[#1]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:04:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gravity sucks.

My HS Physics teacher loved to say this.
View Quote
Forces don't suck! They push.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You should rename the thread “Confederate soldier statue kills black man in Virginia“
View Quote

Don’t give the NYTs any ideas
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:05:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
For those unfamiliar, dumbasses destroyed the only reason to go to that shithole.

It was a beautiful monument.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/50910/EC07719A-4139-4437-B1DF-1219D181E338_jpe-1456501.JPG
View Quote
how is the middle of the street private property?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Is that the obelisk that that dumb Egyptologist chick was telling to people to tear down?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:05:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yet, the police would lock people the fuck up over a 30 round mag in VA if the AWB had passed.

Fucking clown shoes.
View Quote

You are 100% correct.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's too good to be true lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I watched the statue fall on someone. It looked bad. The people above pushing it down looked shocked. The crowd shifted focus on the area where it fell like something serious happened. Police moved in and the crowed thinned without much hassle. Pics of a guy with a manbun looking like he's about to cry. Now they are taping off the area like a crime scene. I wonder if they killed someone. Looked like it may have been a black guy hit but not sure. Looked like a couple of white chicks (one looked kind of trans). How ironic if a couple of white protesters killed a black guy with a confederate statue.
That's too good to be true lol

How quickly can we whip up a massive amount of top heavy "confederate monuments" and place them all over the country?

Or do we just put rocks/concrete blocks/anvils up on ledges, tie ropes on and paint "Acme Confederate Monument" on them and let Darwin handle the rest?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:05:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I think it's coloring books for Christmas this year if he's lucky

Henderson states, according to long established principles, an object which impacts a human is considered 20% chance of being lethal, with a head strike, if its kinetic energy is greater than 80 Joules.  90% chance of being lethal, with a head strike, it its kinetic energy is 150 Joules.
View Quote

If that statue weighs 100 lbs (it for sure weighs more), and going frame by frame on Youtube it looks like it was going 30 f/s when it hit his head means that it struck his head with a force of 1900 joules
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I rest my case...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A friend of mine contacted a friend of his on the PPD swat team. The police were ordered to stand down while private property was destroyed by the black female police chief from Fairfax NoVa, the memorial is being sacrificed to save old town.

I rest my case...

They'll burn old town next and there will be apologists for that too...surely a slave or three landed and was titled there
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Perfect timing when the useful idiot marching band belts,  “Wa wah wah wah waaaaaaaaa ” and it whacks that fucktard in the head. LoL.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude in the green shirts not having a good day
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:17:47 PM EDT
[#17]
So stupid. Tagged for a better/longer video. Irony, you a cold mother fucker.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Man, tragic accident
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good the confederates were stupid
View Quote

From a 16 year old member, a product of the American education system.

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Has anyone made an “in” gif of that yet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

“White supremacist did this”
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:25:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

good, i hope he dies
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:27:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There's a Confederate monument in Ohio? Someone's confused.
View Quote

Pretty much the case with all of them
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:28:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:31:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Was it the dude in the green shirt that got the Acme treatment?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:35:26 PM EDT
[#29]

That hurt.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:36:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That hurt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That hurt.

I grimaced just watching
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:39:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:41:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I grimaced just watching
View Quote

Green shirt looked pretty happy with himself 30seconds before the splat. Did an ambulance take him from there?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They chipped the legs down far enough it snapped off and skull fucked someone.  I watched it live.
View Quote

Instant karma.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:43:24 PM EDT
[#34]
That was nasty. Go to the video and put it on the slowest speed. Looks like it scrapes everything on the left side of his skull right off.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:44:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Oh the irony.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:44:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What has 13 stars in a x?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they were. But this is bigger than them.

What has 13 stars in a x?

To be fair, up until now I read your name as "13 star sinax". What the hell a "sinax" is, I don't know.

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:48:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That was nasty. Go to the video and put it on the slowest speed. Looks like it scrapes everything on the left side of his skull right off.
View Quote

Yeah that looked like a lot of forehead skull showing.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:48:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I believe you are correct. I think that white spot at the end was his bare skull showing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe you are correct. I think that white spot at the end was his bare skull showing.
Fucker shouldn't have voted with his feet.

Should have mailed in his ballot.

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Whatever it was the statue was supposed to be holding, or had under its arm, looked like a giant rasp put to that dude's skull.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:49:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

To be fair, up until now I read your name as "13 star sinax". What the hell a "sinax" is, I don't know.

