BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 311
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

Good point. Prices are higher in general. Some meats are actually pretty low right now.  But lots of things are higher, some a lot higher. Produce in particular seems noticeably higher, with less quantity.  I suppose that is indicative of scarcity. Not exactly famine yet, but heading in that direction.
View Quote

Mostly due to the drought in the western states, but was worsened due to the storms in the south east.  It is going to get worse yet if the rail strike takes place and places added stresses on the trucking industry which transports most produce cross country.  Quality will continue to drop, and cost will continue to increase.  Produce has a unique set of issues, there is both a time and a temperature issue that needs controlled to maintain quality in transport, and harvest personal must be available to pick & package the product at the proper time.

If it get picked, packed, cooled & wrapped on a pallet, but there is no truck to move it, the sunk costs in the lost produce will have to be made up on the produce that makes it to market.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:10:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:

ETA: as well apparently I talk too much about what I do.
View Quote

That is the cost of loving our fellow countrymen enough to be willing to help them prepare for the difficult times that are coming.  We can talk of our experiences and try to teach lessons.  Give advice, help whom we can, help who is willing.  Everyone one of them that takes that advice and prepares to help their loved ones survive and prosper in the future is one less I need to worry about.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:13:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By lumper:

That is the cost of loving our fellow countrymen enough to be willing to help them prepare for the difficult times that are coming.  We can talk of our experiences and try to teach lessons.  Give advice, help whom we can, help who is willing.  Everyone one of them that takes that advice and prepares to help their loved ones survive and prosper in the future is one less I need to worry about.
View Quote

Exactly how I see it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:16:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I don’t usually read ZeroHedge, but this seemed relevant. Egg prices expected to skyrocket.

Link
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:46:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bubbles] [#5]
For example, earlier this year boneless skinless chicken breast was selling for $ 4.00 a pound and above.  However, last week I sold about 400 cases of 40 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast for $ 1.29 a lb.  It was cheap, and the customers willing to switch from beef or pork to chicken got a great bargain.  It can not stay at this price, the production cost is higher than this.  There is simply currently an overabundance of chicken that must be slaughtered due to the size restrictions of the automated equipment.
View Quote

This is why I am glad to have a chest freezer because I'd have jumped on that deal.  It would have been hard not to be greedy and put more than one 40 lb case into my cart.

That said, some stores have shortages where others do not.  For about a month my local grocery had absolutely no OTC cold/allergy meds on the shelf, but I could go across the street to a pharmacy or up the road to a different grocery store and get what I needed.  Same occasionally for eggs/butter, or certain types of cereal.  The stock of pasta on the shelf is also noticeably low, so I don't know if more people are buying and eating it because it's cheap, if people are buying it to store because it's cheap and has a long shelf life, or if the demand is the same is always and there just is less available.

Don't get me started on eggs - $4.59/doz for jumbos.  Fortunately there's a local farmer selling them for $3 and those are some HUGE eggs.  Unfortunately this is the time of year when his hens back off producing.

Egg nog $7 per half gallon for the store brand.  
I'll pass.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:36:56 AM EDT
[#6]
CBDC is being rolled out in anticipation of the reaction of the general population to what covid and the vax were intended for.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:56:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:
I don’t usually read ZeroHedge, but this seemed relevant. Egg prices expected to skyrocket.

Link
View Quote

I see a lot of negative reactions for zerohedge in GD but most of the articles I’ve seen from them were actually from another source with the included links to that source.

Once I started seeing Lara Logan link to articles on their site, I no longer cared what the typical GDer thinks about it.  JMHO

The eggs topic reminded me of a FunkyPrepper reference in one of his videos that some may find useful.

OILED FRESH EGGS COULD LAST 9 MONTHS - EGGSPERIMENT

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:11:55 AM EDT
[#8]
CBDC Beta Test

Say Good Bye To Your Freedom: Fed Announces CBDC Trial

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Disclose.tv@disclosetv
3h
·
NOW - Clashes at Foxconn's iPhone plant in China's Zhengzhou.

