User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Holy crap - that’s f—-ed…
View Quote

I'm honored that you chose to respond to my comment with your 2nd post in 6 years. Thank you and your generosity won't be soon forgotten.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Africa was on the list to be one aree to experience food shortages first later this year. I wonder what we send.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Let Africa Sink
KIM DU TOIT

When it comes to any analysis of the problems facing Africa, Western society, and particularly people from the United States, encounter a logical disconnect that makes clear analysis impossible. That disconnect is the way life is regarded in the West (it’s precious, must be protected at all costs etc.), compared to the way life, and death, are regarded in Africa. Let me try to quantify this statement.

In Africa, life is cheap. There are so many ways to die in Africa that death is far more commonplace than in the West. You can die from so many things: snakebite, insect bite, wild animal attack, disease, starvation, food poisoning… the list goes on and on. At one time, crocodiles accounted for more deaths in sub-Saharan Africa than gunfire, for example. Now add the usual human tragedy (murder, assault, warfare and the rest), and you can begin to understand why the life expectancy for an African is low — in fact, horrifyingly low, if you remove White Africans from the statistics (they tend to be more urbanized, and more Western in behavior and outlook). Finally, if you add the horrifying spread of AIDS into the equation, anyone born in sub-Saharan Africa this century will be lucky to reach age forty.

I lived in Africa for over thirty years. Growing up there, I was infused with several African traits — traits which are not common in Western civilization. The almost-casual attitude towards death was one. (Another is a morbid fear of snakes.)

So because of my African background, I am seldom moved at the sight of death, unless it’s accidental, or it affects someone close to me. (Death which strikes at total strangers, of course, is mostly ignored.) Of my circle of about eighteen or so friends with whom I grew up, and whom I would consider “close”, only about eight survive today — and not one of the survivors is over the age of fifty. Two friends died from stepping on landmines while on Army duty in Namibia. Three died in horrific car accidents (and lest one thinks that this is not confined to Africa, one was caused by a kudu flying through a windshield and impaling the guy through the chest with its hoof — not your everyday traffic accident in, say, Florida). One was bitten by a snake, and died from heart failure. Another two also died of heart failure, but they were hopeless drunkards. Two were shot by muggers. The last went out on his surfboard one day and was never seen again (did I mention that sharks are plentiful off the African coasts and in the major rivers?). My experience is not uncommon in South Africa — and north of the Limpopo River (the border with Zimbabwe), I suspect that others would show worse statistics.

The death toll wasn’t just confined to my friends. When I was still living in Johannesburg, the newspaper carried daily stories of people mauled by lions, or attacked by rival tribesmen, or dying from some unspeakable disease (and this was pre-AIDS Africa too) and in general, succumbing to some of Africa’s many answers to the population explosion. Add to that the normal death toll from rampant crime, illness, poverty, flood, famine, traffic, and the police, and you’ll begin to get the idea.

My favorite African story actually happened after I left the country. An American executive took a job over there, and on his very first day, the newspaper headlines read:

“Three Headless Bodies Found”.
The next day: “Three Heads Found”.
The third day: “Heads Don’t Match Bodies”.
You can’t make this stuff up.

As a result of all this, death is treated more casually by Africans than by Westerners. I, and I suspect most Africans, am completely inured to reports of African suffering, for whatever cause. Drought causes crops to fail, thousands face starvation?  Yup, that happened many times while I was growing up. Inter-tribal rivalry and warfare causes wholesale  slaughter? Yep, been happening there for millennia, long before Whitey got there.

Governments becoming rich and corrupt while their populations starved? Not more than nine or ten of those. In my lifetime, the following tragedies have occurred, causing untold millions of deaths: famine in Biafra, genocide in Rwanda, civil war in Angola, floods in South Africa, famine in Somalia, civil war in Sudan, famine in Ethiopia, floods in Mozambique, wholesale slaughter in Uganda, and tribal warfare in every single country. There are others, but you get the point.

Yes, all this was also true in Europe — maybe a thousand years ago. But not any more. And Europe doesn’t teem with crocodiles, ultra-venomous snakes and so on.
The Dutch controlled the floods. All of Europe controls famine — it’s non-existent now. Apart from a couple of examples of massive, state-sponsored slaughter (Nazi Germany, Communist Russia), Europe since 1700 doesn’t even begin to compare to Africa today.

