Originally Posted By MallNinja531:

Bet she steps down by November 5th.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MallNinja531:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

Bet she steps down by November 5th.

I hope not.  She needs to stay on until Trump is in office, then they can pay-per-view the meeting he has with her to fire her incompetent ass.  The proceeds can defray the deficit.

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 3:33:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By NorthPolar:
Out of curiosity, any confirmation of this chick being present? Weird as hell behavior if true.

https://x.com/mattwallace888/status/1812701459995128075?
View Quote

During that part of the speech Trump was directing the audience to look to the right at the  diagram of immigration.
She's acting totally normal.

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 3:34:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By xviperx420:

And yet here we are. It. Was. Not. An. Inside. Job. For fucks sake people.
View Quote

How do you for 100% sure know that ?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 3:35:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By -SkyRaider-:
Was this the first counter-sniper engagement on US soil in modern history?
View Quote
Probably not.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 3:41:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
Probably not.
View Quote

I’m not aware of any others.

I reckon they are not too common.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 4:43:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pesty] [#6]
Thread moves fast has this been covered yet? It just keeps getting worse

“According to multiple sources, a law enforcement officer had also previously seen Crooks on the ground and called him in as a suspicious person with a picture prior to 5:45 p.m. Our sources tell us an officer checked the grounds for Crooks at that point, but did not see him where the first picture was taken.

26 minutes after the second picture of Crooks was taken by law enforcement and the information called in, shots were fired from the roof of the American Glass Research building. Seconds later, a Secret Service sniper returned fire”

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/alleged-trump-shooter-spotted-by-law-enforcement-nearly-30-minutes-before-shots-fired-sources-say/Q6GIK5RP6RBY5PHIMYBNXRTEBI/

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 5:18:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By OCW:

I don’t think the three little diversity hires, who were running in circles, bouncing off of each other and then trying with difficulty to holster their own handgun, could even lift Trump and carry him if they had to. It’s a question I’d like to ask Mrs. Cheetos Security.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OCW:

I don’t think the three little diversity hires, who were running in circles, bouncing off of each other and then trying with difficulty to holster their own handgun, could even lift Trump and carry him if they had to. It’s a question I’d like to ask Mrs. Cheetos Security.

The Pony Tail Brigade reminds me of the background actors in a Kung-Fu movie when it's a 10 on 1 fight.  1 or 2 people are actually fighting the main guy, the others are just jumping around, posturing, looking busy, waiting their turn to get beat up.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 5:28:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Gutter1000:
Ss director completely failed with DEI hires, failed T-Money,  and now failing to step down.  Ignorance or retardedness?
View Quote

Someone earlier mentioned that shame is no longer a factor in our society. He's right.

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 5:39:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

There are more retarded people in positions of authority than ever before.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

We live in an era of arrogant incompetence.

Literally, the most incompetent among us are the most sneering and superior acting to actual capable people.

There are more retarded people in positions of authority than ever before.

I don't think that they're retarded. Take Mayorkas for example. He's not an idiot, he's very successfully following the agenda and sneering at those who point out what they think are failures, because he knows what they don't. He's there to open the border, not secure it, and he knows that he can completely ignore Congress and nothing will happen. Judged by that metric he's doing an amazing job.

Put another way, when you're doing the bidding of those who really pull the strings you don't have to respect those that don't.

IMHO
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 5:40:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RainierV:

I can't find links but does anyone remember an eyewitness stating they saw the shooter move from one rooftop to another? No idea if I misread that somewhere or if it was actually stated.

I also seem to recall someone saying it was hypothesized he jumped up on an AC unit to get initial access. Is that true or just a rumor?

I say all this because in the picture you showed I could see someone getting onto that lower building to the left of the wall by using the AC unit then crossing over to the taller buildings.

