Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 51
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I saved mine somewhere when I renewed last.
Was interesting to do it on line.
View Quote
I think they took my old one? It was back when you had to go to Tallahassee office, well for me. Whatever they called it reporting office/region BS.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It means the observers did not see any criminal activity which they could report not that there wasn't any violations of election law.

I am unsure whether the violations you mention would constitute criminal offenses or carry civil penalities.

It was fortunate observers from a GOP administration were there as it likely prevented even more egregious behavior. Why didn't Scott mention this fact at his press conference? Why the false "I ordered a FDLE investigation" nonsense instead?

I'll be overjoyed seeing Nelson suffer an agonizing and heartbreaking defeat at his age. But, the more I see of Scott -- the less upset I will be should he lose. The guy  is a five star "Bush league" bum.
View Quote
I don't like Scott, but in a world where RBG could go tits up literally any second I want that goddamned vote.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
After how many of these threads, and the back and forth, do you really think I give a shit about a bump stock?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But muh bumpstocks
After how many of these threads, and the back and forth, do you really think I give a shit about a bump stock?
Exactly that's the least of my concerns right now. I'd gladly give up a bump stock to keep DEMOCRATS out of power.

Never thought I'd ever say that. But if the DEMOCRATS ever get control we will lose alot more than bump stocks.

But I'm sick and tired of hearing that phase right now.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:34:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yup.... we didn't get much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see the goddamn communists have shown up at the election office now and are outnumbering Americans like 10-1. What the hell? It's almost 11 on a Saturday. There should be a sea of US citizens screaming for blood. Instead I see moveon.org signs and Gollum shirts and hippies
Can you tell me the last time you have seen more than 1,000 conservative Americans going through the halls of the capital at Tallahassee? On any day. We got 300 people at the last 2nd amendment rally, on a Saturday.
Yeah, but we were there.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:40:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think they took my old one? It was back when you had to go to Tallahassee office, well for me. Whatever they called it reporting office/region BS.
View Quote
I up-dated mine about a year ago, and I was able to take my own picture and send it in electronically and got it updated for another 7 years.  Whole thing done on line.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Exactly that's the least of my concerns right now. I'd gladly give up a bump stock to keep DEMOCRATS out of power.

Never thought I'd ever say that. But if the DEMOCRATS ever get control we will lose alot more than bump stocks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But muh bumpstocks

We shouldn't have to give up anything. In reality dems always win. No matter who controls what. When the dems are in control they take what they want.
When Republicans are in control we still have to give up something just to get something else. We keep going this way, pretty soon we won't have anything left to give. Or fight for.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We shouldn't have to give up anything. In reality dems always win. No matter who controls what. When the dems are in control they take what they want.
When Republicans are in control we still have to give up something just to get something else. We keep going this way, pretty soon we won't have anything left to give. Or fight for.
View Quote
Vote that straight R ticket or you are a soros paid shill  because this election is like no other we have ever seen and its the most important one EVER!!!
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I up-dated mine about a year ago, and I was able to take my own picture and send it in electronically and got it updated for another 7 years.  Whole thing done on line.
View Quote
Oh, yeah man sorry if I was saying I didn't know. I just had that conversation with s/o, about the online dealio. But do you remember when you had to wait like 6 weeks?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
You're allowed to renew 150 days prior to expiration. I should be getting my notice in the mail in the next few weeks. Cant come soon enough.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Montana is already purple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
AZ was probably #1 on my list of states to move to -- away from FL.

Now?  WTF?  I guess AZ is cratering courtesy of its proximity to CA?

I guess I should be surprised that it took this long.

