Page / 315
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Disclose.tv@disclosetv
1h
·
NEW - France's glass manufacturer Duralex suspends operation for 5 months due to surging electricity bills.

"Our bill (for gas and electricity) has gone from 3 to 13 million euros per year, or 46% of our turnover," the CEO of Duralex said.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/119/466/393/original/4b503c46807146ba.png

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/109280205567529987

View Quote

France Loses Famous Glass Company to Energy Crisis | Duralex Suspends Operations | Europe Crisis
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Disclose.tv@disclosetv
47m
·
NEW - Germany's Foreign Office, led by Green Party's Baerbock, ordered the removal of a historic 482-year-old Christian cross in the city of Münster in preparation for the meeting of G7 foreign ministers.

https://www.bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/gottloses-g7-in-muenster-baerbock-laesst-482-jahre-altes-kreuz-entfernen-81830686.bild.html

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/109286867402960628

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LGrIver7uA

It’s like everybody wants in on the action that has the bomb just because the verbal nukes are flying between Russia and the US.  Things are even happening in Pakistan, yet another member of the canned sunshine club.

Also, Netanyahu is back in power in Israel.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the rhetoric to attack Iran becomes louder and louder as well.

Sooner or later, that span of not using nukes in conflict is going to be broken.  Crazy things happen in crazy times.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thederrick106:
Tensions in the Korean Peninsula are peaking. South Korea has scrambled its jets after Seoul detected about 180 North Korean war planes. The North Korean Jets were detected flying north of the military border for over four hours on Friday.

It’s like everybody wants in on the action that has the bomb just because the verbal nukes are flying between Russia and the US.  Things are even happening in Pakistan, yet another member of the canned sunshine club.

Also, Netanyahu is back in power in Israel.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the rhetoric to attack Iran becomes louder and louder as well.

Sooner or later, that span of not using nukes in conflict is going to be broken.  Crazy things happen in crazy times.

Seems the world is itching for a world war. And with modern arms that has the potential to make the body count in WW2 look like child’s play. Guess that’s one way for the globalists to get their population reduction.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Seems the world is itching for a world war. And with modern arms that has the potential to make the body count in WW2 look like child’s play. Guess that’s one way for the globalists to get their population reduction.

View All Quotes
Tensions in the Korean Peninsula are peaking. South Korea has scrambled its jets after Seoul detected about 180 North Korean war planes. The North Korean Jets were detected flying north of the military border for over four hours on Friday.

Global war tends to ''fix'' inflation woes because it gives everyone something else to be worried about.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 5:05:03 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

Is there a better button to push to initiate The Great Reset than pushing the nuclear launch button?  Yeah, I think that would definitely check a lot of boxes on their to-do list and set up for others to be completed, too.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Two years ago I would have called you crazy and
believed it with conviction.
But now, you may be prescient.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By fxntime:

Global war tends to ''fix'' inflation woes because it gives everyone something else to be worried about.
View All Quotes

It's like everybody wants in on the action that has the bomb just because the verbal nukes are flying between Russia and the US.  Things are even happening in Pakistan, yet another member of the canned sunshine club.

Also, Netanyahu is back in power in Israel.  I wouldn't be surprised if the rhetoric to attack Iran becomes louder and louder as well.

Seems the world is itching for a world war. And with modern arms that has the potential to make the body count in WW2 look like child's play. Guess that's one way for the globalists to get their population reduction.

Simple solution indeed. Global war will fix global inflation.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By FAL:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FAL:

It's like everybody wants in on the action that has the bomb just because the verbal nukes are flying between Russia and the US.  Things are even happening in Pakistan, yet another member of the canned sunshine club.

Also, Netanyahu is back in power in Israel.  I wouldn't be surprised if the rhetoric to attack Iran becomes louder and louder as well.

Seems the world is itching for a world war. And with modern arms that has the potential to make the body count in WW2 look like child's play. Guess that's one way for the globalists to get their population reduction.

