Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I'm just trying to figure out how this is supposed to make me want to buy a Noveske...

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Man, this thread gives the memories. Reminds me of the good 'ol days when people were tattooing AAC logos on themselves.

Noveske was definitely the hotness over a decade ago. Their stainless barrels had a good reputation, but I think the real innovation was the double-thickness chrome lined barrels that were re-profiled from M249 SAW barrels.

I remember getting in on their special Magpul lower rifle, and also scalping a Noveske upper during the first big panic after Obama got elected. Good times.

Anyway, I guess things were never quite the same after John passed. These days I think all I have left is a Noveske lower (which is SBR'd, so it isn't going anywhere). I've moved on to KAC and Geissele.
View Quote

I got in on the Magpul lower rifle also. Still sitting in the safe next to a Noveske Recce
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Palmetto is gud enouf
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What the fuck did I just watch?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What the fuck did I just watch?

Noveske is for mountain men, fishermen, hookers, guys who haul hookers in their trunks, bros, hipsters, people with terrible gun safety habits...you know, GD in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Jfc tell me this is satire. Please tell me it's satire. I don't care about Noveske, but I can't believe this is a real ad for a real product drop.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm just trying to figure out how this is supposed to make me want to buy a Noveske...

View Quote
Same, about the only conclusion I can come to after watching a few Noveske videos is that I don't have enough beard or ink to own one
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:33:20 PM EDT
[#7]
NOVESKE: OAF Nation x Noveske Collaboration Rifle
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:41:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Tier 1 marketing
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:02:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#11]
After John died, so did their worth and quality.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a Noveske keymod rail, does that count?  I put it on my first AR that I ever built.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Lol

I miss when dudes like stickman and mfingar posted cool gun pics and weren't pretentious turds about it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lol

I miss when dudes like stickman and mfingar posted cool gun pics and weren't pretentious turds about it.
View Quote

Mfingars AR pics for the LaRue rifle of the month were awesome shots. Stickmans pics were top of the line also. Whatever happened with Stickman?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How are their barrels these days? I've heard some people say the quality has gone down hill a little over the years.

I need a 11.5" barrel and was looking at Noveske, DD, and some others trying to figure out the best barrel for the money.
View Quote

10-15 years ago I’d put Noveske right up there at the top. ( own a few). With John Noveske’s passing not any more. They’ve gone thru so much change and the marketing with the gun bunnies and dirty inkies is over the top.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

When you buy a Noveske, you are supporting a company with the same values as you.

https://i.imgur.com/DsLXrzk.jpg
View Quote

"Noveske Rifleworks is a high end American firearms company. They are headquartered in Grants Pass, Oregon and are known for their work with the AR-15 platform and the KeyMod system"

Oregon and keymod. Nope
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:28:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Mfingars AR pics for the LaRue rifle of the month were awesome shots. Stickmans pics were top of the line also. Whatever happened with Stickman?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol

Didn't Stickman and LaRue get into a hissy fit? I could be misremembering.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#19]

I watch those movies on Pluto all the time.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:47:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:52:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

@Liaztraht

View All Quotes
Got to have fun with this. No point in fighting each other.

As long as Americans stay armed, it doesn't matter what you got. Just rock it
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Palmetto is gud enouf
View Quote

I like the company and their products.

Freedom Over Profit.

Since its inception, Palmetto State Armory has focused on providing the best quality AR-15 parts and accessories for the best price possible. Following year after year of exponential growth, Palmetto State Armory’s core principle remains the same, and our commitment to freedom before profit remains unwavering. The idea is simple:
Sell as many guns to as many law-abiding Americans as possible.

Putting guns into "common use" is an important legal defense established by the Supreme Court that safeguards the rights of the people against tyranny by prohibiting restrictions on firearms found to be "in common use". Putting any gun into "common use" protects against any attempt by the government to further infringe on the Second Amendment right of all Americans.
Our mission is to maximize freedom, not our profits. We want to sell as many AR-15 and AK-47 rifles as we can and put them into common use in America today. Our focus isn't to make massive amounts of money but to spread freedom as far and wide as possible. Our legacy will not be about money; we want our legacy to be about maximizing American Freedom. And we work every day to do just that. We make high-quality firearms at affordable prices for everyone! Then we back them with a Full Lifetime Warranty.
100% Lifetime Warranty.

