Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's no such thing as a "Boogaloo boys" movement.

Some white guys wore PCs and bright prints.

That's it. That's the story.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I believe shortly after that they were nicely told to leave.

I never saw them there.  Word traveled fast in the crowd about the guy in the skull mask.
View Quote

Agent provocateurs, like that dumbass dude saluting during the Trump presser before the election. Turned out he was an Occupy (commie) member...
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:53:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey look, fantasy land morons in your basement dwellIng Hawaiian gear!
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#4]
FBLM with rusty barbed wire right up the ass.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Whole lotta people grasping at straws to try and figure it out.  It’s got me laughing my ass off over here.  Keep trying simpletons but you will neva get this, lalalalala.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:56:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Maybe, just maybe both groups reported by the media aren't the full picture.
It's almost not all boogs are racist and not all BLM are commies. Getting those that aren't those together is a good thing. This is where "diversity is our strength" is real and true.

Living in a echo chamber leads to tribalism.
It is much more difficult to reach out to others than it is to build walls.

View Quote

Any member of BLM that will not say "all lives matter" is a Marxist POS. Any BLM person is a racist.
You can be black without bowing to BLM.
All Antifa are terrorists.
Black, white, they are the enemy.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:58:11 AM EDT
[#7]
So many networks and Antifa in here right now.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:58:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't believe those Boogbois are on our side. I think they are Antifa.
Clothes do not always make the man.
View Quote

It is most CERTAINLY this. The white people in that crowd are "allies". The issue is that if and when they start shit, it will be blamed on the right. Who the hell would wear a bandanna with "boogaloo" actually written on it?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So we CAN all just get along?

View Quote
Yeah right, they're likely just Antifa or another leftist org in a different uniform...

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:07:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Great point.  False flag operation from ANTIFA?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny how all these "boogbois" that are marching with BLM happen to be late teen/early 20s whereas those on forums tend to be working professionals in their middle years.
Great point.  False flag operation from ANTIFA?

And look really really soft.  Like their slung rifles are going to tip them forward on their faces.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There is zero chance that these dudes were boogs.  Look at what they are wearing, the guy on the far left of the first pic is trying way too hard to look "boog".  This is to establish optics before they pull off some false flag operation.
View Quote
I would completely agree with you.

They're dressing how people "perceive" them to be. All part of the plan.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So establish the optics that theyre aligned with BLM, then perpetrate a "false flag" with now having evidence to link them to BLM?  That'd be a pretty poor bit of operational planning if they were hoping to tie it to those on the right...

The truth is that the "boogaloo" movement has general roots in simply being armed resistance against the government, and that appeals to both sides. Whether it's pro gun conservatives against anti gunners in the government, or far leftists looking to stand up against the entire current system of the US as we know it, or simply identify with the anti police aspect that many younger "anarchists" adhere to. The boog is a meme, not a cohesive group, so the idea does appeal to both sides of the greater political spectrum but for different reasons.
View Quote

^^ This^^

The Boog concept was a line in the sand against tyranny. An extreme gun control measure that is against the core founding principles of the Constitution. A very simple ideal.

Since Richmond we have as Americans endured the Virus antics whether right or wrong, that have continued to damage this country and question it's leadership.

The Floyd incident from my perspective is not about race but a GROUP of officers abusing their power leading to the death of a man. It was politicized and co-opted once the race card was played.

The bottom line is the blue line is going to get it's wings clipped. Too many visual national incidents in the past and Floyd tipped it all off. Blue line got majorly played by standing by while more lives and property were destroyed on the news for weeks. Following orders.

The cucking that followed filled the gaps.

Now we have WuFlu v2.0 ramping up. More orders to be followed.

Rinse and repeat.

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There’s no such thing as a “Boogaloo boys” movement.

That’s it. That’s the story.
View Quote

The Boog Hawaiian shirt has been hijacked by the Left/ Antifa crowd. It creates confusion and has become a symbol that has already been defined as rightwing. So lefties doing leftie things in Boog shirts registers as righties doing these bad things. Example Seattle. The CHOP. Antifa ain't got no boundaries. They were already organized and this is useful psyops shit for them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:18:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Anyone who marches with them is no friend of mine

And this "boog" movement was hijacked a while back...you kids better come up with another deal cause youre gonna be lumped in as anarchists white supremacist whether you like it or not now.
View Quote

Catalina Wine Mixer
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Black Samurai is a nice touch
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

LOL, the one apparent black guy appears to be laughing at them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am not buying it, it looks like there are Nazis in the crowd.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/98989/Screenshot_at_2020-07-05_11-05-54_png-1490982.JPG

LOL, the one apparent black guy appears to be laughing at them

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Lol nope dont trust blm
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O4PCQddK8M

Russian news is on it.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

An Antifa flag flying high on the left side of the stage.  No thanks.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Meh the whole Booj meme has been co-opted by Antifa back at the beginning of the whole George Floyd thing.
View Quote

This. The Boog bois went full retard a while ago. All you have to do is look at the pages dedicated to boog shit.