Finally, someone stated a few pages back that it is believed the shooter bought a ladder the day of. Where did that information come from?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RainierV:
Originally Posted By Riflenoob:
Originally Posted By Norsk:

Dude good call. Arf is piecing it together.

@Gtdhw

@Norsk

Think this is where he was, and where photo was taken? I do not see other things in street view like this.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.8586539,-79.9713066,3a,53.2y,127.7h,94.33t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1srNh7xK0MJUYUYrIHS-ZcZw!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DrNh7xK0MJUYUYrIHS-ZcZw%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.share%26w%3D900%26h%3D600%26yaw%3D127.69869270542372%26pitch%3D-4.329565154477137%26thumbfov%3D90!7i16384!8i8192?coh=205410&entry=ttu

https://i.imgur.com/ch4zDmn.jpeg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/172459/faggot_png-3268108.JPG

I can't find links but does anyone remember an eyewitness stating they saw the shooter move from one rooftop to another? No idea if I misread that somewhere or if it was actually stated.

I also seem to recall someone saying it was hypothesized he jumped up on an AC unit to get initial access. Is that true or just a rumor?

I say all this because in the picture you showed I could see someone getting onto that lower building to the left of the wall by using the AC unit then crossing over to the taller buildings.

Finally, someone stated a few pages back that it is believed the shooter bought a ladder the day of. Where did that information come from?

You are correct.  One witness made a statement he saw the shooter move from building to building using roofs as there was only a small gap between them (or something to that effect).
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 5:43:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apierce918] [#11]
Originally Posted By Pesty:

“According to multiple sources, a law enforcement officer had also previously seen Crooks on the ground and called him in as a suspicious person with a picture prior to 5:45 p.m. Our sources tell us an officer checked the grounds for Crooks at that point, but did not see him where the first picture was taken.

26 minutes after the second picture of Crooks was taken by law enforcement and the information called in, shots were fired from the roof of the American Glass Research building. Seconds later, a Secret Service sniper returned fire”

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/alleged-trump-shooter-spotted-by-law-enforcement-nearly-30-minutes-before-shots-fired-sources-say/Q6GIK5RP6RBY5PHIMYBNXRTEBI/

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/398238/IMG_9060_jpeg-3268191.JPG
View Quote

Supposedly he ranges it they snapped a pic, and then he went to get his shit…

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/trump-shooting-statement-joe-biden-updates/

Three snipers were stationed inside building used in Trump assassination attempt
There were three snipers stationed inside the building the shooter used during Saturday's shooting of former President Donald Trump, a local law enforcement officer with direct knowledge of the incident tells CBS News.

The operations plan had them stationed inside the building looking out windows toward the Trump rally. The information about the three snipers being inside the building was first reported by BeaverCountian.com.

One of the snipers inside saw Thomas Matthew Crooks outside and looking up at the roof, observing the building and disappearing, a local law enforcement officer tells CBS News.

Crooks came back, sat down and looked at his phone. At that point, one of the snipers took a picture of him. Crooks took out a rangefinder and the sniper radioed to the command post. Crooks disappeared again and then came back a third time with a backpack. The snipers called in with information that he had a backpack and said he was walking towards the back of the building.

Officers believe that Crooks might have used an air conditioning unit to get on top of the roof.

By the time other officers came for backup, he had climbed on top of the building and was positioned above and behind the snipers inside the building, the officer said.

Two other officers who heard the sniper's call tried to get onto the roof. State police started rushing to the scene, but by that time, a Secret Service sniper had already killed Crooks, the officer said.

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 5:50:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By WDEagle:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/174498/Screenshot_2024-07-15_225715_png-3268041.JPG
View Quote

No shorties either.

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 5:52:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

Someone earlier mentioned that shame is no longer a factor in our society. He's right.
View All Quotes
Ss director completely failed with DEI hires, failed T-Money,  and now failing to step down.  Ignorance or retardedness?

In an honorable society, at least those that had colossal fuckups would do the deed themselves, at least saving their family from the shame of being a fuckup.  

