Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
There is something seriously wrong with you guys.  I told you I traveled across country alone except for a cat but once I arrived in California I had a wife and the cat was a dog
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I kinda suspect this is true, actually.

A whole buttload of people my age (I was born in 1984) distinctly remember the movie "Shazam" starring Sinbad.  @WaterGlass has stated he saw it in the theatre.  However, this movie "doesn't exist".  I have no clue how a whole generation of people could have dreamt this up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm putting $100 on: these things that mysteriously change in our culture, which people then say "wait a minute, I remember it this way, but now it's not the way I remember it and there is no evidence it was that way" are elements of the deep state psyop and propaganda war being waged on us.  

Every one of these elements causes people to doubt their own reality.  It's gaslighting, writ large.  The purpose of gaslighting is to make people doubt their own perceptions and indeed their own reality.  When people fall for it, they are then psychologically primed to discard their perceptions and belief in what is fed to them, and are far more susceptible to it.  We all know that the mass media and the elite are running a 24/7 psyop on us, the "Mandela Effect" is simply part of it.  

And judging by this post, and others like it, it's working............

A whole buttload of people my age (I was born in 1984) distinctly remember the movie "Shazam" starring Sinbad.  @WaterGlass has stated he saw it in the theatre.  However, this movie "doesn't exist".  I have no clue how a whole generation of people could have dreamt this up.

We Found Sinbad's SHAZAAM Genie Movie!
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Well, that was a great troll that started a great thread. I am fascinated that I remember things the way most of you guys do, but history seems to argue different. The first on that blew my mind was "Mirror mirror on the wall"
View Quote

Disney released some books in the 80's that say "mirror, mirror".  We have a copy of one.  I think the books are the origin for this specific one.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 12:50:11 AM EDT
[#5]
There were a lot of Stouffer's French bread pizza commercials running at the same time as the Stove Top commercials. I think that's where that is coming from.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 1:55:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Now you're seeing it too?

This isn't good!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  There is a dog in the photo you uploaded.

Now you're seeing it too?

This isn't good!

I just see two women holding a baby. What are you guys smoking?
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 1:58:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Once I was a member of a forum where we could post photos, court documents, criminal history, social media posts, and other general stuff found on public open source social media. Then one day it was like a time warp happened and there were new rules, except they were rules that had always been there, and a couple extremely high value members got banned immediately for violating the new rules that had been enforced since forever.

I can go back and look at old posts from the past that violated these rules that were in force at that time, but new information can't be posted.

I feel like I just passed singularity.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 2:02:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Once I was a member of a forum where we could post photos, court documents, criminal history, social media posts, and other general stuff found on public open source social media. Then one day it was like a time warp happened and there were new rules, except they were rules that had always been there, and a couple extremely high value members got banned immediately for violating the new rules that had been enforced since forever.

I can go back and look at old posts from the past that violated these rules that were in force at that time, but new information can't be posted.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 2:26:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Let us know when there is a knock at the door, and when you answer it, you're the one knocking.
View Quote

That was a Robert A. Heinlein story, not Philip K. Dick...
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 2:27:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think I know which forum you're talking about.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 2:38:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is driving me nuts and freaked my wife out so much she will not discuss it anymore.   She told me to stop talking about it.

Oct '91 we were transferred from NY to CA.  We had a dog that our neighbors in NY said they would watch until we got settled in Cali, plus as most .mil members know, you cant have a dog in temp quarters.   After we got settled, my wife's best friend flew out to visit and brought the dog with her.

But,,,,,,on the trip across country we took lots of pictures of us stopping at roadside places, hotels, rest stops etc., and the dog is in most pictures

Yet we also have pics of when my wife's friend flew out around Christmas '91 and brought the dog

Are you seeing the issue??????  We have pictures of this magical dog accompanying us on our move, my parents even remember us stopping by and having the dog, yet our neighbors kept the dog, remember keeping the dog and my wife's friend clearly remembers flying from NY to Cali with the dog and we took pics of their arrival!!!!!

And no, we aren't getting trips mixed up.  We only drove from NY to CA one time, it was a one way trip in her POS car.

View Quote

OP that shit was 30 years ago.

No reason y’all couldn’t be confused about a second trip. I’ve done that and it’s only been 8 years or so.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 2:38:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I mean, from my research, Stouffers doesn't even make stuffing nor ever has. They make frozen foods.