It's also a scape goat for the powers that be.  It's not my fault you can't get XYZ it's because war!  It's not my fault XYZ cost so much, it's the war!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

If WW3 breaks out, I guarantee that people in every country involved will be settling scores at home while the war rages, wherever it rages.  Even in America, local citizens of both parties will be taking out the politicians and bureaucrats they despise.  

I sure wouldn't wanna be someone who participated in the 2020 cheat, or who sent old folks to die during covid, etc.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:40:48 PM EDT
[#10]

It's also a scape goat for the powers that be.  It's not my fault you can't get XYZ it's because war!  It's not my fault XYZ cost so much, it's the war!
View Quote

Biden's been playing that card since February.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By viralinsurgency:

If WW3 breaks out, I guarantee that people in every country involved will be settling scores at home while the war rages, wherever it rages.  Even in America, local citizens of both parties will be taking out the politicians and bureaucrats they despise.  

I sure wouldn't wanna be someone who participated in the 2020 cheat, or who sent old folks to die during covid, etc.
View Quote

Don’t be silly. No one is going to be shooting politicians. In a nuclear exchange and afterwards, they will all be in taxpayer funded underground shelters protected by tier 1 shooters with 12th generation fusion NV/Thermal/x-ray/drone-eye-view goggles and 5 ounce level 5 total body armor, armed with 40 watt plasma rifles or portable rail guns.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:50:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ErikOR:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ErikOR:

But because MOAR WAR!
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#13]
U.S. sells last batch of emergency reserve oil from historic release

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Energy on Thursday said it sold 15 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to six companies, completing the last batch of the largest-ever release from the stockpile announced by President Joe Biden in March.

The contracts were awarded to Phillips 66, Marathon Petroleum Supply and Trading LLC, Shell Trading (US), Valero Marketing and Supply, Macquarie Commodities Trading US, and Equinor Marketing and Trading, the Energy Department said in a statement. Deliveries will take place from Dec. 1 to Dec. 31.

Biden sold 180 million barrels of oil from the reserve to fight oil prices that had spiked on concerns about Russia's war on Ukraine, stronger demand as global consumers emerged from the pandemic, and U.S. drillers struggling at first to boost output.

The oil price jump helped push U.S. inflation to the highest level in 40 years.

The U.S. president announced a plan last month to begin refilling the stockpile when U.S. crude is around $70 a barrel, a level he said would allow drillers to profit while being a good deal for taxpayers. The U.S. benchmark was around $89 on Thursday. [O/R]

The U.S. Treasury estimated that the 180 million barrel sale cut gasoline prices by up to about 40 cents per gallon compared to what they would have been absent the release.

But the sale also bled the SPR, meant to be a protection against shocks in energy markets, to the lowest level since May 1984. And it helped to sour U.S. relations with Saudi Arabia which sided with Russia in early October in a deep oil production cut.

Biden said on Oct. 19 the United States is ready to tap the SPR again early next year to rein in prices.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-sells-last-batch-emergency-153447867.html
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 8:42:42 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

America would have to decline pretty damn far before people could go hunting for the NY governor that sent covid patients into nursing homes...
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

If WWIII breaks out, I guarantee this regime will invoke emergency powers that will take away freedoms that will never be restored again.  

Martial Law will be highly likely.

Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

Don’t be silly. No one is going to be shooting politicians. In a nuclear exchange and afterwards, they will all be in taxpayer funded underground shelters protected by tier 1 shooters with 12th generation fusion NV/Thermal/x-ray/drone-eye-view goggles and 5 ounce level 5 total body armor, armed with 40 watt plasma rifles or portable rail guns.
View Quote

Honestly, I really thought something like this was going to happen after the 2020 election.  In the controversial states, there were politicians and election officials who were aggressively going after whistleblowers on election fraud in their districts to silence them and it worked.  

