TreeTop!

WTF is this "Mr Wilson" shit?
Link Posted: 11/9/2009 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#6]

i always get a kick out of the Zumbo entry

Link Posted: 11/9/2009 10:49:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Ammo Fort......

Imbroglio Prolific poster from the early days who claimed he owned "a .38 and a .22, that's all." Went to a California hometown gathering and was a complete anti-social retard. He even went as far as to bring his video camera and was recording other members guns, wives and license plate numbers after repeated requests to stop.  After seeing some other AR15.com members at a local gunshow he went on-line and called them "Agent Provacatures."  For a long time many members wrongly believed that Imbroglio was the troll account of Paul (California Moderator).
Link Posted: 11/9/2009 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#8]
NSFJojo Early poster who posted pics of himself dressed as a Ninja. People started refering to him as a "Mall Ninja" so he did what any AR15.com member would do. He registered for shot show under the name "Mall ninja" and attended the show with that on his shot show badge <g> He volunteered to be tasered at the Shot show and won a free Taser, how cool is that!? He then demonstrated his mad strip club skilzs at some of Vegas' finest establishments.
Link Posted: 11/9/2009 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit.

I never read the McUzi rant.

I read it out loud to my fiance and I was laughing so hard there were tears streaming down my face.  She didn't think the rant was nearly as funny as watching me try to read it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2009 10:57:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AR15fan] [#10]
TXNK.....
Link Posted: 11/9/2009 10:57:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By krpind:
Ammo fort came from Taxman actually building an ammo fort in his house and posting the pics of himself inside of it.

LOL.....I still laugh when I think about it.

Best thread ever!
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:
BTT to check archive status.  

Interesting...  Site Staff won't tack it, but they'll bump it to keep it from the Archive.

I actually do not mind this at all!  Thanks!

Oh, and these modifications/additions, I'll do what I can to update, but of course I'll need sources (links if available) and some time and patience - I'm in the process of moving.

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 3:17:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By ZR2:
Originally Posted By FACTS:
Arfpocalypse Now zombie comic one and two.

Needs a link here.

Part 1

Part 2 (87 days later)

Awesome threads.

that was friggin funny!
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 3:52:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh yeah, tag!
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#15]
101 edited to correct "Fire on a Plane" to reflect the proper credit to ARFCOM member TREETOP.

Thanks for the correction and link, Aviator!

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By AeroE:
Way past time for "tactical wheelbarrow" and GunKid to make the hall of heroes.

Rebel Gray should also be mentioned; traitor or not, it's part of the site history.

Details?

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for the help man
Link Posted: 11/15/2009 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Just a reminder, do not threaten site staff ever.

Especially if you are full of it.

Doesn't matter how long you have been here.
BABNANAS
Link Posted: 11/15/2009 11:46:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Might want to add +1

oh and +1
Link Posted: 11/15/2009 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Gotta TAG this one.
Link Posted: 11/15/2009 12:01:33 PM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By mhoffman:

Rebel Gray should also be mentioned; traitor or not, it's part of the site history.

Details?

_MaH

http://www.cicentre.com/spycase/ANDERSON_Ryan.htm

Link Posted: 11/15/2009 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By toaster:

Details?

_MaH

http://www.cicentre.com/spycase/ANDERSON_Ryan.htm

Tactical Wheelbarrow was that one picture, right?  Was the guy holding it GunKid?  Just want to get the facts straight for entry.

Also, RebelGray was the traitor's screen name?

Actually, if you wouldn't mind, could you write the entry for these and I'll update the OP?

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/15/2009 2:21:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By berto187:

BABNANAS

Babnanas?

How is it I miss all the epic stuff

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/15/2009 3:21:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: toaster] [#25]
RebelGray was the traitor, as alluded to in the link I posted. As for me writing up an entry for Arfcom 101?

Dude, I suck at writing.

Link Posted: 11/17/2009 11:38:21 PM EDT
[#26]

BABNANAS

Babnanas?

How is it I miss all the epic stuff

_MaH
Locked but still active.

Read the OP then the reasons for lock. That thread is as long as this one and only took about 18 hours.

Hope your move is going well!!!!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=954896

Link Posted: 11/17/2009 11:46:37 PM EDT
[#27]

BABNANAS
This needs to be on there ASAP.

Link Posted: 11/18/2009 7:23:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ops144:

Needs a link here.

Part 1

Part 2 (87 days later)

Awesome threads.

that was friggin funny!

never saw till now......very funny!!!