I mean I get some of them like Jiffy never existed and now it's Jif, that maybe people confused Jif and Skippy into Jiffy.

But the Stouffers thing, how would we confuse that? Is it that Sto from Stouffers rhymes with Sto from Stovetop?

And the Dolly thing, the scene doesn't even make sense if she doesn't have braces.
View Quote

I'm the odd man out on the Stouffer's topic, as I distinctly remember Stouffer's Lean Cuisine, and Stove Top Stuffing, but do not remember Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing.

I'm with everyone else regarding the Berenstein Bears and Dolly's braces, though.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 2:40:33 AM EDT
[#13]

Arfcom is taking down itself.

If only 4chan wasn’t the equivalent of pouring bleach in your eyes.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 2:59:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Arfcom is taking down itself.

If only 4chan wasn't the equivalent of pouring bleach in your eyes.
View Quote

The format is pretty terrible and I can do without all the penises.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 3:38:47 AM EDT
[#15]
The machine elves knew you would miss him and tunneled to your plane of existence to place him there
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 4:35:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Stouffer's is local.  They never made Stove Top.  You remember Stouffer's Stove Top because of alliteration.  It sounds good in your brain.  It sounds dumb to me, because it was never their product.

The Dolly joke was that a five-foot-nothing blonde with big tits fell in love with a giant ogre who had a metal mouth and killed people.  Chances are, you saw that movie when you were young, and / or didn't see it again for years, so details wouldn't be vivid.  Your brain put the braces there because it seems funnier to you.  That wasn't the original joke, which is probably part of the reason the movie is only loved for its cheesiness, and Jaws' appearance in GoldenEye 007 on N64.

Berenstain Bears became Berenstein because, seriously, who the fuck has ever seen a name that ends in "stain".  Millions of people have names that end in "stein", so it makes more sense to your brain - especially if you only read the books as a child.

It seems like a cornucopia is in the FotL logo because you probably saw a million fucking Thanksgiving decorations with a cornucopia spilling fruit.  I remember they would put them up all over my grade school.  Now, if you are from anywhere other than the US, that probably doesn't hold up, but I wouldn't be surprised if other countries used cornucopia decorations for whatever harvest festivals they celebrate.  When you see a pile of fruit, your mind connects it to the cornucopias you saw spilling fruit in decorations.

I can't comment on the luggage, because that commercial is too old for me to remember.  I'm not surprised that people would confuse one brand of luggage with another, however.

A lot of the other ones are just cases of misquotes taking on a life of their own - particularly if they were part of a satire or spoof, or another famous segment of media.  People misquote shit all of the time - it doesn't take CERN to cause that.

C3PO's leg is just so trivial that I'm not surprised nobody remembers it.

I have seen eye-witnesses swear that they saw things that they didn't, or couldn't have.  The brain be crazy like dat, yo.  That, or physicists are deliberately changing random, unimportant crap from pop-culture to effect a nefarious plan to subvert the entirety of our existence.

Getting off of my soapbox, I do remember quickly passing a car on the turnpike, which was in the right lane, only to see it at the next rest stop, with the family outside of it walking their dog around, as if they had already been there for some time.  It was a red Jeep, with an OSU cover on the spare, a young family inside, and a black lab.  It would have been way too coincidental to see another Jeep that was exactly the same, in every detail, but not actually the same.  So, maybe weird shit does happen that we can't explain.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 5:04:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm putting $100 on: these things that mysteriously change in our culture, which people then say "wait a minute, I remember it this way, but now it's not the way I remember it and there is no evidence it was that way" are elements of the deep state psyop and propaganda war being waged on us.  

Every one of these elements causes people to doubt their own reality.  It's gaslighting, writ large.  The purpose of gaslighting is to make people doubt their own perceptions and indeed their own reality.  When people fall for it, they are then psychologically primed to discard their perceptions and belief in what is fed to them, and are far more susceptible to it.  We all know that the mass media and the elite are running a 24/7 psyop on us, the "Mandela Effect" is simply part of it.  

I remember seeing it somewhere between 1990-93. Around the time Danny Devito played as the penguin
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#18]
My great uncle was telling me about a time him and his kind were rounded up and segregated because they were different.
People died and lost their jobs.
Everyone's problem were placed on him and his people.

And I am like damn, it feels like I was there. Is that the same thing?
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:53:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
https://www.alternatememories.com/mandela-effect-list

Before my wife passed she refused to engage me in Mandela effect conversations....

