price
14:08 Biggest concerns for the economy
16:39 Market volatility
19:05 Bull market for gold
22:59 U.S. economy post election
25:13 Housing market
26:47 Final thoughts
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:05:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#25]

TELEGRAM FOUNDER DETAINED IN FRANCE

French authorities detained Russian-born Telegram founder Pavel Durov after landing in his private jet north of Paris on Saturday night. The detention is reportedly related to investigations into Telegram’s role in the spread of illegal content, including child pornography, and the platform’s alleged non-cooperation with law enforcement. Russia’s Foreign Ministry has demanded consular access to Durov.

Telegram, a crucial app in post-Soviet nations, has largely avoided the Kremlin’s media crackdowns, making it significant for both state and opposition communication. Durov, who holds UAE and French citizenship, left Russia in 2014 amid pressure to crack down on Kremlin critics. Russian officials view Durov’s detention as a hostile act, highlighting tensions between Russia and the West over freedom of speech and human rights.

In a post on X, President Macron denied any political motivation, stating, “The arrest of the president of Telegram on French soil took place as part of an ongoing judicial investigation. It is in no way a political decision. It is up to the judges to rule on the matter.”

ISIS-CLAIMED STABBING IN WESTERN GERMANY LEAVES 3 DEAD

Three people are dead and eight wounded after a knife attack during a “diversity” street festival in the western German city of Solingen. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attacks, claiming the “soldier of the Islamic State” attacked “to avenge Muslims in Palestine and everywhere.”

The German Government has not released any information about the attacker, who remains at large, or his motive. The Government has not publicly called this a terrorist attack, but state and local officials have referred to it as such.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for attacks it was not involved in before, so it remains to be seen if this is an ISIS operation in Germany or simply an opportunistic claim. The remainder of the festival has been canceled.

DUTCH PM BANS MOBILE DEVICES IN SOME MEETINGS

Incoming Dutch Prime Minister Dick Schoof has banned cell phones and mobile devices from weekly cabinet meetings in an attempt to reduce the risk of digital spying.

The PM told reporters, “The threat of espionage is timeless. Electronic devices, a telephone, iPad, are all little microphones and countries are interested in decision-making also in the Netherlands and you want to prevent that. It's a very simple measure — all the phones in a safe.”

The former intelligence official and new PM also told the media, “maybe I have a bit more experience with that sort of thing. So for me, that was a completely natural measure. And I found that all members of the cabinet actually agreed immediately.”

SIGNIFICANT EXCHANGE BETWEEN HEZBOLLAH AND ISRAEL

Hezbollah sent hundreds of rockets and drones into Israel early Sunday, as Israel deployed at least 100 jets in response. Many of these jets launched strikes against Hezbollah positions and storage facilities in southern Lebanon. The rapid escalation appeared to cool by Sunday night, as both sides launched initial attacks and then held back on subsequent launches.

Most of the attacks by Hezbollah targeted an intelligence base near Tel Aviv. At least one Israeli soldier was killed.

During the attacks, flights were suspended in Tel Aviv and Beirut.

The strikes by Hezbollah were in response to the assassination of commander Fuad Shukr last month, per a spokesperson, who also said the attacks were carried out “as planned” and that no further retaliation was coming.

"This is not the end of the story,” Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned. He said earlier in the day "We are determined to do everything we can to defend our country ... whoever harms us - we harm him".

OPPOSITION CANDIDATE CITED TO TESTIFY IN VENEZUELA

Presidential candidate Edmundo Gonzalez will be asked to testify before Venezuelan authorities regarding the vote tallies posted online showing his victory, per the country’s Attorney General.

"In the coming hours the citizen Edmundo Gonzalez Urrutia will be cited by this Public Ministry on the basis of the ongoing investigation, so he can give testimony about his responsibility, where he declares himself responsible for the webpage which is usurping ... the virtue and the jurisdiction that only corresponds to the electoral authorities," AG Tarek Saab told media.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:29:00 PM EDT
[#26]
An excerpt from a full interview that drops this afternoon.  Evidently, Mexico has contingency plans for an invasion by the US as Mexico is drifting further towards Communism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38AgCt9a98I

Ed Calderon speaks on the growing tensions between the US and Mexico, with many in Mexico now viewing the US as an antagonist. Anti-American sentiment is fueled by past interference and recent political shifts, making conflict more likely. As Mexico "goes woke," the divide between the two nations deepens.