No one did anything except post links and videos showing meetings where they were silenced.  If nothing was done then, nothing will be done now or in the future.  If WWIII breaks out, everyone will be concerned about the survival of their families with food & supply shortages, new travel restrictions, economic problems, etc... to even think about past injustices and infractions.

They will literally pull the plug on our abilities to organize or form any resistance.  Divide & conquer.

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:04:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#16]
'The big one is coming': US military nuclear commander warns America is falling behind China, is 'going to get tested in ways that we haven't been tested in a long time' - and that Ukraine is 'just the warmup'

- Navy Adm. Charles A. Richard, commander of Stratcom, addressed a gathering of top military officials in Arlington, Va., on Wednesday

- Richard warned that further investment in the US military was needed, in the face of rising threats

- 'This Ukraine crisis that we're in right now, this is just the warmup,' he said. 'The big one is coming'

- Richard added: 'It isn't going to be very long before we're going to get tested in ways that we haven't been tested a long time'

- He said not enough was being done to counter Chinese aggression, saying: 'As I assess our level of deterrence against China, the ship is slowly sinking'

- Richard called on Pentagon chiefs and policy makers to return to the dynamism of the 1950s and 60s, and a phase which saw the U.S. put man on the moon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11392369/The-big-one-coming-Stratcom-commander-warns-lagging-China-tested.html
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:27:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Sader762:
I have preps, I've been doing so for decades. But you know, after a while, I get sick and tired of hearing the doom and gloom that the entire world societies will completely fall apart.
View Quote

Even though, like you, I've also been prepping for 50 years,
I have lots of fun finding new ways to become more independent
because I'm a big fan of the Apocalypse.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Vague:
I feel grave concern for those that are just now beginning to understand. It doesn't have to be war that triggers societal collapse.
View Quote

If you don't see famine, pestilence, and economic collapse on the menu,
we can order them up special for you.

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Commentary and reports of conflicts in multiple parts of the world with strong indications that this is heading towards a world war.  This is also shaping up to be a more that two front war involving America.

Is there any conflict anywhere in the world that’s going on right now or rumored to happen soon where at least one side isn’t a member of the Canned Sunshine Club?  If a nuclear country is backed into a corner during wartime, we all know what the results will be.

THEY ARE MOBILIZING | As We Speak

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Yet another example of why Michael Yon is no longer the lone voice in the wilderness.  Yes, winter is coming but something much bigger is coming after that.

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1h
·
It's that time of the week again, Neil Oliver's latest monologue, titled 'Winter is coming'.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109292845233720112

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 7:27:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#21]
1h
·
Brazilians gathering at army bases across the country asking them to prevent Lula's socialist tyranny.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109293380255628354

2h
·
Brazilian farmers have joined the protests against Lula's socialism, patriots all over the nation out en masse.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109293267910029040

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Italy Refuses to Fight Russia and Climate Change Together | Italy Rejects Europe's Plans

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#23]
'The big one is coming': US military nuclear commander warns America is falling behind China, is 'going to get tested in ways that we haven't been tested in a long time' - and that Ukraine is 'just the warmup'

- Navy Adm. Charles A. Richard, commander of Stratcom, addressed a gathering of top military officials in Arlington, Va., on Wednesday

- Richard warned that further investment in the US military was needed, in the face of rising threats

- 'This Ukraine crisis that we're in right now, this is just the warmup,' he said. 'The big one is coming'

- Richard added: 'It isn't going to be very long before we're going to get tested in ways that we haven't been tested a long time'

- He said not enough was being done to counter Chinese aggression, saying: 'As I assess our level of deterrence against China, the ship is slowly sinking'

- Richard called on Pentagon chiefs and policy makers to return to the dynamism of the 1950s and 60s, and a phase which saw the U.S. put man on the moon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11392369/The-big-one-coming-Stratcom-commander-warns-lagging-China-tested.html
View Quote

This is obvious to the layman on the street, just from reading headlines.  I'm glad somebody that can effect change is finally realizing it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#24]
If the Philadelphia Phillies win the World Series, prepare for an economic crisis

The Philadelphia Phillies are in the World Series. Hold on to your wallets.