She said life was confusing and fucked up as it was, and I didn't need to complicate it more...

View Quote

I remember seeing Tinker  bell write Disney,

Never happened.

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Never happened.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.alternatememories.com/mandela-effect-list

Before my wife passed she refused to engage me in Mandela effect conversations....

She said life was confusing and fucked up as it was, and I didn't need to complicate it more...

Never happened.

Nah, I think it wrote itself and she dotted the I with her wand.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Is your dig named Zuul?
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm the odd man out on the Stouffer's topic, as I distinctly remember Stouffer's Lean Cuisine, and Stove Top Stuffing, but do not remember Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing.

I'm with everyone else regarding the Berenstein Bears and Dolly's braces, though.
View Quote

My wife was on the phone with her mom last night, after I had been reading this thread.  They were discussing Thanksgiving dinner.  I asked both of them who made Stove Top Stuffing.  My wife immediately said Stouffer's.  My MIL racked her brain for a couple minutes; her answer was right on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't quite get it out.  I finally asked, "was it Kraft or Stouffer's?"  As soon as Stouffer's left my mouth, she yelled "Stouffer's!  It's definitely Stouffer's!"  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Re-writing history is part of the plan, creating false narratives such as global warming is as well. The masses are being manipulated in more ways than we are aware of by the media and Hollywood at the behest of the puppet masters.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#24]
The more you learn about memory and how it works the more you understand how these things can happen.

Did the deep state also swap out all the Bernstein books my mom kept in a box and switch them?

The truth is that you remember the last time you remember something, not the original memory. So recall is very flexible.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#25]
It was me. Statute of limitations makes this confession safe.

In a past life, i was a bored 1 Hour Photo employee. Early Macs had more photo manipulation capabilities than is commonly known. I used to 'shop customer photos all the time.

Did you notice that you can't find those particular negatives?

Thought not.

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 3:03:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is the video I was talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUPxDLMCUKM
View Quote

What The Fuck!
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Archive.org copy of the blog mentioned on the video's youtube page.

Pretty wild that they're not only dealing with the effect, but that their coders are positive they fixed bugs
related to it that magically become un-done months later.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I remember seeing it somewhere between 1990-93. Around the time Danny Devito played as the penguin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thought Shaq played Shazam
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 4:29:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What The Fuck!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the video I was talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUPxDLMCUKM

What The Fuck!

Yeah, wtf is right. I subscribed to his channel to see what he has to say. Interesting so far
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Who was the girl with braces that dates Jaws in that one James Bond movie?

Doesn't matter; she never had braces (now).

She did the two times I watched the movie and the scene makes no sense without them. There was a  cornucopia.
Speed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay.

The third one? Whatever. I can't remember ever seeing those books until I was well into my 20s.

The first two? I just searched those online.

That's freaky. Memory is weird.

Who was the girl with braces that dates Jaws in that one James Bond movie?

Doesn't matter; she never had braces (now).

She did the two times I watched the movie and the scene makes no sense without them. There was a  cornucopia.
Speed

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Without a doubt, 100%, unequivocally I remember the fruit of the loom logo having a cornucopia. This was back before the internet, I wouldn’t have been exposed to this logo without actually seeing it in stores or on my own items. I distinctly remember that being the ONLY place I had seen an actual cornucopia in real life. On anything.

How could I, as a child, just completely fabricate a memory of something being in a logo, that was never actually in the logo? Doesn’t make sense. Also that thousands of others did the same thing? Just seems beyond reason.

The fucking logo had a cornucopia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Without a doubt, 100%, unequivocally I remember the fruit of the loom logo having a cornucopia. This was back before the internet, I wouldn’t have been exposed to this logo without actually seeing it in stores or on my own items. I distinctly remember that being the ONLY place I had seen an actual cornucopia in real life. On anything.

How could I, as a child, just completely fabricate a memory of something being in a logo, that was never actually in the logo? Doesn’t make sense. Also that thousands of others did the same thing? Just seems beyond reason.

The fucking logo had a cornucopia.

This
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 5:05:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Thought Shaq played Shazam
View Quote

Kazaam (1996) ORIGINAL TRAILER
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The interesting angle of all of this is that so many of us collectively remember "the wrong thing" in the same way. I can clearly picture the Stouffers box in my mind. I bet we all can and it looks more or less the same in all of our imaginations.
View Quote

And an easy test to how many remember the "wrong" thing EXACTLY the same... I was unaware that the FOTL cornucopia was one and as I read it I instantly recalled and visualized the logo in my head. And you know what? My memory has the cornucopia EXACTLY as illustrated: Opening to the left, tail curled, and at the same scale in relation to the fruit.