Link Posted: 11/19/2009 3:20:21 AM EDT
[#29]

Originally Posted By Libertyhillguy:

Originally Posted By ops144:

Needs a link here.

Part 1

Part 2 (87 days later)

Awesome threads.

that was friggin funny!

never saw till now......very funny!!!

Thanks ZR2, that is epic.

And of course to Steve_T_M.

Non-members buy a membership. The greatest.

Link Posted: 11/25/2009 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#30]
OST to stay updated
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#32]
OST
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 4:11:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mhoffman] [#33]
Added Karma/OMG IT SPINS archive thread link to 101 entry (Thanks NorCal)

Added mfingar to the 101 –– long overdue.

Sent IM to Steve_T_M, hoping we can find the missing images out of Arfpocalypse Now 2 - 87 Days Later (these contributions are really overdue for recognition, and I'd like to preserve the entirety of both stories).

Working on entries for Babnanas and RebelGray.  ETA: Entries posted.

_MaH

ETA: Added a short, poignant, video explanation of the incident to the Zumbo entry.
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#34]
I may have laughed at the shit in the stall story if several things much much worse had not happened to me involving shit...

The most publicly humiliating event involved expelling a spectacular and much MUCH worse than usual smelling shit bomb containing almost 2 weeks of hospital food all over a pretty Navy nurse. I was in traction for my neck fracture, 2 weeks of no movement and morphine pump and solid hospital food, initially being too embarrassed to poop in a bed pan in a room with 3 other Marine patients which would have required a nurse or Corpsman help me since I was in traction. After two weeks even the morphine which was being used for pain was not enough for me to handle the pain in my stomach.

A pretty nurse was making the rounds was my cue and for some stupid reason I asked for help. In retrospect I should have just let my stomach burst and kill me.  Her answer to my dilemma was what she called a “Fleet” I had no idea WTF a Fleet was but it sure sounded mundane. She came back with a Fleet which turned out to be an enema.  She lifted my legs sort of like a mom would while changing a child’s diaper. She put the tube “up me bum”, emptied it, placed me on the bed pan and said it would fix me right up and she’d be back in 15.
Nope didn’t work… she leaves comes back and gives me a 2nd one.

Lifts my two legs up again like a baby’s and I guess two enemas and the movement of the tube out of my butt woke things up back there and the second the tube left my tightly clenched balloon knot, I proceeded to evacuate my bowels and spray shit both hard balls of it and a seriously horrible smelling thick brown liquid the consistency of a good stew or goulash and finally poop that appeared to be the consistency of caulk but not crisp and white I know it wasn’t white because I would have not been able to see it all over her white nurse’s uniform and her white (as in Caucasian) arms and face.

To say I that I shit all over this poor woman is a drastic understatement.  Buried her would probably be a more appropriate term.  The odd but by no means worse thing was that as I deflated like a balloon full of Satan’s brew and blew 2 weeks of shit all over this woman… All she did was say “oh, oh , oh my, oh…

And the other 3 inured marines in the room of course had to give me pardon the pun shit. They all started screaming and laughing calling me a nasty SOB etc. Another nurse and corpsman came in later and cleaned me up. Thankfully I never saw that nurse again.  They don’t pay them nearly enough… no matter how much it is.

I had a very similar incident to the other guys shit story after taking Cipro after a surgical infect. It made the good bacteria die off causing something similar to Really bad food poisoning. I lost 55 lbs in a month of extreme illness almost kill me. The first day I painted the walls of our bathroom at home with shit and vomit. I’d get grossed out would throw up which would push poop out. Finally I was too exhausted to try to spin to hit the right end on the toilet. I stood there VERY sick just shitting myself and vomiting while standing in the shower.  My wife doesn’t get paid enough either… and too bad shit doesn’t squeeze through shower drains.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2009 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By BadShovelhead:
I may have laughed at the shit in the stall story if several things much much worse had not happened to me involving shit...

The most publicly humiliating event involved expelling a spectacular and much MUCH worse than usual smelling shit bomb containing almost 2 weeks of hospital food all over a pretty Navy nurse. I was in traction for my neck fracture, 2 weeks of no movement and morphine pump and solid hospital food, initially being too embarrassed to poop in a bed pan in a room with 3 other Marine patients which would have required a nurse or Corpsman help me since I was in traction. After two weeks even the morphine which was being used for pain was not enough for me to handle the pain in my stomach.

