Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 311
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:48:24 AM EDT
[#1]
The NATO/US puppet speaks.  The want their war so badly.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:48:42 AM EDT
[#2]
This might be a Blue Christmas concerning layoffs for the rest of the year, especially for tech companies.

Dell Says Job Cuts Will Continue With Margins Under Pressure

Dell Technologies Inc. will continue to reduce its workforce this year, trying to control costs amid concerns that demand for PCs hasn’t rebounded and sales of servers optimized for artificial intelligence aren’t as profitable as other products.

Dell said a limitation on outside hiring, job reorganizations and other actions will produce “continued reduction in our overall headcount” in the fiscal year ending in February 2025.

The company is focused on expanding the business of selling high-powered servers for artificial intelligence work. This new spigot of growth has excited investors — the stock has gained 39% this year through Tuesday’s close and will join the S&P 500 Index later this month.

Still, there is increasing concern about the profitability of the equipment sold by Dell and peers such as Super Micro Computer Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. because the servers need expensive computer chips made by companies like Nvidia Corp. In the most recent quarter, Dell said that a higher mix of AI servers hurt margins, but reported improved profit compared with the previous period.

The company’s better-known business, the sale of personal computers, hasn’t picked up as much as anticipated after a two-year slump. Dell on Aug. 30 reported $12.4 billion in fiscal second-quarter revenue, down 4% from the same period a year earlier and slightly missing estimates. Sales of business PCs was little changed while revenue from consumer-oriented PCs declined 22% from a year earlier.

“We remain committed to disciplined cost management in coordination with our ongoing business transformation initiatives and will continue to take certain measures to reduce costs,” Dell said Tuesday in a regulatory filing.

The company declined to comment beyond the filing.

In June, Dell cut jobs primarily in sales without disclosing how many workers would be affected. The company took a $328 million charge for severance expenses in the quarter. Dell said in February that it had about 120,000 full-time workers globally.

https://archive.ph/N0Uej

Original link-
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-09-10/dell-says-jobs-cuts-will-continue-with-margins-under-pressure
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:16:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#4]
Australia

Labor to introduce misinformation legislation for social media companies
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Australia Continued..

Monica Smit gets charges from 2 of her 3 arrests during COVID dismissed as unlawful arrests but she still may be forced to pay court costs of around $300,000 to $400,000.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Independent media is where it’s at!

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:53:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#8]

Tommy Robinson faces calls for immediate arrest after plans to return to UK

Muslim Council of Britain and anti-racism campaigners demand the far-right activist be jailed ahead of his London rally in October

Muslim community leaders and anti-racism campaigners are calling for Tommy Robinson to be arrested “as soon as he steps foot back on UK soil” after the far-right activist announced he was returning to Britain from mainland Europe in October.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Laxley-Lennon, has told supporters he is prepared to go to prison as he plans to return to the UK to lead a rally in central London in late October after being overseas for more than a month.

He left the UK on Eurostar on 28 July after missing a hearing for a contempt of court charge raised against him after repeating defamatory statements about a teenage Syrian refugee.

After the Southport murder of three girls in July and subsequent far-right riots, he posted a number of provocative comments including calling for “mass deportations”.
https://inews.co.uk/news/tommy-robinson-faces-calls-for-immediate-arrest-after-plans-to-return-to-uk-3269976

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Always an interesting listen.  The latest perspective from Matt Bracken.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prezboi44:
View Quote

That was the most blatantly slanted Presidential debate in history, yet I doubt most of the American public on the Left see it that way.

FYI - The Dr. Phil studio is located in Fort Worth, TX.

