[#2]
Rocket attack and Iron Dome going on NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppk_1HsFjuM
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

“Everything it can”
So when do the Iranian jets start bombing runs and when do Iranian troops start a ground offensive into Israel?
I’m calling bullshit. Big talk from someone who prefers terrorism and proxies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quds Force Commander Ismail Qani:

"Iran will do everything it can to achieve the goal of liberating all of the Palestinian soil

The Palestinian people must prepare to take over the administration of their country after the removal of the Zionists"

“Everything it can”
So when do the Iranian jets start bombing runs and when do Iranian troops start a ground offensive into Israel?
I’m calling bullshit. Big talk from someone who prefers terrorism and proxies.

Absolutely.

Iran can't do shit.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:15:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Massive barrage of fast rockets, higher quality than. Usual.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:16:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:16:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m really surprised BLM hasn’t stepped up their attacks on American cities in coordination with the Pali terrorists. Or the FBI for that matter.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:17:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

Why the locals allow them to operate there is beyond me
View All Quotes

It's propaganda going both ways. Israel cut power and blamed it on the jihadis. "See, look what you did!"
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Reuters cam getting sporty.

LIVE: Israel and Hamas escalate bombardments

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's really cool, time lapse?  
I counted about 41 Iron Dome missiles in that photo. At $40,000 a pop, that came out to about $1.6 million in missiles in just that span of time.  I wonder how many of those things they've bought/can afford?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amazing image.  Apparently Iron Dome is on the Right.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1avfPyWYAMRXx8?format=jpg&name=medium

That's really cool, time lapse?  
I counted about 41 Iron Dome missiles in that photo. At $40,000 a pop, that came out to about $1.6 million in missiles in just that span of time.  I wonder how many of those things they've bought/can afford?

Just a really long exposure.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I’m really surprised BLM hasn’t stepped up their attacks on American cities in coordination with the Pali terrorists. Or the FBI for that matter.
View Quote

The 'protests' start this next week, I believe.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#12]
A few more days of this and Gaza will be a fourth world area. No comms, no power, no water, no sewer, no money. Just a bunch of unemployable fucks with no skills or intelligence running around blabbering shit and praying a dozen times a day. Occassionaly abusing women to make them feel better about their pathetic lives.

If Israel vanished tomorrow, Gaza would remain the shit hole that it is.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:20:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Gaza resistance threating to take down the Moshe Aviv Tower in Israel!

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
IDF spokesperson:

* IDF attacks central bank used by Hamas terrorist organization *

Recently, IDF fighter jets attacked a central bank in the Ramal neighborhood of the Gaza Strip, which houses the terrorist organization Hamas' terrorist funds, from which the salaries of operatives of the military wing and the organization's mechanisms are paid. The IDF attacks terrorist targets throughout the Gaza Strip .

Attached is documentation of the bank attack: https: //PERMANENTLY_REMOVED ...
View Quote

Oh! Wheww! I thought they were targeting Washington DC for a second.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:20:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

Why the locals allow them to operate there is beyond me
View Quote

I don’t think you fully appreciate the dedication Hamas has nor how little disregard they have for fellow Palestinians. After they won the Gaza Civil War they simply executed many of the Palestinian Authority Police that surrendered lest they have to again deal with them later.

OK,let me put it to you this way: you are a poor Palestinian guy who much like 60% of the fellows your age hasn’t had a job in 10 years. You don’t want the Israelis to blow up your house because Hamas is going to set up a rocket rail in your garden. How do you dissuade them? What gun that you don’t have are you going to use to threaten the 5 guys with AKs that  aren’t particularly scared of Israeli drones as they set up their rocket?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Live Feeds

YouTube

Alghad TV
Al Jazeera
Marca (Multiple)
Reuters
Ruptly
Sputnik
Steadycamline (Multiple)
The Sun
Western Wall

Direct Feeds (See spoiler on how to watch)
Click To View Spoiler
Russia Times (Associated Press)
    https://hls.rt.com/hls/eng-strm.m3u8

Haifa, Israel
    https://videos-3.earthcam.com/fecnetwork/13004.flv/chunklist_w187230757.m3u8?t=IbjqQPqQhj6%2FAu7b5bDdwFyRb7ZdXRmIqk27Cd%2BqOyiBmrUIGe0OtFZQadqF07Wt

Tel Aviv Skyline
    https://video1.earthcam.com/myearthcam/fc2f68ee24fb42d153d9872a2600576b.flv/chunklist_w1142859077.m3u8
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Let Israel off the leash and let's get this party started. The Bible needs a new chapter anyway.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy shit it's on now.  Lots of really low flying rockets this time around.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:25:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Hopefully they get rekt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a feeling after the Tel Aviv strikes this morning, we're going to see a Vietnam level bombing campaign tonight.

Quoted:

Yep. Seems Israel is done with this shit and is going for a more permanent solution this time. It's gonna get bigger before it's over.

Alright what am I missing boys? I'm not trying to be dismissive here, but Iron Dome being used, Israel being rocketed, border issues, and Palestinians throwing rocks and molotovs seems fairly normal for Israel.

They deal with this all the time. I've been in a bunch of threads where we watch roof knocking and riots, iron dome and protests. Shit they were doing the balloons with gas into Israel a while ago.

What's different?