Where to from here? Wyoming, Idaho, Montana?
Idaho and Montana will be purple/blue in a few election cycles. Wyoming will follow them.
Montana is already purple.
Montana has been purple for decades. William Clark is also the reason we have campaign finance law today.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Oh, yeah man sorry if I was saying I didn't know. I just had that conversation with s/o, about the online dealio. But do you remember when you had to wait like 6 weeks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, I first got mine in '87.  It was like $150 a year (or maybe it was two), had to get wet fingerprinted and wait for 6 weeks to get it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What chickenshit. Once you concede, you've said, "Good race, I'm out." You can't call out in Poker and then decide to jump
back into the hand once you see the dealers cards. What a POS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What chickenshit. Once you concede, you've said, "Good race, I'm out." You can't call out in Poker and then decide to jump
A concession has no legal standing. It’s a PR tactic.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:57:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You're allowed to renew 150 days prior to expiration. I should be getting my notice in the mail in the next few weeks. Cant come soon enough.
View Quote
Mine never showed up.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Battle of Athens, Tennessee will not happen again. The majority of the people don't care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Palm Beach Co. election supervisor  Bucher told the judge she cant comply with her order because the damaged and recopied ballots done with no oversightb are already mixed with the rest of the ballots.
In other words you can't view our fraud.
Then no votes from your county shall be counted.

Now youse can't voter fraud.
Never pass muster.  No judge is going to throw out everyone's vote and disenfranchise the entire county because the election staff is incompetent and corrupt.
Then that dramatically narrows the options available to pissed-off voters disenfranchised by voter fraud.  Someone is going to start shooting over this.
Battle of Athens, Tennessee will not happen again. The majority of the people don't care.
The majority of the people didn't care in the 1770's either, but a vociferous and obstinate minority very much did care.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:57:17 PM EDT
[#15]
You have the US Marshalls arrest her, charge her in United States District Court under 42 USC 1983: Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer's judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable.

You charge them criminally and sue them in civil court for punitive damages that come out of their own pockets, not the city/county's insurance.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:00:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I vote anarchy. I'm tired of playing games with the left. Purge needs to happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is the only candidate that ran for president two years ago that I trust would go to the mat to combat all this fraud. The absolutely only one.

Whether he is successful at fighting it remains to be seen.
Trump has to be successful. He is the thin orange line between us and anarchy.
I vote anarchy. I'm tired of playing games with the left. Purge needs to happen.
"The anarchy that threatens a degrading society is not its punishment, but its remedy.”

– Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The right thing to do is destroy every single ballot in that county and make them vote again.
View Quote
Any NG troops familiar with the purple finger available to facilitate?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A concession has no legal standing. It's a PR tactic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A concession has no legal standing. It's a PR tactic.
I understand that, it's just a low-life shithead move.
Something that in a more civilized day would have been grounds for a duel.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
FFS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS
YUP, now they get to recount all the fradulent votes

Sec of State should of put a stop to this nonsense days ago
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
FFS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS
YUP, know they get to recount all the fradulent votes

Sec of State should of put a stop to this nonsense days ago, declared Broward and Palm county votes invalid, all of them.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
State elections.  Despite the Feds incredible encroachment on States Rights, they still have some.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why not fucking do something, instead!?

You're telling me that President and his attorneys would be stopped form walking into this place with news crews and documenting things? (assuming they can get proof ahead of time)
State elections.  Despite the Feds incredible encroachment on States Rights, they still have some.
DT

FUCK those commie fucks
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why not fucking do something, instead!?

You're telling me that President and his attorneys would be stopped form walking into this place with news crews and documenting things? (assuming they can get proof ahead of time)
Since when is voting for a Senator a state level election, wouldn't that be a Federal election??
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#meetoo
I still have my old one...Wouldn't dare throw away a CCW that had "Charles Bronson" on it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes, but voting is a federal civil right.
Every fraudulent ballot nullifies a legitimate ballot & therefore violates someone's civil rights.

The .gov should stick it right up the .state's ass this time - just like they do to local PD's with consent decrees.
At this point they could probably even use RICO due to the ongoing fraud - it's organized & it's massive.