View Quote

Full interview…

The Violent Aftermath of the Arrest of Sinaloa Cartel Leader 'El Mayo' (with Ed Calderon)

The Violent Aftermath of the Arrest of Sinaloa Cartel Leader 'El Mayo' (with Ed Calderon)

Today on Borderland Vince sits down with security specialist Ed Calderon.

Born in Tijuana, Ed spent years in law enforcement with an operations group specializing in counternarcotics, anti-abduction, and high-risk close protection for high-profile individuals. He has consulted and trained federal law enforcement agencies including the FBI, BORTAC, Indonesian Kopaska, and intelligence service agents on both sides of the U.S./Mexico border.

Ed also hosts the Manifesto Radio Podcast.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:17:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: snubfan] [#28]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GV7n7olW8AAQH63?format=png&name=large

View Quote

The powers and principalities have a message:
- No one is out of reach.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By snubfan:

View All Quotes

So now do we start arresting bank executives because the criminals have money in the bank? Hmmm...
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#30]
What Else is Going Wrong with Our Food Supply Around the World?

What Else is Going Wrong with Our Food Supply Around the World?

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#31]
How To Save Your Freezer Meat When the Power Grid Fails

This Bulk Rebel Canning method used all over the world in other countries and here by the Amish for generations can save all of the meat in your freezer from going bad in an emergency grid down situation!
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

They are definitely trying to create a precedent to become a global rule.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#33]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LX8LCT1nuk

This Bulk Rebel Canning method used all over the world in other countries and here by the Amish for generations can save all of the meat in your freezer from going bad in an emergency grid down situation!
View Quote

Pressure canning meat was a giant leap for me. Never really thought about it, and when I did all I could think of was killing my family.

Which was stupid. I've pressure canned tons of stuff and have my procedures down. This was no different except in my mind.

Now we have shelves of chicken, beef, turkey(awesome sales for thanksgiving).  It's not different. And it's great to have layers.
Freezer, dried, canned etc...
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Tucker Carlson interview with RFKjr just dropped.  Some interesting things in there.

When Bobby Kennedy endorsed Donald Trump last week, he burned his boats. There’s no turning back for him, or for American politics. Here’s his first interview since that happened.

The Vigilant Fox 🦊

@VigilantFox

WHOOPSIE: RFK Jr. reveals that if the Democrats hadn't resorted to mafia tactics and just left him alone, “they probably would win this election.”

Kennedy's internal polling showed that he took far more votes away from Trump than Harris.

Instead, the DNC hired a woman named Liz Smith and other operatives to "collect dirt" by interviewing anyone Bobby knew for the past 70 years.

Kennedy told Tucker, “I got calls from, for example, a guy that I met at an AA meeting 40 years ago, and he received a call. Most of my family members received calls, contacts, either text or telephone calls from people who said, 'I'm doing intelligence for the DNC, and we'd like to talk to you about Robert Kennedy.'"

“They didn't want me running ... It was not smart because I was actually helping the Democrats. And if they just let me stay in and they didn't run this campaign against me, they probably would win this election.”

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#35]
He only regrets it because he got caught.  

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:11:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#36]
0:30​) Intro
(4:03​) Venezuela: you can’t vote out socialism
(7:14​) A message from the opposition leader, María Corina Machado
(8:40​) Socialism versus communism
(18:13​) The links between Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and Nicolás Maduro
(26:52​) How Venezuela stole a trillion dollars from it’s people
(36:15​) The cartels are taking over, 21st-century socialism
(43:16​) Why Canada and the U.S. should care about South America
(48:53​) Supply chains are destabilizing, China is buying out South America
(50:07​) America’s great mistake after the fall of the Soviet Union
(56:14​) Venezuela right now: no food, no medicine, no vote
(1:01:12​) Structure of the opposition, Machado is in hiding
(1:07:07​) Why Machado has been so successful despite political prosecution
(1:12:56​) Your country can rapidly change for the worse — protect it
(1:14:07​) We have replaced the founding idea of the U.S. with the “noble savage” myth
(1:16:38​) This conflict is much deeper than the purely political, the ethos of care
(1:24:34​) When the maternal instinct manifests politically
(1:27:53​) Javier Milei’s Argentina
Threat From South America | Axel Kaiser | EP 475
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#37]