Even if our country comes to a complete standstill, if/when Trump is elected, his only course of action is to immediately remove every SES on down to supervisory GS/GG14's.  The GS/GG-14's can re-apply under proper scrutiny, but all the leadership from every agency needs to be removed on Day 1. You don't have to be corrupt or evil to be dangerous; incompetence with no accountability is just as dangerous.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:00:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Meh, you would think suicide by cop would have occurred way before he got at least 4 rounds off, killing one person and injuring 3 more to include Trump....of course this is clown world....
View All Quotes

Interesting that someone that knew him believes it was "suicide by cop."

Meh, you would think suicide by cop would have occurred way before he got at least 4 rounds off, killing one person and injuring 3 more to include Trump....of course this is clown world....

Apparently he took it pretty hard about not making the rifle team.   I think he lived a sad life, became politically angry and wanted to show everyone was wrong with this crazy I'll prepared plan that just happened to have the worst security ever.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:17:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Tyvar:

Look the only alternative is that that a number of cops from the middle of nowhere PA are in on the assassination, when we have plenty of examples of local LEOs just not doing their jobs properly?

And you think I'm the stupid one?

If the local LEOs had been on the roof like they were evidently supposed to be, this whole thing wouldn't have happened.
View Quote

They dont have to be in on it.

But they could be distracted, mal instructed, etc.

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:18:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By apierce918:

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/trump-shooting-statement-joe-biden-updates/

Three snipers were stationed inside building used in Trump assassination attempt
There were three snipers stationed inside the building the shooter used during Saturday's shooting of former President Donald Trump, a local law enforcement officer with direct knowledge of the incident tells CBS News.

The operations plan had them stationed inside the building looking out windows toward the Trump rally. The information about the three snipers being inside the building was first reported by BeaverCountian.com.

One of the snipers inside saw Thomas Matthew Crooks outside and looking up at the roof, observing the building and disappearing, a local law enforcement officer tells CBS News.

Crooks came back, sat down and looked at his phone. At that point, one of the snipers took a picture of him. Crooks took out a rangefinder and the sniper radioed to the command post. Crooks disappeared again and then came back a third time with a backpack. The snipers called in with information that he had a backpack and said he was walking towards the back of the building.

Officers believe that Crooks might have used an air conditioning unit to get on top of the roof.

By the time other officers came for backup, he had climbed on top of the building and was positioned above and behind the snipers inside the building, the officer said.

Two other officers who heard the sniper's call tried to get onto the roof. State police started rushing to the scene, but by that time, a Secret Service sniper had already killed Crooks, the officer said.

View Quote

So where did he go to fetch his back pack? Was it a car? Was it hidden ? Don’t nobody check around sniffer dogs ? Nobody looking in bushes for IED?  Was the area not supervised days before the event

I’m assuming he had his AR broken down in the backpack and wasn’t just walking around with it so where did he assemble it on the roof?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:25:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

they went to a 200yd range.  rangefinder not really needed, IMO
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By x248716x:
Originally Posted By X-CaptHook:
For some retarded kid that allegedly didn’t know what he was doing, and was a terrible shot, bringing a rangefinder seems a bit interesting.

Apparently he went to the range with his dad a lot.

they went to a 200yd range.  rangefinder not really needed, IMO

But he apparently knew enough to acquire one and take it with him to the shooting scene.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:29:29 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

Shame Was no longer a factor twenty years ago.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:31:15 AM EDT
[#19]

So where did he go to fetch his back pack? Was it a car? Was it hidden ? Don’t nobody check around sniffer dogs ? Nobody looking in bushes for IED?  Was the area not supervised days before the event

I’m assuming he had his AR broken down in the backpack and wasn’t just walking around with it so where did he assemble it on the roof?
View All Quotes

each day looks worse and worse. no way you can just blame local LE if this report is accurate.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:31:31 AM EDT
[#20]
IMO, this probably had little to do with Trump and likely just another suicidal weak-ass beta incel loser who wanted to die in infamy.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:35:55 AM EDT
[#21]

No. Lets just say I'm more familiar with this shit than I want to be. Once the dust settles, I'll post my piece.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NH556:

No. It was not an inside job. No one turned a blind eye. I can tell you that with 100% certainty.
I assume you were one of the snipers inside the building then?