View Quote

13 stars in a x
Well now you know, and must educate others to the glorious confederate naval jack. Cracker
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:50:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Today its confederate statues on private property.  Tomorrow they are firebombing your house because you have an American flag on your lawn on the 4th of July with the cops standing and watching.
View Quote

Last week, all of the black employees at the Chick-fil-lay blocked access to the parking lot so nothing could be sold and Portsmouth PO-PO stood across the street and watched per orders form the openly gay, black police chief. Great town!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:52:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I hope some of them are underneath when it comes down.
View Quote

From your lips to God's ears.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:52:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Whatever it was the statue was supposed to be holding, or had under its arm, looked like a giant rasp put to that dude's skull.
View Quote

There was an infantryman with a musket, artilleryman with a ramrod, cavalryman with a saber, and a sailor with a cutlass if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:53:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Last week, all of the black employees at the Chick-fil-lay blocked access to the parking lot so nothing could be sold and Portsmouth PO-PO stood across the street and watched per orders form the openly gay, black police chief. Great town!!!!!
View Quote

Hopefully they all got fired, that’s literally the only CFA I’ve ever been to that got my order wrong.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:56:51 PM EDT
[#47]
18.2-137. Injuring, etc., any property, monument, etc.

A. If any person unlawfully destroys, defaces, damages or removes without the intent to steal any property, real or personal, not his own, or breaks down, destroys, defaces, damages or removes without the intent to steal, any monument or memorial for war veterans described in § 15.2-1812, any monument erected for the purpose of marking the site of any engagement fought during the War between the States, or for the purpose of designating the boundaries of any city, town, tract of land, or any tree marked for that purpose, he shall be guilty of a Class 3 misdemeanor; provided that the court may, in its discretion, dismiss the charge if the locality or organization responsible for maintaining the injured property, monument, or memorial files a written affidavit with the court stating it has received full payment for the injury.

B. If any person intentionally causes such injury, he shall be guilty of (i) a Class 1 misdemeanor if the value of or damage to the property, memorial or monument is less than $1,000 or (ii) a Class 6 felony if the value of or damage to the property, memorial or monument is $1,000 or more. The amount of loss caused by the destruction, defacing, damage or removal of such property, memorial or monument may be established by proof of the fair market cost of repair or fair market replacement value. Upon conviction, the court may order that the defendant pay restitution.

§ 18.2-138. Damaging public buildings, etc.; penalty.

Any person who willfully and maliciously (i) breaks any window or door of the Capitol, any courthouse, house of public worship, institution of higher education, school house, city or town hall, or other public building or library, (ii) damages or defaces the Capitol or any other public building or any statuary in the Capitol, on the Capitol Square, or in or on any other public buildings or public grounds, or (iii) destroys any property in any of such buildings shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony if damage to the property is $1,000 or more or a Class 1 misdemeanor if the damage is less than $1,000.

Any person who willfully and unlawfully damages or defaces any book, newspaper, magazine, pamphlet, map, picture, manuscript, or other property located in any library, reading room, museum, or other educational institution shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony if damage to the property is $1,000 or more or a Class 1 misdemeanor if the damage is less than $1,000.

Code 1950, § 18.1-177; 1960, c. 358; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1990, c. 454.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:57:25 PM EDT
[#48]
LOL

Dropped right on that guy.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:58:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Someone please @ me when dude is confirmed dead.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:00:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
18.2-137. Injuring, etc., any property, monument, etc.

A. If any person unlawfully destroys, defaces, damages or removes without the intent to steal any property, real or personal, not his own, or breaks down, destroys, defaces, damages or removes without the intent to steal, any monument or memorial for war veterans described in § 15.2-1812, any monument erected for the purpose of marking the site of any engagement fought during the War between the States, or for the purpose of designating the boundaries of any city, town, tract of land, or any tree marked for that purpose, he shall be guilty of a Class 3 misdemeanor; provided that the court may, in its discretion, dismiss the charge if the locality or organization responsible for maintaining the injured property, monument, or memorial files a written affidavit with the court stating it has received full payment for the injury.

B. If any person intentionally causes such injury, he shall be guilty of (i) a Class 1 misdemeanor if the value of or damage to the property, memorial or monument is less than $1,000 or (ii) a Class 6 felony if the value of or damage to the property, memorial or monument is $1,000 or more. The amount of loss caused by the destruction, defacing, damage or removal of such property, memorial or monument may be established by proof of the fair market cost of repair or fair market replacement value. Upon conviction, the court may order that the defendant pay restitution.

§ 18.2-138. Damaging public buildings, etc.; penalty.

Any person who willfully and maliciously (i) breaks any window or door of the Capitol, any courthouse, house of public worship, institution of higher education, school house, city or town hall, or other public building or library, (ii) damages or defaces the Capitol or any other public building or any statuary in the Capitol, on the Capitol Square, or in or on any other public buildings or public grounds, or (iii) destroys any property in any of such buildings shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony if damage to the property is $1,000 or more or a Class 1 misdemeanor if the damage is less than $1,000.

Any person who willfully and unlawfully damages or defaces any book, newspaper, magazine, pamphlet, map, picture, manuscript, or other property located in any library, reading room, museum, or other educational institution shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony if damage to the property is $1,000 or more or a Class 1 misdemeanor if the damage is less than $1,000.

Code 1950, § 18.1-177; 1960, c. 358; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1990, c. 454.
View Quote

Quoting state statutes - they seem to never apply to the demonstrations, and the cops were just watching it happen.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top