When Philadelphia baseball teams do well, in a pattern that has held for a century, financial markets tend to strike out. It started with the old Philadelphia Athletics (before they left town). Their 1929 championship preceded the stock crash and Great Depression. In 1980, the Phillies won their first World Series, and a recession raged right through 1983, when the team again got to the final round and lost. The Phils won the World Series a second time in 2008, and boom: a home-run financial crisis.

Now, the scrappy Phils will be back on the big stage against the favored Houston Astros, and it is as if this struggling economy already knew it was going to be in trouble.

"The Astros must save America’s economy," tweeted one follower of the finance-focused Morning Brew newsletter, which commented on the historical phenomenon in September, even before the Phillies had made the playoffs. Another lamented the Phillies’ victory on Sunday over the San Diego Padres, which vaulted them into the World Series: "PADRES COULD HAVE STOPPED THE INCOMING RECESSION."

Of course, this analysis has as much scientific basis as the team’s claim that the Phillie Phanatic mascot is a large flightless bird from the Galápagos Islands.

But investors, especially in rough markets, like to think there is dark magic causing their pain (rather than simply the fundamentals of the economy or their bad bets). And sports fans don’t mind anything that seems to throw a little cold water on Philadelphia. So now, we have the Phillies Indicator.

In 2008, when the Phils were on their way to a championship, the Philadelphia Inquirer wondered if a victory could be a "harbinger of economic doom." Locally based analysts at serious-minded Moody’s Economy.com postulated then that the team’s success could be a "leading economic indicator."

Mark Zandi, chief economist at what is now called Moody’s Analytics, speculates that because the Phillies have won the World Series so few times, when they do, "It is clear something is off the rails in the cosmos." As a Philadelphia native, he says he will cheer a Phillies championship, "but I will also be buckling in."

Morning Brew tweeted about the Phillies quirk on Sept. 21, then revisited the topic as the team continued to win. Neal Freyman, its managing editor, says he knew the thing had traction when his mother called, reporting that the topic was just brought up at a business meeting by colleagues, unaware that her son gets some of the credit/blame.

In sports and markets, he says, "A lot of people are superstitious and like to cling on to narratives and try to explain the unexplainable."

What does Citizens Financial Group Inc. think? The Phillies’ stadium, Citizens Bank Park, is named after its retail banking arm. Might winning at baseball mean losing at finance?

"Coincidences are interesting, but sliding into a possible downturn has nothing to do with the Phillies," says Bruce Van Saun, chairman and chief executive officer of Citizens, after praising the team’s grit. "We look forward to hosting a World Series victory while continuing to root for our economy."

The Phillies declined to comment. (Baseball teams get superstitious during a positive run.)

Sam Stovall, chief equity strategist at investment-research firm CFRA Research in New York, notes there is a reverse correlation here. Phillies pain might mean stock gains. The markets did well, rising 14.6%, in 1964—that awful baseball year for Philadelphia when the team blew an almost-sure berth in the World Series, scarring a generation of fans.

Mr. Stovall has a soft spot for fanciful indicators. His late father, Robert Stovall, popularized the Super Bowl Predictor, which predicts a given year’s stock market based on results of the Super Bowl. Stocks seem to go up for the year when an original National Football League team wins, and down if the winner is originally from the old, premerger American Football League (which is why the many wins by the New England Patriots are bearish for stocks).

The indicator hasn’t worked as well in recent years, but it nonetheless has been right after 41 of the 55 Super Bowls, a 75% rate. That is better than a lot of economists’ predictions.

If so, Philadelphia’s other winning sports team, football’s Eagles, might also have a say in the markets.

