BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:28:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOL

It is a hill a lot of us are prepared to die on. I would hate to be a cop in this time.
View Quote

Fuckin, me too!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:29:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sorry, but my ancestors taught me all I need to know about what happens when we give up our guns to them.

Fuck that.
View Quote

You sir, have legitimate standing in this argument!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Mass non compliance
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:30:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah sure.  You want to lose the house and the Senate in the mid terms?  Because that is how you do it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:36:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nah.

And I didn't lose any of them in a boating accident. They are still here.
View Quote

Here, there and everywhere.  They’re just not pointing at anyone yet. War is coming.  So be it.  Fight.  Like your lives and future generations depend upon it.  We will all be judged, I will fight for our Constitution and our Republic.  So be it.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:37:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LOL

It is a hill a lot of us are prepared to die on. I would hate to be a cop in this time.
View Quote

LE need to look for new jobs, NOW!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sorry, but my ancestors taught me all I need to know about what happens when we give up our guns to them.

Fuck that.
View Quote

Truth has a certain ring to it.  I’ll stand with you, Brother.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:46:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Widespread bloodshed will be on the government’s hands if they attempt to enforce this. They may as well attempt requiring citizens to pay a tax to register their religion with the government.

People would rather die, and the first major government massacre of a family who does not comply will trigger a rallying cry across the nation so great it will shake the foundation of this country for generations to come.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Any President that tries that and his party would lose big in 2022 & 24.
View Quote

Apparently not any more - they said they would do this and somehow won...  If they cheated to get into power, it will be 100x easier to cheat to stay in power.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:05:12 AM EDT
[#10]
FJB
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 1:03:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
LOL

View Quote
I second that emotion.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 1:18:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Nope. Isn’t going to happen.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 1:40:42 AM EDT
[#13]
So as an illegitimate president only elected through egregious fraud (if he is elected) now wants to disarm the half of the country he fucked over. Yeah nothing concerning about that at all.

Can't say I know anyone that would go along with any of that shit.

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 1:40:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
By god, ban me if you feel you must.

BUT, if you criminalize property I've owned for decades.    If having that thing makes me a criminal....

... then not only will I not turn it in, but I will also modify that thing to its highest level of functionality.

May as well be hanged for "for a sheep as for a lamb" and all that.

View Quote

Well they ban people for less around here so it was nice knowin ya.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 1:59:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Fuck that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:00:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:03:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Where are we supposed to turn them in at?

Are they offering gift cards?
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:04:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
FJB
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:06:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Door's open , come on in....
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:09:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to deliver a bibical, world-altering scorched earth smackdown
View Quote

Fixed and streamlined in bold.

Trump was their last opportunity to play nice and play by the rules.   People aren't fucking around.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:13:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:23:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's currently illegal for any Federal agency to keep a list of the firearms a person has. Biden would have to go through Congress for that
View Quote

ATF has been scanning/digitizing the forms for years...

they even changed teh forms a few years ago to make it easier.

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:32:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It was a Fox News report in the commercial break a few minutes before Rush starts. --Ya, ya, Fox sucks, we all know.

In it, the reporter stated that Biden's gun control plan will give "certain semi-automatic gun owners" two options, register them with the government or sell them to the government.

Here it comes.

(Looking for a story but can't find it on Fox).
View Quote
How the fuck did you not know this 6 months ago?  A year ago?  What-the-actual-fuck -- how is this news?  How the fuck do you post this like it's some fucking shocking surprise?  WHERE the FUCK have you been?
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:33:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:02:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This just shows how out of touch with reality, politicians really are.

There are not two options. There’s a third option. There’s always a third option.
View Quote

Not if you turn 'em in there isn't
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:41:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Gee and I thought Biden was, by his own account, going to be the President to unite us all in peace and harmony while unicorns f_rt rainbows Silly me

If one is looking for any kind of hard numbers as to what compliance would look like they need look no further than the blue states of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. New York and Connecticut implemented bans and mandatory registration after Sandy Hook, all completely constitutional according to their respective Federal Circus Courts. Compliance in both states was estimated to be 1% at best. In New York, the registrations appeared to be mostly the personally owned MSR's of police officers.

Then New Jersey passed a possession ban on standard capacity magazines requiring them to be disposed of or turned in. IIRC, statewide, one was turned in to a law enforcement agency.

I can only imagine what the numbers will look like in red states with a strong respect for the 2A and a history of gun ownership. Compliance numbers on the order of a fraction of 1%?
View Quote

Because simply being noncompliant has been so effective at curbing legislative activism...