Dr. Phil: Americans React to Donald Trump Kamala Harris Debate | Dr. Phil Primetime
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Current events from a farmer’s/rancher’s perspective…

Presidential Debate and Pet Eating - The Lonesome Report - Sept. 12th, 2024

Presidential Debate and Pet Eating - The Lonesome Report

Jim Mundorf and Shad Sullivan talk over the weeks events, including the presidential debate, pet eating, and NFL traffic stop.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Vid:

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#13]
What an interesting rabbit hole:

https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/

ColonelTowner-Watkins

@ColonelTowner

So all the ppl who don’t believe the CIA and U.S. government couldn’t have pulled off 9/11 or want to know what happened to the ppl on board the aircraft… I want you to go to this website:

https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/

I want you to read every segment of Dave’s expose on Laurel Canyon. These ppl created an entire “music industry” where none of the “musicians” could play instruments or sing. Who were these ppl? The sons and daughters of our intel/military. Most ppl today don’t know the entire music industry is controlled by intel services. Those same ppl have hid #OperationGladio while they orchestrated domestic terror events all over the world and blamed “communists”.

They convinced millions to inject themselves with a death shot. They will stop at nothing and what’s crazy to me is anyone who thinks they wouldn’t do a 9/11 when 9/11 is a special date for them. Not as special as 4/19 but still special.

These are the same ppl that will and have shot down a civilian passenger airliner to take out a few ppl on board.

It’s all a lie. Hopefully you wake up before they have you on the train to the slaughter house bc it will be too late at that point.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Another episode of Q & A on TEXIT

Late Night Coffee Talk: Live TEXIT Q&A

Late Night Coffee Talk: Live TEXIT Q&A

Join us this Wednesday at 8 PM Texas Time for an episode of Late Night Coffee Talk with Daniel Miller, President of the Texas Nationalist Movement. We're dedicating the entire session to answering your submitted questions. This is your chance to get direct responses from Daniel Miller on topics that matter most to you. Whether it's about the path to Texas independence, recent political developments, or strategies for grassroots organizing, your questions will take center stage. Don't miss the opportunity to have your questions featured! Please send them in advance to [email protected] or drop them in the Late Night Coffee Talk group on TNM Social. Tune in live and stay informed about the latest updates and insights from the TNM. Share your thoughts and engage with fellow supporters during the broadcast!
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Speaking of stupid…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1UvfINkdoM

Government announces 31 MILLION ACRE LAND GRAB from US Ranchers

View Quote

This issue that’s happening all across the country needs your serious attention…

MARYLAND FARMS ARE IN BIG TROUBLE "This will destroy everything!"

00:00 Impending threat to Maryland farms due to land acquisition plans causing financial losses and property devaluation.
02:39 Expansion of energy infrastructure for surveillance purposes poses a threat to Maryland farms.
05:57 Proposed legislation in Maryland aims to protect small farms from potential harm caused by a transmission line project.
08:01 Compensation in eminent domain disputes may artificially raise property rates, but could benefit farmers.
10:54 Impact of transitioning to green energy in Maryland causing energy shortages and higher power bills.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Vid:

View Quote

I guess this means we should put another nickel in the “Michael Yon is right” jar.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Prezboi44:
View Quote

I fucking love Rick!  Every time he’s goes off like that preaching the truth they give him a timeout for a few weeks.  His tangent during the 2008 crisis was the best.  He really cares about the average citizen.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#18]

This issue that’s happening all across the country needs your serious attention…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxtQfYu1GnM

00:00 Impending threat to Maryland farms due to land acquisition plans causing financial losses and property devaluation.
02:39 Expansion of energy infrastructure for surveillance purposes poses a threat to Maryland farms.
05:57 Proposed legislation in Maryland aims to protect small farms from potential harm caused by a transmission line project.
08:01 Compensation in eminent domain disputes may artificially raise property rates, but could benefit farmers.
10:54 Impact of transitioning to green energy in Maryland causing energy shortages and higher power bills.
View Quote

Biden’s 30x30 executive order intends to shut down 30% of farm/ranch land.  They need to eliminate a lot of farms for that and they won’t be going after the corporate farms.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