He only regrets it because he got caught.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GV8Rlp9XMAAGCgI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GV8Rlp9W8AAtBAN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

View Quote

Anyone who actively participated in one of the most authoritarian events since Nazi Germany as well as a coup to manipulate the outcome of a U.S. Presidential election and then proceeds to have a doomsday bunker built on a secluded area of an island in the Pacific Ocean deserves NO QUARTER.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#38]
The Quiet Before the Storms in Ukraine, Gaza, and Taiwan?

Amid doubts about Biden's ability to effectively lead the U.S. in his remaining months as president, our enemies abroad might see an opportunity to alter the global balance of power.

There are three current hot or cold wars: on the Ukrainian border, in the regions surrounding Israel, and in the strategic space between Taiwan and mainland China. All three conflicts could not only expand within their respective theaters but also escalate to draw in the United States.

And all three involve nuclear powers.
https://amgreatness.com/2024/08/26/the-quiet-before-the-storms-in-ukraine-gaza-and-taiwan/
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:04:04 AM EDT
[#39]
FBI Warns of Coming Attack on US Water System

FBI Warns of Coming Attack on US Water System

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:20:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#40]
Worth noting - Drones are becoming harder and harder to defend against, no matter how big or how small.

This scares the hell out of me.  If anything renders our basic 20th century concept of our 2nd Amendment rights to become obsolete, this does.

Powerful Russian Strikes Usher in Season of Ukrainian Discontent
https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/powerful-russian-strikes-usher-in

Horror Short Film “Slaughterbots” | ALTER
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:41:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#41]
UKs new government…

Labour may be plotting a devastating plan to make millions tax prisoners in their own homes

Political outriders are laying the ground for a new assault on property

The first law of taxation is that taxes are inevitably introduced at a low, manageable level, often on a “temporary basis”, keeping the useful idiots on side, but are soon jacked up. Inheritance tax in its modern form was just 7.5 per cent when it was introduced in 1894; it had been hiked to 40 per cent in 1930, 65 per cent after the war and a top rate of 75 per cent in 1949. Does anybody really believe that an annual property tax would stay at 0.5 per cent or so? It would soon turn into a historic exercise in expropriation.

https://archive.ph/odmGR

Original link-

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/08/21/your-home-not-safe-with-labour-prepare-assault-on-affluence/

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Examples of authoritarian seizing of power in several western countries…

A Pattern Emerges...

https://www.steynonline.com/14586/a-pattern-emerges
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Our farmers are on their knees right now. Harris’s accusation of price gouging is wildly misleading and needs to be called out—it completely ignores the serious economic challenges they’re facing. I’ve been trying to communicate this to leaders within the Democratic Party for years, but no one has been willing to listen. President Trump at least is showing a willingness to understand and address the real issues affecting Americans. He’s surrounding himself with people who can help reduce food prices by stimulating the farm economy the right way (I’d like to suggest @RepThomasMassie for USDA).
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Examples of authoritarian seizing of power in several western countries…

A Pattern Emerges...

https://www.steynonline.com/14586/a-pattern-emerges
View Quote

There's gonna be some hard times and at other times it's gonna be much harder .
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Worth noting - Drones are becoming harder and harder to defend against, no matter how big or how small.

This scares the hell out of me.  If anything renders our basic 20th century concept of our 2nd Amendment rights to become obsolete, this does.

Powerful Russian Strikes Usher in Season of Ukrainian Discontent
https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/powerful-russian-strikes-usher-in

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/165/467/495/original/26faee9285a2482c.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fa9lVwHHqg
View Quote

Doesn’t take much to imagine the possibilities…

Drone Darts are Silent and Deadly!

