Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The fact that the shooter was charged, suggests the prosecutor didn't think it would have been a legit shoot - even it wasn't a prank. But who knows.
View Quote

The prosecutor in Loudoun county is so liberal that even the Democrats on the board of supervisors say she's a wacko.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I think it’s entirely subjective. I saw a few pranks where people were acting threatening and pretending to want to fight. How am I supposed to know if that’s a prank?  That’s worthy of defense. But this dude just does annoying stupid stuff. If the prank was hands on or actually staged in a threatening manner I could see it. But from what it looks like it’s usually people who don’t want to he filmed in public but run towards the camera that they don’t want to be on. The dude has 40k followers because his work is just stupid. My opinion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently one was.

If the guy shot that asshole merely because he was pissed off than I think a $50 fine for the noise violation is fair.

I think it’s entirely subjective. I saw a few pranks where people were acting threatening and pretending to want to fight. How am I supposed to know if that’s a prank?  That’s worthy of defense. But this dude just does annoying stupid stuff. If the prank was hands on or actually staged in a threatening manner I could see it. But from what it looks like it’s usually people who don’t want to he filmed in public but run towards the camera that they don’t want to be on. The dude has 40k followers because his work is just stupid. My opinion.

Yeah, hard to say without knowing what the "prank" is.  That said, if he was initiating any aggression as part of the "prank", good pop.  The short clip I watched was mostly him just being a retard, not aggressive.

Sounds like the DA is a shitass though from an earlier poster.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Apparently one was.

If the guy shot that asshole merely because he was pissed off than I think a $50 fine for the noise violation is fair.
View Quote
This.  Why would someone think its a good idea to fuck with strangers?
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Aren’t all pranks really being an asshole to someone?  Pranks involve fucking with someone and/or making them look like a fool so we can laugh at them.  Is that not the actions of an asshole?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really pranks, he is just an asshole to people.

Aren’t all pranks really being an asshole to someone?  Pranks involve fucking with someone and/or making them look like a fool so we can laugh at them.  Is that not the actions of an asshole?

The guy is an asshole, I’m not really interested in having a philosophy debate about what a prank is.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When keeping it real goes wrong.

Shoot a guy because he disrespected you. He showed him.

Shooter is going to prison, his womans gonna get fucked, and his daughter is gonna be a girl with daddy issues who is going off to college.

lmao but at least he has his pride amirite?
View Quote
We don't even know what happened and you're coming out with this shit?

Was this your YouTube channel or something?
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#7]
and yet they jailed the shooter, asinine
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Too bad it wasn't a head shot.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Should have said the gun shot was just a prank also, ha. Because if you say it's a prank then it's no big deal right? Right? This guys "prank" was probably no laughing matter. Deserved to get shot.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Pranks are the lowest form of comedy. If you are having a laugh at someone else's expense and they are not your good friend and you don't have that kind of a relationship established, you are not a comedian...you are a bully. If you are recording it to post online to invite other people to also have a laugh at them in the hopes of gaining followers, you're an even bigger asshole. I don't think people should get shot for playing pranks...but maybe since this guy did he'll stop it. And maybe others will see what happened and it'll stop them too. I doubt it though.

One of the reasons we have so many dumbasses running around doing this kind of idiotic crap is because they haven't had any real backlash. They've been lulled into thinking that everyone will just give them a pass and they can try to exploit people for clout or money. Some people don't take that kind of thing lightly.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yup.

I have no idea what the specifics of this prank were (can't really say whether it was a "good shoot" or not, absent a lot of details), but I've seen some pranks that - were they real - would have justified getting shot for the effort.

To me, this is right up there with using a toy gun and getting shot for it. "It wasn't a real gun, and I was just kidding around!" rings hollow when there's no way for the victim to know that.

No idea on the specifics of this particular prank obviously, so there's not much to comment on. The fact that the shooter was charged, suggests the prosecutor didn't think it would have been a legit shoot - even it wasn't a prank. But who knows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen some of those prank type videos and wondered when someone would get shot.
Yup.

I have no idea what the specifics of this prank were (can't really say whether it was a "good shoot" or not, absent a lot of details), but I've seen some pranks that - were they real - would have justified getting shot for the effort.

