BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While I think the couple is pants on head retarded, I'll give it to them that they put their money where their mouth is.  But I bet they change their tune at some point.
View Quote
This, much better than the residents of Martha's Vineyard.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:54:24 PM EDT
[#2]
??Rapededy rape rape

Rape rape. ??
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
LOL...wait until they have to go through an eviction process to get rid of them.
View Quote

Sheeeit

The illegals will evict the homeowners and Massatwoshits will help.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#4]
To  hell with SWATting! One phone call and you can have 4 illegals dumped on any porch in Massachusetts within the hour!
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Sheeeit

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL...wait until they have to go through an eviction process to get rid of them.

Sheeeit

Will laugh when 4chan sends the illegal immigrants full instructions to claim ownership of the house.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#6]
They could rape her on the front doorstep and that family will still claim everything was a success

The woke ideology never admits defeat
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:06:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Illegals will probably file a restraining order after the 1st week.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:07:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Maybe they should take in some homeless Americans first? Does that not earn you enough wokeness credits?
View Quote

Leftists have never read the poem, by they live by the line:

“Now Roman is to Roman,
More hateful than a foe…”
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:08:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They have children and are letting illegals move in with them?  That seems pretty irresponsible.  I mean it's one thing for the couple to put their lives on the line but possibly exposing their children to people with bad intentions makes me kind of mad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this guy's name Colin Stokes?  Does that not ring a bell with everyone? TED talks or something.   Looks similar to that Colin Stokes.  I've spent 30 seconds on this so probably am missing something.

Colin Stokes is a writer, public speaker, facilitator, and communications consultant based in Brookline, Massachusetts, who is married to an accomplished woman and is father to a daughter and a son. His talks at TEDxBeaconStreet have been viewed more than 7 million times, and he has spoken at schools, non-profits, and corporations about parenting, privilege, and popular culture. Passionate about social justice and storytelling, he has worked at the education non-profits Citizen Schools and The Achievement Network, supporting their missions with marketing, design, employee engagement, and organizational learning about racism and inclusion.

Publicity stunt?
They have children and are letting illegals move in with them?  That seems pretty irresponsible.  I mean it's one thing for the couple to put their lives on the line but possibly exposing their children to people with bad intentions makes me kind of mad.

Yeah no shit.
Liberals just love sacrificing their kids tho - think of the virtue points they will get!
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#11]
What could possibly go wrong?

1.  Become victims of some kind of crime.
2.  The ones who are invited start inviting more people who they know but who aren't invited.
3.  They get sued for something because of something that happens to the invited people.
4.  Their home insurance policy gets cancelled because reasons, and they cannot get another policy.
5.  The people they are hosting sue them and/or their homeowners insurance.
6.  County government gets angry because they are single family zoned.
7.  Health department gets angry because they are feeding people without proper health department food service certification.
8.  The people become squatters and lock them out of the house when they go to the store to buy food for them.

I could think of plenty more potential problems if I was given time to think.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:14:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah no shit.
Liberals just love sacrificing their kids tho - think of the virtue points they will get!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this guy's name Colin Stokes?  Does that not ring a bell with everyone? TED talks or something.   Looks similar to that Colin Stokes.  I've spent 30 seconds on this so probably am missing something.

Colin Stokes is a writer, public speaker, facilitator, and communications consultant based in Brookline, Massachusetts, who is married to an accomplished woman and is father to a daughter and a son. His talks at TEDxBeaconStreet have been viewed more than 7 million times, and he has spoken at schools, non-profits, and corporations about parenting, privilege, and popular culture. Passionate about social justice and storytelling, he has worked at the education non-profits Citizen Schools and The Achievement Network, supporting their missions with marketing, design, employee engagement, and organizational learning about racism and inclusion.

Publicity stunt?

Yeah no shit.

I heard the illegals wouldn't agree to the deal for less than 2 minor children in the household.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:14:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am waiting for chapter two in this saga.  lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Is it possible to take out a life insurance policy on them without their knowledge or consent?

Asking for a friend.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Make them responsible for any and all crimes those illegals commit.
Same should go for all those feel-good organizations that are bringing them here in the first place.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In before the eventual rape, murder, arson, and rape
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I give the couple credit, they’re putting it on the line. Very like to end in a bad story for them but at least they’re not nimby’s.
View Quote

Ah bullshit. Why don't they take in some homeless American families or Vets?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You said rape twice....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said rape twice....

