BCM
User Panel

Page / 519
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:40:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ARandomClaymore:

@SERVED_USMC

Whichever is supported on Coinbase when I purchased them. I tried looking on CB and it doesn't state.

My guess would be ERC20.

Ellipal states it supports ALL ERC20 Tokens on the Titan Wallet.
View Quote

I believe CB automatically merged them but your wallet may still have a polygon option. I know my ledger did but after and update it automatically put them to ETH chain
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 6:09:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Enzo300] [#2]
Tag. First time BTC owner. I just can't sit in cash, bought some GBTC because Cathy Woods and that 42% discount to NAV

Let's Goooooo!  

ETA: In on 420, and for the learnin.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SERVED_USMC:

I believe CB automatically merged them but your wallet may still have a polygon option. I know my ledger did but after and update it automatically put them to ETH chain
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SERVED_USMC:

@SERVED_USMC

Whichever is supported on Coinbase when I purchased them. I tried looking on CB and it doesn't state.

My guess would be ERC20.

Ellipal states it supports ALL ERC20 Tokens on the Titan Wallet.

I'm trying to find out within CB more information if they did merge them before contacting customer support.

It's a small bag (couple hundred or so), but it's still a bag none-the-less.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#4]

I'm trying to find out within CB more information if they did merge them before contacting customer support.

It's a small bag (couple hundred or so), but it's still a bag none-the-less.
View Quote

Double check the address you sent it to and see which chain. If you sent to ERC20 than it may be a software issue with the wallet like I had with my ledger
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:56:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Enzo300:
Tag. First time BTC owner. I just can't sit in cash, bought some GBTC because Cathy Woods and that 42% discount to NAV

Let's Goooooo!  

ETA: In on 420, and for the learnin.
View Quote

First suggested lesson: Buy Actual BTC. Put it in a hardware wallet and save the keys.

Paper BTC can vanish with someone’s bad day.

*Not financial advice. Do your own research.*
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 5:24:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By woodsie:

It's not, that guy was a legend and it never sucks to take a profit.

I'd bet dollars to donuts he didn't cash out everything.  As I recall it, he was a crypto "true believer" type so it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if he hung on to something.
View Quote

Agreed. Or bought the dip with a portion if he did indeed initially sell off 100%. He had several years to DCA back in for well under what he sold for. Guys like that are not likely to be a one and done and rest on their laurels.

Link Posted: 11/19/2022 8:12:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 1975:
The Five Wildest Things in the FTX Bankruptcy Filing

1. FTX lent billions of dollars in customer funds to Bankman-Fried’s hedge fund, Alameda Research.

2. FTX corporate funds were used to buy homes and “personal items” for executives.

3. Expenses were approved by emoji.

4. FTX's auditing firm Prager-Metis lived in the metaverse (Decentraland).

5. Most digital assets “owned” by FTX were not secured.
View Quote

I expect a lot of ink will be spilled writing similar things about Michael Saylor after all is said and done.  His use of microstrategy as a piggy bank is a giant red flag that can be seen from space.  Who the hell would want to buy their stock, instead of just bitcon directly?  Makes little sense.  And of course the companies helping him market the shares are scammy crypto companies as well from what I recall.

Oh well, people will have to learn the hard way I guess.  Cant think of a single person in the crypto space that is trustworthy and actually knows their stuff.  Just hucksters that arent all that different from tv evangelists.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Wash sale time yet?
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 11:20:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brahmzy] [#9]
Something happening this week? Rate hike? Inflation report?

If BTCs in the 15s, the futures have to be pretty bad..
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 11:24:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Brahmzy:
Something happening this week? Rate hike? Inflation report?

If BTCs in the 15s, the futures have to be pretty bad..
View Quote

Biden says he’s going to regulate crypto.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 11:27:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Greyscale is probably going to fail too.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:37:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By dog-meat:
View Quote

Why do you say that? You don't think they have the BTC to back the trust?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By captainpooby:

Why do you say that? You don't think they have the BTC to back the trust?
View Quote

Well they are owned by the same parent company as Genesis which isn't doing hot right now, and the current rumor mill is that there were some undisclosed debts and promises between all the companies that might be getting called upon. The speculation is that if Genesis does go down, it will take everything related to it down with it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:12:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Accountant30339] [#14]
Originally Posted By dog-meat:
View Quote

GBTC will be fine.

