Link Posted: 12/8/2022 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
5G turned me into a newt
View Quote

you must have gotten the vax with the really early nanobots. the goal was to turn folks into transexual communist loving sheeple. not newts. but newts are cool . you will make someone a fine pet.

Link Posted: 12/8/2022 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Been hearing shit like this ever since cell/mobile phones came out. And I don't know of, nor have I ever heard of, 1 single person who has died due to the actual use of their phone.

Using it while driving and then dying in an accident? Sure. Thousands of times. But that wasn't the fault of the cell phone. That was driver stupidity.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who is 'us'?

Humans?
Penguins?
Walruses?
Cats?
Dogs?
Ponies?
Pirates?
Spiders?
Midcaps?
View Quote

Walruses is the only word with 'us' in it.

Walruses are also cats.

Cats can climb.

Climbing makes you closes to the sun.

Closer to the sun, absorb more rads.

Cats are radioactive.

Cats are killing us, case closed.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Countless geek groups with far more expertise, and you ask here, where we can’t even agree that .45ACP is the Lord’s round?
View Quote

You made me laugh. I needed that, thank you.

Yes smart phone are absolutely killing us slowly by making the majority dumber.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And our posture and causing traffic accidents. You're more likely to die in a car crash due to someone dicking with their phone. The RF ain't going to hurt you. No, not even with the micronanowhatever injected with the jabs or microplastics or whatever they're clutching pearls about these days.

Put the phone in your pocket, stand up straight, walk to a gym and start lifting weights. You'll live longer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Killing our minds and social skills maybe, but otherwise no.  The RF radiation is non-ionizing radiation.

And our posture and causing traffic accidents. You're more likely to die in a car crash due to someone dicking with their phone. The RF ain't going to hurt you. No, not even with the micronanowhatever injected with the jabs or microplastics or whatever they're clutching pearls about these days.

Put the phone in your pocket, stand up straight, walk to a gym and start lifting weights. You'll live longer.

Prolonged use can lead to all sorts of eye problems as well, including macular degeneration and blindness.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And to answer your question, I was raised by a firearms instructor. I’ve had guns in the palms of my hands since I was three.
View Quote

Thats a long time to hold a gun. Also impressive to be able to type with guns in you hands.

Welcome new guy
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Social media is killing us.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 2:00:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's retarded When I took AP Physics in high school 30+ years ago, we were lectured at great length on the differences of the electromagnetic spectrum, and ionizing vs non-ionizing.  How can a college physics 101 type class NOT cover that ?!?!?!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This wouldn't be covered in PY101 or 102.

That's retarded When I took AP Physics in high school 30+ years ago, we were lectured at great length on the differences of the electromagnetic spectrum, and ionizing vs non-ionizing.  How can a college physics 101 type class NOT cover that ?!?!?!
Because it's kind of complex stuff?
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Haha, internet research for truth? That's rich. Been dead for about a decade. Now turn your programming back on and shut up slave.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
5G turned me into a newt
View Quote

You too? Wanna hangout?
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 3:39:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes, next time your in an airport look around you and see how many brain-dead idiots are walking through the airport with their faces looking down at their phones instead of looking ahead as to where they are going.  Its sickening.  Last time I swear I was the only one looking ahead.  I am surprised more people are not run over crossing the street.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top