Hamas is a “legitimate” elected government now.  Despite incredible sanctions and blockades, they are far better armed and organized than ever before.  They have uniforms, an open army, and hundreds of entrenched sites.  All within Gaza.

On top of that, they are emboldened by the Biden regime, and highly upset over Trumps deal.  They have lost support from Sudan and Egypt, as well as much of the arab world.

So, they are more powerful than ever,  know the US won’t intervene against them, and are running out of allies and resources locally.

Hopefully they get rekt

I hope so too.  

The whole situation is completely untenable for both parties.  The cycle of rhetoric and vendetta keeps the Palestinians from ever agreeing to a realistic solution that will let them build a stable society.  So there is nothing but suffering and second hand citizenship for the Palestinians, and a constant state of paranoia and terror in Israel.  It’s not fair to the people, who were largely born well after the six day war, and known nothing but instability and strife.

The only solution is to destroy Hamas and the idea of an embedded militancy that refuses to compromise and make a nation for its people.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

A radical Muslim is a terrorist willing to attack infidels

A moderate Muslim supports the radical Muslims

View Quote
Exactly.

And if you are a Muslim who dares to criticize the terrorists, they label YOU the radical!
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Iron Dome doing work.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:32:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
A few more days of this and Gaza will be a fourth world area. No comms, no power, no water, no sewer, no money. Just a bunch of unemployable fucks with no skills or intelligence running around blabbering shit and praying a dozen times a day. Occassionaly abusing women to make them feel better about their pathetic lives.
View Quote

So, except for the absence of cell phones, back to normal?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:32:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Palestinians counter Israeli drones with fireworks

Palestinians counter Israeli drones with fireworks
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Nir Dvori:
A total of 42 launches were launched in both barrages
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Any reports of the IRON BEAM system being used?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:36:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Looks like some illumination flares are over Gaza on one of the live streams.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/C646D091-AD3A-4274-80A0-3F485E73EB37_jpe-1943512.JPG
View Quote
It'd be a threat, if they could actually hit it.

Israel really should stream roll them at this point.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Any reports of the IRON BEAM system being used?
View Quote

Rumors of it being used to take down a drone. It was deployed last year so it's likely in my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Excellent explanations and video of how IRON DOME works
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm really surprised BLM hasn't stepped up their attacks on American cities in coordination with the Pali terrorists. Or the FBI for that matter.
View Quote
Actually so am I. I figured the left would use this as an excuse for some more looting and vandalism
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Rumors of it being used to take down a drone. It was deployed last year so it's likely in my opinion.
View Quote

Use of IRON BEAM could eliminate a lot of the interceptor missiles required.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Hamas has about 60,000 rockets, IIRC. All the launch sites will be rubbleized by tomorrow. They have large batteries pre-placed, set the timer and run. Schoolyards, Mosques, hospitals and large apartment complexes are typical launch sites. Dead children and babies make good camera fodder. Crying mother's holding dead infants.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:47:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Please pardon my ignorance (I can’t speak/read Hebrew), what does that say?
What does it mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mine is yellow.

Shalom

Please pardon my ignorance (I can’t speak/read Hebrew), what does that say?
What does it mean?

Shalom is peace. Jerusalem means the city of the peace of Jehovah. Beth-la-hem means the House of Bread.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hamas has about 60,000 rockets, IIRC. All the launch sites will be rubbleized by tomorrow. They have large batteries pre-placed, set the timer and run. Schoolyards, Mosques, hospitals and large apartment complexes are typical launch sites. Dead children and babies make good camera fodder. Crying mother's holding dead infants.
View Quote

Estimates from the IDF are 12k rockets. They have thousands of launch sites to the point where completely wiping them out is impossible.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#39]
After initially being cautiously optimistic about a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas over the weekend, a diplomatic source familiar with the negotiations tells @TimesofIsrael that violence since the last night will likely delay such an agreement “by a few days.”
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They didn't realize that Israel noticed the cozy relationships between the news agencies, and Hamas.  The news agencies most certainly knew, and likely helped them in setting it up.
View Quote

Just because they didn't announce knowing does not necessarily mean the opposition does not know your secret plans.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Goddamn

Attachment Attached File

No way the IAF does not go full beast mode
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
"GSS quite unusually circulated a picture from the HQ of the GSS 'special operations, from which a series of targeted assassinations of senior members of the terrorist organization Hamas were conducted. The Holy of Holies of the secret organization."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1Z4IzSWYAEml2X?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Tommy Lee Jones looking good for his age
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#43]
BOOOOOM!
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#44]
I was just changing out the 02 sensors on my Cruiser.

Holy shit!

Israel is not fucking about.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#45]
This is going to earn them an invasion. Hope they think they can take on the entire IDF in offense mode.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Actually so am I. I figured the left would use this as an excuse for some more looting and vandalism
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm really surprised BLM hasn't stepped up their attacks on American cities in coordination with the Pali terrorists. Or the FBI for that matter.

There are plenty of support palestine marches all over the us, ans guess what, its all the exact same actors... blm, antifa etc...
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:13:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Multiple pages back, a few asked about long range, heavy-bombers.  The top image is flipped (it's a window sticker), but 69 Squadron the "Hammers" is your answer.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Israel needs to just carpet bomb the Gaza Strip into a crater and then send bull dozers to push the rubble into the sea. Start fresh with 0 occupants.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#50]
HUGE Pro Palestine Protests in Tahrir Square, Baghdad

Page / 87
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top