If not, it would be a scandal for the ages and I would be immensely disappointed in my fellow CPA's at the audit firm. I'm still buying. Love that discount!

Accountant
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:16:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Enzo300] [#15]
Originally Posted By Ayada:

Well they are owned by the same parent company as Genesis which isn't doing hot right now, and the current rumor mill is that there were some undisclosed debts and promises between all the companies that might be getting called upon. The speculation is that if Genesis does go down, it will take everything related to it down with it.
View Quote

There are a LOT of rumors in crypto right now.

I'd have a hard time believing that Wood would add her most recent purchases if she had any doubt about the security of the assets involved.

As far as Grayscale, that fund generates hundreds of millions in profit at 2% of NAV annual fees. That makes the fund itself valuable, and could be sold to another entity like Fidelity to raise cash. It would be worth many multiples of those annual fees to a fund company.

The other hypothetical is that they dissolve the fund. Selling off the underlying BTC would definitely put a hit on BTC prices, but at the current discount to NAV, BTC would have to fall below $9K for fund holders to not receive at least current value.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I am not looking forward to the family gloating about "BitCON" at Thanksgiving dinner. Ugh...

What a shit year and well beyond Bitcoin. Oh well. Here's to 2023.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Jagrmaister:
I am not looking forward to the family gloating about "BitCON" at Thanksgiving dinner. Ugh...

View Quote

I would ask what their investment secrets are because obviously they are killing it in the market, right?  

Right?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Trunalimunumaprzure:

I would ask what their investment secrets are because obviously they are killing it in the market, right?  

Right?
View All Quotes

Right?

This happened in 2018, too. For some reason, the family likes to gloat at any misfortune, especially in relation to Bitcoin.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Right?
View Quote

not that complex

ever hear of shorting things

seems to have worked rather well this year
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 4:42:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Ledger has a black Friday sale going on right now, $20-30 in free btc with purchase.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 4:52:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Trezor just started a 30% off sale too.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By tooldforthis:

not that complex

View All Quotes

Right?

not that complex

Post up screenshots of your portfolio then. Show us all how easy it is.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:41:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Enzo300] [#23]

View All Quotes

Right?

not that complex

I don't short or play options at all. Strictly long equity swing trades.
Moving in and out of various PM and AG equities and Uranium stocks, I stand up 19% for the year. I'm currently about 80% cash, so those are mostly realized gains. It's doable without shorting, just playing the volatility.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Moving in and out of various PM equities and Uranium stocks, I stand up 19% for the year. I'm currently about 80% cash, so those are mostly realized gains. It's doable.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/461570/ytd_PNG-2609201.JPG

View All Quotes

Right?

not that complex

Moving in and out of various PM equities and Uranium stocks, I stand up 19% for the year. I'm currently about 80% cash, so those are mostly realized gains. It's doable.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/461570/ytd_PNG-2609201.JPG

How is the rest of your portfolio doing? Or is that brokerage account your only suite of investments?

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#25]

How is the rest of your portfolio doing? Or is that brokerage account your only suite of investments?

View Quote

I'm more conservative with my IRA-SEP brokerage acct., it's up 8% ytd. It's a mirror otherwise of the personal account, but things like this GBTC leap of faith I only do with my personal account.

Otherwise, real estate etc. All doing fine.
It's been a full time job staying on top of everything though.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#26]

I'm more conservative with my IRA-SEP brokerage acct., it's up 8% ytd. It's a mirror otherwise of the personal account, but things like this GBTC leap of faith I only do with my personal account.

View All Quotes

Congrats. I would bet the vast majority of people who gloat about other peoples "mis-investments" are taking a bath along with the rest of us though. My crypto is about the only thing I'm doing okay on, heavily investing in traditional stocks 2019-2021 to "diversify" hasn't been kind.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Congrats. I would bet the vast majority of people who gloat about other peoples "mis-investments" are taking a bath along with the rest of us though. My crypto is about the only thing I'm doing okay on, heavily investing in traditional stocks 2019-2021 to "diversify" hasn't been kind.
View Quote

To be fair, I cut my teeth on stocks and PM's and interest related financials in the very late 70's. It made one hell of an impression on a young guy starting out. I've been waiting for this timeline again my whole adult life.

It started rhyming when I saw the V shaped recovery immediately after Covid started. Excess. "Irrational exuberance" is a warning hardly anyone once heard, and most paid for. Then all that money printing?? Hello, 1980. The pain we have been feeling all year has been things that became written in stone when the govt shut down mainstreet, and started, no kept, spending like a drunk sailor.