Casual slaughter is another thing altogether — rare in Europe, common in Africa.
More to the point, the West has evolved into a society with a stable system of government, which follows the rule of law, and has respect for the rights and life of the individual — none of which is true in Africa.

Among old Africa hands, we have a saying, usually accompanied by a shrug: “Africa wins again.”

This is usually said after an incident such as:
A beloved missionary is butchered by his congregation, for no apparent reason

A tribal chief prefers to let his tribe starve to death rather than accepting food from the Red Cross (would mean he wasn’t all-powerful, you see)

An entire nation starves to death, while its ruler accumulates wealth in foreign banks

A new government comes into power, promising democracy, free elections etc., provided that the freedom doesn’t extend to the other tribe the other tribe comes to power in a bloody coup, then promptly sets about slaughtering the first tribe etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam, ad infinitum.

The prognosis is bleak, because none of this mayhem shows any sign of ending. The conclusions are equally bleak, because, quite frankly, there is no answer to Africa’s problems, no solution that hasn’t been tried before, and failed.

Just go to the CIA World Fact Book, pick any of the African countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi etc.), and compare the statistics to any Western country (eg. Portugal, Italy, Spain, Ireland). The disparities are appalling — and it’s going to get worse, not better. It has certainly got worse since 1960, when most African countries achieved independence. We, and by this I mean the West, have tried many ways to help Africa. All such attempts have failed.

Charity is no answer. Money simply gets appropriated by the first, or second, or third person to touch it (17 countries saw a decline in real per capita GNP between 1970 and 1999, despite receiving well over $100 billion in World Bank assistance).

Food isn’t distributed. This happens either because there is no transportation infrastructure (bad), or the local leader deliberately withholds the supplies to starve people into submission (worse).

Materiel is broken, stolen or sold off for a fraction of its worth. The result of decades of “foreign aid” has resulted in a continental infrastructure which, if one excludes South Africa, couldn’t support Pittsburgh.

Add to this, as I mentioned above, the endless cycle of Nature’s little bag of tricks — persistent drought followed by violent flooding, a plethora of animals, reptiles and insects so dangerous that life is already cheap before Man starts playing his little reindeer games with his fellow Man. What you are left with is: catastrophe.

The inescapable conclusion is simply one of resignation. This goes against the grain of our humanity — we are accustomed to ridding the world of this or that problem (smallpox, polio, whatever), and accepting failure is anathema to us. But, to give a classic African scenario, a polio vaccine won’t work if the kids are prevented from getting the vaccine by a venal overlord, or a frightened chieftain, or a lack of roads, or by criminals who steal the vaccine and sell it to someone else. If a cure for AIDS was found tomorrow, and offered to every African nation free of charge, the growth of the disease would scarcely be checked, let alone reversed. Basically, you’d have to try to inoculate as many two-year old children as possible, and write off the two older generations.

So that leaves only one response, and it’s a brutal one: accept that we are powerless to change Africa, and leave them to sink or swim, by themselves.

It sounds dreadful to say it, but if the entire African continent dissolves into a seething maelstrom of disease, famine and brutality, that’s just too damn bad. We have better things to do — sometimes, you just have to say, “Can’t do anything about it.”

The viciousness, the cruelty, the corruption, the duplicity, the savagery, and the incompetence is endemic to the entire continent, and is so much of an anathema to any right-thinking person that the civilized imagination simply stalls when faced with its ubiquity, and with the enormity of trying to fix it. The Western media shouldn’t even bother reporting on it. All that does is arouse our feelings of horror, and the instinctive need to do something, anything — but everything has been tried before, and failed. Everything, of course, except self-reliance.

All we should do is make sure that none of Africa gets transplanted over to the U.S., because the danger to our society is dire if it does. I note that several U.S. churches are attempting to bring groups of African refugees over to the United States, European churches the same for Europe. Mistake. Mark my words, this misplaced charity will turn around and bite us, big time.

Even worse would be to think that the simplicity of Africa holds some kind of answers for Western society: remember Mrs. Clinton’s little book, “It Takes A Village”? Trust me on this: there is not one thing that Africa can give the West which hasn’t been tried before and failed, not one thing that isn’t a step backwards, and not one thing which is worse than, or that contradicts, what we have already.

So here’s my (tongue-in-cheek) solution for the African fiasco: a high wall around the whole continent, all the guns and bombs in the world for everyone inside, and at the end, the last one alive should do us all a favor and kill himself.