Biden’s 30x30 executive order intends to shut down 30% of farm/ranch land.  They need to eliminate a lot of farms for that and they won’t be going after the corporate farms.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxtQfYu1GnM

Yep.  Just look at all of the monopolies across multiple industries that have been created since the 1990s from the consolidation of radio/TV stations, telecom companies, newspapers to Defense contractors, airlines, food distributors, food producers, pharmaceutical companies, etc…

Much easier to control a few big companies than lots of smaller ones.  This all didn’t just start with Obama.  The Clintons had a major hand in what we are seeing today.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:23:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Can you even imagine if this lying corrupt weasel had made it to SCOTUS?  But he is right about this, we do hate the DOJ.

Vid  ^^

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:26:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#21]
Madness.  Their desperation will start WWIII

3 minute video:

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Shit or get off the pot.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:59:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I apologize if this has been shared already but I have not been keeping up with this thread as much as I would like.

Dr. Peterson interviewing Tommy Robinson.

Crime and Punishment | Tommy Robinson | EP 476
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:47:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By TribunusSanGeorgii:
I apologize if this has been shared already but I have not been keeping up with this thread as much as I would like.

Dr. Peterson interviewing Tommy Robinson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv0TW2LF_dE
View Quote

Tommy Robinson is UK’s and Europe”s canary in the coal mine, just as Donald Trump is America’s canary in the coal mine.  Some may not like them or support their methods but governments of both countries are actively trying to silence them by whatever means necessary because of what they say and believe.  People in both countries are in jail right now because the perspective governments object to those same opinions.  This is what Nigel Farage just doesn’t understand.

Hi Tommy,
Just wanted to say you’re doing good work and wanted to let you know how far and wide you reach. I know that you are under incredible pressure and conflict right now but your resolve is inspirational
I was in the Met for 17 years. I was a public order officer and I policed many EDL marches in my time. We were told that you were the enemy, a far right racist extremist. We were told that you and EDL were the bad guys. In reality, your marches were mostly peaceful until Antifa showed up and those guys were way worse and caused a lot more trouble than any of the EDL.
Until I saw your interview with Jordan Peterson, that’s what I believed you were. It suprised me as you are in fact a very reasonable, articulate and incredibly courageous guy who cares deeply about your country. I was lied to by the bosses at in my organisation and the media.
I have watched your documentary which blew me away at how corrupt ed and subverted our government now is. I now realise that I was simply a pawn and weapon of the state.
I will be coming to your March on the 26th and supporting your cause. Our cause. Keep up the good work mate. I really hope that things go well for you.   👍💪🏻

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:55:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Probably nothing, but multiple people saying adbs exchange showing around 3 military aircraft over the US instead of the usual 350. Odd time for a glitch in the matrix, Fri the 13th, we're helping lob missiles into Russia and Putin saying it is war. Again, probably nothing. I'll go to the golf course today for a burger.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:58:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Thread:

Pete Santilli 🇮🇹

@petersantilli

🚨🚨🚨BREAKING EXCLUSIVE 🚨🚨🚨

Since Chief Executive Human Trafficker of Ohio
@GovMikeDeWine
announced he was deploying his armed Troopers to "protect Haitians in Springfield Ohio,
@debthecohost
 and I started taking a closer look.

Seems like
@GovMikeDeWine
is not only using Ohio State government resources to protect his own Dewine Family Haitian Trafficking Network, he is potentially triple dipping in the very lucrative business of child sex trafficking.     There's already a flood of publicly available information about Dewine's Haitian IMMIGRANT TRAFFICKING into Springfield,
@debthecohost
discovered some very interesting information about Hillary Clinton's fellow Haitian child smuggler's potentially incriminating money-laundering mortgage fraud scheme.  READ THIS BOMBSHELL THREAD ALL THE WAY TO THE END AND SHARE.  