How is it I recalled it with the EXACT orientation, scale, and styling? From now on when I broach this subject with others I'll be asking them to picture the logo (before telling them the cornucopia doesn't exist) and see if they recall those 3 arbitrary details the same as well.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And an easy test to how many remember the "wrong" thing EXACTLY the same... I was unaware that the FOTL cornucopia was one and as I read it I instantly recalled and visualized the logo in my head. And you know what? My memory has the cornucopia EXACTLY as illustrated: Opening to the left, tail curled, and at the same scale in relation to the fruit.

How is it I recalled it with the EXACT orientation, scale, and styling? From now on when I broach this subject with others I'll be asking them to picture the logo (before telling them the cornucopia doesn't exist) and see if they recall those 3 arbitrary details the same as well.
View Quote

It's very strange. I remember the FOTL logo the same way as you.

That blog from the software company mentioned avocados of all things.

I just asked my wife if he could spell the name of the common avocado type, which she immediately spelled "Haas," as I would.

For background my wife is Canadian so completely different country, upbringing etc and wasn't in the US until five years ago.

It's now "Hass," not "Haas." But she remembers the exact same "wrong" spelling for the avocado as I do.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I just asked my wife if he could spell the name of the common avocado type, which she immediately spelled "Haas," as I would.

For background my wife is Canadian so completely different country, upbringing etc and wasn't in the US until five years ago.

It's now "Hass," not "Haas." But she remembers the exact same "wrong" spelling for the avocado as I do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another great example. I recall being in the supermarket a couple years back seeing a display of HASS avocados, and thought, "Ha, they misspelled the name...", only to see the same spelling on all the packaging. Had a serious "WTF?!?" moment so I searched it on my phone and was mindblown that *I* was wrong.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's top left for me.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Stouffer's is local.  They never made Stove Top.  You remember Stouffer's Stove Top because of alliteration.  It sounds good in your brain.  It sounds dumb to me, because it was never their product.

The Dolly joke was that a five-foot-nothing blonde with big tits fell in love with a giant ogre who had a metal mouth and killed people.  Chances are, you saw that movie when you were young, and / or didn't see it again for years, so details wouldn't be vivid.  Your brain put the braces there because it seems funnier to you.  That wasn't the original joke, which is probably part of the reason the movie is only loved for its cheesiness, and Jaws' appearance in GoldenEye 007 on N64.

Berenstain Bears became Berenstein because, seriously, who the fuck has ever seen a name that ends in "stain".  Millions of people have names that end in "stein", so it makes more sense to your brain - especially if you only read the books as a child.

It seems like a cornucopia is in the FotL logo because you probably saw a million fucking Thanksgiving decorations with a cornucopia spilling fruit.  I remember they would put them up all over my grade school.  Now, if you are from anywhere other than the US, that probably doesn't hold up, but I wouldn't be surprised if other countries used cornucopia decorations for whatever harvest festivals they celebrate.  When you see a pile of fruit, your mind connects it to the cornucopias you saw spilling fruit in decorations.

I can't comment on the luggage, because that commercial is too old for me to remember.  I'm not surprised that people would confuse one brand of luggage with another, however.

A lot of the other ones are just cases of misquotes taking on a life of their own - particularly if they were part of a satire or spoof, or another famous segment of media.  People misquote shit all of the time - it doesn't take CERN to cause that.

C3PO's leg is just so trivial that I'm not surprised nobody remembers it.

I have seen eye-witnesses swear that they saw things that they didn't, or couldn't have.  The brain be crazy like dat, yo.  That, or physicists are deliberately changing random, unimportant crap from pop-culture to effect a nefarious plan to subvert the entirety of our existence.

Getting off of my soapbox, I do remember quickly passing a car on the turnpike, which was in the right lane, only to see it at the next rest stop, with the family outside of it walking their dog around, as if they had already been there for some time.  It was a red Jeep, with an OSU cover on the spare, a young family inside, and a black lab.  It would have been way too coincidental to see another Jeep that was exactly the same, in every detail, but not actually the same.  So, maybe weird shit does happen that we can't explain.
View Quote

This was typed better than I could have said it.  Also Stove Top stuffing didn’t have the kraft logo on it during the 90s which probably leads to some confusion.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Somethings do happen due to being remembered wrong.

