BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:38:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:43:17 PM EDT
[#2]
For those who don’t know what MSM is it’s bisexual or gay men having sex with bisexual or gay men.

For the record I’m neither gay nor bisexual nor have I ever indulged in MSM

When you are testing for STDs you constantly get asked about MSM because the STD rates are so high among the gay and bisexual make population

https://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment-guidelines/msm.htm

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
@Brundoggie

@winddummy82

Not in this thread? Hmmm
View Quote

They follow you around?
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#4]
The whole being financially that independent and mobile has a lot to do with it.  Everything else aside you're going to give off the rich dude vibe that offsets a lot of other things.

Arguably you're not a bad looking dude either.

But the slightest whiff of completely financially free/secure and able to jetset around, that will turn just about any female that's been limited by funds into your finger puppet quick.

Either way, good on you. Cheers to slaying!
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:48:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Skywarp2203:

They follow you around?
View Quote

LOL yeah, by sheer coincidence only my posts about women incur their replies but everyone else miraculously doesn’t
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:49:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:31:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I cut 60 lbs of fat with anabolics last year...
View Quote

Man unlocked the steroid cheat code.  Care to share your script/cycle?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:39:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:43:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Practically speaking people who are in long term monogamous relationships are highly unlikely to acquire herpes but I always post that to preempt or respond to the condoms are a guarantee crowd. I’ve actually had condoms break on me a couple times including while I was with a nurse in Hawaii, she was anti military ironically but still wanted to get down while I was at Schoefield Barracks
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:53:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JCIN:
I always wondered what nineteen years of GD does to a person.
View Quote

Hey now
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By poe_nine:

Man unlocked the steroid cheat code.  Care to share your script/cycle?
View Quote

500mg a week of test cypionate will do you just fine.

Still have to eat right and actually lift weights that’s biggest misconception about PEDs. Won’t get big just eating junk sitting on your ass. Not saying that’s what you think but a lot of people seem to.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 1:13:16 AM EDT
[#12]
What if you're 50, fat and poor?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 1:13:51 AM EDT
[#13]
does anyone know if you clean your computer screen with bleach will it hurt it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 5:14:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By tidal:

I've been to Costa Rica twice but when I was a boy the first time then at age 18 on a family trip. I was shy then And didn't make the most of it. The culture is great and very forward opposed to America. They seem to not care as much about age as well. I have a great hook up down there I can stay with. A guy my dad took under his wing when he came to America 20 years ago and taught him how to flip houses. So I have a local guide for life if I need it. I defiantly saw some insanely attractive women running around there but on average they seem more native than European. I prefer European dominate features.
View Quote
Just go to Europe then, spent a long week in Spain in July and I could have easily filled a 747 with potential victims of dissappointment.

South American women were never my thing and Im too old and broken to get divorced and start chasing pussy at this point to find out if I was wrong about them. But my research of the EU talent tells me to Head East.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:28:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:
View Quote

Two of those three things are in your control.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#16]
@BlueJames solid post & writeup. Well done, you need a blog.

What did you do to retire so young?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 1:28:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BlueJames] [#17]
Originally Posted By bdover:
@BlueJames solid post & writeup. Well done, you need a blog.

What did you do to retire so young?
View Quote

Danke.

Crypto and NVIDIA bro.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:41:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#18]
Originally Posted By BlueJames:
If you're unfamiliar with the term, here you go: Urban Dictionary

I got divorced last year and have spent the last 12 months dating various women of different cultural backgrounds mostly in Europe but also some in Latin America and a couple stateside.  I hope that by sharing my experiences I can inspire some of my fellow ARFCOMMERs to find success in dating, love and maybe marriage.  Although I'm no expert on a long lasting marriage, others can advise you better there.  I didn't start this thread with the aim of humble bragging as none of you know me in real life but with the hope that we can all benefit from my recent experiences with women across the globe.

Background:

My ex-wife and I were married for 11 years and separated last July and I initiated the divorce.  She did not want to end the marriage at all until she later found out I was already dating.  After years of little to no sex, being constantly disrespected, sleeping separate and largely ignored I told her that I had reached my breaking point.  She made no promises to change so I knew I had to fully commit to ending things with her.  I was totally miserable and hated my existence.  I was constantly made to feel like everything I did was wrong in someway and my happiness did not matter at all.  FUCK THAT.