They say the market is forward looking, but it went ahead and marched upward and forward despite what all seemed obvious to me at the time, and since, and shitloads of people have been predicting it.

Really, it was normalcy bias. Everyone wanted it to stay just like that despite really glaring causation that was going to prohibit it. Netflix longs (or whatever boom cycle wonderkind) deserve what they got. They held on too long despite all the evidence.

The future is now, but it really has been done, and can be learned from again, before.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#28]

To be fair, I cut my teeth on stocks and PM's and interest related financials in the very late 70's. It made one hell of an impression on a young guy starting out. I've been waiting for this timeline again my whole adult life.

It started rhyming when I saw the V shaped recovery immediately after Covid started. Excess. "Irrational exuberance" is a warning hardly anyone once heard, and most paid for. Then all that money printing?? Hello, 1980. The pain we have been feeling all year has been things that became written in stone when the govt shut down mainstreet, and started, no kept, spending like a drunk sailor.

They say the market is forward looking, but it went ahead and marched upward and forward despite what all seemed obvious to me at the time, and since, and shitloads of people have been predicting it.

Really, it was normalcy bias. Everyone wanted it to stay just like that despite really glaring causation that was going to prohibit it. Netflix longs (or whatever boom cycle wonderkind) deserve what they got. They held on too long despite all the evidence.

The future is now, but it really has been done, and can be learned from again, before.
View All Quotes

Oh yeah, I get it. I have purposely tried to avoid boom cycle holdings and instead look for long, established companies with a proven track record of value. Just really stings when in the midst of all the bullshit we were watching cash we had sitting on the sidelines getting wrecked by inflation, only to see it get hammered by the markets when we decided to put a good chunk of it in investments instead because we weren't going to be able to simply save our way to prosperity.

I have faith that history will show that move to be a good one, eventually. Just came at a bad time because for the first time in about a decade things were starting to look up for us personally and finacially and the thought of getting "stuck" again isn't exactly appealing.

Getting pretty far off the crypto topic now, though.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:13:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#29]
Livestream

Channel is Tesla Live. There is a QR code that takes you here:

https://teslagives.io/]https://teslagives.io/

BEWARE
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:22:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TexasDoubleTap] [#30]
Originally Posted By Advance:

Channel is Tesla Live. There is a QR code that takes you here:

BEWARE
View Quote
I've reported many videos on YouTube that have Elon or Tiger Woods "live" and it has a QR code to scan to invest with them. Typically shows a fake 50k watching counter.

I hope scammers get chronic frequent urination and stub a toe every time they go piss.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:24:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fallen] [#31]
Originally Posted By Advance:
Livestream

BEWARE
View Quote

If it’s a scam, don’t link to it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:40:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#32]

A lot of people poured a whole lot of money into this Starting 2020 or so.   That money went.... somewhere.  To... somebody.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:12:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fallen] [#33]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:
https://i.postimg.cc/jS3NfmfP/Screenshot-20221121-213914-Chrome.jpg

A lot of people poured a whole lot of money into this Starting 2020 or so.   That money .... somewhere.  To... somebody.
View Quote

I got some of it. So…thanks for that.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:16:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Ok, now pretend you started in Feb ‘21.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:44:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By MidwestJ:

@Obo2

1) buy 3 Ledger S+

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcdL0rddsuQ

3) get a Safe deposit Box and put 1 of your unopened Ledger S+ in it for safekeeping

4) hide your second, unused one elsewhere safe
View Quote

Why are you buying more than one, and not using the other two?  Not trolling—genuinely don't understand.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:46:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#36]
View Quote

Yea wow - can you imagine?

Ouch.

If you got in Feb '19 - you won; bigly.  (assuming you actually sold)

But man, if you got in, in Feb '21 - you lost.

So over the last 5 years, here we are now - if you bought in 5 years ago, and just held, you'd be up 50%.  Meanwhile,

if you just bought stock in US phosphorus mining operations (Lazy's recommendation in TEAM a while back - with long story backing why ), you'd have doubled your value (103%), compared to buying and holding Bitcoin over the last five years (which is sitting at only 45% 5-year total gain).