And the D's can't even complain about the .gov doing it since we had to listen to them whine about "Muy Russia" for the last 2 years - they asked for more government, this is one time we should give them more government...
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#25]
For those still pissed at Rick Scott, now is the time to remind him that he was Governor and could have prevented this whole mess had he focused on election policy instead of gun control policy.  Remind him that he had fewer votes because his betrayed his base by voting for gun control and the fact that the election results are close to begin with are his own fault.  If he loses his Senate race, it is because he allowed this situation to happen.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:32:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

A concession has no legal standing. It’s a PR tactic.
View Quote
What should happen is the minute someone concedes the state should certify the winner so the whole thing stops - no more fraud, no more counting, no nothing - you admitted you lost & it's over...
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The spoilertarian party strikes again! Doing what the left funds them to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Libertarian voters handed the win to Tester when they wrote in Breckenridge instead of voting Rosendale, who Breckenridge endorsed after he dropped out. Tester would be gone otherwise; the vote was that close.
The spoilertarian party strikes again! Doing what the left funds them to do.
Yep.  Montana got their own Sarvis this year.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I kind of miss that days of my Florida CCW permit having CHARLES BRONSON'S signature on it...LoL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say hello to fuck ups with CCWs now.
Mine was renewed January this year, expires in '25.  Maybe I should go ahead renew again just to get another year.

Mine renews in April of 2019..
FYI:

Your Florida concealed weapon or firearm license is valid for a period of seven years. Approximately 150 days prior to the expiration date of your license, the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS) will send you a renewal form with complete instructions on how to renew your license.
Yes... I'm aware of this.... Soon as I get notification, I'm headed to the tax collectors office in the area that you can renew at.
I kind of miss that days of my Florida CCW permit having CHARLES BRONSON'S signature on it...LoL
Two of mine had his signature. It was awesome.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is true.

But I've felt this way for the last 20 years.  When I was young I was an optimistic Republican.  But then I realized the Republican party really didn't want small government, wasn't really fiscally conservative, and pretty much didn't give a damn about individual liberty.

I'm a liberal (concerned with liberty).  I guess I have to say classical liberal so people don't confuse me with leftist authoritarians, which is what the Democrats are (I actually resent their use of the term liberal).  My primary concern politically comes down to preserving the ideas of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and Bill of Rights, maximizing individual liberty, low taxes and fiscal responsibility.  Those aren't the concerns of modern conservatives.

There is no political party for me.  I accepted that a long time ago.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Politically Homeless. I like that term. I think with the way the RPoFL has treated me. I'm politically homeless.
Your next big article if Spartacus likes it too, that should be the title.
Miami_JBT has my permission to use it.  I think it is the label a lot of people feel but haven't put into words.  And it is timely.
This is true.

But I've felt this way for the last 20 years.  When I was young I was an optimistic Republican.  But then I realized the Republican party really didn't want small government, wasn't really fiscally conservative, and pretty much didn't give a damn about individual liberty.

I'm a liberal (concerned with liberty).  I guess I have to say classical liberal so people don't confuse me with leftist authoritarians, which is what the Democrats are (I actually resent their use of the term liberal).  My primary concern politically comes down to preserving the ideas of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and Bill of Rights, maximizing individual liberty, low taxes and fiscal responsibility.  Those aren't the concerns of modern conservatives.

Get out of my head.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:43:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What should happen is the minute someone concedes the state should certify the winner so the whole thing stops - no more fraud, no more counting, no nothing - you admitted you lost & it's over...
View Quote
Exactly. I consider conceding the equivalent of withdrawing from the race.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
They do it knowing they can get away with it and no one will do anything.  As soon as someone goes off the deep end and does something they will be some radical nut job. Hell, even protesting has lost any of its teeth. Now if 10,000 foridians showed up with fishing poles and ARs slung screaming bloody murder someone may take notice. But that wont ever happen either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Point taken, and you're right. I don't know why this in particular seems more egregious to me. Really it's no different then what we've seen through the FBHO years, Benghazi, FHRC's emails, ect...