To me, this is right up there with using a toy gun and getting shot for it. "It wasn't a real gun, and I was just kidding around!" rings hollow when there's no way for the victim to know that.

No idea on the specifics of this particular prank obviously, so there's not much to comment on. The fact that the shooter was charged, suggests the prosecutor didn't think it would have been a legit shoot - even it wasn't a prank. But who knows.

We've had lots of issues with this particular Commonwealth's attorney.  Anti self defense to the point that I'm giving the shooter the benefit of the doubt.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:57:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Good shoot
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 2:59:24 PM EDT
[#14]
The world would be better off without all those "pranksters". I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the shooter, it was probably well deserved ..
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I hope it was one of those cart narc faggots.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJPubsjW-0s

Not really pranks, he is just an asshole to people.
View Quote

"Tanner"
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 3:05:25 PM EDT
[#17]

The comments are golden!

Link Posted: 4/4/2023 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#18]
“It’s just a prank, bro”

The magical phase they think protects them from consequences.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't care what the prank was, Stop fucking with strangers to create your content. Leave people TF alone.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyQMjdh_VLg

The comments are golden!

View Quote

That is painful to watch.

It's a dude walking around saying complete nonsense and people asking him to leave. I'm surprised he didn't shoot himself out of sheer embarrassment.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 3:26:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't understand why people do what they do. Trying to scare or get a reaction out of people for your youtube, tok, whatever, is just stupid and a good way to get yourself killed for nothing. He should put this kind of effort in getting a job to help others, not screw around with them.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Assholes collide and all that. Hope is he got a lot of views for his effort.

Fuck with enough people long enough and you will eventually find a bigger asshole than yourself.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 4:40:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 4:42:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Based on that video I’m leaning towards good shoot.
View Quote

Based on the mustache, I agree.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

He was very intimidating in some of his asshole shticks.  I saw one where he sneaks up behind a guy sitting and enjoying a morning coffee and barks in his ear.  Then he just stands there glaring down at the guy when he asks what's going on.  That was very threatening because he was way inside the victim's personal space and lumbering over him.  Cocksucker does that to me and I gut him like a fish and worry about the cops later.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 4:45:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This happened at the Dulles Town Center Mall, about 2 miles from me.

For all of those "FAFO" types, the only one who is currently being charged is the guy who shot him.

Our Commonwealth's Attorney is the famed Buta Biberaj, a Soros-funded Marxist who is going to make the shooter's life living hell.

She is also the one who charged the father whose daughter was sexually assaulted int he LoCo school system when he came to a public meeting and was justifiably outraged at the lack of justice.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/Screen_Shot_2023-04-04_at_9_18_27_AM-2770029.png

View Quote

FAFO doesn't necessarily imply legal action.    Sounds like the youtube idiot did FAFO.     Legal or not he got shot.  Sometimes idiots need to get shot but it's not legal.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:05:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No, the SHOOTER is being charged with a felony.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also...shooting during the commission of a felony? Is that to mean this retards joke was a felony?

No, the SHOOTER is being charged with a felony.

Fucking lawyers and the names of charges.  Makes my brain hurt.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
FAFO
View Quote

It sounds like it was well deserved
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'd probably be entertained watching him get shot.
View Quote

Same here...
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:20:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

fool about and find out?
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
These "pranksters" are a cancer.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The guy is an asshole, I’m not really interested in having a philosophy debate about what a prank is.
View Quote

pretty much covers it.  The "prankster" is an asshole and deserves what ever may come as a result of his asshole moves.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#34]
I hope he suffered and his penis doesn't work anymore.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm gonna take a wild guess since it's not mentioned it was really dumb like pretending to rob them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No mention of what the prank was.

I'm gonna take a wild guess since it's not mentioned it was really dumb like pretending to rob them.

Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:41:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not guilty if I'm on the jury. Because fuck these little attention whoring prank playing assholes who think it's ok to fuck with random people in public.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#37]
It really depends on what the prank was.

If he was running up in a clown suit with an ax, then good shoot.

If he had a flower that squirts water when smelled, then bad shoot.

Some pranks are good natured fun, but I guess we're also no longer allowed to have fun unless the government allows it.

I'll withhold judgement until the facts come out.

Edit, I watched some of his shit, and he's creepy and acts aggressive when he does this shit.

