User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:59:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This

I hate the fucker but the SS has a job and seeing FJB just standing around with a phone in his hand after this happened with no SS within a few feet of him is crazy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
wtf secret service... a vehicle hits the motorcade and you let the president stand around outside in the rain nearby not unass a potential ambush zone...?

This

I hate the fucker but the SS has a job and seeing FJB just standing around with a phone in his hand after this happened with no SS within a few feet of him is crazy.

I'm over caring about them doing their jobs anymore.  It seems like the SS might be over it, too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Cameraman got there quick.
View Quote

People filming the presidential motorcade doesn’t seem out of the norm.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:07:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
wtf secret service... a vehicle hits the motorcade and you let the president stand around outside in the rain nearby not unass a potential ambush zone...?
View Quote

Why would they? The driver will be known to them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:08:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Lotta Dems getting rammed this weekend.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:09:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Underrated post
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:19:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not a great photo of the USSS on the POTUS.  How about turn away from the incident and focus on the job.  Everybody wants to rubber neck.  

I'm guessing another great job of agents using a black SUV at night for a road closure.  David
View Quote
That'd be my guess.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:20:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:35:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why all the comedy???

This appears to be a serious breech of protection.  Why???
View Quote

We live in Clown world.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:37:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Probably shocked that he shit himself again.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:40:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You’re from Hollywood.  You of all people are probably looking at Biden’s ass.  Look closer at the picture and you can clearly see someone in khakis behind Biden.  

That Agent’s responsibility was to the rear.  Not to mention that picture is a very narrow view.  Pan out and there will be multiple other resources around there.  For fuck sake are people really this stupid?   Wait, don’t answer that…….
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You’re from Hollywood.  You of all people are probably looking at Biden’s ass.  Look closer at the picture and you can clearly see someone in khakis behind Biden.  

That Agent’s responsibility was to the rear.  Not to mention that picture is a very narrow view.  Pan out and there will be multiple other resources around there.  For fuck sake are people really this stupid?   Wait, don’t answer that…….

ROTFL.

Uh huh.

Bet I've spent 27 more years than you working PSD teams.

But sure.

YOU tell me how it's done, sparky.

H
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:43:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ROTFL.

Uh huh.

But sure.

H
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROTFL.

Uh huh.

But sure.

H

LOL. You’re a legend in your own mind there sparky.  

Just admit you didn’t see the Agent behind Biden before you opened the hole under your nose and removed all doubt.  

27 years huh?  You should retire.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:47:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shhhhhh…..

They don’t need any pointers on how to best protect that dickhead.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:48:59 AM EDT
[#13]

What's that in the bag?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:49:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just admit you didn’t see the Agent behind Biden before you opened the hole under your nose and removed all doubt.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROTFL.

Uh huh.

But sure.

H

Are you two going to get a room to fuck, or are we going to have to watch? If so, which senator do ya'll work for?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:52:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

When they're "protecting" you but not really PROTECTING you.

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:53:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Are you two going to get a room to fuck, or are we going to have to watch? If so, which senator do ya'll work for?
View Quote

Why?  Are you auditioning for a fluffer job?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:12:52 AM EDT
[#18]
SHOCKING MOMENT: Car Crashes Into Vehicle In Biden's Motorcade Moments After He Enters SUV
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:14:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Car missed?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:20:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Prayers sent!!
View Quote

For the driver of the car, I hope .
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:25:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Compare and contrast how quickly they shoved Hillary in her limo when she "passed out" vs how they treated Dopey Joe.

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:27:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Thanks for posting this.  Yup, pretty much like I said.  

I’ll go to sleep now and let the tards take the wheel.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:32:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Compare and contrast how quickly they shoved Hillary in her limo when she "passed out" vs how they treated Dopey Joe.