Fucking with elections though, the way they're doing it, seems like they're cheating, know they're cheating, know we know they're cheating, and just daring someone to actually nut up and do something about it, just daring us. Regardless of whether it works or not, may eternal fuck be upon them.
They do it knowing they can get away with it and no one will do anything.  As soon as someone goes off the deep end and does something they will be some radical nut job. Hell, even protesting has lost any of its teeth. Now if 10,000 foridians showed up with fishing poles and ARs slung screaming bloody murder someone may take notice. But that wont ever happen either.
I'm willing to put a Dollar General kiddie pool in the Capitol courtyard and throw goldfish in it so we can all claim we're fishing.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm willing to put a Dollar General kiddie pool in the Capitol courtyard and throw goldfish in it so we can all claim we're fishing.
View Quote
Are we allowed to Hike THROUGH the Capitol?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:49:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yeah, but we were there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see the goddamn communists have shown up at the election office now and are outnumbering Americans like 10-1. What the hell? It's almost 11 on a Saturday. There should be a sea of US citizens screaming for blood. Instead I see moveon.org signs and Gollum shirts and hippies
Can you tell me the last time you have seen more than 1,000 conservative Americans going through the halls of the capital at Tallahassee? On any day. We got 300 people at the last 2nd amendment rally, on a Saturday.
Yeah, but we were there.
Thanks for coming
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:50:31 PM EDT
[#34]
What is it with Broward?  Inept Sheriff and elections officials
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
For those still pissed at Rick Scott, now is the time to remind him that he was Governor and could have prevented this whole mess had he focused on election policy instead of gun control policy.  Remind him that he had fewer votes because his betrayed his base by voting for gun control and the fact that the election results are close to begin with are his own fault.  If he loses his Senate race, it is because he allowed this situation to happen.
View Quote
Trust me, I'll be writing that up as an article.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'll write him another letter tomorrow knowing he wont read it. Just like the ones I wrote saying he lost my vote if he voted for SB7026 that he never read or responded to, or the multiple calls I made for that matter. Dude dont care, all he has is some flimsy lawsuit, bitching to the news, a weak spine and a cowardly traitor for his moral character.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, as long as we are actively enroute to a legal Open Carry event/activity.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Does the FL Governor have the powers to appoint Special Officers/Agents?   Dickie Scott needs to Deputize the 715th, 806th and 690th FLARNG Military Police Companies as Special Officers to secure the Broward and Miami-Dade Election Boards to force them to cease and desist all actions, to comply with the Judge's orders.

That or the acting US Attorney General needs to have the US Marshalls secure the buildings and make entry to arrest them all under 42 USC 1983.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Damnit, get out of my head. Thats what I envisioned writing that post.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
That asshole Sheriff should have been outed a long time ago.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The voters have the sheriff a majority of them want.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep, and love him.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do they?

I mean, we are explicitly talking about voter fraud in his county, and he occupies an elected position.

I put forth the opinion that it is not unreasonable to suspect that he is just a hand selected crony installed and maintained in a position of power purely through election fraud.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Do they?

I mean, we are explicitly talking about voter fraud in his county, and he occupies an elected position.

I put forth the opinion that it is not unreasonable to suspect that he is just a hand selected crony installed and maintained in a position of power purely through election fraud.
View Quote
I'm going with this.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm going with this.
View Quote
No connection what so ever.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup, couldn't agree more; that's how this is spun to pro-gun advantage.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Get out of my head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Politically Homeless. I like that term. I think with the way the RPoFL has treated me. I'm politically homeless.
Your next big article if Spartacus likes it too, that should be the title.
Miami_JBT has my permission to use it.  I think it is the label a lot of people feel but haven't put into words.  And it is timely.
This is true.

Get out of my head.
We're supposedly about 5-10% of the population; enough to pay lip service to, but not enough to really direct policy.  Apparently all gun rights voters are in that umbrella as well.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You have the US Marshalls arrest her, charge her in United States District Court under 42 USC 1983: Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer's judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable.

You charge them criminally and sue them in civil court for punitive damages that come out of their own pockets, not the city/county's insurance.
View Quote
What are the criminal penalties for this?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine is up in 2020. I’m pleased to hear it can be renewed online. Wish all professional licenses could be renewed online as well.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:58:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Lead down to 12,000
Page / 51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top