Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Assholes are offended over this? And she got fired for a historical image?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/333164/english-mohammed-receiving-his-first-rev-2664950.JPG
View Quote

Gabriel is a ladyboy?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Should've had them sign a waiver to CYA
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the article:

In the syllabus, she warned that images of holy figures, including Muhammad and the Buddha, would be shown in the course. She asked students to contact her with any concerns, and she said no one did.

Should've had them sign a waiver to CYA
Again, doesn't matter.  She doesn't have the stake hold for her own binding contracts.

She can protest to her department head that she had her students sign acknowledgment of having not just read, but understood the course syllabus, but it doesn't matter.  They didn't fire her mid term.  They simply chose not to renew her contract as the cheapest avenue forward.  Definition two or three of cheap, not the literal financial connotation of definition numero uno.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If the school really cared, they would have expelled all the hate-facilitating students from that class, because they failed in their moral imperative to protect Islam and the Prophet (pbuh) from insult.

So, really, burn the school down for Allah.

Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]

How Bill Clinton cruised through law school
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:10:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#6]
In before the mouth breathers assert that Allah and the true Lord of Christianity and Judaism are the same.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#7]
After the class ended, Wedatalla, a business major and president of the university’s Muslim Student Association, stuck around to voice her discomfort."
View Quote

So, SHE bitched about it.  Am I missing something, why, as a devote follower of Islam, is SHE even in school?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So, SHE bitched about it.  Am I missing something, why, as a devote follower of Islam, is SHE even in school?
View Quote

Jihad?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:21:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She should have shown a "Piss Jesus" and maybe then she'd gotten a promotion.
View Quote

It would have been interesting if she’d shown both in the same presentation. I’m sure they would have still mental-gymnastic-ed their way into some justification to can her for offending Muslims, while defending (or ignoring completely) the conduct that was blasphemous to Christians.

I like the part in the article where they mentioned the Charlie Hebdo cartoons. They were basically forced to admit that whether this particular professor’s actions were improper is not actually crystal clear, but made sure to communicate a couple of times that the Charlie Hebdo cartoons were obviously clearly inappropriate, with the implied position that the resulting terrorist attacks was totally understandable. (Although they did mention one particular organization still “condemning” it)
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
if she claimed to be Islamic, she would still have  her job.
View Quote

But she’d be murdered by the brothers

The sharia is always watching
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:26:29 PM EDT
[#11]
The guy walked around covered in jizz

Before you ban me for saying that

Narrated `Aishah: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet (?) and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them. Sahih al-Bukhari Book 4, Hadith 99
Narrated `Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet (?) and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible). Sahih al-Bukhari Book 4, Hadith 96
Al-Aawad and Hammam reported A'isha as saying: I used to scrape off the (drop of) semen from the garment of the Messenger of Allah (?). Sahih Muslim Book 2, Hadith 135
It was narrated that 'Aishah said: "I often scraped it (semen) from the garment of the Messenger of Allah with my hand." Sunan Ibn Majah Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 537
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What animal was in the picture with him?????
View Quote

You know it was a goat...
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The way Islam is treated is proof that violence works.
View Quote

Sadly this.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What animal was in the picture with him?????

Reminds me of getting banned in some global friend group on FB. I found out it was 95% muslim. I posted a picture of Bin Laden banging a pig.

Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Doesn't even matter.  As an adjunct, she's on a semester by semester contract, and has no protections and processes afforded to a tenured or tenure-tracked professor.  Her employment is at the whims of the mob, er uh, the customer, the customers' parent, whatever euphemism we choose to use.  The department/school sidesteps the problem by releasing the contract employee, and the mob is placated.  Until their next demands, emboldened by retreat.

And, this isn't about any prophet.  It's about some student[s] pissed off about a grade or workload, or whatever, and knew what buttons to push for immediate retribution.
View Quote

A lesson in life is there are a group of people who want power over others for no specific purpose. Power is an end not a means.

Many have discovered that being offended gave them that power. That’s why people’s lives will be destroyed over the smallest infractions.

She (the Muslim) takes glee in punishing the lecturer. Not because  the crime is so great but because it isso little.

Understanding these people is like studying atoms or electricity. You cannot relate only observe and infer
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:46:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Islam shows woke left wing teacher what woke really looks like and tastes like.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That, combined with the following:

"L pez Prater said that no one in class raised concerns, and there was no disrespectful commentary."
What that all tells me is that adherents to Islam require everyone else to also follow the rules and requirements of Islam, whether or not you are a believer. It also tells me that people are so fearful of offending Muslims that they will not even allow debate in a forum specifically generated to address such concerns.

Fuck that school, the teacher did everything right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the article:

In the syllabus, she warned that images of holy figures, including Muhammad and the Buddha, would be shown in the course. She asked students to contact her with any concerns, and she said no one did.

"L pez Prater said that no one in class raised concerns, and there was no disrespectful commentary."
What that all tells me is that adherents to Islam require everyone else to also follow the rules and requirements of Islam, whether or not you are a believer. It also tells me that people are so fearful of offending Muslims that they will not even allow debate in a forum specifically generated to address such concerns.