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/109392485246892530

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:11:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh, the plot thickens....

Disclose.tv@disclosetv
2h
·
NEW - Former UK PM Boris Johnson claims Germany wanted Ukraine to crumble quickly after Russia's invasion.

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/109392715397543185

European Parliament declares Russia to be a state sponsor of terrorism

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20221118IPR55707/european-parliament-declares-russia-to-be-a-state-sponsor-of-terrorism

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#11]
So, Harari is also a Biblical Scholar, as well as an expert in CBDC, AI, etc...

Yuval Noah Harari | "Jesus Never Claimed to Be God, He Was Basically This Hippy Guru Who Wanted to Reform Judaism. Jesus Did Not Think He Was Yahweh. Decades After He Is Dead, People Say This Rabbi Who Had a Small Following Was Actually God."

Yuval Noah Harari is an Israeli-born World Economic Forum member and a lead advisor for Klaus Schwab. Klaus Schwab is the author of COVID-19 / The Great Reset and The Great Narrative. Schwab is founder of the World Economic Forum, which has a 666 logo. Yuval Noah Harari is an openly gay best-selling author who abstains from eating meat who is celebrated by Barack Obama, Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates. Yuval Noah Harari is praised by the New York Times, Stanford, TED, MIT, Silicon Valley and TimesTalks. Yuval is a Hebrew first name which means “father of music,” stream, brook, or tributary. In the Hebrew Bible, Yuval (also Jubal) was the son of Lamech and Adah and a descendant of Cain who is referenced in Genesis 4:20-21. To learn more about the mindset of Yuval Noah Harari read 2nd Thessalonians Chapter 2.

Yuval Noah Harari | "Jesus Never Claimed to Be God, He Was Basically This Hippy Guru Who Wanted to Reform Judaism. Jesus Did Not Think He Was Yahweh. Decades After He Is Dead, People Say This Rabbi Who Had a Small Following Was Actually the God That Created the Whole of the Universe." - Listen to the Original November 17th 2022 Presentation by Armchair Experts HERE - https://armchairexpertpod.com/pods/yuval-harari-returns-again

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Ballot Box Dropoffs Video from Maricopa County Raises Serious Questions in Tight AZ Election

https://republicbrief.com/ballot-box-dropoffs-video-from-maricopa-county-raises-serious-questions-in-tight-az-election/

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Satan Unzipped! Russia Shares Detailed Images Of Its Heavyweight ICBM Dubbed As One Of World’s Deadliest Missiles

https://eurasiantimes.com/satan-unzipped-russia-shares-detailed-images-icbm/?amp

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Very good podcast on the dystopian future of America, how we got here and what to do about it.

John Whitehead: The Future Is Everything the Science Fiction Writers Have Prophesied

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#15]
I hope I’m wrong but this seems to be making a comeback in various parts of the world.

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1h
·
Ontario doctors are instructed to medicate you if you don't want to take the Covid jab.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109393283535591935
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Disclose.tv@disclosetv
1h
·
NEW - Klaus Schwab says China is a "role model for many countries" and proclaims a "systemic transformation of the world" on Chinese state television.

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/109393578729066008

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

ETA: as well apparently I talk too much about what I do.

At my last job I got asked to work up a seminar session on Personal Preparedness as part of our disaster recovery planning.  People were surprisingly receptive, and the Q&A part ended up extending out well past the scheduled end of the presentation.

One of the tips I was giving was to get into the habit of filling your car up when it's at half a tank instead of waiting until you're sucking fumes.  It doesn't cost any more to drive off the "top" half of the tank instead of the bottom, and you'll always know you've got at least a half a tank in the car.  One lady came up to me after the session to comment on that and said "You know, that's really just common sense."  I said "yeah, I know. "

So much of preparedness really is just a matter of common sense; it's puzzling to see how few seem to be able (or willing) to grasp it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By midmo:

At my last job I got asked to work up a seminar session on Personal Preparedness as part of our disaster recovery planning.  People were surprisingly receptive, and the Q&A part ended up extending out well past the scheduled end of the presentation.