Inevitably, some Kissingerian realpolitiker is going to argue in favor of intervention, because in the vacuum of Western aid, perhaps the Communist Chinese would step in and increase their influence in the area. There are two reasons why this isn’t going to happen.

Firstly, the PRC doesn’t have that kind of money to throw around; and secondly, the result of any communist assistance will be precisely the same as if it were Western assistance. For the record, Mozambique and Angola are both communist countries — and both are economic disaster areas. The prognosis for both countries is disastrous — and would be the same for any other African country.

The West can’t help Africa. Nor should we. The record speaks for itself.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 10:11:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck this guy, I'm all for turning off the spigot to other countries.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Every evening when I sit down to dinner with my family, there are dozens of invisible and uninvited guests that I am feeding too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 10:22:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The destruction is intentional...

The corruption is open and acknowledged.

View Quote

What's the story on this?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Mmmmm, more kickbacks of debt created money from corrupt foreign nations…build the big guy’s wallet back fatter.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Ok, where to begin.

For those of you that have not spent years of your life in Latin America and other places directly involved in various training, social, civil engineering, medical, etc. support programs-

Let’s say you have $887,000 dollars to build a little road, bridge, driveway, school, and well.
The first couple hundred thousand are going to be spent on nice things for various officials, etc.
Your 200K of materials are going to end up costing 400K for 100K worth of materials.
87% of Workers are going to illiterate, late, no shows, etc.  
3% are going to be kick ass, appreciative, honest, hard working, truly wanting to make things better.
10% are going to non-stop bitch about the only reason they don’t have $8,870,000 to have nice things on their own is because America has stolen everything from everyone and keeping it to themselves.  And sticking them with only having 887K.  

So,  let’s put Biden on scene at one of the oldest and largest historically black colleges available.

One that puts out a ton of black engineers.

And has an 80% black student body.

From a college with like an average SAT in the 40th percentile.  Because every other university has bent over backwards and jumped through hoops to snatch away the very relatively small pool of quality from that population.

And announce how he is essentially going to pour billions of dollars into the pockets of cronies that will keep part of the fortune, then waste tons of it on bribes and other nonsense, that will end up in a paltry number of half assed projects being semi or partially completed to little or no effect.

For some specific comments on quality density, there is no difference between a black man, white man, hispanic woman, etc. with an IQ 2sd above the mean.  It truly is racist, sexist, etc. to believe so.

The problem comes from the fact that twin, adoption, etc. studies pretty much come out that social/cultural conditions are the minor factor, and heritable components are the majority factor in intelligence.  A married couple with IQs of 100 that grew up rich from grandpa having oil or silver on his property are most likely to have kids with IQs of 100 and having A fancy house and going to Exeter, etc. are not really going to change that.  An immigrant couple with IQs of 145 that fled Hungary as WWII was starting up and settled in with poor relatives on a rural farm in upstate NY were likely to have kids with  IQs  above 100 despite their one room schoolhouse grammar school education.  A couple with IQs of 87 with good Union janitor jobs at an auto plant and comfortable lifestyle are likely to have kids with IQs below 100.

Insert whatever argument you want that IQ is not real, you can’t truly define intelligence, etc. But the reality is our 100 year or so old definition based on recall, working knowledge, processing speed, etc. can be directly correlated to business, employment, education, shootings, stabbing, assaults, motor vehicle trauma, overdoses, morbid obesity, medical compliance, net worth, etc.

And intelligence is not a tortoise and the hair scenario.  Someone with an IQ of 160 or 145 is going to be above average, and with 130 average, in a department of Ph.D.s in Engineering, Physics, Comp Sci, Math, and Materials Science.  Someone with an IQ of 115 is unlikely to have achieved this.  No matter how hard they work.  And is going to suck and be behind the power curve of their peers even if they did.  And someone with an IQ of 100, let alone 87, is not going to be capable of one of those degrees.  Even if you give them 20 years to do it instead of eight.

All the refusal to believe it and deal with that comes into also refusing to believe and deal with following.
Among, say, Ashkenazi and Northeast Asians,  
About 5% of your population is going to be at or above the IQ of your average physical sciences and math Ph.D. types.  
The cutting, bleeding edge that drives/advances societies.
In standard, vanilla, European descended, about 2%.
In Latin Americans, about  0.5%,
In those of African descent, about 0.05%.