Palmetto State Armory firearms are covered by an industry leading 100% Lifetime Warranty. This extends beyond the original purchaser. We want the person who bought a great quality firearm at an excellent price to have comfort in knowing that no matter what, the firearm can be fixed at no additional cost.
This includes shipping both ways.

We strive for excellence all the way through production and hope customers never have to use this warranty but we also pride ourselves in 99% non-repair/return ratio. It is there for peace of mind so that the consumer can be confident in their purchase. Should the consumer ever need to contact us regarding a repair under the warranty, simply use our contact form for the fastest response.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/about-psa.html
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ha, we were a tiny part of that (6315KM, the Dead Air suppressor mount)

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/781/DA_DANOVHM733_5_jpg-2451991.JPG
View Quote

Love your flash hiders.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Freedom Over Profit.

Since its inception, Palmetto State Armory has focused on providing the best quality AR-15 parts and accessories for the best price possible. Following year after year of exponential growth, Palmetto State Armory's core principle remains the same, and our commitment to freedom before profit remains unwavering. The idea is simple:

Putting guns into "common use" is an important legal defense established by the Supreme Court that safeguards the rights of the people against tyranny by prohibiting restrictions on firearms found to be "in common use". Putting any gun into "common use" protects against any attempt by the government to further infringe on the Second Amendment right of all Americans.
Our mission is to maximize freedom, not our profits. We want to sell as many AR-15 and AK-47 rifles as we can and put them into common use in America today. Our focus isn't to make massive amounts of money but to spread freedom as far and wide as possible. Our legacy will not be about money; we want our legacy to be about maximizing American Freedom. And we work every day to do just that. We make high-quality firearms at affordable prices for everyone! Then we back them with a Full Lifetime Warranty.
100% Lifetime Warranty.

Palmetto State Armory firearms are covered by an industry leading 100% Lifetime Warranty. This extends beyond the original purchaser. We want the person who bought a great quality firearm at an excellent price to have comfort in knowing that no matter what, the firearm can be fixed at no additional cost.

We strive for excellence all the way through production and hope customers never have to use this warranty but we also pride ourselves in 99% non-repair/return ratio. It is there for peace of mind so that the consumer can be confident in their purchase. Should the consumer ever need to contact us regarding a repair under the warranty, simply use our contact form for the fastest response.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Palmetto is gud enouf

Freedom Over Profit.

Since its inception, Palmetto State Armory has focused on providing the best quality AR-15 parts and accessories for the best price possible. Following year after year of exponential growth, Palmetto State Armory's core principle remains the same, and our commitment to freedom before profit remains unwavering. The idea is simple:

100% Lifetime Warranty.

I only own one full Palmetto build. Bought a stripped lower, but a complete 11.5 railed upper on a sale that was too good to pass up. 600 bucks including a tax stamp for a good shooter

I use their lowers for all my builds. Good stuff, and good 2A values.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
When you build your own A.R. 15‘s, you get exactly what you want and you have more money left over for ammunition. A guy who buys an expensive Gucci  AR and doesn’t shoot it because he doesn’t want his “investment” to depreciate isn’t the type of guy that potential tyrants are worried about. That really is a pretty rifle though.
View Quote

Other than a mega receiver set (forged), I built out an Infidel 'clone' for like $1200 bucks. Shoots totally awesome.

If you like their barrels, fit and finish and all that, you can piece one together for a lot less than they retail for.

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:42:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Based and Noveske-Pilled. Please don't OD Green flex on me though, I don't think I can handle it tonight.

View Quote

@narphenal

How about tonight?

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:44:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

@narphenal

How about tonight?

https://i.imgur.com/BpNW5PW.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based and Noveske-Pilled. Please don't OD Green flex on me though, I don't think I can handle it tonight.

@narphenal

How about tonight?

https://i.imgur.com/BpNW5PW.jpg

I’m gonna have to go lay down.

You should grab an OD Green MAWL for that bad boy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:57:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Always entertaining to see pieces of your collection on here. And your photography skills are always on point. So much want. It'd be fun to be in your shoes for a day.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:23:17 PM EDT
[#32]
What the hell is "Hassleblad" anyway?  
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:46:12 PM EDT
[#33]
He was the guy on that lifeguard show.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#34]
They had my money when John was still with us, none since.  It’s just not the same..
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#35]
What the hell is "Hassleblad" anyway?
View Quote

Tier 1 gucci camera.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

@Aimless

It was a long time ago, I may have not even joined yet, but I believe it was Aimless that called him out for shilling products or a company without a dealer account. Something like that.  Maybe Aimless can refresh our memories if that’s something that he still remembers.