The Eagles, currently 6-0 and the NFL’s only undefeated team, have been to three Super Bowls in their history: 1981, 2005 and 2018. The first two times, they lost to an original AFL team, and the Dow dutifully fell, so the Predictor worked. Then again, when the Eagles finally won in 2018, which indicated the market would rise, stocks ultimately fumbled.

Phillies supporters, meanwhile, think the team should keep winning without apology.

Ruben Amaro Jr., a former Phillies player and general manager, now a baseball commentator, says, "The world needs Phillies joy in times of financial stress."

Memo to Houston: Don’t sneer too much at Philadelphia’s history with predicting financial crises. Investors can’t forget that the World Series starts Friday at an Astros ballpark that was once named Enron Field.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/if-philadelphia-phillies-win-world-series-prepare-economic-crisis

View Quote

Hooray!!  Houston Astros win World Series!!  Economic crisis, recession, depression, apocalypse, armageddon averted!  

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:33:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By garbageman:

America would have to decline pretty damn far before people could go hunting for the NY governor that sent covid patients into nursing homes...
View Quote

Not at all.  Consider relatives of his victims.

If a gay prostitute can access and "hammer" the gay husband of the #3 in line with no training or team of PMC's at his side, so can anyone.

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By garbageman:

View Quote

Could?  Or...
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:43:12 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
These fuckers profited like bandits for decades, sucking chicom cock and padding those fucking bank accounts. Big fucking news shit's eventually going to get real.

These fuckers all need to hang. Tired of the bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:09:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By trails-end:

This is obvious to the layman on the street, just from reading headlines.  I'm glad somebody that can effect change is finally realizing it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trails-end:

But will the powers to be listen? Or do they even want to?
Our military is being neutered. And when that day comes it could be a very painful lesson. Maybe China turns out to be a paper Tiger like Russia. Maybe not. Can the US stomach a conventional war where we lose tens of thousands? How would the public react to a carrier being sunk?

War with China isn’t going to be like fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think too many politicians probably think our military cannot be challenged conventionally because of the last 30 years of what they saw in Iraq and Afghanistan. They fail to realize it’s not going to be an insurgency / police action but a conventional war against a well equipped, determined adversary with overwhelming numbers.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:36:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#29]
This could get interesting.  I wonder if Yon will have to sneak back into the US through the very Southern Border he was reporting on just months earlier?

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
10 hours ago
OGUS Still Demanding Deathvax For Foreigners landing
06 November 2022
Over Pacific Ocean

Am on airplane about to land in USA. No telling what OGUS will do. Flight crew just announced that foreigners entering United States must be prepared to prove they received Deathvax before entering.

This is a crime against humanity.

Disclose.tv@disclosetv
1d
·
NEW - TSA has extended the rule that the unvaccinated cannot enter the U.S. until at least January 8 next year for all travelers.

It directly contradicts CDC's guidance in treating unvaccinated and vaccinated the same.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11390871/Covid-vaccination-proof-required-enter-America-2023.html

America WILL still demand proof of Covid vaccination to enter the country in 2023 – making it the only country in the West

- The TSA has extended the rule until at least January 8 2023 for all travelers
- The US is one of the last countries to hold on to the rule, alongside China
- It directly contradicts CDC docs treating unvaccinated and vaccinated the same
- CDC's Dr Rochelle Walensky has admitted that vaccines can't prevent spread

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/109287222199429184
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:52:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Western Journalist Publishes Rare View Inside a China COVID-19 Quarantine Camp

One man told me he estimated that 90 per cent of Chinese people agreed with the government’s approach.

That approach, known as “zero Covid”, is one of maximal suppression of the virus. It employs contact tracing, constant testing, border quarantine and lockdowns in order to stop community transmission of the virus as soon as a case is detected. It is aggressive and could only really exist in the long-run in an autocratic society with the mechanisms for mass surveillance already in place. There is no end in sight to the policy, despite China’s vaccination rate of about 90 per cent.
https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/western-journalist-publishes-rare-view-inside-a-china-covid-19-quarantine-camp/
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:07:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Media manipulation, gaslighting, propaganda, etc....