A pretty nurse was making the rounds was my cue and for some stupid reason I asked for help. In retrospect I should have just let my stomach burst and kill me.  Her answer to my dilemma was what she called a “Fleet” I had no idea WTF a Fleet was but it sure sounded mundane. She came back with a Fleet which turned out to be an enema.  She lifted my legs sort of like a mom would while changing a child’s diaper. She put the tube “up me bum”, emptied it, placed me on the bed pan and said it would fix me right up and she’d be back in 15.

Lifts my two legs up again like a baby’s and I guess two enemas and the movement of the tube out of my butt woke things up back there and the second the tube left my tightly clenched balloon knot, I proceeded to evacuate my bowels and spray shit both hard balls of it and a seriously horrible smelling thick brown liquid the consistency of a good stew or goulash and finally poop that appeared to be the consistency of caulk but not crisp and white I know it wasn’t white because I would have not been able to see it all over her white nurse’s uniform and her white (as in Caucasian) arms and face.

To say I that I shit all over this poor woman is a drastic understatement.  Buried her would probably be a more appropriate term.  The odd but by no means worse thing was that as I deflated like a balloon full of Satan’s brew and blew 2 weeks of shit all over this woman… All she did was say “oh, oh , oh my, oh…

And the other 3 inured marines in the room of course had to give me pardon the pun shit. They all started screaming and laughing calling me a nasty SOB etc. Another nurse and corpsman came in later and cleaned me up. Thankfully I never saw that nurse again.  They don’t pay them nearly enough… no matter how much it is.

I had a very similar incident to the other guys shit story after taking Cipro after a surgical infect. It made the good bacteria die off causing something similar to Really bad food poisoning. I lost 55 lbs in a month of extreme illness almost kill me. The first day I painted the walls of our bathroom at home with shit and vomit. I’d get grossed out would throw up which would push poop out. Finally I was too exhausted to try to spin to hit the right end on the toilet. I stood there VERY sick just shitting myself and vomiting while standing in the shower.  My wife doesn’t get paid enough either… and too bad shit doesn’t squeeze through shower drains.  

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 11:44:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BadShovelhead:

I can't breath, laughing too hard....

I hope she didn't have her mouth open!
Link Posted: 11/26/2009 1:33:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Just realized reading the OP and see we don't have a XDBACKUPGUN post in here.

Can anyone find the ownage in the archives? I looked and failed.
Link Posted: 11/26/2009 1:38:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: max229] [#38]

I don't have a link but I do have this. Thanks SGB.

Link Posted: 11/26/2009 1:41:45 AM EDT
[#39]
I still don't understand why this has not been stickied. It would beat seeing 87.000 posts with someone asking what is "fo."
Link Posted: 11/26/2009 1:52:30 AM EDT
[#40]

Originally Posted By max229:

I don't have a link but I do have this. Thanks SGB.

http://media.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=14354

HA...that made me chuckle. Did it go away?

Link Posted: 11/26/2009 2:21:59 AM EDT
[#41]
TAG
Link Posted: 11/26/2009 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By AtomicPunk09:
I still don't understand why this has not been stickied. It would beat seeing 87.000 posts with someone asking what is "fo."

It was tacked for a while back in the earlier part of the year, but I don't think we're going to see it get tacked again.

The reason for why I suspect that is because TBK1, who has the power to tack, instead made a post in this thread specifically to keep it out of the archives.

Obviously, there's mod/staff support for the continuation of this thing, but it doesn't look like it's going to be tacked again.

Instead, it's your job to bookmark the thread and link to it whenever you see someone asking a question that's answered in this thing

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/27/2009 12:11:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/29/2009 7:08:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Fudd definition added to the 101.

Originally Posted By WILSON:
Has the ChevroFreak thread been mentioned already?

Details?

_MaH
Link Posted: 12/8/2009 9:03:16 PM EDT
[#45]

you should add the Only_Hits_Count thread and related pit thread

it was pretty epic

Link Posted: 12/8/2009 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By flyfishnepa:

you should add the Only_Hits_Count thread and related pit thread

it was pretty epic

Babnanas!

_MaH
Link Posted: 12/8/2009 9:28:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vermont2nd] [#47]

Off to use the search function.

ETA:  Search yielded nothing from either current threads or the archives.
Link Posted: 12/8/2009 10:33:26 PM EDT
[#48]

Please share...

Link Posted: 12/8/2009 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#49]
bump
Link Posted: 12/9/2009 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Where can I find the McUzi rant in context (thread)?
Page / 25
ARFCOM 101 (Page 9 of 25)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top