One of the tips I was giving was to get into the habit of filling your car up when it's at half a tank instead of waiting until you're sucking fumes.  It doesn't cost any more to drive off the "top" half of the tank instead of the bottom, and you'll always know you've got at least a half a tank in the car.  One lady came up to me after the session to comment on that and said "You know, that's really just common sense."  I said "yeah, I know. "

So much of preparedness really is just a matter of common sense; it's puzzling to see how few seem to be able (or willing) to grasp it.
View Quote

I think a lot of people don't want the anxiety
associated with thinking about being forced
out of their comfort zone so they don't allow
themselves to think about it.

Comfort is an addiction.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:22:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

Comfort is an addiction.
View All Quotes

Comfort is an addiction.

That's why I'm preparing to hold onto mine for as long as possible.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Comfort is an addiction.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Disclose.tv@disclosetv
3h
·
NOW - Clashes at Foxconn's iPhone plant in China's Zhengzhou.

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/109392485246892530

View Quote

Gravitas | China: Workers beaten up at the World's largest iPhone factory

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Spain’s Hunger Queues Get Bigger Amid Rising Inflation | Europe Energy Crisis

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:05:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By viralinsurgency:

That's a very good point.  He necessarily has Biden and Biden's puppet masters by the short hairs, as they are partners in the money laundering, human trafficking, arms dealing (all of which we have seen press reports and evidence) and whatever else they have going.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
2 hours ago
Zelenksy Caught Lying Again after Deadly Ukrainian Missile Strike in Poland
Not our war. Our elections are being stolen. Border non-existent. Economy collapsing. Trillions stolen. CCP = massive threat.

Mr. T-shirt is just a lying actor, and thug, in a limited regional conflict that threatens to engulf the world and is already destroying Europe. Ukraine and Russia have been fighting for a century. Another forever war.

And they lie. Was this an honest error, or a false flag? Zelenksy definitely lied about it and is demanding more money from hungry Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09XWw9COKsY

The fact this fucker DEMANDS anything is beyond irksome.  He does it repeatedly, and he trashes the American people in between, making condescending comments about us and our culture, and then saying things like he doesn't care about Us citizens, just what our government will give him.

And he acts so fuckin entitled.  We don't owe him jack.  Even if Ukraine were part of NATO, we would give them only what we though appropriate, not strip our tier one teams of crew served weapons to hand over to our ally.  He doesn't ask, he tells Biden what he should be given.

And he's more focused on being a celebrity, making rap videos and being on vogue, wining and dining with sucker berg and Yellen and the FTX crook, than working with his army and developing a plan to win, lose or draw.  He's a lot like obama, enthralled with the trappings of power and drunk on it.

Ok, rant over.  Fuck Ukraine, not our issue, not a NATO ally, and Russia won't keep going and spreading contrary to Ukraine fanbois.  Russia is all in, totally invested in this war and won't have assets, men or weapons and food to go to Poland or elsewhere.

I wonder if his perceived entitlement is not a result of the US corruption in Ukraine that he is aware of?

That's a very good point.  He necessarily has Biden and Biden's puppet masters by the short hairs, as they are partners in the money laundering, human trafficking, arms dealing (all of which we have seen press reports and evidence) and whatever else they have going.

@viralinsurgency

+1

Zelensky:  “Fuck you, pay me.”
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:07:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
59 minutes ago
Bangladesh, and more: Leafs rustling in the wind — Ripples Across the World
Bangladesh— saying no chance of famine. Well…I went there specifically looking into this some years back. Disagree.

We already seeing Bangladeshis coming through Darien Gap.

The flows across the US border can indicate many situations from their origins. Such as increased numbers of Peruvians. Expect at some point to see Brazilians — Brazil will have fertilizer/food issues as this unfolds.

Human Osmotic Pressure: The Push and Pull of Migration.