Yeah.  He included the order of events.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:23:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Might I suggest felon/terrorist-cams in their home so the rest of us may watch?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Do that for some Americans who are struggling, I bet they would refuse.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Let's interview them again in 69 days.
View Quote

You will have a new family of Republicans
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#22]
I can't tell you how munch I hate those idiots. They won't lift a fucking finger for Americans but take in some scumbag foreigners. It's totally unbelievable.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Fuck that noise
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
To  hell with SWATting! One phone call and you can have 4 illegals dumped on any porch in Massachusetts within the hour!
View Quote

I'd like to order 87 busloads delivered to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, please...
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I bet we don't get to see the rest of the story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This will be fun to watch.

I bet we don't get to see the rest of the story.
Unfortunately that's probably the truth.

The poster who recognized the husband from a Ted Talk may be correct also, haven't looked into it, but it looks like a duck.

Follow on points regarding this being extremely quick for government to do anything are also worth noting.

So yeah, not convinced we'll get the entertainment we crave.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Hahahaha
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Headline in 6 months
Couple who took in illegal invaders stabbed to death, stabbed over 1,000 times with a stake knife.
RIP.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#28]
They're going to get cherry picked "migrants", probably a "family" with behaved kids and a nice set of parents, who will probably not be related in any way.

This isn't a story of "dopey woke family", this is "Paid state propaganda to show that taking in "migrants" isn't so horrible".
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They're going to get cherry picked "migrants", probably a "family" with behaved kids and a nice set of parents, who will probably not be related in any way.

This isn't a story of "dopey woke family", this is "Paid state propaganda to show that taking in "migrants" isn't so horrible".
View Quote

Yeah I noticed they are from Chile.  Not exactly a South American country you seek asylum from.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:59:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am going with this,they will get the immigrant equivalent of the Cleavers.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How can anyone not know how the story ends?
View Quote

Liberals will deny what has been proven to be true to avoid feeling bad.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

REDRUM,
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:21:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#34]
I bet the state van came screeching to a halt, pushed them out the door and sped off into the night.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:33:17 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Publicity stunt?
It is Colin Stokes and his wife Jessica.

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/brookline-family-hosts-migrants-sleeping-floor-logan-airport/

So, which NGO of theirs is now magically going to be fully funded by any/all of city of Boston, state of MA, federal gov't?  Plus do-nothing book deal.  Plus his illegals being hand-picked, if not actually illegals at all, but actual bona fide asylum cases?

Potemkin Village housing, IOW.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#36]
There should be a camera installed in the bathrooms. Not pointing at the bowl or tub, just the area around the bowl.

From past experience on construction sites, it will no doubt be "interesting" to see. Carpet remnants, towels, etc. all used for TP, and left alongside the bowls is common behavior for some folks.

Anything not nailed down will be gone, and many things nailed down as well. It will be a mess for sure.

If it's real, it's going to a nightmare for those two.

I don't think I've ever seen or heard of a government agency at any level acting that quickly. It must some sort of record.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#37]
I guess this story is shaping up to be scripted, but to all of you saying that they'll see the light when bad things happen, I strongly disagree.

People that are so far left that they'd open their home to illegals would NEVER blame illegal immigration if something bad happened. That lady could be raped everyday for a week, and it would be because of white supremacy and MAGA Trump supporters. Her political leanings wouldn't change one bit.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Murdered by page 10?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#39]
well, it sounded like a good idea.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I like Rape.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said rape twice....

I like Rape.

I believe its called assault with a friendly weapon if its done by an illegal. ??
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah I noticed they are from Chile.  Not exactly a South American country you seek asylum from.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. I enjoyed my time there and it was a decent ex-pat place. Now the leftist push has really tainted the whole country.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:02:28 PM EDT
[#43]
please let there be cameras everywhere and a live feed I can subscribe to.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Those illegals now own their home.
View Quote
This.  The bomeowners will be compelled to pay the bills.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#45]
I just don't care what happens to these people who brought this on themselves.

Fuck em
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#46]
They deserve everything that's coming.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Its possible this could end as a beautiful story with 4 people lives really turned into something meaningful and life long friendships and improvements. It's happened, refugees down on their luck getting help. Maybe the next Steven Hawkin.

Or they could all be raped and murdered.

Or just robbed and taken advantage of - and sick.

Or somewhere in between

Or 4 humans that nobody will miss disappear but the local medical organ supply gets replenished- and families daughter who needed a new kidney is now doing well.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You said "Rape" twice
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said "Rape" twice

Thats probably because there will be twice as much rape!
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#49]
I hope they’re murdered.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#50]
These seem like nice people who are trying to help and do what they think is the right thing to do.  

They are also patsies and very much a part of the problem. They don't know that though.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top