Somethings you have the wrong time/place but right memory.

But, the reality is the universe can eat some local glitches in the time space continuum.

The universe is like and infinite sized ultra hi def big screen LED TV quantum dot display.

You can’t skip the universe back and forth in time, but the universe doesn’t give a shit if a single pixel is out or some blurring  on the edge of something moving comprised of a few pixels.

As far as the universe is concerned, a planet is like a single pixel on a screen of infinite pixels.  It doesn’t notice if it’s briefly not displaying the blackest black or whitest white.

As far as a single pixel is concerned, time flows like you are walking along the shore of a beach.  If you step on the right spot on the beach, set with the right ultra high energy charge and conditions, it can raise you in the air, push you backwards towards where you came from, and depending how you set the jump spot on the beach, land you- not physically you - but your consciousness into your body at a precious spot on the beach.  And you can start walking forward down the beach from that spot again.  Not in some new multiverse beach.  The same single beach.  And the 14 Billion year old universe itself doesn’t care if the single pixel flickered on and off for a few decades.   Waves hitting the shore have “erased” the previous footprints, the exact position of the driftwood, seaweed, etc.  Mostly.  The “jumper” walking down the beach has full memory of what it looked like last time.  A non jumper does not.  Some non jumpers have varying innate degrees of ability to see traces of previous footprints or different sin the position of the seaweed or driftwood the waves have erased/shifted/washed over.

On some of our previous walks down the beach, Dolly did in fact smile at Jaws and there was a glint off her braces when she smiled.  And the Genie movie, etc.

Nobody knows what happens after 2036.  The first walk down the beach became a horrendous dystopia and authoritarian narcissistic, sadist cabal of vile egoist, pedophile, elites.  A side pacing the way for evil to be among us and rewarded as the princes essentially selling the human race out into slavery and torture.  With a much more pervasive, powerful, and influential brand of Scientology at its core.  Resisted and fought by many, with a core component of LDS and their allies.

They finally achieved their goal in 2036 on the eve of no return, and sent hundreds of jumpers into the past to change the course of history.  

2036 is the only launch/jump point to start a trip to the past from.

The only index points to land on are where the release of nuclear yield explosions have occurred.  Not criticalities.  Not fizzles.  This results in very limited points of action.

They had to be alive in 2036 to jump back.  They had to “land” back in their body when they were alive.  And obviously it couldn’t be when they were too young.  And it had to be at a nuclear explosion index point.

This is a very limited window to work with and fo back and sabotage things and influence history.  An 87 year old in 2036 could go back no earlier than 1949.  But it was decided/found out jumping too young fails or is ineffective or has other issues, and plans were to jump into themselves at 15 or older.  So he could jump into 1964 or later.  And almost nobody that old was in any condition to get to and perform the jump.

The other limit is, once the first jump was made, they have to live to 2036 again, living through what the changes were, and do another jump.  But the jump start was locked into only people on the first jump were able to jump again.  Those hundreds of people dwindled each cycle.

On the first walk through the beach on the original shoreline for all of us, we were in a way worse shit show than we are in now.  

A typical mission for a jumper may have been, say, a guy born in 1970 is 66 in 2036.  He jumps back to 1992 where he is a 22 year 18C at Fort Devens.  In the original timeline John Travolta was a very twisted and sick individual secretly, but far more renown and popular.  and the first Scientologist President, and by the end of the 1990s socially and morally America was already where it is now.  To prevent/delay this, he went AWOL, constructed a VBIED, and assassinated him.

The oldest jumper, born in 1944, a Palestinian Christian who immigrated to America as a child, and was a small but spry and still sharp electrical engineer, jumped into his 16 year old self, and was able to influence a President into goals that helped stabilize the near future.  That likely led to that President’s assassination.  He kept a very low and subtle profile with some subtle acts and made it to 2036 again.  He then jumped into his 20 year old self, and four years later assassinated  a prominent young politician in 1968. Paradoxically, John F. Kennedy was a stabilizing and sane influence, but Robert moved hard and fast left and deviant had the USA where it is now socially and politically  by the early 80s and there never was a President Reagan.  After the assassination he spouted various nonsensical ideologies and misleading scenarios, and sits in jail hoping he will make it to 2036 again.  