I am 41 years old now, I retired at 38 with a substantial income, I've mostly kept my looks, I cut 60 lbs of fat with anabolics last year, I'm 6' tall and bench 315 lbs.  I have been involved one way or another with the following women starting in August of 2023:

-D, 31, Colombian living in Florida.  Big naturals, light skin, amazing BJ skills, a real screamer during sex, we dated for 2 months but she backed out of a trip to Europe with me 1 day before we were supposed to leave.  Hands down the hottest woman I've ever seen.  She was totally batshit crazy but a 10.

-N, 25, German.  C cup, Greek/Croatian mix, born again Christian, she moved into my hotel room on the 3rd date.  She ambushed me with a lunch with her entire family.  She seemed to think we were getting married after just a couple of dates.  Later stalked me online for about 2 months.  A solid 8.

-J, 27, Australian.  We met in Amsterdam and I took her first to a sex show then later back to her hotel.  Not the best looking but any hole is a goal, she's a 5.

-V, 27, Albanian.  We met in Geneva, we never slept together, she drained my bank account and strung me along as much as possible for 2 months.  I wanted a relationship with her but she was very non-committal and a shitty communicator.  We took multiple trips together across the globe.  We dated for about 2 months.
Her heart was made of ice but she's a solid 8.

-M, 25, Russian.  We met up in Prague, curly blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect C cup tits.  She comes back from the bathroom on the first date with white stuff in her nostril.  We did coke together and made out in the bathroom of the restaurant.  That night we had sex in my hotel room.  She was totally wild, wanted a relationship with me but she'd be a terrible role model for my future children.  She's an 8.

-C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9.

-A, 24, French.  Red hair, green eyes, freckles, amazing body and outgoing personality.  I have never met anyone who made me throw caution into the wind like A before.  We never slept together because I wanted to wait (idiot).  I had real feelings for her and it made me blind to everyone and everything else.  She broke up with me because I had followed C (the last girl) on Instagram and then thought I was trying to date them both at the same time (I wasn't).  She broke my heart.  Pretty crazy, a bit paranoid, bisexual.  She's a 10.

-M, 24, Spanish.  Dark hair and eyes.  Model, B cup, long legs and slender body.  Met up with her in Madrid a week after getting dumped by A (last girl).  She wore lingerie for me and we had sex on the first date in my hotel room.  Rebound chick.  She stopped texting after I got home.  A solid 8.

-L, 34, American.  As American as apple pie.  Home grown Texan girl, blonde hair and blue eyes, B cup, divorced, great body.  We just fooled around a few times.  She was really fun to hang out with but ultimately too old to fire out the 4 future kids I want so I didn't want to waste any more of her time.  She's a 7.

ETA: T, 32, American.  Single mom to two kids, kinda trashy but with big DDs, big eyes and blonde hair.  Took her to a nice dinner then later got a hotel room.  She took her dress off and everything started to sag.  I wasn't so impressed.  She wanted me to choke her but that's a great way to get accused of rape later on.  Totally a rebound chick.  I give her a 6 but in her pictures she looks like an 8.

-V, 31, Belgian.  Tall, slim, big eyes and amazing hair and the best fashion sense I've ever seen.  Went on a couple dates but we never kissed.  We both wanted a serious relationship but she kept spending too much of her time having fun with her silly friend and not me.  She wanted me but I don't like being ignored.  She's a 9.

-V, 27, Polish.  5' 11", works in Finance, long legs, blonde hair, big blue eyes and perfect skin.  I chased her online for 8 months until she agreed to meet me.  I wanted a relationship but she just wanted to bang.  So we did on our third date.  She was sort of a lousy lay but she looked damn good laying there taking it and did everything I told her to.  She still wants me to come back to see her.  Terrible communicator but an all around 10.

-L, 24, Colombian.  Doctor, c cup, great body and full lips.  I flew to Colombia to visit her and we stayed at a resort out in the desert where we fooled around but never slept together.  We talked about being a couple but I wasn't able to get back to see her for a month so things sort of fizzled out.  A solid 8.

-V, 30, American.  Flew out to Utah to see her.  She lied to me and told me she was 23, petite little body with B cups.  She was desperately looking for a way out of her family situation which I didn't want to get involved with.  We just fooled around a bit.  She's bisexual.  I found out on the last day she was a huge liberal with a head full of woke nonsense.  She's a 7.

-E, 27, Russian.  She grew up in Germany.  Miss Europe contestant, tall, massive fake tits, some plastic surgery on her face (I don't like that), dark personality, absolutely killer body, bisexual and batshit crazy but really cool to hang out with.  Very down to earth for a woman with those kinds of looks.  Didn't sleep with her, just fooled around.  She's a 10 but parts of her are fake.