No. Lets just say I'm more familiar with this shit than I want to be. Once the dust settles, I'll post my piece.

Who made the decision to not be on the roof?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:36:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By triburst1:
IMO, this probably had little to do with Trump and likely just another suicidal weak-ass beta incel loser who wanted to die in infamy.
View Quote

Mostly agree, but donating political $ as a teen suggests hyper views and probably anger and no future cares.  It's sad b/c there are a lot his age without a clear head and little conscious.  This also shows just how bad the country is in decline.  There is no excuse for security to be that bad.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:38:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: OverScoped] [#23]
Originally Posted By Panta_Rei:

Apparently he took it pretty hard about not making the rifle team.   I think he lived a sad life, became politically angry and wanted to show everyone was wrong with this crazy I'll prepared plan that just happened to have the worst security ever.
View All Quotes

Interesting that someone that knew him believes it was "suicide by cop."

Bethel park Consistently proves they're one of the best  schools in the state... At the time he was In school they had one of the best most accomplished coaches in the country... Somebody reported earlier that there was like 40 kids on the team.. that's not true... There's like a dozen... There's a dozen highly accomplished, highly disciplined students on the team. That's what it takes to win...

Somebody Above said he was stupid, well the kid was in honor's classes. He wasn't stupid he was fucking really backwards...
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:48:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

View Quote

He doesn’t
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:51:39 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Why should anyone simply take your word for that?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:54:30 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

So they saw a guy
-acting suspiciously
-using a range finder
-scouting the roof

And decided to play radio tag instead questioning him? Every week there's a story of police going hardo and jamming someone up over nothing and for this event they put the barney fife crew on staff chilling in the ac because it was hot on the roof?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:55:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Panta_Rei] [#27]
Originally Posted By OverScoped:

Bethel park Consistently proves they're one of the best  schools in the state... At the time he was In school they had one of the best most accomplished coaches in the country... Somebody reported earlier that there was like 40 kids on the team.. that's not true... There's like a dozen... There's a dozen highly accomplished, highly disciplined students on the team. That's what it takes to win...

Somebody Above said he was stupid, well the kid was in honor's classes. He wasn't stupid he was fucking really backwards...

View Quote

Probably.  What I don't get is both his parents are supposedly counselors.  Didn't they see indicators?  His appearance changed a bit since high school,  he's funding counter politics, he's not happy?  If he fucks up this bad, what about kids with much less and these mental issues?  It's sad we can't have an honest disucssion about mental health........and now I have serious concerns about security and just performances in general.  We look so bad to the world. We are more woke than any country I've been to.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:57:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
And then, when that once in a lifetime shot presented itself…
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/18716/IMG_0591-3267456.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Originally Posted By Wineraner: One guy spots.  Looks around, has binoculars, is scanning with a wide field of view.  The other is on the gun.  Focused, ready to go at a moment's notice. So the theory goes.  They trade off.  I imagine it's very grueling, concentrating that hard for that long.  As well as very boring 99.99999987% of the time.
And then, when that once in a lifetime shot presented itself…
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/18716/IMG_0591-3267456.jpg

@KILLERB6

+1

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 6:58:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By rtlm:

This should be standard procedure for any event that SS are working.
"Hey guys if ya'll need us just shoot in the air"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
If a cop really confronted the shooter before the shot,
all the cop had to do is fire in the air to attract SS's
attention then fire in shooters general area to distract
him. I doubt that happened.