Good shoot, I was wrong.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:54:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
No mention of what the prank was.
View Quote

Yep. First-rate journalism right there.

Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/youtuber-making-prank-video-virginia-104657336.html

A YouTuber was shot in the abdomen while recording a prank video at a Virginia mall on Sunday.

Tanner Cook of Classified Goons said the shooting suspect didn't take the joke "very well."

Cook, who was in intensive care, said he will continue to make prank videos after his recovery.

A 21-year-old man said he was recording a practical joke for his YouTube channel in a mall in Dulles, Virginia, when a prankee got mad and shot him in the abdomen.

Tanner Cook, a prankster on the YouTube page Classified Goons, was in intensive care on Sunday after a bullet pierced his stomach and liver, according to the CBS News affiliate station WUSA.

He remains in a hospital following surgery.

Speaking to WUSA from his hospital bed, Cook said: "I was playing a prank, a simple practical joke, and this guy didn't take it very well and shot me."

Cook, whose YouTube account has almost 40,000 subscribers, regularly posts videos of him playing pranks on unsuspecting members of the public.

Previous videos show him going behind the counter at a fast-food restaurant, trailing strangers in stores, and pretending to vomit on Uber drivers.

In earlier videos his victims became aggressive and even called the police

But on Sunday Cook got his most shocking response yet. He and his friend were recording a prank video near the Cheesecake Factory in Dulles Town Center mall's food court when the suspect, Alan Colie, allegedly pulled out a semi-automatic pistol and shot him.

Cook's family told WUSA the footage is now part of the evidence against Colie, 31, who was charged with aggravated malicious wounding, shooting in the commission of a felony, and discharging firearms within an occupied building.

Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said in a news release that it doesn't appear that the suspect and the victim knew each other previously.

Colie appeared in court on Monday and has a preliminary hearing scheduled for May. He's being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center, the sheriff's office said.

Cook was not publicly identified by name by police, but court documents identify him as the victim of the shooting.

Despite his injuries, Cook told WUSA that he intends to continue making prank videos.
View Quote
View Quote

Holy fuck this is as bad as an armed scholar video.  So many words without telling a meaningful story. Christ.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Dude's internet famous now.
Prankster Gets Sh*t Messing With The Wrong Person... AMAZING!
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Dude's internet famous now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuYwRp366IU
View Quote

There you go, we have more in common than we do dividing us.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 7:44:08 PM EDT
[#43]

Screen name?

Asking because I want to high five him/her.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#44]
These prank video fools are terrible.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Hahahaha, where's that "oooof" gif when you need it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hahahaha, where's that "oooof" gif when you need it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I've seen some of those prank type videos and wondered when someone would get shot.
View Quote

There was a segment of prank  videos where the prankster was wearing a Scream mask and cloak. He would jump out at people and raise a knife up.

One guy whipped out a pistol so fast it was an awesome draw. Prankster and the guy that was hidden doing the filming couldn't yell fast enough or loud enough that it was just a joke.
The intended victim cussed them out and was yelling at the guy with the knife that he was so damn close to getting shot.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#47]
All the bad karma he accumulated for his stupid pranks was returned and condensed down into one violent event.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#48]
A few years ago, some local kids thought it would be hilarious to walk up the road to our cabin dressed in a full Bigfoot costume and pound on the front door.

Scared the hell out of my little kids who were inside. What he didn’t realize was I was 40 yards away in the shed and saw the whole thing unfold.

I was sorely tempted to test out the Underwood Hardcast rounds in my USP45, but figured it wasn’t worth the hassle. The guy nearly shit himself and hopefully learned a lesson.

I have zero sympathy for this stupid ‘prankster’ and frankly I hope he gets septic and dies like the idiot shitstain he is.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've always assumed they are 100% faked, because the prankster would risk being shot or beaten.

Also, you ever notice they never fuck around with a muscled up, tough looking black guy in these videos?  Only white people for some reason.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 8:01:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Well that sucks for him, especially if the prank is something any of us would engage on.

"...Colie, 31, who was charged with aggravated malicious wounding, shooting in the commission of a felony, and discharging firearms within an occupied building.
Colie appeared in court on Monday and has a preliminary hearing scheduled for May. He's being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center, the sheriff's office said."

eta - been said.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top