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#46]
We truly are ruled over by madmen.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 6:30:57 AM EDT
[#47]

Michael Yon: Callsign BIG HONEY 6

@Michael_Yon

Trashy Degenerates such as Black “ku klux klan” General CQ Brown.  Openly detests and hates and white people and is top General in U.S. military — which military openly helps invade USA while engaging in child trafficking.  CQ Brown is a useful idiot, another condom for globalists.  Brown’s masters will discard him the moment he’s of no use.  Same masters will do same with drug and jab pushers like
@ScottAdamsSays
, who in his faux-brilliance realized only too late he had taken the poison and there is no seat for him on the globalist “ark.”  
@joerogan
and others will also be discarded as quickly as third-worlders discard their hamburger wrappers while polluting our roadways with litter from the cars they steal.

There is no border crisis.  There is no border.  You are at war.

See this article from
@DougAMacgregor

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/macgregor-americas-reckoning-reality

Monday, Aug 26, 2024 - 07:15 PM

Macgregor: America's Reckoning With Reality

The Republican and Democratic National Conventions, always heavy on glamor and light on substance, are over. It’s time to move beyond sloganeering and address reality.

In the United States, the price of food is up 21 percent in three years. Thirty-year mortgage rates were 3.7 percent; they are now 7 percent. Rents are skyrocketing, car loan delinquencies are rising and, last year, there were at least 150,000 reports of American children going missing in what is becoming a child-trafficking emergency.

Millions of Americans think that our society is experiencing a moral collapse. Divorce is widespread, single parents struggle to raise children, drug abuse is rampant, suicide rates are high, and the rule of law is collapsing across the country.

Is it really a surprise that Americans doubt their institutions, their courts, even the leadership of their own armed forces? Americans feel disconnected from their collective, national identity. Shamed into isolation and self-hatred under the oppressive weight of mass-media, pop-culture, and official deceit, Americans feel helpless to stop their freefall into nihilism—the belief in nothing, not justice or beauty, no divine influence, just nothing.  

Americans feel like their homeland is being transformed into a wasteland. More and more Americans think that taxation without representation is the norm in all 50 states, not just in DC. Voting for one or another of the major parties, Democrats or Republicans, does little to arrest the nation’s descent into chaos.

What does Washington’s ruling political class of so-called Democrats and Republicans, hereafter referred to as the Uniparty, think?

Frankly, the Uniparty does not care.

While American wages declined, and jobs dried up Washington’s ruling political class grew rich from insider deals and cronyism. Since January 2021, America’s 750 billionaires have increased their wealth by $1.5 trillion. Like the political figures the billionaires pick to run the government, including 5,000 political appointees, they have no “skin in the game.”

The Uniparty celebrates trashy, degenerate events like the opening ceremony for the Olympics in Paris. Americans who object to the degradation of Christianity and Western values and beliefs are dismissed as bigots, extremists, or White Christian Nationalists.

Americans want to know what is happening to their country. Americans want to know why they are living in a world where the ugly pretend to be beautiful and the beautiful are being brainwashed to think that they are ugly.

Part of the answer is that the politics of identity are no longer just a campaign strategy. They are now a reality, a permanent feature of America’s political landscape.

Why else would General C.Q. Brown, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, complain that the U.S. Armed Forces have too many white pilots? Anyone who thinks that the federal programs for diversity, inclusion, and equity are sincere and mean anything other than hatred for our country and the generations of Americans that fought and died for it is extremely naive. It’s like suggesting the Ku Klux Klan was pro-civil rights in the 1960s.

Thanks to open borders, a system of “one ballot, one vote” is replacing “one citizen, one vote.” Thanks to this system of institutionalized fraud, Americans can expect the Uniparty’s new crop of illegal foreign “voters,” a mix of future dependents, lawbreakers, low-skilled workers, to show up on November 5 and vote to decide America’s future. These are also the masses of foreigners, with no ties to our society, that the ruling class wants to staff our armed forces.

Why would the Uniparty inflict this damage on the American People?

The Uniparty knows that, without common identity or kinship, democracy is replaced with tribal anarchy, a societal condition that leads to nihilism, drug abuse, criminality, and worse.  