@rtlm

Followed by getting your head canoed.

j/k
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:07:56 AM EDT
[#30]

Mostly agree, but donating political $ as a teen suggests hyper views and probably anger and no future cares.  It's sad b/c there are a lot his age without a clear head and little conscious.  This also shows just how bad the country is in decline.  There is no excuse for security to be that bad.
View All Quotes

This some new DU tactic,  try to make it not look like political violence driven by dems threats?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

And there are a LOT of them in our world right now.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:14:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By doc540:
Has agent Boonie Hat been identified yet?
View Quote

@doc540

I’m sure the Secret Service has identified him.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:14:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Equestrian:

So they saw a guy
-acting suspiciously
-using a range finder
-scouting the roof

And decided to play radio tag instead questioning him? Every week there's a story of police going hardo and jamming someone up over nothing and for this event they put the barney fife crew on staff chilling in the ac because it was hot on the roof?
View All Quotes

So they saw a guy
-acting suspiciously
-using a range finder
-scouting the roof

It wouldn't take much to turn it into radio tag, just one guy being confused could create the clusterfuck if you didn't have enough people outside in the right area.

It also wouldn't take much to make this an inside job, just one local cop who thinks Trump is a threat to democracy. He gets briefed in the morning, realizes how incompetent the plan is and calls a fellow traveler and explains "this roof gives you a perfect shot, I'll be in this area so you can get on the roof here."
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:15:45 AM EDT
[#34]
30 minutes of mere coincidences and a dozen "oopsies" by top security men.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:17:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Why isnt there anymore info on the shooter?

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:19:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AJE] [#36]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:19:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Probably.  What I don't get is both his parents are supposedly counselors.  Didn't they see indicators?  His appearance changed a bit since high school,  he's funding counter politics, he's not happy?  If he fucks up this bad, what about kids with much less and these mental issues?  It's sad we can't have an honest disucssion about mental health........and now I have serious concerns about security and just performances in general.  We look so bad to the world. We are more woke than any country I've been to.
View Quote

If could have been "our child is fine" or you wonder if his parents had an issue with how he was acting.  I'm sure we will never know.  David
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:19:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By C-4:

@doc540

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By doc540:
Has agent Boonie Hat been identified yet?

@doc540

Watch Ebay for a single piece of 300WM brass in a display case.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:20:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Kunta_Kinte:

So no one was shot in the gut?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kunta_Kinte:
Originally Posted By Blue-Bonnie:

Marine vet in medically induced coma upgraded to stable condition after being shot during Trump assassination attempt

David Dutch 57-year-old Marine veteran was struck twice, once in the liver and once in the chest

74-year-old James Copenhaver is also in stable condition.

Link

So no one was shot in the gut?

@Kunta_Kinte

The liver is in the abdominal cavity = gut, but it gets a little confusing anatomically since the ribs partially cover it.  But it is below the diaphragm.

My question is whether there were 2 bullets that hit him or is it one bullet crossing from the liver to the lung or vice versa?

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:21:35 AM EDT
[#40]

What a shit show.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Herc:

It wouldn't take much to turn it into radio tag, just one guy being confused could create the clusterfuck if you didn't have enough people outside in the right area.

It also wouldn't take much to make this an inside job, just one local cop who thinks Trump is a threat to democracy. He gets briefed in the morning, realizes how incompetent the plan is and calls a fellow traveler and explains "this roof gives you a perfect shot, I'll be in this area so you can get on the roof here."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Herc:

So they saw a guy
-acting suspiciously
-using a range finder
-scouting the roof

I've watched enough episodes of seconds from disaster to believe that this could honestly be a simple as the holes lining up. Plenty of tragedies come down to 10 cent bolts and paperwork errors but watching it play out in real time is a heck of a thing.