As already posted, they will abuse our rights through the tax law, & the courts that are there to ensure our rights are not infringed, taxed, or otherwise abused will turn their backs, & cover their eyes & ears while humming "la-la-la".
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:07:23 AM EDT
[#27]
How about trying your luck getting that shit passed in both houses first knucklehead.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 6:59:28 AM EDT
[#28]
I heard the same advert today too on a Fox news alert thing. Knew it was his plan, but hearing it out in the open had me chuckling.

Said it before and I'll say it again: This is my hill. No fucking way I'm handing over or registering jack shit. Come and get em. Send bachelors.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 7:12:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Any President that tries that and his party would lose big in 2022 & 24.
View Quote

They’ve got the magic sauce now with mail-in voting + Dominion.  Fraudulent elections from here on out
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 7:39:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

20 years.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/how-long-are-licensees-required-maintain-atf-forms-4473
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how long does the BATFE keep 4473s on file?

20 years.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/how-long-are-licensees-required-maintain-atf-forms-4473

Supposedly...
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:11:10 AM EDT
[#31]
You just have to live in the right place.   Never happen here.   Even the ATF guys here wouldn't go along with it.  They all like living here too much.

When I lived in Maryland, yeah, it could have happened there with no problem whatsoever.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
LOL

View Quote

That dental plan though,  yo
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Fuck that.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yeah sure.  You want to lose the house and the Senate in the mid terms?  Because that is how you do it.
View Quote

This!
But should have lost them this time.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:29:19 AM EDT
[#35]
That’s an open declaration of war from our government on its citizens.  They should consider this
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Don’t give a shit what he says. He isn’t president.
View Quote

He already confessed to this...
Joe Biden Touts ‘Most Extensive & Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in History of American Politics’

and wanting to destroy the 2nd Amendment

So why hasn't Biden been arrested yet?
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:33:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Guys who keep posting the dropped in the lake or sold them etc.
Now is the time to cut the crap and stand up and say no.  We all need to be the first guy to do it.
No more appeasement no more cowering down pretending that your being left alone.   I believe in the Constitution and it’s not criminal to stand up for yourself.
View Quote

Back when Beta was making his proclamations about Hell yes, we're gonna......I told my wife how I wished I had been ANYWHERE in ANY crowd where ANY of those fucks came off with that shit so I could have jumped up and hollered, " The HELL you will!"

The butthurt would have been epic but maybe others would have joined in and hopefully the backbones of many would have been strengthened.

Nobody wants to be the nail sticking up but until some leaders pop up, very few will stick their neck out only to be hammered by TPTB and then disavowed (and worse) by their "brethren".  

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That’s an open declaration of war from our government on its citizens.  They should consider this
View Quote

Some people say they've already declared war but many don't believe it yet.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

L.O. FUCKIN.L.

They just stole this election in broad daylight with an R POTUS and Senate!

WTF do think they're gonna do with either a waterhead OR a fuckin flat-out COMMIE in the big chair, Cruella DeVille in the House and Schmucker in the Senate and a couple years to put people/plans in place from the inside?????

WHY do you think "gun control" is already coming front and center????

Dude.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, I see the massive in-your-face voter fraud as more egregious than any pending gun control at this point.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#41]
I'll sell them, but at a price that will make the New Green Deal seem like a bargain.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 8:59:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

20 years.

View Quote

I don't for one second believe the government ever destroys any Forms 4473.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:09:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yep, I see the massive in-your-face voter fraud as more egregious than any pending gun control at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even the significance of the election fraud pales in comparison to what the public's willingness to accept it represents.  The very foundations of the country have been compromised by social engineering and a corrupt, agenda-driven media.  Ultimately we'll have address that or we'll be in an eternal game of political whack-a-mole for our rights.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:15:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Fuck you very much, Joe!
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Maybe Biden will federalize BLM and have them do it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#47]
He shall ingest a large receptacle of phallic objects.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

Let me get this straight:

They stole an election.

They're going to take your guns.

And you think they'll "lose big in 2022 and 2024"?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif
View Quote

They STILL DON’T GET IT. Lol.

THE BALLOT BOX NO. LONGER. WORKS.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Maybe Biden will federalize BLM and have them do it.
View Quote

Dont you threaten me with a good time!!!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:40:22 AM EDT
[#50]
1. There are no green zones.
2. Policy makers/enforcers love their families and reputations too.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top