I have no common cause with those who align themselves with my enemy.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That American flag haircut is pretty badass.
View Quote

Fuck yeah, that’s pretty rad.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#23]
The only possible benefit I see to any of this is that if - IF - the BLM and related groups openly push back against further gun control in Virginia (and similar places), it will have more of an effect than a bunch of conservative white guys complaining.

But I get the impression that gun policy isn’t their main jam, the guns are just there as a show of force for their agenda.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Meh, I'm just tired of the bullshit. Folks getting pissed when Democrats push gun control but defending Republicans doing it. In Florida, all we got was "support them, because the Democrats would have been worse." As for LE, I criticize the fuck out of them when they fuck up. I'm still waiting to see what Lobby Day in VA actually accomplished. A show was made and the VA Government laughed it off and said fuck you. Gun control is still coming and it did. Now they're looking at out doing New York or California. Boogaloo boys did their little protest in Michigan and the Governor said "two more weeks, fuck you." The Boogaloo boys went home and angrily typed online and did nothing more.

But hey.... go wear your memes and drink your claw when there is no law.

As for folks attacking LEOs. Yeah, it is happening on all sides. You have radicals on the Left and the Right that want to kill cops. The shitbag that killed Dallas cops while claiming he was associated with BLM or the shitbag that killed the two cops in California and claiming he was associated with the Boogaloo. Both were shitbags from opposite ends of the aisle. Both had similar goals and methods, just different reasons for motivation. Radicalization is happening on both ends of the spectrum and that leads to conflict.

I don't want conflict because nothing good will come of it. No matter who wins, freedom is fucked.
View Quote

Its been interesting to see just how bitter you are over Lobby day.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And the Jamaican Dude from Predator 2.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey look it's that chick from the walking dead

And the Jamaican Dude from Predator 2.

King Willie
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You folks that think this is some kind of antifa false flag op are silly. This is positive PR for the boog boys; why would antifa do that? Goto Walmart and stock up on Reynolds wrap. Especially as one ARFCOMer was there.

I swear if Emilia Clarke rang your doorbell and said she wanted to suck your dick you would scan the street for utility vans and think she was a tranny ATF agent there trying to get a look at your gun collection.
View Quote

I agree with this.

I entirely believe that the BLM leadership is 100% marxist. It’s now primarily white people running the show.

However...  I do not inherently believe that all black people showing up to rallies follow that ideology.

I am glad to see the optics come forth where they can see white people sharing common ground, because they can get some of the leadership’s brainwashing tossed aside.

I want BLM followers to reject marxism and see the light that is a fair capitalist society in which we can hash out their grievances. Hell,  I’m down to eliminate no-knocks on anything short of immediate harm to an innocent person being on the other side of that door.

On the flip side of that coin,  I want black protestors to stop fighting for gang bangers freedoms, so they can start having less violent crime in their neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:01:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#28]
I do not understand why the Right does not realize that there are left-wing militia groups.  They are growing in number and spreading.

The no plate carrier and no mags on them is worn that way as that is what they were given.

Anything Right-wing good or ill WILL be co-opted and infiltrated by the left.  They do it to America, they will do it to Americans.  Look at what happened to the TEA party.  They DO NOT WANT the right to organize, have a unified front or a face.

We DO have arfcommers here that are more then willing to blame/paint LE with a broad stroke of the brush.  Most of these complaints are about Democrat controlled city police.  LE needs to be decoupled from political organizations.  I do not know how that could be accomplished, but it would go a long way to insuring the Police act to protect property instead of standing down via order or targeting via order.  There should be equal protection under the Law and most Cops i have met believe in that.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There’s no such thing as a “Boogaloo boys” movement.

That’s it. That’s the story.
View Quote

Sure there is.  A bunch of fat middle aged guys took pic of themselves wearing hawaiian shirts with their tactical gear as a joke and the media picked up on it.  Now it's a huge underground national movement and a major threat to peace and security of the entire country.  So says the leftist media.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:09:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Black Samurai is a nice touch
View Quote

First thing i thought of

King Willie

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Anyone who marches with them is no friend of mine

And this "boog" movement was hijacked a while back...you kids better come up with another deal cause youre gonna be lumped in as anarchists white supremacist whether you like it or not now.
View Quote

Don’t forget the ones praising it on this very site, in this very thread.  

It’s a dangerous time.  The enemy is everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/84345/85FACFDE-00A1-486A-B159-68C1D5E37DEB_jpe-1491081.JPG

View Quote

Is that really an Antifa flag? Doesn't look like their standard flag. And early on in one of the videos you can see those flags were already up on that stage type area before the BLM protestors marched in. It has been really difficult to find much video on this event for some strange reason.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Wrong. Factually incorrect. Erroneous.
BLM is a race-based, Marxist revolutionary group.
That is what they are. That is what they say they are.
Anti-white. Anti-West. Anti-American. Anti-capitalist.
That is what they are.