People hate this, refuse to believe it, deny it, but it has huge impacts.
Drop down to the average IQ of a U.S. MD grad, life sciences Ph.D., engineering or comp sci undergrad,
And Ashkenazi and northeast Asian populations will have about 15% of their population at or above this level.
Vanilla European about 5%.
Latin American about 2%.
And African about 0.5%.

Now let’s look at some of the bulk of modern society types, skilled labor and tech, ancillary medical personnel, basic business, etc.  
Fields full of bright, centered a little above average types that keep society functioning.  Stuff that is not beyond a hardworking average person, but you can’t really be too far  below average and do it.  
Fully half of the first groups can do this.
And a pool of about a third of the vanilla Europeans.
But only about 15% from south of the border.
And 7% or so African Americans.

So,  it is horrendously racist to say a black man with an IQ of 140 won’t make as good of a Physicist as a white man,
The reality is that out of 10,000 random Americans of Chinese, Korean, European Jew descent, - I will find about 160 with IQs of 140.
Out of 10,000 random English, German, Irish, Italian, etc. mutts,  I’ll find about 50.
Latin Americans, about 10.
African Americans, 1, maybe 2.

Now, that’s not to say that social, historical, cultural, socioeconomic factors have zero role.  
The odds that your Ph.D. In Biology Chinese neighbor smokes weed everyday, does crack, smokes, gets drunk, and eats horrible food while pregnant is pretty low.
The odds that the Swiss German or Hungarian Jew Ph.D. In Chemistry neighbor knocks a woman up, does not marry or support her, and goes to prison or dies in a drug related shooting without knowing or supporting his offspring is pretty low.

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
NDU hosts a series of conferences and working groups in Africa for participating countries in the African Union.  Until you've actually sat in a room with senior African leadership you'll have no idea just how unintelligent they are, how corrupt and how socially broken.  It's difficult for a westerner to grasp that all people are not equal in terms of intelligence because we've been conditioned for so long to believe that they are. Pro tip….they're not.

No amount money will fix Africa.

Here's a little anecdote to bring the point home…..I was in a meeting in Nairobi working with a senior official in the office of the Kenyan president. The meeting abruptly ended when one of the participants starting screaming in his native language that he wouldn't sit in the room with another participant because they were from different tribes that hated each other. He stood up, spat and then stormed out of the room.

Again….this was at the office of the President. Think about that and tell me money going to fix it. Africa isn't socially in the middle ages. It's in the stone age.
View Quote

You obviously failed to supply mistresses, bribes, and threats in the appropriate ratio to ensure he sat there, shut the fuck up, nodded, and smiled, then left and did what he was supposed to.    That’s about where I was in 1999.  By 2005 I had it down.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#10]
We have spent many multiples worth of the Montgomery plan in Africa over the last century and nothing has improved. You cannot fix with money what a people lack in brain capacity
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:03:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Our economy is in horrible shape, on the verge of a possible recession, and he wants us to give BILLIONS of U.S. taxpayer dollars to other countries?  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He's reading from the script, Lol.  He doesn't give a shit about Africa.
View Quote
Also, he is desperately struggling (in his halting dementia way) to shore up his "legacy" before he croaks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Or they could just borrow the money from China themselves?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:10:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I was right about biden.

His mission is to destroy the United States and then he'll either be assassinated or stroke out.  Kamala will take over and promise to make everything better while leaving it collapse, claiming too much damage had been done.

View Quote

And she would be absolutely correct.  Trump could enter office tomorrow and wouldn't be able to fix this mess now, even with the help of congress.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's not the point. The government sends billions to Africa and Latin America, then kids of politicians work as consultants in these countries for hundreds of millions of dollars. Nobody is trying to help anyone.
View Quote

Was about to say THIS!
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:14:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Biden's solution to anything/everything involves the word "Billion".  We'll spend a Billion here to solve X.  We'll send another Billion there to save Y.  And, we'll send another Billion to some other place to prevent Z from happening.  And when X isn't solved, Y isn't saved, and Z still happens, he just wants to spend another billion or two on the failed programs so that they all will work this time around (the basic definition of insanity).  The problem is that no one has bothered to explain to Biden (or more likely he has no concept or understanding) that we as a Country do not have a bottomless wallet.  Instead, most Democrats like him believe that wealth is created through the government.  By printing another Billion, that wealth is thus created.  So, they are then faced with inflation, which is solved by - printing another Billion
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ok, where to begin.