View Quote
Hillary will do more than fire you.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:47:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:00:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Joe Biden always looks stunned.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:13:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:29:26 AM EDT
[#27]

Moments before the crash, the driver could be heard yelling "This is MAGA country!"
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:37:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Moments before the crash, the driver could be heard yelling "This is MAGA country!"
View Quote

Trump probably jumped from the backseat and struggled with the driver for the steering wheel.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:51:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Not the first time something like this has happened:

https://www.thehour.com/norwalk/article/Decades-later-presidential-car-crash-just-a-8258703.php

Decades later, presidential car crash just a memory for Meriden man

March 21, 2008

Two cars collide at a downtown Hartford intersection; everybody is slightly shaken up, one passenger's hand is injured, but otherwise nobody is hurt.

Sounds like the run-of-the-mill mishap that happens several times a day, right? The crumpled cars are moved out of the way, a police officer writes a perfunctory report, insurance cards get swapped back and forth, and that's about the end of it.

Normally that would be true. But not on Oct. 14, 1975. Not when the crash involves the president's motorcade.

When precisely such a crash took place on Talcott Street that night, it briefly made James Salamites of Meriden a semi-celebrity. He ended up on the front pages of newspapers across the country, on various TV talk shows, and even as a contestant on the "What's My Line" game show.

"Really, it was just a traffic accident. That was all. That's how I've always looked at it," Salamites says 32 years later.

For days after the crash, photographers gathered outside the Meriden home where Salamites lived with his family, and requests for interviews came in at a furious pace, he says.

"It was crazy," he says.

Moments later, he acknowledges that the spotlight in those pre-paparazzi days was far less intense. "I can't imagine what it would be like if that happened today with all the media frenzy there is now, it would be worse," he says.

Salamites, then 19, was driving several young friends in his mother's 1968 Buick LeSabre when a Lincoln Continental limousine shot through a red light at Talcott and Market streets. Salamites couldn't stop in time, and broadsided the limo. What he saw next will be with him forever, he says.

"I looked at the other car, and looking at me is President Ford. I recognized him right away I just couldn't believe it," Salamites recalls.

Salamites' car had just rammed the presidential limousine, and for the first few minutes the scene turned very tense.

Salamites has read all the accounts of Secret Service agents with guns drawn, but says he remembers none of that. Instead, his memory is focused on Gerald Ford, staring at him through the windows of the limo and the badly damaged Buick.

Ford had been riding from a Hartford event to Bradley International Airport, accompanied by GOP state Chairman Frederick Biebel and U.S. Rep. Stewart McKinney.

"After the crash, the driver's side window of his car and the president's window were close they were almost eye to eye. I saw the expression on that young man's face when he saw who he'd hit he had this astonished look," Biebel recalled recently.

Biebel vividly remembers the Secret Service responding to an initial fear that the crash was an assassination attempt.

"Stewart, the president and I all ended up on the floor when the cars crashed. We got up and tried to get out of the car the Secret Service was standing outside both doors, preventing us from getting out," Biebel said. "They had their hands over the top of the car with their guns drawn. They were sure it was an attempt on his life."

Federal agents and Hartford police took Salamites and his friends away for extensive questioning, and the Secret Service hurriedly got the limousine moving again. Its speed was limited because a front fender had been mashed against a wheel, but it made it to Bradley airport.

Biebel's hand was broken when it slammed against the limo's partition between the front and back seats. He recalls it was sore on the drive to Bradley; he accompanied Ford on the flight to Washington, and the president's doctor wrapped it in ice.

Salamites was freed after a few hours, and Hartford police concluded that he wasn't to blame at all. Police motorcyclists leading the presidential motorcade had blocked off other streets, but missed the Market Street intersection. So when Salamites drove through the intersection, he had a green light and no reason to suspect that the president's limousine was rushing toward him along Talcott.

Biebel describes Salamites as "a part of history," but fame from the crash was brief.

Salamites and the battered Buick were billed as attractions at a 1976 car show in Hartford, and he encountered dozens of autograph-seekers. Time magazine published a lengthy story about him and the crash, and "What's My Line" invited him to Manhattan to be a contestant.