@elonmusk

@LFATVUS

@annvandersteel

@MaureenSteele_

@GenFlynn

@realDonaldTrump

@LauraLoomer

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By TaxPayer77:
Probably nothing, but multiple people saying adbs exchange showing around 3 military aircraft over the US instead of the usual 350. Odd time for a glitch in the matrix, Fri the 13th, we're helping lob missiles into Russia and Putin saying it is war. Again, probably nothing. I'll go to the golf course today for a burger.
View Quote

Yep, there’s nothing we can do about world events.  All we can do is go on living our own lives as best we can.

Sorry but for some reason, your post reminded me of this cheezy song from the 80’s.  

Kim Mitchell - Might as well go for a soda…
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#28]

Michael Yon: Callsign BIG HONEY 6

@Michael_Yon

War Cancer Spreading body to body country to country

I have repeatedly warned since before the “Ukraine war”went kinetic the greatest danger by far is USA making preemptive nuclear strikes on Russia, Iran, and anyone else the Kult wants to sacrifice.  Up to and including self-strike on USA by USA and masters.  But far larger than 07 October 2023, 9/11, and all the rest combined.  I would not be surprised to see USA nuke USA or an ally as casus belli to immediately nuke Russia, Iran, and more.  Zionists are desperate to use our military to destroy their perpetual enemies, including Persians.  This war is far bigger, more profound, more transcendent than the average “analyst” can perceive.

Food supply is being shutdown.  Nord Stream.  Dutch Gas Field.  Screw worms, MDRTB, Darien Gap invasion corridor, and far more.  I warned about all of it, and more, in advance.  I called the fall of Berlin Wall in 1986 when in my young twenties.  Yet CIA and rest said they didn’t see it coming.  How did they miss it?

There is NOTHING a kult will not do.  NOTHING.

Massive genocides unfolding.  Ireland as we know it is dead man walking.  As one example.  Ireland is fully invaded.

Who you vote for is irrelevant.  We’ve crossed the PONR, the Rubicon, the Event Horizon.  And many already crossed the River Styx — a river I refuse to cross.  

The fake “elections” are soma and distraction.  I did not waste time analyzing the fake “debate.”

You are at war.  There is no opt out for the living.  Nobody, no matter how rich and powerful, will sit this out.

Will this go nuclear?  I do not know.  Will the war spread?  In practical terms, 100%.  You rarely see me say 100%.

All of our family trees lived through many wars, famines, pandemics, and tyrannies.

Collect your family and friends and prepare your minds.  Go with God.

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:27:13 AM EDT
[#29]

Thread:

Pete Santilli 🇮🇹

@petersantilli

🚨🚨🚨BREAKING EXCLUSIVE 🚨🚨🚨

Since Chief Executive Human Trafficker of Ohio
@GovMikeDeWine
announced he was deploying his armed Troopers to "protect Haitians in Springfield Ohio,
@debthecohost
 and I started taking a closer look.

Seems like
@GovMikeDeWine
is not only using Ohio State government resources to protect his own Dewine Family Haitian Trafficking Network, he is potentially triple dipping in the very lucrative business of child sex trafficking.     There's already a flood of publicly available information about Dewine's Haitian IMMIGRANT TRAFFICKING into Springfield,
@debthecohost
discovered some very interesting information about Hillary Clinton's fellow Haitian child smuggler's potentially incriminating money-laundering mortgage fraud scheme.  READ THIS BOMBSHELL THREAD ALL THE WAY TO THE END AND SHARE.  

@elonmusk

@LFATVUS

@annvandersteel

@MaureenSteele_

@GenFlynn

@realDonaldTrump

@LauraLoomer

View Quote

People say that “Nothing will happen until people are going hungry and can no longer watch Dancing with the Stars.”.  Well, we are getting to that point, faster and faster every day.

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Vid:

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:38:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Australia Continued..

Monica Smit gets charges from 2 of her 3 arrests during COVID dismissed as unlawful arrests but she still may be forced to pay court costs of around $300,000 to $400,000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCLD8-Yvq_k
View Quote

Few people would do what she did.  What a fighter!!