It’s all one big psy-op and we are the target.

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#32]
This is unprecedented.
Neil Oliver: This is unprecedented.

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Inflation makes food smaller.

I don’t generally look at prices when I grocery shop. I just notice the total price seems to be higher for an equivalent number of grocery sacks.  

But this, I noticed.

Zesta saltine crackers.

Attachment Attached File

That 25% less cracker.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#34]

I don’t generally look at prices when I grocery shop. I just notice the total price seems to be higher for an equivalent number of grocery sacks.  

But this, I noticed.

Zesta saltine crackers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/451119/2965039D-4594-41D5-8CE2-C961D4F94628_jpe-2589621.JPG

That 25% less cracker.
View Quote

You think that's bad? Look at the void space on the underside of ice cream tubs. It's getting larger.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:39:46 AM EDT
[#35]
More analysis on China abandoning Capitalism and returning to Communist roots

'A Chilling Signal That the Days of Free Wheeling Are Going to Be Reined In': Arthur Herman on China
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#36]

But this, I noticed.

Zesta saltine crackers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/451119/2965039D-4594-41D5-8CE2-C961D4F94628_jpe-2589621.JPG

That 25% less cracker.
View Quote

Won’t be long before that $10 hamburger at the local fast food outlet is the size of a breakfast biscuit.

Each trip to the grocery store is an ever changing experience.

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:53:33 AM EDT
[#37]
55 days left in 2022 so the starvation better start soon if it's to be serious.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:53:58 AM EDT
[#38]

But this, I noticed.

Zesta saltine crackers.

That 25% less cracker.
View Quote

Shrinkflation has been a thing for a while.  Also the half price generic/store brand often isn't even on the shelf any more so if you buy that product you're paying more than double what you would have paid last year.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Paul:
55 days left in 2022 so the starvation better start soon if it's to be serious.
View Quote

Most can see that the train is approaching.  Just because it may not arrive at the designated timeline doesn’t mean that it won’t be arriving at all.

Either way, that train does appear (at least to me) to be picking up speed lately.

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#40]
This could get interesting.  I wonder if Yon will have to sneak back into the US through the very Southern Border he was reporting on just months earlier?

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
10 hours ago
OGUS Still Demanding Deathvax For Foreigners landing
06 November 2022
Over Pacific Ocean

Am on airplane about to land in USA. No telling what OGUS will do. Flight crew just announced that foreigners entering United States must be prepared to prove they received Deathvax before entering.

This is a crime against humanity.

Disclose.tv@disclosetv
1d
·
NEW - TSA has extended the rule that the unvaccinated cannot enter the U.S. until at least January 8 next year for all travelers.

It directly contradicts CDC's guidance in treating unvaccinated and vaccinated the same.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11390871/Covid-vaccination-proof-required-enter-America-2023.html

America WILL still demand proof of Covid vaccination to enter the country in 2023 – making it the only country in the West

- The TSA has extended the rule until at least January 8 2023 for all travelers
- The US is one of the last countries to hold on to the rule, alongside China
- It directly contradicts CDC docs treating unvaccinated and vaccinated the same
- CDC's Dr Rochelle Walensky has admitted that vaccines can't prevent spread

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/109287222199429184
View Quote

Yon is an American citizen……right? He was SF. Surely he is…….?
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#41]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndqEK9bwHg8
View Quote

The communist takeover of ChinaIsAsshoe precluded "capitalism" from ever happening. ChinaIsAsshoe has never had capitalism as all property belongs to the state, all assets belong to the state, all the people belong to the state. The fact that certain influential party members have made a lot of money is commonplace within communist authoritarian countries rife with corruption. So, they're not returning to their communist roots, they are returning to more of a communist dictatorship by Xi rather than a ruling oligarchy of party members. They never left communism.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:41:18 AM EDT
[#42]

But this, I noticed.

Zesta saltine crackers.