The goal is painfully obvious. It is the denationalization of the United States, the fundamental destruction of national identity and the social cohesion that supports it. The process involves the conversion of Americans into an amorphous mass of sedated consumers. The transformation of the U. S. Armed Forces into mercenary military formations staffed by illegal migrants is an enormously important step in the direction of denationalization.

After all, before Americans won their independence, their national identity rested on the shoulders of the Continental Army. If General Washington could hold the Continental Army together despite fearful odds, our country and its governing body—congress—existed.  The Continental Army was, and today’s Armed Forces still are, the repository of American national Identity.

The Uniparty rejects these charges. Instead, the Uniparty tells us how fortunate we are to welcome tens of millions of foreigners into our country where they will enhance our culture, society and way of life. Really, how many “Rs” are there in “fat chance?”

Meanwhile, the Uniparty promotes the sexualization of children in our public school systems. Naturally, the Uniparty pretends to care for the workingman or woman, and it promises everything to everyone for nothing in perpetuity—tuition-free college, free health care, free housing, free everything. The Uniparty is giving non-paying, illegal immigrants access to our healthcare system.

How the Uniparty will pay for these things is a question no one answers. Servicing the national debt on an annual basis already involves a sum larger than the defense budget. Are the presidential candidates aware? Do they care? For the Uniparty, none of these concerns matters. The daily life of the Uniparty is about self-enrichment, sensual pleasure, and social prestige. The Uniparty motto is “When in doubt, print more money.”

Equally troubling is the Uniparty’s enthusiasm for war. In fact, the Uniparty sees enormous benefit to war, even to the point of turning over control of the U.S. Armed Forces to the direction of a foreign power for use in a major war that will escalate to involve other nuclear-armed powers.

But Americans are not stupid.

Americans know that open borders are not a net benefit, and they know that modern war is not a game or an event that occurs only on foreign soil. The new, emerging constellation of potential adversaries in Eastern Europe and the Middle East is no longer a loose collection of hapless opponents without armies, air forces, navies, air defenses, or persistent surveillance from seabed to space.  

President Abraham Lincoln was right: “If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.”

The time for Americans to halt the destruction is upon us.

The question is whether Americans will remain bystanders or intervene to save the Republic.

Link Posted: 8/28/2024 6:40:02 AM EDT
[#48]

1:27 minutes:

Navy Seal Author and Historian Matt Bracken comes back on the podcast to discuss RFK Jr. joining The Trump Campaign, our society being unhealthy, JD Vance, multiple tsunamis coming simultaneously, state of the military, and much more.

Link Posted: 8/28/2024 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Many states didn’t want RFK, Jr’s name on the ballot, either.  Now, they do?

This Data is from The Official Website of The US Social Security Administration, HAVV

This is the amount of people in each state that attempt to register to vote WITHOUT ID just in 2024

Alabama 54,579
Alaska 3,561
Arizona 1,255,486
Texas 3,108,083
California 176,604
Arkansas 6,141
Colorado 41,338
Connecticut4,564
Delaware 0
District of Columbia 0
Florida 43,897
Georgia 241,671
Hawaii 0
Idaho 4,846
Illinois 362,798
Indiana 165,717
Iowa 9,383
Kansas 25,083
Kentucky 0
Louisiana 5,866
Maine 5,090
Maryland 67,181
Massachusetts 4,380
Michigan 14,921
Minnesota 25,488
Mississippi 1,506
Missouri 1,597,775
Montana 22,390
Nebraska 7,228
Nevada 63,732
New Hampshire 0
New Jersey 158,146
New Mexico 0
New York 109,937
North Carolina 363,966
North Dakota 0
Ohio 33,308
Oklahoma 0
Oregon 21,599
Pennsylvania 1,536,052
Rhode Island 59,206
South Carolina 0
South Dakota 15,229
Tennessee 0
Utah 14,081
Vermont 2,982
Virginia 0
Washington 17,170
West Virginia 0
Wisconsin 7,077
Wyoming 6,240

TOTAL 9,664,301
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#50]
What options do people in the United Kingdom have left who disagree with their government?…What other options do you then have?

- Eva Vlaardingerbroek

Page / 311
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top