-A, 24, Colombian.  A petite little doll with a big personality.  We agreed to be a couple after a few days of dating.  Took her on a trip to Paris and London for a week.  Doesn't speak a lick of English and my Spanish is poor so it was hard to have a relationship.  I chose not to fuck her but we just fooled around, great BJs.
Things fizzled out after the trip.  She's an 8.

-E, 26, Russian.  We met up in Vienna.  Miss St. Petersburg runner-up a few years ago.  B cups with perfect nipples, long legs, slender body and never wore a bra.  She's bisexual.  We banged on the first date and didn't leave the hotel room for 3 days except to eat.  She was my first and only squirter so far.  I was on a cycle of Dianabol at the time so we ended up having sex about 12 times per day until she told me she had to "retire it".  She became very possessive after we saw each other and it pissed me off but she did later apologize.  She's a 9.

-J, 26, German.  My current girlfriend.  Tall, slim, very fit, high energy, amazingly confident and fun.  A stuntwoman, huntress, EMT and all around cool chick.  She's a 10.  We just got back from spending a week in Miami and Orlando where I watched her frolic on the beach.  No further details than that at this time
https://scontent-ord5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/458356738_10169531347980602_6877900970145702622_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=vvgsi1PZLHwQ7kNvgFGl4Ff&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&_nc_gid=A-vf916LqGOX0YhQvAHeKEG&oh=00_AYDC0k7E7AoAAqvzzwYa8o4z3dDKQ2eZfe2KJdGf-O-DaA&oe=66DE707E
Posted with permission.

Things I have learned:

-Woman don't care about your looks unless you're short and weak
-Don't be rude, inappropriate or a liberal faggot.  DON'T BE A PUSSY.  But no need to be a 'tough guy' either
-Making a big effort sets you apart from other men.  Like traveling to another state or country just for them
-Always show up to a date with FLOWERS.  Red roses will make a girl's head spin.  If she asks for gifts before you meet up, tell her to get fucked
-A first date should always be dinner.  Spend at least $150 on food and drinks at a nice restaurant.  So don't take her to fucking Chili's, Outback or just for coffee
-Girls who grew up without a dad are really easy to sleep on the first date
-If she's attractive and over 30 but never married she's fucking insane
-Having money really helps but very few women I've dated wanted any gifts or expensive things.  They just like the idea of security
-Don't waste your time with liberal women unless you're a libtard yourself (why are you on ARFCOM?)
-European women love a man who is ex-military and knows about guns.  They all want to shoot guns with you!
-Being a gentlemen sets you apart from other guys
-Being a good conversationalist sets you apart from other guys
-Dressing nicely sets you apart from other guys

I seriously want a normal, steady relationship that leads to a long and healthy marriage.  I have two kids already but I want to have 3-4 more.  I love the idea of a big family.  I may have missed my best opportunity with "C" as she was the most stable and best fit for me.  I really don't know what I was thinking there.  A lot of these women are great at first then slow roll out the craziness over a period of a few weeks or months.  Are any of them normal?  Am I expecting too much as a 41 year old serial dater of women in their 20's?

But feel free to ask whatever you want or criticize to your little heart's content.  Tell me I'm a woman hating misogynist for compiling this long list of women and rating their looks and personalities or because almost all of them want to fuck me by the 3rd date.  IDGAF bro.  Or stay and learn something and quit being a middle aged loser like I could have been if I didn't decide to end my marriage, hit the gym, buy new clothes and stop being a depressed pussy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84227/James_2_jpg-3313092.JPG
If my Shrek looking ass can do it, so can you.

Fire away.
View Quote

There's a lesson here--look at what you said about the "one that got away":

"-C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9."

Out of your entire list, as a guy with the experience of 17 years of happy marriage so far, this was the only girl who I would want to even talk to, much less consider a relationship with.

All the rest sound like girls to have fun with, but that's all they have to offer. If you want a real relationship and marriage, what matters is who she is as a person, not all the other stuff. What she's done with her life tells you a lot about who she is. That girl is in a class of her own compared to the rest.

That being said, it's good you moved on--you didn't deserve her, and she deserves much better than you!