I have no desire to 'reach out' to those who hate me, hate my country, and hate my culture.
When 'rejecting tribalism' reaches the point where one can no longer defend themselves or their culture,
it's no longer an example of tolerance, it's an example of suicide.

Show me a single group other than Western whites who treat rejection of tribalism as a virtue.
Show me a single group other than Western whites who treat tolerance as a virture.
Show me single group other than Western whites who so vehemently and reflexively repudiate 'racism.'
I'll wait.

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?
View Quote

Preach it brother. I don’t understand how people don’t recognize this by now
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I guess if you can’t beat them, join them is true.
Shameful.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#35]
The one guy is probably a member here. Someone sells those LARP cage code stickers here. And the American flag mullet is beyond epic. Not sure it belongs at a Marxist event though.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#36]
I posted this about someone who was identified as cj grisham of open carry, dressed in hawaiian shirts and armed, supporting a blm/anti racism/anti police brutality rally, and no one seemed to care....

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It is most CERTAINLY this. The white people in that crowd are "allies". The issue is that if and when they start shit, it will be blamed on the right. Who the hell would wear a bandanna with "boogaloo" actually written on it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't believe those Boogbois are on our side. I think they are Antifa.
Clothes do not always make the man.

They took their cues from Arfcom who said wear their clothing...
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The Boog meme elsewhere online was always about killing cops and overthrowing the government. On Arfcom it was about funny shirts and White Claw because members didn't want their accounts locked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#39]

One mullet to rule them all
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
DK doesn't.... but he didn't "start" it. It just organically grew on its own. Outside of the little echo chamber that is Arfcom. People pushed the killing of cops and overthrowing of the government.
View Quote

Put down the southern poverty law center pamphlet and back away.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:44:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Why are you happy that the Boogs have joined forces with racist, radical Marxists, who hate Western culture and want to destroy America?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So why did you say people here made it about Hawaiian shirts and white claw because they don't want their accounts locked? You basically implied that those using the "Boog meme" were dog whistling about killing cops.

View Quote

That's exactly what he is implying.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/84345/85FACFDE-00A1-486A-B159-68C1D5E37DEB_jpe-1491081.JPG

View Quote

That's not an AntiFa flag. It appears to be the black swan flag mentioned earlier in the thread.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I am not buying it, it looks like there are Nazis in the crowd.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/98989/Screenshot_at_2020-07-05_11-05-54_png-1490982.JPG
View Quote

3 letter infiltrator gonna 3 letter infiltrate
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If this truly a “let’s stand together against .gov overreach” I’m all for it and hope it catches on. I have said more than once the ANTIFA is using BLM as a trojan horse.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I predicted this in another thread... and everyone called me a pot smoking idiot.
View Quote

Uh, get both?

I kid, I kid...
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It is just Miami's usual TBL persecution complex.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 2:08:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Both can be true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I predicted this in another thread... and everyone called me a pot smoking idiot.

Both can be true.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Both you and them can still be right.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, get both?

I kid, I kid...

I never said they were mutually exclusive
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's not an AntiFa flag. It appears to be the black swan flag mentioned earlier in the thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I am reading up more on all the groups that were there.  I believe those flags were "propertarians"

The "Virgina Knight" group denounced association with them because of some of their racial views.

Some of these posters here saying it was antifa there and or false flag etc should really get out to an event or 2 and see it first hand.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Meh, I'm just tired of the bullshit. Folks getting pissed when Democrats push gun control but defending Republicans doing it. In Florida, all we got was "support them, because the Democrats would have been worse." As for LE, I criticize the fuck out of them when they fuck up. I'm still waiting to see what Lobby Day in VA actually accomplished. A show was made and the VA Government laughed it off and said fuck you. Gun control is still coming and it did. Now they're looking at out doing New York or California. Boogaloo boys did their little protest in Michigan and the Governor said "two more weeks, fuck you." The Boogaloo boys went home and angrily typed online and did nothing more.

But hey.... go wear your memes and drink your claw when there is no law.

As for folks attacking LEOs. Yeah, it is happening on all sides. You have radicals on the Left and the Right that want to kill cops. The shitbag that killed Dallas cops while claiming he was associated with BLM or the shitbag that killed the two cops in California and claiming he was associated with the Boogaloo. Both were shitbags from opposite ends of the aisle. Both had similar goals and methods, just different reasons for motivation. Radicalization is happening on both ends of the spectrum and that leads to conflict.

I don't want conflict because nothing good will come of it. No matter who wins, freedom is fucked.
View Quote

So because efforts were ignored by the politicians, the efforts are to be degraded? Way to inspire more people to try dude.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top