I also would be totally unsurprised if it comes out someone widened the holes just enough to help.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:23:03 AM EDT
[#42]

Except he basically did tell us what happened.  Re-read the following exchange, I've added the emphisis to bring out the context:

He is saying the below is all true
1. The white House is lying, they were deficient of resources.
2. The protection plan was deficient
3. the deficient protection plan was then additionally poorly executed.

He's saying it was a clusterfuck without explicitly telling us exactly what happened.

The counter argument to "it wasn't a inside job" is that it wasn't a inside job by those that were on the ground there that day. The inside job part happened all the way at part 1.

To go back to swiss cheese analogy that's used in incident analysis - what made this a inside job is the white house has been making sure that trump has been given the slices with the most holes in the hope they would line up like they damn near did Saturday.
View Quote

Probably beaten, but without playing catchup then backtracking again...

I agree with those three points with one exception: #1 is the inside job began the moment that democrats called for political violence against Trump. They've been setting this table for almost a decade now. Republicans would be wise to continue smearing them with this every time unity or violence are brought up. Plaster the images of those traitorous fucks and ther quotes inciting political violence everywhere. Make sure every American voter sees and hears it daily between now and the election.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:
That 20 year old nobody was really hooked up, wasn't he?  Infiltration, sniper commando operations, remote control bombs......most 20 year olds today are lucky to excel at a fastfood job.
View Quote

Coincidentally, he also had no presence online whatsoever and his phone had nothing incriminating on it.

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:23:28 AM EDT
[#44]

Dude, I get it. Trust me. The prez is supposed to be one of the most protected assets in the nation. But there were lots and lots of fuck ups. Look at the agencies all blaming eachother for their fuck ups. Is it that hard to imagine that they're all correct, and they all fucked up? No one is innocent here.
View Quote

You do realize the easiest "inside jobs" are simply weaponized bureaucracy and incompetence/negligence, right?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:24:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Been trying to keep up with the thread.   Does anyone have a legit list of what gear/ weapons and accessories the shooter was using?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:25:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
Can anyone name a kid they know between 18 and 24 with zero online presence?
View Quote

@Walleyeguy24

My 18 year-old was on the internet when the shooting happened and the Trump speech was actually suggested to him while surfing but he didn’t watch it.  He is the one that told me about the shooting and how I found out.  He makes YouTube videos for his Rubic’s cube channel that has over a million subscribers.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:28:44 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Just as some people think everything is a conspiracy, some on the opposite end of the spectrum think nothing is a conspiracy.  Neither is a healthy viewpoint.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:30:10 AM EDT
[#48]

@rtlm

j/k
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
If a cop really confronted the shooter before the shot,
all the cop had to do is fire in the air to attract SS's
attention then fire in shooters general area to distract
him. I doubt that happened.

@rtlm

j/k

A canoe for sure
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:30:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Things with this kid just keep not falling into any patterns.  Unlike most schizos this kid was employed as a "nutrition specialist" at a retirement home.  Meaning he fed old people for a living.  The his coworkers and employers actually spoke very well of him and evidently he had very good job performance and displayed lots of patience will the old codgers - that's not something a schizo 20 year old does.

I've never believed in MKULTRA conspiracy shit before but damn if this isn't making me go hmmm.
View Quote

Ehh, having worked in facilities like that, "nutrition specialist" isn't a ringing endorsement. The job is follow orders from a nutritionist/cook and make sure the residents get food. Most of the people working in that position in every home ive ever seen are 16-17 year old high school kids. The smarter and motivated ones go get a CNA certificate, mame more money and do difficult work (and can get some college paid for too if they stay in that career field...)

That said, he may have done great with old folks because they weren't judgmental towards him and actually appreciated him.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:31:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Local police chief will lose his job but not the USSS director.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Local police chief will lose his job but not the USSS director.

@Alacran

Someone will have to fall on their sword and it won’t be the USSS director.

She will sound like Alec Baldwin:

https://www.tiktok.com/@raffleworthy/video/7237254110020504878
Page / 320
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top