And nobody stole all your phosphorus and took it with them to Argentina last week either; nor asked by the IRS "Do you own phosphorus holdings?" as question #1 on your 1040.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:06:50 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Unfortunately I don't have to pretend.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Did you gloat to your family when bitcoin was making you all that paper money??
I'm thinking yes you did gloat about your paper profits. Otherwise how would all your reatives know about your financial business.
Pride comes before the fall.
Bitcoin = beanie babies I heard on fox business news on Sunday. get out while you can.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:03:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jagrmaister] [#39]
Originally Posted By TW200:

I'm thinking yes you did gloat about your paper profits. Otherwise how would all your reatives know about your financial business.
Bitcoin = beanie babies I heard on fox business news on Sunday. get out while you can.
View All Quotes

I didn't. I believe Bitcoin will ultimately prove to be the answer to global financial problems. I've praised its value as a new opportunity outside of centralized banking and likened its discovery to that of fire or the wheel, but have always provided the asterisk it is a polarizing outcome of zero or infinity against fiat valuation.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:15:28 AM EDT
[#40]

I didn't. I believe Bitcoin will ultimately prove to be the answer to global financial problems. I've praised its value as a new opportunity outside of centralized banking, but have always provided the asterisk it is a polarizing outcome of zero or infinity against fiat valuation.

https://media.tenor.com/T5bXbasmWI0AAAAM/seinfeld-george.gif
View Quote

Then don't sweat what they say.
I always felt Bitcoin was working to replace the US dollar. The US dollar as world currency is the main thing that keeps us (US) a world power. Bitcoin will someday undermine the US dollar if bitcoin suceeds.
Got Gold...Silver? When the US dollar goes to total shit metals will shine. I hope that doesn't happen.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:15:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brahmzy] [#41]
I am:

1. Heavily relying on the tried and true 4 year halvening cycle(s)
2. Heavily relying on seeing a new ATH at some point
3. Hopefully limiting my HODL exposure to only the large-caps (BTC & ETH) (Damn you CRO)
4. DCAing our way down as we swirl the toilet bowl waiting on #1 & #2

What else can you do if you’re not a day trader. I think by end of ‘24, if we haven’t seen a positive change in our position(s), that’ll be the time to throw in the towel. That’s a LONG time to continue to accumulate / light $$$ on fire

All bets are off if this gets regulated to death and/or if the halvening cycles no longer change the price action.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:17:23 AM EDT
[#42]

Ouch.

So over the last 5 years, here we are now - if you bought in 5 years ago, and just held, you'd be up 50%.  Meanwhile,

https://i.postimg.cc/YCXdnd5z/image.png
if you just bought stock in US phosphorus mining operations (Lazy's recommendation in TEAM a while back - with long story backing why ), you'd have doubled your value (103%), compared to buying and holding Bitcoin over the last five years (which is sitting at only 45% 5-year total gain).

And nobody stole all your phosphorus and took it with them to Argentina last week either; nor asked by the IRS "Do you own phosphorus holdings?" as question #1 on your 1040.
View All Quotes

Ouch.

https://i.postimg.cc/YCXdnd5z/image.png

Now do 6 years.

5 years cherry picks peak to trough.   You can make a lots of stuff look stupid if you take that approach.

Bitcoin was down between 2013 and 2016 as well.  Long crypto bear markets are nothing new.  I suspect the one we are in right now could last just as long or longer.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:21:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TW200] [#43]

Now do 6 years.

5 years cherry picks peak to trough.   You can make a lots of stuff look stupid if you take that approach.

Bitcoin was down between 2013 and 2016 as well.  Long crypto bear markets are nothing new.  I suspect the one we are in right now could last just as long or longer.

View Quote

Put FTX and all the other BS companies and your equations this go round. Also not anymore huge stock profits being made to dump into bitcoin. Even the rich are "hurting" right now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:23:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brahmzy] [#44]

I always felt Bitcoin was working to replace the US dollar. The US dollar as world currency is the main thing that keeps us (US) a world power. Bitcoin will someday undermine the US dollar if bitcoin suceeds.
Got Gold...Silver? When the US dollar goes to total shit metals will shine. I hope that doesn't happen.
View Quote

I think the asset classes can and will co-exist. Don’t put all your $ into any single one of them. I don’t think any of them are going to “replace” anything.
I was all about the PMs for a while and then I’m continually unimpressed how “the worlds greatest hedge against inflation” and “the worlds safest asset class” continues to stagnate, fall and be constantly heavily manipulated. And underperform.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:31:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TW200] [#45]