No chance of famine in Bangladesh

https://www.thedailystar.net/business/economy/news/no-chance-famine-bangladesh-3172601

View Quote

Buy Ammo!
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#26]
I watched several YT videos yesterday, many from European sources & perspectives.  My sense is there is a visceral anger that certainly exists just under the censorship radar.  The possibility of overthrowing governments is not out of the question.  The only question is when?

1h
·
Macron as popular as ever.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109376852402301526

View Quote

More of that anger that is hidden underneath but may not be able to be kept hidden for much longer.

8m
·
Mark White reports from Blackpool as homeless natives tell how they feel they've become "invisible", as authorities prioritise housing hundreds of illegal migrants in hotels while rough sleepers are being left out in the cold.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109394872052475356

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Pretty revealing conversation that the dirty bomb, nuke thread from Russia is mostly thought of as BS.

Also, Macron seems to have an obvious Russian accent.

27m
·
Polish President Andrzej Duda in a conversation with Russian pranksters, who introduced themselves as President Emmanuel Macron on the day of the fatal missile incident:

"Believe me, I am very careful...

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109388113118468393
View Quote

Poland President Duda duped by prankster pretending to be Macron | Latest English News | WION

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#29]
FROM AUSTRALIA, HOPE STILL EXISTS!

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Today I locked in a half beef at $3.30 a pound. Shocked. Wait time now is late January. All good since I have 3 packed freezers at the moment.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I keep all of our vehicles on a full tank and top off when I get down to 3/4 tank. Plus we keep 60 gal on hand that get rotated through one 5gal can a month.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By yodude:
Today I locked in a half beef at $3.30 a pound. Shocked. Wait time now is late January. All good since I have 3 packed freezers at the moment.
View Quote

Be sure to watch the two YANASA TV videos that I posted above.  Applicable to what you’re talking about.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Ballot Box Dropoffs Video from Maricopa County Raises Serious Questions in Tight AZ Election

https://republicbrief.com/ballot-box-dropoffs-video-from-maricopa-county-raises-serious-questions-in-tight-az-election/

View Quote

We didn't have an election here in AZ.  Hobbs didn't campaign, didn't even debate.  Like dementia joe, she is being installed.

The boiling point is rapidly approaching, here and around the world, for so many reasons.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:48:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Brazil's electoral court rejects Bolsonaro election challenge

BRASILIA, Nov 23 (Reuters) - The head of Brazil's electoral court Alexandre de Moraes on Wednesday rejected a complaint from President Jair Bolsonaro's allies to challenge the presidential election, which the incumbent lost by a small margin, according to a court document.

Leftist ex-President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva narrowly defeated Bolsonaro in the Oct. 30 runoff election, marking a stunning comeback for the leftist former president and the end of Brazil's most right-wing government in decades.

Lula's margin of victory was by less than two percentage points.

Moraes, who serves as a Supreme Court justice, also fined the parties in Bolsonaro's coalition to the tune of 22.9 million reais ($4.27 million) for what the court described as bad faith litigation, the document showed.

On Tuesday, Bolsonaro's Liberal Party (PL) filed a complaint to challenge the outcome of the election claiming some of the electronic voting machines were flawed and those votes should be invalidated, an argument that election authorities met with skepticism.

Under the terms of Wednesday's electoral court decision, political funds for the president's coalition parties were ordered blocked until the fine is paid. The ruling also ordered an investigation into any misuse of the party's structure and funds by PL head Valdemar da Costa Neto.

In the ruling, Moraes described the challenge as "offensive" to democratic norms, adding that it sought to encourage criminal and anti-democratic movements.

"The ballot boxes generate files that make it possible to identify precisely which equipment they were generated on. When one of these mechanisms stops working, others replace it, without affecting its traceability and the possibility of identifying ballot boxes," according to the decision.

Election experts and political analysts blasted the election challenge from Bolsonaro allies as weak on the merits, though it could still fire up supporters who have been protesting his defeat at the polls.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/brazils-electoral-court-rejects-bolsonaro-election-challenge-2022-11-23/

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Surreal...