One of the youngest jumpers, a Mormon separatist, survivalist, and militia member -  at 34 years old - jumped into 2017 - and coordinated, trained, and led raids that severely interfered with fuel, power, and food supplies leading to further civil unrest and resistance for a decade before dying at the age of 44 in mind and 25 in body.  

The history  that we are all sitting here thinking is THE history- is only A history- painstakingly and at great cost nudged and modified by hundreds of people some with several jumps.  Littered with some vague thoughts and memories of previous walks down the beach by many.

Note that the Mandela effect is a very recent phenomenon.  And all occurring in the jump window decades.  

And as wicked as Hollywood is now, imagine what it was like originally.

And if you think it’s odd Hollywood insider A list star actors are making movies about lots of guns, glitches in the matrix, Groundhog Day war films against dangerous invasion, etc. -
Think of how much sense it makes with Cruise as a double agent and a goal to influence their fellow man and Reeves convinced of what the future was going to be like.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That was when Owen Z Pitt messed up time in Natchee Bottom
View Quote

Hahaha
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:47:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Somethings do happen due to being remembered wrong.

Somethings you have the wrong time/place but right memory.

But, the reality is the universe can eat some local glitches in the time space continuum.

The universe is like and infinite sized ultra hi def big screen LED TV quantum dot display.

You can't skip the universe back and forth in time, but the universe doesn't give a shit if a single pixel is out or some blurring  on the edge of something moving comprised of a few pixels.

As far as the universe is concerned, a planet is like a single pixel on a screen of infinite pixels.  It doesn't notice if it's briefly not displaying the blackest black or whitest white.

As far as a single pixel is concerned, time flows like you are walking along the shore of a beach.  If you step on the right spot on the beach, set with the right ultra high energy charge and conditions, it can raise you in the air, push you backwards towards where you came from, and depending how you set the jump spot on the beach, land you- not physically you - but your consciousness into your body at a precious spot on the beach.  And you can start walking forward down the beach from that spot again.  Not in some new multiverse beach.  The same single beach.  And the 14 Billion year old universe itself doesn't care if the single pixel flickered on and off for a few decades.   Waves hitting the shore have "erased" the previous footprints, the exact position of the driftwood, seaweed, etc.  Mostly.  The "jumper" walking down the beach has full memory of what it looked like last time.  A non jumper does not.  Some non jumpers have varying innate degrees of ability to see traces of previous footprints or different sin the position of the seaweed or driftwood the waves have erased/shifted/washed over.

On some of our previous walks down the beach, Dolly did in fact smile at Jaws and there was a glint off her braces when she smiled.  And the Genie movie, etc.

Nobody knows what happens after 2036.  The first walk down the beach became a horrendous dystopia and authoritarian narcissistic, sadist cabal of vile egoist, pedophile, elites.  A side pacing the way for evil to be among us and rewarded as the princes essentially selling the human race out into slavery and torture.  With a much more pervasive, powerful, and influential brand of Scientology at its core.  Resisted and fought by many, with a core component of LDS and their allies.

They finally achieved their goal in 2036 on the eve of no return, and sent hundreds of jumpers into the past to change the course of history.  

2036 is the only launch/jump point to start a trip to the past from.

The only index points to land on are where the release of nuclear yield explosions have occurred.  Not criticalities.  Not fizzles.  This results in very limited points of action.

They had to be alive in 2036 to jump back.  They had to "land" back in their body when they were alive.  And obviously it couldn't be when they were too young.  And it had to be at a nuclear explosion index point.

This is a very limited window to work with and fo back and sabotage things and influence history.  An 87 year old in 2036 could go back no earlier than 1949.  But it was decided/found out jumping too young fails or is ineffective or has other issues, and plans were to jump into themselves at 15 or older.  So he could jump into 1964 or later.  And almost nobody that old was in any condition to get to and perform the jump.

The other limit is, once the first jump was made, they have to live to 2036 again, living through what the changes were, and do another jump.  But the jump start was locked into only people on the first jump were able to jump again.  Those hundreds of people dwindled each cycle.

On the first walk through the beach on the original shoreline for all of us, we were in a way worse shit show than we are in now.  

A typical mission for a jumper may have been, say, a guy born in 1970 is 66 in 2036.  He jumps back to 1992 where he is a 22 year 18C at Fort Devens.  In the original timeline John Travolta was a very twisted and sick individual secretly, but far more renown and popular.  and the first Scientologist President, and by the end of the 1990s socially and morally America was already where it is now.  To prevent/delay this, he went AWOL, constructed a VBIED, and assassinated him.