None of it was very lucrative, and it all died down after a few months, he says.

"With 'What's My Line,' I had to pay my own bus fare there and back. There were some little prizes, but no money. And I had to come home the same night," he says.

Salamites, now 51, is a good sport about discussing it all decades later. When Ford died in December 2006, Colin McEnroe interviewed Salamites on his radio show.

"Ford was a good president, I liked him," Salamites says.

Salamites prefers to talk about what has been important in his life: successfully raising his family. Salamites has worked as a machinist and tool-and-die maker during the decades since the crash. He and his wife, Nancy, own a home on a quiet Meriden street, and live with their children, Bryan, 20, and Jamie, 23.

"They've heard about the accident, but it's not something I say a lot about," he says.

In the 32 years since then, Salamites hasn't had even a fender-bender.

"No accidents and I don't want to have any," he says.
View Quote

link to pics:  

https://www.alamy.com/james-salamites-19-with-his-car-in-meriden-connecticut-on-thursday-oct-16-1975-after-it-was-towed-to-his-meriden-home-on-thursday-salamites-car-hit-us-president-gerald-fords-limousine-as-ford-was-leaving-hartford-on-tuesday-at-night-after-addressing-a-republican-fund-raising-dinner-salamites-said-he-has-had-several-inquiries-about-the-car-ap-photobob-child-image521895305.html
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:38:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Leroy Jenkins lives in Vermont?

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:40:38 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm glad Biden's doctor was there!

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 6:53:27 AM EDT
[#32]
After Joey spent the weekend in Nantucket sucking his thumb
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:16:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Some idiot lost control of his clapped out Ford 500.

SS perimeter security has just exposed a weak spot in their planning.
That could have been a VBIED and made quite a mess.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:53:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:53:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:56:12 AM EDT
[#36]
That checks out it’s Wilmington, better known as a shithole
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:01:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Heres good video

That Secret Service convoy is quite large

View Quote

SS reacted really slow there, sure I’m sure they new it was a car accident but it could have been a distraction.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:18:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Determine the threat first...... it is a crash. They aren't going to tackle him and throw him into a car for every crash. They happen quite often.

CAT was sitting there and on the possible threat.
View Quote

IT's been over 30 years since I went through the training but I believe the first step is cover/shield the principal not stand there craning your neck to see what's going on with the POTUS out of arms reach.  I believe there are a few on this forum who have heard the bang then loud BOOM from a VBIED crashing into something.  David
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:27:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

When they're "protecting" you but not really PROTECTING you.

View Quote
And you want the randoms of the world to know.

Gotta get rid of him before election. Sympathy vote plus new news spun boogyman .
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:43:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You have to be aware to be stunned
View Quote

This, he looks vacant.  No one home for years.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:01:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Underrated post
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Underrated post

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:13:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just wait...CNN will be reporting this as an assassination attempt organized by MAGA extremists.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#43]
He always looks dazed and confused.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#44]
number of shits i have to give is....ZERO

and look at the number of guns around the assholes constantly trying to take people's guns away
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What in the fuck is he holding in his right hand, a tv remote?

Eta - two cell phones, judging from pic two.

One must be his burner he ‘doesnt have’
View Quote

2 burner phones, is'nt there some rule there not supposed to have direct cell phones?  I recall obummer saying that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#46]
How is this different that any other day? The ducking retard always looks confused and stunned.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:43:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Hands up dont shoot?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'd hate to be that guy's insurance company right now.

"You hit WHAT?!!??"
View Quote

no shit.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What security protocol says take POTUS out of his armored vehicle and have him stand on the sidewalk like a doofus?
View Quote

The "Please be a second car/shooter" protocol?

Also unofficially  called the "Clinton" protocol
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What's that in the bag?
View All Quotes

lol
Page / 5
Top Top