WHO to rename 'Monkeypox' to 'MPOX' at Biden admin's request

https://www.foxnews.com/world/who-rename-monkeypox-mpox-biden-admin-request

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:09:31 AM EDT
[#37]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgsTGToMxhw

View Quote

I’ve heard of soy face many times, but what do we call this, bug face? Who knows how many parasites this dude just ingested in his “sustainable bug burger”.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:55:58 AM EDT
[#38]
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE

It’s crazy that most people today associate Thanksgiving with the beginning of the Holliday Season, turkey, lots of food, football games, and Black Friday sales instead of the original meaning of giving thanks to God for surviving a harsh winter, starvation & famine.

There are so many blessings we take for granted today that saying grace before eating is mostly done out of tradition instead of genuine gratitude.  Remember the sacrifices & hardships that our ancestors went through for us to get to where we are today.  Real hardships were only a few generations ago, too.  If hardship returns, our bloodlines have made it through before and can again.  

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rush Limbaugh - The True Story of Thanksgiving

Rush Limbaugh - THE TRUE STORY OF THANKSGIVING
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:31:35 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Kind of the way I see it too.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:28:17 AM EDT
[#40]
The truth will eventually come out on everything.

UK experts helped shut down Covid lab leak theory - weeks after being told it might be true

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/11/23/uk-experts-helped-shut-covid-lab-leak-theory-weeks-told-might/
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#41]
1h
·
800 private jets flew to Egypt to tell you to ration your electricity, meat intake, and ride your bike to work.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109398920390028752
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:33:57 AM EDT
[#42]
“We do need people to change their behavior.”

1h
·
So Jeremy Hunt is back and even more of a condescending prick than before.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109398956588588400

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:35:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Disclose.tv@disclosetv
4h
·
JUST IN - Beijing is going back into lockdown — CGTN

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/109398236738774462

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:40:39 AM EDT
[#44]
A lot has changed since the Dallas incident.  A lot!!

San Francisco police consider letting robots use ‘deadly force’ / The San Francisco Police Department submitted a proposal that would give robots the ability to use deadly force in dangerous situations.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/11/23/23475817/san-francisco-police-department-robots-deadly-force

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#45]
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE

It's crazy that most people today associate Thanksgiving with the beginning of the Holliday Season, turkey, lots of food, football games, and Black Friday sales instead of the original meaning of giving thanks to God for surviving a harsh winter, starvation & famine.

There are so many blessings we take for granted today that saying grace before eating is mostly done out of tradition instead of genuine gratitude.  Remember the sacrifices & hardships that our ancestors went through for us to get to where we are today.  Real hardships were only a few generations ago, too.  If hardship returns, our bloodlines have made it through before and can again.  

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rush Limbaugh - The True Story of Thanksgiving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAyvTCaoFA0
View Quote

To you as well!

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Signs of a dying nation

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:21:37 AM EDT
[#47]
What’s going on?  Even some Western Nations have recently been talking about reinstating vaccines mandates, masks mandates, and of course, vaccine passports.

Gravitas | Record high Covid cases in China: Is this 2020 all over again?
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:26:19 AM EDT
[#48]
What’s going on?  Even some Western Nations have recently been talking about reinstating vaccines mandates, masks mandates, and of course, vaccine passports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgIdm2-sPlc
View Quote

My opinion…it’s about the vaccine passports. One more step to control the free movement of people. And of course it is all online. See this is online no problem…time for digital currency.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:38:49 AM EDT
[#49]
The biggest threat to our financial freedom - CBDC

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:43:17 AM EDT
[#50]

My opinion…it’s about the vaccine passports. One more step to control the free movement of people. And of course it is all online. See this is online no problem…time for digital currency.
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgIdm2-sPlc

I get the same vibe.  Videos coming out of China followed by restrictions in the West.  Sounds like they want to aggressively move up the timeline from the original 2025 mark.

Page / 311
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top