For those of you that have not spent years of your life in Latin America and other places directly involved in various training, social, civil engineering, medical, etc. support programs-

Let’s say you have $887,000 dollars to build a little road, bridge, driveway, school, and well.
The first couple hundred thousand are going to be spent on nice things for various officials, etc.
Your 200K of materials are going to end up costing 400K for 100K worth of materials.
87% of Workers are going to illiterate, late, no shows, etc.  
3% are going to be kick ass, appreciative, honest, hard working, truly wanting to make things better.
10% are going to non-stop bitch about the only reason they don’t have $8,870,000 to have nice things on their own is because America has stolen everything from everyone and keeping it to themselves.  And sticking them with only having 887K.  

So,  let’s put Biden on scene at one of the oldest and largest historically black colleges available.

One that puts out a ton of black engineers.

And has an 80% black student body.

From a college with like an average SAT in the 40th percentile.  Because every other university has bent over backwards and jumped through hoops to snatch away the very relatively small pool of quality from that population.

And announce how he is essentially going to pour billions of dollars into the pockets of cronies that will keep part of the fortune, then waste tons of it on bribes and other nonsense, that will end up in a paltry number of half assed projects being semi or partially completed to little or no effect.

For some specific comments on quality density, there is no difference between a black man, white man, hispanic woman, etc. with an IQ 2sd above the mean.  It truly is racist, sexist, etc. to believe so.

The problem comes from the fact that twin, adoption, etc. studies pretty much come out that social/cultural conditions are the minor factor, and heritable components are the majority factor in intelligence.  A married couple with IQs of 100 that grew up rich from grandpa having oil or silver on his property are most likely to have kids with IQs of 100 and having A fancy house and going to Exeter, etc. are not really going to change that.  An immigrant couple with IQs of 145 that fled Hungary as WWII was starting up and settled in with poor relatives on a rural farm in upstate NY were likely to have kids with  IQs  above 100 despite their one room schoolhouse grammar school education.  A couple with IQs of 87 with good Union janitor jobs at an auto plant and comfortable lifestyle are likely to have kids with IQs below 100.

Insert whatever argument you want that IQ is not real, you can’t truly define intelligence, etc. But the reality is our 100 year or so old definition based on recall, working knowledge, processing speed, etc. can be directly correlated to business, employment, education, shootings, stabbing, assaults, motor vehicle trauma, overdoses, morbid obesity, medical compliance, net worth, etc.

And intelligence is not a tortoise and the hair scenario.  Someone with an IQ of 160 or 145 is going to be above average, and with 130 average, in a department of Ph.D.s in Engineering, Physics, Comp Sci, Math, and Materials Science.  Someone with an IQ of 115 is unlikely to have achieved this.  No matter how hard they work.  And is going to suck and be behind the power curve of their peers even if they did.  And someone with an IQ of 100, let alone 87, is not going to be capable of one of those degrees.  Even if you give them 20 years to do it instead of eight.

All the refusal to believe it and deal with that comes into also refusing to believe and deal with following.
Among, say, Ashkenazi and Northeast Asians,  
About 5% of your population is going to be at or above the IQ of your average physical sciences and math Ph.D. types.  
The cutting, bleeding edge that drives/advances societies.
In standard, vanilla, European descended, about 2%.
In Latin Americans, about  0.5%,
In those of African descent, about 0.05%.

People hate this, refuse to believe it, deny it, but it has huge impacts.
Drop down to the average IQ of a U.S. MD grad, life sciences Ph.D., engineering or comp sci undergrad,
And Ashkenazi and northeast Asian populations will have about 15% of their population at or above this level.
Vanilla European about 5%.
Latin American about 2%.
And African about 0.5%.

Now let’s look at some of the bulk of modern society types, skilled labor and tech, ancillary medical personnel, basic business, etc.  
Fields full of bright, centered a little above average types that keep society functioning.  Stuff that is not beyond a hardworking average person, but you can’t really be too far  below average and do it.  
Fully half of the first groups can do this.
And a pool of about a third of the vanilla Europeans.
But only about 15% from south of the border.
And 7% or so African Americans.

So,  it is horrendously racist to say a black man with an IQ of 140 won’t make as good of a Physicist as a white man,
The reality is that out of 10,000 random Americans of Chinese, Korean, European Jew descent, - I will find about 160 with IQs of 140.
Out of 10,000 random English, German, Irish, Italian, etc. mutts,  I’ll find about 50.
Latin Americans, about 10.
African Americans, 1, maybe 2.

