Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 38
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

they do.....I believe about 20 per year are successful.
View Quote
How many of the 20 had the potential to crash the US political system?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#2]
President Trump retweeted this.  Click on the date for video.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:24:41 PM EDT
[#3]
He was in the only cell that had a brand new gallows installed.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
President Trump retweeted this.  Click on the date for video.
View Quote
This is beyond the Clintons. The Clintons are middle management. More powerful players stand much more to lose.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Well ain't that just convenient.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If this is even remotely correct (not) then Barr & Trump would have protected Epstein in a Ft Knox type location and Eppy would have been in full restraint until he delivered the testimony that would have finally put an end to the democratic party.
the perv killed himself.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much impossible.

He was murdered. He had WAYYYYYYY too fucking much to allow him to testify.

Not just on the Clintons. He had dirt on all the swamp and Hollywood. No fucking way was he going to be allowed to testify.
If this is even remotely correct (not) then Barr & Trump would have protected Epstein in a Ft Knox type location and Eppy would have been in full restraint until he delivered the testimony that would have finally put an end to the democratic party.
the perv killed himself.

You sure are putting a lot of effort into this.

You seriously don’t think it’s even a possibility that a man charged with sex trafficking of minors and had many powerful people on his flight log was killed to keep him from spilling the beans?

That’s not even fucking tin foil worthy.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#8]
While recognizing the possibility that Epstein killed himself, while on "Suicide Watch", I, like many other people who are familiar with the cast of characters possibly involved in Epstein's criminal acts am wondering if he did not have some "help", or at the least some neglect in dying.

This guy knew way too much about a LOT of influential people.  There will be a LOT of questions asked about all this.  What is just as important as the method of his dying (alone/aided) is the list of people involved in his criminal acts.

Epstein is dead, and maybe someone needs to pay a penalty for that.  What is more important is the records of his activities, and those influential and powerful people who were his accomplices.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You seriously don’t think it’s even a possibility that a man charged with sex trafficking of minors and had many powerful people on his flight log was killed to keep him from spilling the beans?

View Quote
An inmate death is one of, if not the most scrutinized and investigated thing that will ever happen in prison.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:33:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Ok, so now I wonder, statistically,  how many inmates who were taken off suicide watch within 4 days,  actually are successful at committing suicide in our prison systems.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
An inmate death is one of, if not the most scrutinized and investigated thing that will ever happen in prison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seriously don't think it's even a possibility that a man charged with sex trafficking of minors and had many powerful people on his flight log was killed to keep him from spilling the beans?

That's not even fucking tin foil worthy.
And when FOIA'd, everything will be redacted.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:33:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.

The dude died today. Let’s get some more details other than “immediately ruled a suicide” before we close the books on this one.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Good.

The dude died today. Let’s get some more details other than “immediately ruled a suicide” before we close the books on this one.
View Quote
I agree.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How scrutinized do you think this death will be?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Overheard at Clinton Foundation Headquarters...

"How bout this, he *was* on suicide watch, but then...well, then he wasn't.  Oh wait, that's bad too.  Okay...how's this sound...just spitballin' here....double-secret kinda like suicide watch?  C'mon guys...think"
View Quote
lol!
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seriously don't think it's even a possibility that a man charged with sex trafficking of minors and had many powerful people on his flight log was killed to keep him from spilling the beans?

That's not even fucking tin foil worthy.
Don't worry, the FBI is on the case and we all know they have a spotless track record when investing anyone tied to the political elite, oh, wait. . .
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
How many in-custody deaths get the interest of the FBI, DOJ IG, and the AG himself?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:41:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#19]
No no, it was on purpose because see, we were doing maintenance.............
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Just saw this story... lol, as a few weeks ago I was telling my wife about how the Clintons are going to off this guy like every other guy with a story to tell. Predictable as the sun rising in the east....
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#21]
"Enjoy the show"