ETA: she could have been a 5 compared to all the rest and my position would not change.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

Probably true. I'm gonna try pulling the "I'm too old" card first and see where it goes from there.
View Quote
you'll be first to be drafted and first to be sent to the front lines.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#22]

That would be helpful, but not those inky waitresses.
View Quote
MA

COME OVER HERE AND HIT ON THESE HOT DIRTY INKY SLOOTS FOR ME
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:
View Quote
no poon for you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:01:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
MA

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That would be helpful, but not those inky waitresses.
MA

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
MA
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:20:37 PM EDT
[#26]
For those who don't know what MSM is it's bisexual or gay men having sex with bisexual or gay men.

For the record I'm neither gay nor bisexual nor have I ever indulged in MSM

When you are testing for STDs you constantly get asked about MSM because the STD rates are so high among the gay and bisexual make population

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_1868-3314495.jpg
View Quote
Ok just keep dashing my dreams
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 8:09:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Naamah] [#27]
For those who don’t know what MSM is it’s bisexual or gay men having sex with bisexual or gay men.

For the record I’m neither gay nor bisexual nor have I ever indulged in MSM

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_1868-3314495.jpg
View Quote

It’s almost like unchecked promiscuity comes with unpleasant consequences.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 8:51:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Ok just keep dashing my dreams
View Quote

RED DWARF | Cat: “Heartbreaker!”
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

It’s almost like unchecked promiscuity comes with unpleasant consequences.
View Quote

State of California seems to be concerned https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/CDPH%20Document%20Library/Gay-Bisexual-Men-STDs-Infographic.pdf

Link Posted: 9/7/2024 11:40:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Curare] [#30]
Regarding strength, muscular guys fuck more and women preferentially fuck more muscular men:

Attachment Attached File

Also, women are more likely to orgasm with a muscular partner.

Regarding wealth, women love that security. They love to be the one married to a doctor in their peer group. Or the one seeing the guy who is retired at 40, traveling the world.

Keep up the great work, OP. For the haters out there, he is simply doing what his DNA is telling him to do. Maybe you should too.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 4:34:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Curare:
Regarding strength, muscular guys fuck more and women preferentially fuck more muscular men:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41811/IMG_3508_png-3315654.JPG

Also, women are more likely to orgasm with a muscular partner.

Regarding wealth, women love that security. They love to be the one married to a doctor in their peer group. Or the one seeing the guy who is retired at 40, traveling the world.

Keep up the great work, OP. For the haters out there, he is simply doing what his DNA is telling him to do. Maybe you should too.
View Quote

Women are more likely to orgasm with a man who actually understands the female anatomy and cares about making sure he does what's needed for her to orgasm.

It also helps if she actually has romantic feelings for him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 8:10:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Curare] [#32]
Originally Posted By CMiller:

Women are more likely to orgasm with a man who actually understands the female anatomy and cares about making sure he does what's needed for her to orgasm.

View Quote

If that was the case why do some women orgasm during rape? Probably not romantic feelings.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#33]

If that was the case why do some women orgasm during rape? Probably not romantic feelings.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41811/IMG_1073_jpeg-3316025.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CMiller:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41811/IMG_1073_jpeg-3316025.JPG

How did "more likely" turn into absolute statements without exception?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm going to let you win this one if you believe a statistically significant outcome does not mean "more likely."
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:27:19 AM EDT
[#35]
So do steroids make your junk shrink or do men take steroids because they already have small junk?
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:35:23 AM EDT
[#36]
So not aviators?

Look At His Shadow! - Community (Episode Highlight)
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#37]
you'll be first to be drafted and first to be sent to the front lines.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/planet-of-the-apes-charlton-heston-992.gif
View Quote

Did you post this thread yet? https://www.businessinsider.com/moving-thailand-from-us-save-money-living-abroad-travel-2024-9
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Did you post this thread yet? https://www.businessinsider.com/moving-thailand-from-us-save-money-living-abroad-travel-2024-9
View Quote
negative.

all you, bud.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:36:50 PM EDT
[#39]
neck tattoo, couple felony convictions, ankle monitor, a beat down Altima, and some 40s and blunts and my man Cliff556 will be drowning in pussy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AS556:

Cliff you should get a neck tattoo
neck tattoo, couple felony convictions, ankle monitor, a beat down Altima, and some 40s and blunts and my man Cliff556 will be drowning in pussy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:50:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#40]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

That’s the way to own a page in this thread.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

That’s the way to own a page in this thread.

Nah

Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
So do steroids make your junk shrink or do men take steroids because they already have small junk?

Gigachad has entered the chat

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top