That 25% less cracker.
View Quote

Shrinkflation is real.
What’s the net weight printed on the box? Comparison to older box?
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:44:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Western Journalist Publishes Rare View Inside a China COVID-19 Quarantine Camp

https://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/11/china-covid-quarantine-camp.jpg

https://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/11/hazmat-suit-china-covid-quarantine.jpg

One man told me he estimated that 90 per cent of Chinese people agreed with the government’s approach.

That approach, known as “zero Covid”, is one of maximal suppression of the virus. It employs contact tracing, constant testing, border quarantine and lockdowns in order to stop community transmission of the virus as soon as a case is detected. It is aggressive and could only really exist in the long-run in an autocratic society with the mechanisms for mass surveillance already in place. There is no end in sight to the policy, despite China’s vaccination rate of about 90 per cent.
https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/western-journalist-publishes-rare-view-inside-a-china-covid-19-quarantine-camp/
View Quote

Of course Chinese citizens agree with it.  They have the ant colony mentality.  China was the perfect place for Communism.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:13:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

The communist takeover of ChinaIsAsshoe precluded "capitalism" from ever happening. ChinaIsAsshoe has never had capitalism as all property belongs to the state, all assets belong to the state, all the people belong to the state. The fact that certain influential party members have made a lot of money is commonplace within communist authoritarian countries rife with corruption. So, they're not returning to their communist roots, they are returning to more of a communist dictatorship by Xi rather than a ruling oligarchy of party members. They never left communism.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndqEK9bwHg8

I think we al knew that.  I see this, along with the police stations in several western countries to return their citizens and their money back to China, as a sign of them preparing for a major war that’s coming very soon.

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Could be propaganda, could be real, could be a little bit of both?  You are right that this is readily on everyone’s minds, at least for now, anyway.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kill-them-arizona-election-workers-110418686.html
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#46]
58m
·
More Asylum seekers moaning about the three meals and snacks per day they get for free, paid for by you!

All hotels are provided with the NHS Eatwell standards to adhere to. That is a guide on a healthy balanced diet which says people should eat at least five portions of fruit or vegetables a day to make up a third of their diet.

These complaints are a slap in the face to the British taxpayer who are footing the bill (due to this feckless government) for these illegal immigrants to be housed, fed, clothed & receive access to free healthcare. These people don’t have to worry about surging energy, food and fuel bills like the rest of us.

What also stood out in that video was that a family had come from Central America to escape drug gangs. Basically anyone can land here and trip out any sob story and due to the outdated Refugee Convention, it can be twisted to make any case viable.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109297899873164909

1h
·
Commies outside manston immigration centre again right now demanding they're housed immediately at the taxpayers expense.

They've been advertising it for weeks, even had 3 free coaches from London to bus them in, and still only a few dozen, the majority now realise that we must put our own homeless and vulnerable first.

Not those who opt to enter our country illegally for economic purposes.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109297687789618796

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 1:57:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Looks like he made it through Customs.

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
37 minutes ago
Hello from California
There are serious Conservatives here. I am with some.

Do not give up on California. This is still America! Millions of real Americans are still here!
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#48]

But this, I noticed.

Zesta saltine crackers.

That 25% less cracker.
View Quote

Now do canned tuna….last large can of Great Value tuna in water was probably 40% water.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#49]
19m
·
Italy’s new Prime Minister⁦ Giorgia Meloni⁩ actually doing what she promised her voters she would do.

My question is now, if Italy can do this, why can't the UK'? France, Germany? It's time to end this invasion.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109298498377471635
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#50]
19m
·
Italy’s new Prime Minister⁦ Giorgia Meloni⁩ actually doing what she promised her voters she would do.

My question is now, if Italy can do this, why can't the UK'? France, Germany? It's time to end this invasion.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/119/724/672/original/cf6c5f4ba46c4d23.jpg

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109298498377471635
View Quote

A spot of sanity in an insane world.
Page / 315
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top