I was kinda hoping the movie would have a better ending...
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How many in-custody deaths get the interest of the FBI, DOJ IG, and the AG himself?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea but I've seen a lot of "interest" in these types of things over the years but not much more than "interest. "
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#23]
not seeing much news on the news feeds about epstein, the media already chose to forget it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
inmate deaths are all investigated by the FBI/DOJ with possible referrals to OIA/OIG
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Dumped out in the ocean as per tradition with pedophiles and famous terrorists
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Epstein's body will be cremated before your coffee gets cold. Just wait and see.
Dumped out in the ocean as per tradition with pedophiles and famous terrorists
@ContrarianIndicator

I made the same leap of logic you did when I read the above quote.  
As it has been posted by others it sickens me that this was allowed to happen.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Any word on how he died (hanging, cut wrists, drown, poison, etc)?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The reports are that he WAS on 24-hour suicide watch.  Yet this still happened.

He didn't commit suicide by his own hand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone at NYC's MCC Fed Bureau of Prisons is in a bucket full of shit right now....  Past suicide attempt and not on 24 hour surveillance?
The reports are that he WAS on 24-hour suicide watch.  Yet this still happened.

He didn't commit suicide by his own hand.
@shqype

It needs Epsteins face shopped in if anyone is willing:
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Any word on how he died (hanging, cut wrists, drown, poison, etc)?
View Quote
He choked himself to death.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Don't worry, the FBI is on the case and we all know they have a spotless track record when investing anyone tied to the political elite, oh, wait. . .
View Quote
The G-Men don't even clock in until 9 AM Monday. Then there's the coffee that needs to be made. You know, dental plans and all that.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#31]
The problem with Epstein case is that, to the average American, it smells fishy.  The average person will suspect that some shenanigans are going-on, and will suspect, out of hand, that some sort of cover-up will ensue.

This thing has been ALL over the news, so hard to ignore.   To really blow this up, the only thing that needs happen is for some high-profile names to be mentioned as co-conspiritors/participants..  I reckon that's coming.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#32]
As much as I want to believe the whole "suicide" is shady as fuck, Occam's Razor says he offed himself.

It is my understanding that he was no longer on suicide watch, and was placed into a regular cell by himself.  I don't know how a federal lockup works, but I have worked in a jail setting for nearly twenty years, so I figure their operations are fairly similar to ours.  Here is a breakdown of the difference between suicide watch and regular housing:

First - Suicide Watch.

Inmate makes a suicidal statement or action.  He is removed from his cell, clothing is taken, and he is given a "horse blanket," or a thick quilted gown that is nearly impossible to use to strangle one's self.  No other sheets or clothing are permitted.

Inmate is placed into a "padded" cell (ours has hard rubber on all surfaces).  There are no protrusions that can be used to secure a noose.  There is a camera that can see all the inside of the cell, and there is a microphone in the cell.

There is a grate in the floor for the inmate to shit and piss into.  It is flushed by a button on the outside of the cell.

Jail deputies visually check on the inmate twice every 30 minutes.  The camera monitor is outside the cell, and a deputy never leaves the area (they are relieved by other deputies for piss breaks, etc.).

Inmate can remain in the cell for up to 48 hours.  If they are cleared by mental health staff, then they are given new jail-issued clothing and returned to a regular jail cell.

Mental health staff will follow-up with the inmate over the next several days.  Our jail system is a bit unique in that we have "step down" housing for suicidal or crazy inmates.  We have deputies who have received additional training and are permanently assigned to the "step down" housing.  In addition, each cell has a camera in it, and one staff member in the control pod is assigned solely to watch the monitors.

If they are not cleared, they are sent to a hospital which has a designated floor just for jail and state prison inmates.  The inmate is given a paper suit and a thin foam mattress to keep on the bare concrete floor.

A hospital medical staff member sits outside the secured door and observes the inmate 24/7.

Inmates can stay in the hospital for several weeks to undergo this type of observation if they are not cleared by hospital mental health staff.

Next - Regular jail cells

Most jail cells do not have a camera inside the cell.  Some of ours do, but only for our nutjob crazy inmates.

There are cameras in the areas outside their cells (we call it a "dayroom"), where there are metal tables, payphones, showers, and a sink.