Now, that’s not to say that social, historical, cultural, socioeconomic factors have zero role.  
The odds that your Ph.D. In Biology Chinese neighbor smokes weed everyday, does crack, smokes, gets drunk, and eats horrible food while pregnant is pretty low.
The odds that the Swiss German or Hungarian Jew Ph.D. In Chemistry neighbor knocks a woman up, does not marry or support her, and goes to prison or dies in a drug related shooting without knowing or supporting his offspring is pretty low.

View Quote

The elephant in the room....  It's obvious when you work, travel and live in other countries, but you can't talk about it here (the US).  
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#19]
It won't be too much longer before the money he's giving them won't be worth any more than their own !
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Sending American tax dollars to Africa or Latin America is no different than sending it to black or Hispanic/Latino communities here in the United States.
As an American who has paid more than his share of taxes over the years, I'd be less insulted if the money were simply trucked to a huge pit out in the desert and burned.

Why is it so hard to admit that some cultures, some countries, are just failures, and that no amount of "help" is ever going to change them?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

So much this
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
NDU hosts a series of conferences and working groups in Africa for participating countries in the African Union.  Until you've actually sat in a room with senior African leadership you'll have no idea just how unintelligent they are, how corrupt and how socially broken.  It's difficult for a westerner to grasp that all people are not equal in terms of intelligence because we've been conditioned for so long to believe that they are. Pro tip….they're not.

No amount money will fix Africa.

Here's a little anecdote to bring the point home…..I was in a meeting in Nairobi working with a senior official in the office of the Kenyan president. The meeting abruptly ended when one of the participants starting screaming in his native language that he wouldn't sit in the room with another participant because they were from different tribes that hated each other. He stood up, spat and then stormed out of the room.

Again….this was at the office of the President. Think about that and tell me money going to fix it. Africa isn't socially in the middle ages. It's in the stone age.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:10:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Fucking idiot
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#23]
He is fucking insane.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We cut down all our forests?
Have any of these elite assholes EVER been outside a big city?
View Quote

As a forester and natural resources professional, I can truly say he is fucking nuts
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Brandon is nuts he belongs in a mental institution
View Quote

Thing is, this isn’t Biden. He’s just the mouthpiece. Does anyone really believe he came up with this?

This is the New World Order / Great Reset. Anyone who still thinks this is some bullshit conspiracy theory better wake the fuck up.

Destroying Americas once greatness is a necessity for this to come together. And guess what? They’re well on the way to doing just that.

@daveo
@DefenderAO
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Guess what, Joe?  Aside from the fact we are broke, there no chance in hell we are sending money to corrupt regimes all over Africa and South America.  All it would do is line pockets, and much would come back into pockets of Pelosi, Schumer, and you.  So fuck that noise.

If global warming or cooling is influenced by mankind, it is minuscule, and China is creating 10x as much pollution as many other countries combined.  They can handle it on their own.
View Quote

Oh it will happens specifically because pedo and his friends can steal 90% of it .
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:24:22 PM EDT
[#27]
With all of the Chinese money we are borrowing. Taxpayers should stop paying.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I would like to extend a hearty thank you to all the NeverTrumpers who helped the Dems install this fucking moron.
View Quote
Yes! This right here! Biden has proven what many have known for his entire career. He's a dumb, stupid, corrupt politician.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Thing is, this isn’t Biden. He’s just the mouthpiece. Does anyone really believe he came up with this?

This is the New World Order / Great Reset. Anyone who still thinks this is some bullshit conspiracy theory better wake the fuck up.

Destroying Americas once greatness is a necessity for this to come together. And guess what? They’re well on the way to doing just that.

@daveo
@DefenderAO
View Quote

Thank you @nailcrusher  !
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#31]
They cut their own trees down to cook and keep warm. Had nothing to do with us.

They can start replanting trees anytime the want. You don't need billions to do it. Couple hundred people can reforest a whole country.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I would like to extend a hearty thank you to all the NeverTrumpers who helped the Dems install this fucking moron.
View Quote

Agree with fuck the nevertrumpers but in all reality the left was going to steal that presidential election no matter what.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Brandon is nuts he belongs in a mental institution
View Quote

About where we are at, shit is going to hit the fan soon in this country, people can only stand still so long and watch an insane person / party destroy their world.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#34]
The demonic agenda continues propagated by a criminal pedophile falsely sitting in the WH.