No regrets!

I WON but it costed me over $200,000!

I’d do it all over again :-) It’s a way better story now and I’ll use it to further my public vindication.

The system wants us to take deals behind closed doors so they’re not accountable for their mistakes. It’s a huge concern…and maybe my story can shed some light on it.

Justice isn’t available to everyone, in fact, it’s available to hardly anyone!

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:42:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Good interview.

?? EMERGENCY ALERT: Ex-Green Beret Exposes SECRET Plan For Global Famine | Michael Yon

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#33]

3 minute video:

View Quote

One of these days, the world we go to sleep in could be vastly different than the world we woke up in, or vice versa.

Vladimir Putin sends direct threat to the UK over 'act of war' move against Russia

Vladimir Putin has warned that the West letting Kyiv use longer-range weapons to strike Russian targets would mean NATO would be "at war" with Russia.

Sir Keir Starmer is travelling to Washington to meet US President Joe Biden to discuss allowing Ukraine to use long-range Storm Shadow missiles following pleas from Kyiv.

The Russia’s President insisted his country would take “appropriate decisions” against any threats it faces.

Putin said: “If this decision is made, it will mean nothing other than the direct participation of NATO countries - the United States, European countries - in the war in Ukraine.

“This is their direct participation and this already, of course, significantly changes the very essence, the very nature of the conflict.

Get the latest politics news straight to your phone Join us on WhatsApp
Our community members are treated to special offers, promotions, and adverts from us and our partners. You can check out at any time. Read our Privacy Policy

“This would mean that NATO countries - the United States and European countries - are at war with Russia.

“And if that is the case then, bearing in mind the change in the very essence of this conflict, we will take appropriate decisions based on the threats that will be posed to us.”

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Foreign Secretary David Lammy suggested in a visit to Kyiv on Wednesday that Putin had already escalated the war by seeking missiles from Iran.

Concern about escalation has been one of the reasons why permission has not been given to Kyiv to use Western long-range weapons to strike targets inside Russia.

But Mr Blinken said: “Just speaking for the United States, from day one …. we have adjusted and adapted As needs have changed as the battlefield has changed, and I have no doubt that we’ll continue to do that as this, as this evolves.”

Escalation was “one of the factors that we always consider but it’s certainly not the only factor and it’s not necessarily a dispositive factor”.

He added: “We’ve seen Russia now pursue and indeed escalate its attacks inside Ukraine, on civilians, on energy infrastructure, as well as on the Ukrainian military that’s defending its country.

“And we’ve now seen this action of Russia acquiring ballistic missiles from Iran, which will further empower their aggression in Ukraine. So if anyone is taking escalatory action, it would appear to be Mr Putin and Russia”

Mr Lammy said: “It is Putin who has escalated this week with the shipment of ballistic missiles from Iran and we’re seeing this new axis, Russia, Iran, North Korea. We urge China not to throw their lot in with this group of renegades.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1947872/vladimir-putin-storm-shadow-missiles-russia-war
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:18:21 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:36:15 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#36]

Discussing the most important subject in Northern Ireland this century. The removal of the ability to vote or have a say in the land we live in under the guise of health.

This is the sale of Northern Ireland into the control of a foreign company
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#37]

NOW is the time to consider and educate yourself on the threats to your freedom — whether it is the ability to access clean, healthy, affordable food or the right to protect, invest and spend money as you see fit.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:29:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Over 300 pages of chicken little doom porn, a few years passed the predicted deadline... but we won't let THAT stop us....
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By imagetcha:
Over 300 pages of chicken little doom porn, a few years passed the predicted deadline... but we won't let THAT stop us....
https://quotesbae.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Waiting-Skeleton-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-03.png
View Quote

And yet, you are here. Thanks for checking in.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Every time I've noted this I've gotten nothing but derision. Maybe people will start seeing it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#41]

One of these days, the world we go to sleep in could be vastly different than the world we woke up in, or vice versa.