The oldest jumper, born in 1944, a Palestinian Christian who immigrated to America as a child, and was a small but spry and still sharp electrical engineer, jumped into his 16 year old self, and was able to influence a President into goals that helped stabilize the near future.  That likely led to that President's assassination.  He kept a very low and subtle profile with some subtle acts and made it to 2036 again.  He then jumped into his 20 year old self, and four years later assassinated  a prominent young politician in 1968. Paradoxically, John F. Kennedy was a stabilizing and sane influence, but Robert moved hard and fast left and deviant had the USA where it is now socially and politically  by the early 80s and there never was a President Reagan.  After the assassination he spouted various nonsensical ideologies and misleading scenarios, and sits in jail hoping he will make it to 2036 again.  

One of the youngest jumpers, a Mormon separatist, survivalist, and militia member -  at 34 years old - jumped into 2017 - and coordinated, trained, and led raids that severely interfered with fuel, power, and food supplies leading to further civil unrest and resistance for a decade before dying at the age of 44 in mind and 25 in body.  

The history  that we are all sitting here thinking is THE history- is only A history- painstakingly and at great cost nudged and modified by hundreds of people some with several jumps.  Littered with some vague thoughts and memories of previous walks down the beach by many.

Note that the Mandela effect is a very recent phenomenon.  And all occurring in the jump window decades.  

And as wicked as Hollywood is now, imagine what it was like originally.

And if you think it's odd Hollywood insider A list star actors are making movies about lots of guns, glitches in the matrix, Groundhog Day war films against dangerous invasion, etc. -
Think of how much sense it makes with Cruise as a double agent and a goal to influence their fellow man and Reeves convinced of what the future was going to be like.
View Quote
So where do you sit on the whole cornucopia thing?
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Are the gorillas throwing around the Samsonite luggage on your list too?
View Quote

When did that not become a thing?
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#42]
I was thinking this very thing yesterday.
I was hiking an abandoned logging road that I do several times a year.  Earlier this year I came across a large landslide.
It was tricky to navigate.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Now it is gone, without a trace.  The old road I hike down is inaccessible do to various other damage, so it was not a work crew or something.
I looked closely on my way up and on the way back, no sign of the landslide.
Where could it have possibly gone?  And without a trace?
I think I crossed over to a different time line.

I made a crappy video of my hike, but did not mention the time line anomaly.

Tour of 3 Fingers Road part 1

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's top left for me.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/300897/1552334145548s_jpg-2177435.JPG

It's the one on the top left for everyone.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 12:17:06 AM EDT
[#44]
So does anyone here remember watching Nelson Mandela's funeral in the 80s?  I'm not really old enough for such a thing, but that is-supposedly-what this phenomenon is named after.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 1:03:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So where do you sit on the whole cornucopia thing?
View Quote

There have been a variety of similar fruit arrangements both with and without cornucopias that were the Fruit of the Loom symbols.

Just like right now if you you see Lilly Tomlin on a TV show you might think it’s odd and thought she died a couple of years ago,
Or you heard Jan Michael Vincent died a couple of years ago and could have sworn he died ten years ago.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 2:39:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 3:06:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
OP, the simplest explanation is most likely. Your memories were implanted and they messed up on some details when they did it. The only question is why were the memories implanted?

Also, judging from her reaction, your wife is clearly in on it. Your best bet is to force a confession out of her so you can get the whole story.

@USCG_CPO
View Quote

And if this theory is right, you might want to get your ass to Mars OP.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 3:20:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ditto.  Reality be whacked.  I SPECIFICALLY remember discussing with my grandpa about making sure to know whether to pronounce it BerenSTEIN or BarenSTIEN and carried that memory for YEARS before this whole thing happened that became known as the Mandela Effect.

ETA: AND...

AND!!!!

DOLLY HAD BRACES!!!! THAT WAS THE JOKE!!!!!
View Quote

WTF!
I just looked this up.
Dolly doesn't have braces anymore!?!?

And yeah, that was the joke.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 3:30:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I agree with you guys.  The bottom pic is a grainy screen grab from VHS.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D81NQRdUYAIra_a.jpg
View Quote

And her glasses were black rimmed, round lens librarian style.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 3:31:46 AM EDT
[#50]
1991 was a really long time ago.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top