"Respect" for religion only applies when the religion is predominantly made up of brown people, and because Muslims are almost universally brown and they use religious offense as an excuse to get unruly and sometimes violent, leftists cower in fear when they start shrieking.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:20:11 PM EDT
[#18]
She had to have known it was gonna piss off the savages. Should have given a Draw Muhammad homework assignment while she was at it lol.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Except he was tall, lanky, and had red hair and oversized feet.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/333164/english-mohammed-receiving-his-first-rev-2664950.JPG
View Quote

Prostate check.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I appears Boston.com is too chicken-shit to publish an image of the offending painting.
View Quote

I noticed that too. And Muslims don't even agree that such images are haram.

Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#22]
I guess we know now in Minnesota that Muslim tops Hispanic liberal arts female professor in the oppressed ranking chart.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
St. Paul, Minnesota is an islamic country and they have their own sharia laws.
View Quote

Firstly, it's The Paul, or simply Paul. No one calls it St. Paul here.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Gabriel is a ladyboy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gabriel is a ladyboy?

Angels are frequently painted in feminine ways throughout history.

Link Posted: 1/8/2023 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No pic of pic?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
In the article:

View Quote

"In a December interview with the school newspaper, the student who complained to the administration, Aram Wedatalla, described being blindsided by the image."

too late, you had your chance to heed the warning
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#28]
A vice president for inclusive excellence. He must have ambition.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Who she voted for?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#30]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkbqzWVHZI

Link Posted: 1/8/2023 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#31]
FIRE complained to the accrediting body. The accrediting body requires academic freedom as a condition of accreditation.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Who she voted for?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
LOL love how the picture isn't shown in the MSM cuck story!  Don't wanna offend the Religion of Peace!!!
View Quote

I noticed that! Fuckin pussies. Even a goddamn “news site” is afraid to exercise its first amendment right to free speech.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
if she claimed to be Islamic, she would still have  her job.
View Quote

Depictions of Muhammad are a big no-no for some Muslims. Doing it as a Muslim is probably worse than doing it as an infidel. That's idoltry.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Who she voted for?
View Quote
You know. I know. We all know.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

"López Prater said that no one in class raised concerns, and there was no disrespectful commentary."

"After the class ended, Wedatalla, a business major and president of the university’s Muslim Student Association, stuck around to voice her discomfort."

"As López Prater predicted, Wedatalla reached out to administrators. López Prater, with Baker’s help, wrote an apology, explaining that sometimes “diversity involves bringing contradicting, uncomfortable and coexisting truths into conversation with each other.”"

"Wedatalla declined an interview request, and did not explain why she had not raised concerns before the image was shown. But in an email statement, she said images of Muhammad should never be displayed and that López Prater gave a trigger warning precisely because she knew such images were offensive to many Muslims. The lecture was so disturbing, she said, that she could no longer see herself in that course."

"Mark Berkson, a religion professor at Hamline, raised his hand. “When you say, ‘Trust Muslims on Islamophobia,’” Berkson asked, “what does one do when the Islamic community itself is divided on an issue? Because there are many Muslim scholars and experts and art historians who do not believe that this was Islamophobic.”"

"During the exchange, Baker, the department head, and Everett, the administrator, separately walked up to the religion professor, put their hands on his shoulders and said this was not the time to raise these concerns, Berkson said in an interview."

View Quote

Islam means to submit.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Islam means to submit.  
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I noticed that! Fuckin pussies. Even a goddamn “news site” is afraid to exercise its first amendment right to free speech.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL love how the picture isn't shown in the MSM cuck story!  Don't wanna offend the Religion of Peace!!!

What was that magazine in France, Charlie hebdo?
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Wondering where I can get a Prophet Muhammad t-tshirt.  

Reminds me of this

stoned for saying jehovah (life of brian)
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. The French teacher who was decapitated in 2020 wasn't nearly as big of a news story. I think everyone has accepted it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"López Prater said that no one in class raised concerns, and there was no disrespectful commentary."

"After the class ended, Wedatalla, a business major and president of the university’s Muslim Student Association, stuck around to voice her discomfort."
View Quote

How dare you insult the pedophile founder of the political-religio system that oppresses me!
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:24:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yep
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep

That was some savage shit
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That was some savage shit
View Quote

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/16/world/europe/france-decapitate-beheading.html

So was this. I remember telling / showing a couple people about this story and they thought it was a joke and his head was photoshopped. Surprise!
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:37:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's offensive to show paintings of pedophiles? Weird
View Quote

Just what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:11:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Hurt feelings Durka Durka Muhammad jihad!

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's fine.  They'll assimilate in 1.5 generations.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:10:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Christians, Jews and Hindus need to run with this. Anything that a  c/j/h is not supposed to do a teacher cannot do. Teacher cussed? Offends my religion. Teacher says that man created religion? Offends my religion. Says anything normative about homosexuality? Offends my religion. Teachers are foaming at the mouth to destroy conservative values it should be a cakewalk to find issues.

Normally I don’t support one upping stupidity but in essence everyone is forced to be Muslim in this school.

C/j/h should support each other in this a Jew gets offended by bacon everyone should come out in support
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Da paw
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top