BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 4:00:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]
As of today, thanks to that hearing, another 3-4 fence sitters are voting Trump.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just caught highlights and it was disturbing. I used to watch/leave on cspan for hours....I cut cable 8 years ago and damn, it is night and day different.
People didn’t have a clue 25 years ago...but I don’t think anyone has a clue what It has devolved into.
View Quote

Of course it's disturbing, it's a Struggle Session; it's supposed to be.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The system can be easily fixed if the people got of their collective asses. Everyone says "Congress fucking sucks, except for MY CONGRESSMAN!"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Incredible that of the over 300 million people living in this country, over 200 of the dumbest ones managed to be elected to congress as Democrats. What are the odds??!" - Dan Bongino
Government is the symptom, people are the illness. We're a Representative Republic where those Representatives and Senators are elected via direct democracy. The people in office clearly represent the mindset, intelligence, and desires of the people that put them into office. The honest truth is that the idiocy you see before you is the direct result of your neighbors, family, coworkers, and friends going to the voting booth and putting these people into positions of power.

The blaming of elected officials, government agencies, etc.... it is all a scapegoat. The honest truth is that WE THE PEOPLE are to blame. We fucking put them there.  

The system is rigged for incumbents to win, very hard to remove them.
The system can be easily fixed if the people got of their collective asses. Everyone says "Congress fucking sucks, except for MY CONGRESSMAN!"

More broadly, they simply do not know how to do anything about it.

None of our side is taught how to do anything to engage the political process besides vote for the slate of candidates offered by the parties.  By design.

That's not nearly good enough to accomplish anything.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 4:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Then sit back and enjoy the ride, because we ain't voting our way out of this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Again.... people get the government they deserve. Those in office are representative of the will of the people and the majority of the people are shitbags. Government is the symptom, people are the illness.

Then sit back and enjoy the ride, because we ain't voting our way out of this.

And we won't be praying out way of it any time soon, either.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find it funny how people suddenly defend the very things they claim their against all because they're now on "their team".

Just because Barr is working from Trump means he's good. Hell, just because Trump is a Republican means he is Pro Gun. Fucking Michael Bloomberg was a Republican as Mayor of NYC.

https://media.wnyc.org/i/800/0/l/85/1/GettyImages_541481793_WernherVonBraun.jpg

That's memeable, right there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The super cut is here, video at date link.

View Quote

That's over 30 times they did that in a couple hours
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 7:03:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They key part about your statement is the American people did not win anything nor did we learn anything.  

Which is the goal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After sleeping on it, I'm of the opinion it was all a scripted dog and pony show.

Both sides won, nether side lost.

The swamp creatures live, and their respective constituents remain loyal.

They key part about your statement is the American people did not win anything nor did we learn anything.  

Which is the goal.

Some learned a bit. This was meant as a message to the masses that the window has moved dramatically to the left and open murder of LEOs, regular people and destruction of property is perfectly acceptable. Look, even your AG is powerless to stop it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Some learned a bit. This was meant as a message to the masses that the window has moved dramatically to the left and open murder of LEOs, regular people and destruction of property is perfectly acceptable. Look, even your AG is powerless to stop it.
View Quote

Powerless and unwilling are not the same thing
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Then that's a problem with the electorate, not the elected.

Those represented by Nancy Pelosi think she's doing an excellent job. As long as they hold that view, the system can't be fixed.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
View Quote

That's a fact, brother elcope.

There is a direct correlation between the turning away from God, and the decline of this nation.
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Page / 15
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top