When inmates are not in the dayroom area, they are inside their cell.  Jail deputies physically look into each cell at least once an hour to make sure the inmates are still breathing and haven't dug a tunnel.

Inmates with child sex charges, snitches, and gang dropouts are kept separate from General Population inmates.  These inmates are either kept in Protective Custody (housed with other inmates with similar charges) or may be placed into Administrative Housing.  Ad-Housing inmates are almost always kept in a cell by themselves.

Hopefully this clears things up regarding if he was on suicide watch or had been cleared to return to a regular cell.  If he was truly on suicide watch, there is no way on God's green earth he should have been able to off himself.  If he was in a regular cell, though, it is far more plausible.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Any confirmation the security cameras also "malfunctioned" ?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

While recognizing the possibility that Epstein killed himself, while on "Suicide Watch", I, like many other people who are familiar with the cast of characters possibly involved in Epstein's criminal acts am wondering if he did not have some "help", or at the least some neglect in dying.

This guy knew way too much about a LOT of influential people.  There will be a LOT of questions asked about all this.  What is just as important as the method of his dying (alone/aided) is the list of people involved in his criminal acts.

Epstein is dead, and maybe someone needs to pay a penalty for that.  What is more important is the records of his activities, and those influential and powerful people who were his accomplices.
View Quote
"The records of his activities?"  I hope those suckers are in a building with good fire suppression and burglar proof
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Just saw this story... lol, as a few weeks ago I was telling my wife about how the Clintons are going to off this guy like every other guy with a story to tell. Predictable as the sun rising in the east....
View Quote
It was guaranteed from day 1. Never a doubt in my mind.

And the entire world knows the Clinton's are responsible yet nothing will happen to them... again.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#36]
And the answers better be that Donald J Trump is 100% responsible..................
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#37]
so...was he jerking off when this happened ?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He was in the only cell that had a brand new gallows installed.
View Quote
I read on the NY Post the ceiling is 8-9 foot high and the bed sheets are mad from paper so someone can't do what he did.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:13:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Maybe.  But remember that doing sentry searches is part of our job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As curious as I am, I am staying far far away from this one. I dont even want to know his reg.

You know a single command with that reg ran would have the FBI knocking.
Maybe.  But remember that doing sentry searches is part of our job.
It's a certainty that tens of thousands of ordinary people have already searched Epstions reg at the federal inmate locator, and for weeks past.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Anybody that thinks this fucker killed himself has no idea what has been going on in this country since Reagan finished his term and likely long before that.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Every single rationally thinking being predicted that he was a dead man.  Right after his first "failed attempt", I looked at my wife and said "He's a dead man, he has too much dirt on very powerful people."  She just looked at me and nodded in agreement.
View Quote
So this is your fault. See something, say something.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#42]
You know what this is vaguely similar to? The death of Clinton associate Jim McDougal. Died shortly after being thrown in jail.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#43]
We have Top Men at the FBI investigating this. TOP MEN.

Surely they will uncover everything in their investigation, just like they did with the Mandalay Bay Vegas shooter.  Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

2 medics on a guy they are supposed to be working????????  Lmao.

So are they gonna say he died at the hospital?
View Quote
He dies wherever a medical doctor pronounces him dead.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
To summarize, Jewish Russians killed a body double to take down Hillary and Trump?
View Quote
Careful about the J word
COC violation
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe

Maybe not
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:24:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
ZERO chance of that possibility.
There was nobody on the grassy knoll. There was no magic bullet.
There were wmd’s and Tower 7 was not imploded.
The dude killed himself.
There are no 12 year old girls in prison
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:26:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Epstein used bedsheets?   If so, those bedsheets should be standard issue to all pedophiles in prison.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:29:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You know what this is vaguely similar to? The death of Clinton associate Jim McDougal. Died shortly after being thrown in jail.
View Quote
Yep. James McDougal was one of the first things I thought of when Epstein was arrested and a handful of people were saying he wouldn't be deaded in short order.

I thought, "want to bet?"
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Looks a lot like Bourdain laying on that gurney.. just sayin
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top