Vladimir Putin sends direct threat to the UK over 'act of war' move against Russia

Vladimir Putin has warned that the West letting Kyiv use longer-range weapons to strike Russian targets would mean NATO would be "at war" with Russia.

Sir Keir Starmer is travelling to Washington to meet US President Joe Biden to discuss allowing Ukraine to use long-range Storm Shadow missiles following pleas from Kyiv.

The Russia’s President insisted his country would take “appropriate decisions” against any threats it faces.

Putin said: “If this decision is made, it will mean nothing other than the direct participation of NATO countries - the United States, European countries - in the war in Ukraine.

“This is their direct participation and this already, of course, significantly changes the very essence, the very nature of the conflict.

Our community members are treated to special offers, promotions, and adverts from us and our partners. You can check out at any time. Read our Privacy Policy

“This would mean that NATO countries - the United States and European countries - are at war with Russia.

“And if that is the case then, bearing in mind the change in the very essence of this conflict, we will take appropriate decisions based on the threats that will be posed to us.”

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Foreign Secretary David Lammy suggested in a visit to Kyiv on Wednesday that Putin had already escalated the war by seeking missiles from Iran.

Concern about escalation has been one of the reasons why permission has not been given to Kyiv to use Western long-range weapons to strike targets inside Russia.

But Mr Blinken said: “Just speaking for the United States, from day one …. we have adjusted and adapted As needs have changed as the battlefield has changed, and I have no doubt that we’ll continue to do that as this, as this evolves.”

Escalation was “one of the factors that we always consider but it’s certainly not the only factor and it’s not necessarily a dispositive factor”.

He added: “We’ve seen Russia now pursue and indeed escalate its attacks inside Ukraine, on civilians, on energy infrastructure, as well as on the Ukrainian military that’s defending its country.

“And we’ve now seen this action of Russia acquiring ballistic missiles from Iran, which will further empower their aggression in Ukraine. So if anyone is taking escalatory action, it would appear to be Mr Putin and Russia”

Mr Lammy said: “It is Putin who has escalated this week with the shipment of ballistic missiles from Iran and we’re seeing this new axis, Russia, Iran, North Korea. We urge China not to throw their lot in with this group of renegades.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1947872/vladimir-putin-storm-shadow-missiles-russia-war
View All Quotes

3 minute video:

Ug, this makes me sick to my stomach
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:32:56 AM EDT
[#42]
https://quotesbae.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Waiting-Skeleton-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-03.png
View Quote

Thank God!  I hope this goes to thousands of pages and nothing happens
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Ender875:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ender875:

I sure hope so, too, but unfortunately, it sure looks like it’s already been happening for several years now.  The truth is, I don’t post everything I see.  On top of that, there’s a lot out there that I miss, too.  

I think the real question here is, “Will the momentum of this madness be stopped?”  It sure as hell won’t as long as many out there keep denying that there’s even a problem in the first place.  Maybe they’re actually complicit in all of this?  Either way, history is littered with examples of that and where it all leads to, yet right now, they’re even telling us what they want to do as they’re doing it and when they all want it achieved.  

Oh well…

FLEETWOOD MAC/Lindsey Buckingham~OH WELL

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 2:45:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Silas] [#44]
View Quote

Wow. This thread is still living rent free in your head. You probably toss & turn half the night, jerking your covers all over the place while thinking about it.

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 4:25:59 PM EDT
[#45]
So, you don't think anything major will happen?
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 4:27:58 PM EDT
[#46]
@Alacran, we need to go to Jim's and have a coffee some day.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By shooter_gregg:
@Alacran, we need to go to Jim's and have a coffee some day.
View Quote

@shooter_gregg

Some day, God willing.

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#49]
That was, uh, interesting.

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Sounds like governments know something they don’t want the public to know.

Page / 311
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top