You know, just like OP is doing, or is larping about doing or what the fuck ever the point of OP’s weird flexes are.

Is Mfingar not around anymore?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Always entertaining to see pieces of your collection on here. And your photography skills are always on point. So much want. It'd be fun to be in your shoes for a day.
View Quote

Never forget, photography is inherently deception, for better or for worse.

You see what the photographer wants you to see.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a good photographer can make garbage look good
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:32:37 PM EDT
[#39]
NOVESKE // SLADE // CHAINSAW RIFLE
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
When you build your own A.R. 15‘s, you get exactly what you want and you have more money left over for ammunition. A guy who buys an expensive Gucci  AR and doesn’t shoot it because he doesn’t want his “investment” to depreciate isn’t the type of guy that potential tyrants are worried about. That really is a pretty rifle though.
View Quote

That is like not banging your girl hard to keep it tight for the next guy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
... in just about every way.

When you buy a Noveske, you aren't spending your dollars with massive corporations designed to extract maximum revenue off the American People and funnel them to various investment groups who spread your money around in ways that you'd probably disagree with. You're supporting a small business that's maintained the same culture for 21 years.

When you buy a Noveske, you are supporting a company with the same values as you. You are supporting the little guy. The dream and legacy of an idealistic American Patriot who wanted to produce the best rifle available.  

You're not supporting a company who only cares about military contracts and will shut down their civilian line at a moments notice, or make exclusive products for the government, if Uncle Sam throws the wallet around enough.

When you buy a Noveske, you are purchasing a commitment to quality, from the individually serialized barrels to the hand polished chambers.

You're not getting some fly by night company who decided to get into firearms because of the increase of popularity or to chase social media popularity. You're not getting some tacky new fad or meme rifle. You're getting a rifle designed to work, in all conditions, while doing so with the highest quality fit and finish in the industry.

And do it in style.

https://i.imgur.com/DsLXrzk.jpg
View Quote
HELL NO.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Noveske has great barrels, if not the best in the business.

KAC, LMT, and even Geissele are objectively better in one way or another.

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#43]

If I buy a $3k Noveske, does that mean I’ll be able to slap on some skinny jeans, pull up in a hoopty and clear a vacant apartment building , grab some tacos, then clear a abandoned warehouse type building?

I guess the guy that said Noveske is a lifestyle brand wasn’t being dramatic, seems like they are a pure hypebeast company now. Wonder what John would think of that.

Do their barrels still kick ass? I was in a LGS the other day and they actually had some Noveske product in stock, haven’t seen that in awhile.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If I buy a $3k Noveske, does that mean I’ll be able to slap on some skinny jeans, pull up in a hoopty and clear a vacant apartment building , grab some tacos, then clear a abandoned warehouse type building?

I guess the guy that said Noveske is a lifestyle brand wasn’t being dramatic, seems like they are a pure hypebeast company now. Wonder what John would think of that.

Do their barrels still kick ass? I was in a LGS the other day and they actually had some Noveske product in stock, haven’t seen that in awhile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Do you know who that is, out of curiosity?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Agree.

Quoted:

I think he'd be hella proud of his wife.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:51:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Noveske has great barrels, if not the best in the business.

KAC, LMT, and even Geissele are objectively better in one way or another.

View Quote

Generalized objectivity doesn’t exist.

It’s impossible to make objective statements about qualities of a product without first setting forth requirements for which to judge.

Thus most comments on the internet are baseless platitudes, most of the time in an attempt to retain previously held subjective biases.

The problem being most people on the internet having zero ability to abstract to any viewpoint that isn’t their own,
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:56:40 PM EDT
[#47]
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:56:58 PM EDT
[#48]

No fucking way I’d ever be caught supporting this stupid company. Jesus that’s pathetic. Just like the other stupid video from earlier. That shit is embarrassing.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
View Quote

Based McChicken sauce.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Do you know who that is, out of curiosity?
View Quote

Who, slade?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top