What could go wrong?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You obviously failed to supply mistresses, bribes, and threats in the appropriate ratio to ensure he sat there, shut the fuck up, nodded, and smiled, then left and did what he was supposed to.    That’s about where I was in 1999.  By 2005 I had it down.
View Quote

It's funny you mentioned that because we did….we gave our POC an enormous salary for the area….something like $60k/yr. Gave him a driver and car, "consummate with his station" according to him, bought a compound and had all the structures renovated to Euro standards with a house for him to live in on it, put a 40KW generator in, etc…etc… he was dead 6 months later from alcohol abuse we suspected.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's funny you mentioned that because we did….we gave our POC an enormous salary for the area….something like $60k/yr. Gave him a driver and car, "consummate with his station" according to him, bought a compound and had all the structures renovated to Euro standards with a house for him to live in on it, put a 40KW generator in, etc…etc… he was dead 6 months later from alcohol abuse we suspected.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.
That usually keeps them in the game until they don’t have adult supervision anymore.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If he builds it as well as he's been building the US of A this past year plus the whole world is in for a treat!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The destruction is intentional...

The corruption is open and acknowledged.

View Quote

This. All by design.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#40]
These Marxist are realy good at telling America Fuck You!  Let's anounce that we are giving billions to Africa and others when hard working Americans are writing checks today over 10k to support this bullshit.

There needs to be a lawsuit filed on behalf of us that are sick of towing the line for these jack asses just throwing the money overboard.  

FJB

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#41]
imagine all the money we send overseas to fuckhead countries. if we just invested here how great this country could be. but thats not part of the plan guy lol
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#42]
If he really wanted to build back better and involve central America, we'd march our army straight down to the Panama canal and annex everything between there and the Texas border, then move in with a low threshold for violence peace keeping force and strip that entire swath of land for the benefit of the first world.

I'm not saying that's a good idea, but any build back better plan that involves Latin America but doesn't do that is an automatic failure.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
imagine all the money we send overseas to fuckhead countries. if we just invested here how great this country could be. but thats not part of the plan guy lol
View Quote

Or, imagine if you will-
A government that does NOT spend over twice its income tax revenue each year.
AND capped out the marginal tax rate down around 20-25%.

And let us spend or incest that money instead of fixing it to the government.
It would get pumped right back into the economy of successful people that work for a living.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 8:21:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And she would be absolutely correct.  Trump could enter office tomorrow and wouldn't be able to fix this mess now, even with the help of congress.
View Quote
I can't think of anyone who'd get less done than Trump.
The sooner you all realize that it's over, we lost, and America's dead... the better.
Then you can get down to doing stuff that actually matters.
Start positioning yourselves now for the collapse.

Someone here said it best... There's an ocean of blood between us and better times.
We can't save America. But, we can save the future. If you're a gamer, start thinking "Project Zero Dawn".

Link Posted: 4/16/2022 8:28:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Every evening when I sit down to dinner with my family, there are dozens of invisible and uninvited guests that I am feeding too.
View Quote
Watching the government just piss away our tax money and so much needless stupid shit, actually makes me want to take a pay cut.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The sooner you all realize that it's over, we lost, and America's dead... the better.

Someone here said it best... There's an ocean of blood between us and better times.
We can't save America. But, we can save the future. If you're a gamer, start thinking "Project Zero Dawn".

View Quote
Robotic dinosaurs?
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

These Marxist are realy good at telling America Fuck You!  Let's anounce that we are giving billions to Africa and others when hard working Americans are writing checks today over 10k to support this bullshit.

There needs to be a lawsuit filed on behalf of us that are sick of towing the line for these jack asses just throwing the money overboard.  

FJB

https://katmichels.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/baby-throwing-money-away.gif
View Quote

We should all just leave, go Jon Galt, or have a tax revolt...

Or take over some island and use the Constitution properly.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:08:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Foreign aid is just a giant money laundering scheme. $100M goes out, $90M filters its way into offshore accounts through dozens of different channels.

Look at all the money they've allegedly funneled into Haiti. Its every bit as shitty as it ever was. For all the money they've supposedly sent there, they could've bulldozed Haiti into the sea and built a new one right next to it and still had millions left over.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#50]
It’s not Joe Potato, it’s Barry!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top