I think the asset classes can and will co-exist. Don’t put all your $ into any single one of them. I don’t think any of them are going to “replace” anything.
I was all about the PMs for a while and then I’m continually unimpressed how “the worlds greatest hedge against inflation” and “the worlds safest asset class” continues to stagnate, fall and be constantly heavily manipulated. And underperform.
View Quote

That's ALL due to paper Derivatives. At some point smart money is going to short the paper gold and silver paper Derivatives. Too many butts, not enough seats. Gold and silver will soar. And unfortunately the paper and electronic dollar will drop like a rock .gov is spending, giving US dollars away like a drunken sailor.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#46]

That's ALL due to paper Derivatives. At some point smart money is going to short the paper gold and silver paper Derivatives. Too many butts, not enough seats. Gold and silver will soar unfortunately.
View Quote

And what event / trigger would kick said “shorting” & “soaring” off?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#47]

Put FTX and all the other BS companies and your equations this go round. Also not anymore huge stock profits being made to dump into bitcoin. Even the rich are "hurting" right now.
View Quote

How many "World's Largest Crypto Exchange Collapses" cycles have we been through?  This is the 3rd, IIRC.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Now do 6 years.

Defunct crypto exchanges and scams existed in the last two crashes in 2014 and 2018.  That's nothing new.  Frankly, it was worse when Mt. Gox blew up in 2014 for very similar reasons because they represented a much larger portion of the market.  My Bitcoins crashed from $1200 to $166 which is a far greater drop by percentage than so far in this crash.  

Your second point is correct but also temporary.  I've posted many times in this thread and others that crypto won't recover until macro conditions improve.  I anticipate that crypto, just like stocks, will sky rocket when the Fed inevitably pivots.  If you believe that that a Fed terminal rate of 4.5% - 5.0% is going to stick for the long (or longish) term then I think you could argue that crypto is dead money but I don't believe it will.  This may be recency bias speaking but I see all incentives in our current system pointing towards a government that is designed to run on cheap money.

To be honest, I would prefer a future of 7%-9% mortgages and 5% CDs indefinitely and I would trade my crypto fortune for it in a heartbeat because I believe it would herald smaller government and a stronger middle class.  I'd have to get deeper into a discussion of why I believe ultra low interest rates are a wealth transfer from the working class and middle class to the upper middle class and upper class but I don't want to turn this post into an essay.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:45:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TW200] [#49]

And what event / trigger would kick said “shorting” & “soaring” off?
View Quote

A list of things.
Rich people making money shorting paper gold and silver
FJB spending US dollars.
Nuclear black swan Putin event
USA Men are women and USA women are men.
US boys are whinney pussies...our next military.
5 million illegals entering the US it the past two years.
5 Million illegals putting a strain on our tax dollars and Hospitals aka heathcare
***FBJ and son seem to be Chinese spies.***
*****Gov is helping the Chinese become the world super power.***
***The Chinese navy is NOW bigger than the USA navy due to FJB.***
F emale B ody I nspectors lied and called our President Trump a spy.
The 2020 elections were rigged.
And many, many more reasons.
All the BS from the last two years will come to roost. Just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:48:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TW200] [#50]

Defunct crypto exchanges and scams existed in the last two crashes in 2014 and 2018.  That's nothing new.  Frankly, it was worse when Mt. Gox blew up in 2014 for very similar reasons because they represented a much larger portion of the market.  My Bitcoins crashed from $1200 to $166 which is a far greater drop by percentage than so far in this crash.  

Your second point is correct but also temporary.  I've posted many times in this thread and others that crypto won't recover until macro conditions improve.  I anticipate that crypto, just like stocks, will sky rocket when the Fed inevitably pivots.  If you believe that that a Fed terminal rate of 4.5% - 5.0% is going to stick for the long (or longish) term then I think you could argue that crypto is dead money but I don't believe it will.  This may be recency bias speaking but I see all incentives in our current system pointing towards a government that is designed to run on cheap money.

To be honest, I would prefer a future of 7%-9% mortgages and 5% CDs indefinitely and I would trade my crypto fortune for it in a heartbeat because I believe it would herald smaller government and a stronger middle class.  I'd have to get deeper into a discussion of why I believe ultra low interest rates are a wealth transfer from the working class and middle class to the upper middle class and upper class but I don't want to turn this post into an essay.

View Quote

The experts say FTX was 100 times worse than ENRON debackle. Almost impossible to magine a dickhead 100 times worse than Madoff.
dropthemicgif
Page / 519
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top