User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh please Rona, fuck him up.
View Quote

So Kumala can take over?  No thanks.  I hope he stays healthy and “in charge” at least through November 2022.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Would be funny if this climate change summit turned into a super spreader event.
View Quote

Would explain why Xi skipped it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Biden is a sleepy old man.  The liberals and moderates would solidify around the first female president. All their radical shit would get passed.

In now way do I want anything bad to happen to Potato Joe.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Biden is a sleepy old man.  The liberals and moderates would solidify around the first female president. All their radical shit would get passed.

View Quote

At this point, no. Hillary couldn't win even when things were going good for the left, and she polled way better than 2% in her primary..
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We no want Kamala
View Quote

Yeah, but I don’t see it not happening.  I don’t think there is anyway FJB can hold on for 3 plus more years.  He is deteriorating quickly.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:13:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Eh, after the aid gets the real cure only available to the elite, they'll say its was a false-positive.
View Quote

Came here to post this
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:13:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I really don’t see a lot of change happening.  The more America sees of KH, the more they will hate her, too.  

Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:16:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If the corona virus kills the president of the US it is going to be nothing but bad for all of us. For one thing, national sympathy for the dead president will turn to anger at anybody who doesn't want to get the vaccine. The pressure for employers to force the vaccine on all personnel will be immense. People who are on the fence about mandates won't be on the fence anymore.
View Quote

I think this post makes the most sense above all the bullshit being thrown around right now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:17:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Except Brandon was vaccinated. So...
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Is it time?
Attachment Attached File

I hope Brandon recovers so they don't try and use this as another weapon against us dirty dirty unvaccinated individuals even though Brandon only interacts with vaxxed individuals
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In before the WuFluMove.  Wouldn’t want that kind of news on GD now would we?
View Quote

That decision to move all threads covid is bs.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:21:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I’ve been thinking about this scenario for a while now.  The puppet masters need a way to get him out, whether dementia (25th) or dying in office in which case they carry on with cummala as figurehead.  They will not let a good crisis go to waste and will use his demise to ram through draconian leftist policies and then when 24 hits, force cummala out and install the next leftist in line.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:25:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That decision to move all threads covid is bs.
View Quote

Go to BOTD and bitch about underwear pics too.

It will be new and refreshing
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I really don’t see a lot of change happening.  The more America sees of KH, the more they will hate her, too.  

View Quote

FKH has existed much like FHRC,   always a controlled environment w/ fawning syncopathic crowds who kiss their asses.   The real world would crush that dumbass.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#15]
I don’t want Let’s Go Brandon to come to harm from the Shanghai Shivers. I want him to suffer with dementia in the public eye for as long as possible.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:33:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's awful.

But it made me laugh
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Would be funny if this climate change summit turned into a super spreader event.

That's awful.

But it made me laugh

In the beginning, what's his face, Boris Johnson caught it. I remember telling mom that him getting the sick would really change things, to have Western Leader die from it.

I think the hair saved him. Same with Trump when he got it.

Joe doesn't have that helmet.

Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:46:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I mean...we're all thinking the same thing, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I wish no ill on any American public servant who swore an oath to protect the Constitution - and does so.

Any public servant who deviates from that oath should face the "so help me God" part instantaneously - as in vaporized by lightning with just enough DNA left to confirm it was THAT asshole, that's it.

None of this is an implied or direct threat, or any sort of death wish. It is merely an extrapolation of that solemn oath the collective assholes from all sides of the political spectrum swear.

View Quote

I'd buy you a beer.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's very different. If the virus takes out the president there will be massive sympathy just like when anybody dies, and the war on the virus will be joined by freakin everybody. There will be anger at anybody who refuses the vax because they will be seen as willing to spread a virus that killed our president.  Anger at anybody who is opposed to mandates. And really, that attitude will be felt all over the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how is that any different than right now?

It's very different. If the virus takes out the president there will be massive sympathy just like when anybody dies, and the war on the virus will be joined by freakin everybody. There will be anger at anybody who refuses the vax because they will be seen as willing to spread a virus that killed our president.  Anger at anybody who is opposed to mandates. And really, that attitude will be felt all over the world.

Seriously? A president that has spontaneous fuck him chants breaking out across the fruited plains at sportsball games? Perhaps not so much. Has any other president been held in contempt by an allied parliament? I am not aware of one
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:06:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Can you imagine if this is what does him in? Fuck Kumala. Think of all the new bullshit.

It took the POTUS! OH KNOWS! See how deadly it is? You must wear six masks and take a shot every week. We just beat this together! Or we’ll throw you in jail.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#22]
I can only hope so.

Or he can shit himself to death for all I care.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:41:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Despite the ridiculousness of all of that (he and all of his staff are vaccinated and tested regularly and IIRC he got a booster already) it would be a dead bang easy sell to the low information crowd that this is the fault of the unvaccinated.

Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:42:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hoping for a positive outcome...
View Quote

This, breakthrough cases are rare, nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:46:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh please !  Let this be true !  Take him.  

And my flags WILL NOT fly at half mast.

And the MSM lauding him as the great-whatever will be highly entertaining.

Please, please, please!
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:50:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If the corona virus kills the president of the US it is going to be nothing but bad for all of us. For one thing, national sympathy for the dead president will turn to anger at anybody who doesn't want to get the vaccine. The pressure for employers to force the vaccine on all personnel will be immense. People who are on the fence about mandates won't be on the fence anymore.
View Quote

Fuck it.

It would be damn interesting.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I hope we hear how they treat it. I'll lmao it they use ivermectin and NAC. or any of the alternative treatments out there.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:00:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

But he had the Vax. They should be mad the vax they're forcing on us doesn't do shit
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:06:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but maybe no.  I mean, a President Chlamydia doesn't really sound too appealing to me at the moment, so maybe not...  
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:08:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hoping for a positive outcome...
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:11:59 AM EDT
[#33]

Dear God , No! Going from a simpleton to a full fledged fucking idiot would be too much for the United States.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#34]
The White House is keeping the aide's identity concealed due to privacy concerns, according to CNN.
View Quote

But when any of us peasants get it, the State blows up our phone wanting more info about us and how we possible got it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:16:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets go Brandon, yep
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:18:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm rooting for the virus!!!
View Quote

I say it was the Naked Scottish who did this.  The Amish ain't got nothin on them.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:18:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

As opposed to the slow painful death it's experiencing right now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We no want Kamala

Very true... kameltoe is the absolute death of the republic...

Let her have a whirl at it and she's dumber than Lets go Brandon
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:22:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:24:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We no want Kamala

Very true... kameltoe is the absolute death of the republic...

At least she knows when to blow and when to go!
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:25:02 AM EDT
[#40]
The only good thing that comes of this is the fact the left does not want Chlamydia to be the president - she might actually be impeachable.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:25:11 AM EDT
[#41]

I have become emotionally invested in his safety and well being.

The other Brandon? Not so much.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:25:54 AM EDT
[#42]
"Another White House official said on Thursday the aide tested positive on Tuesday, the same day Biden left Scotland. The White House is keeping the aide's identity concealed due to privacy concerns, according to CNN.

"This individual did not have close contact with the president and is not exhibiting any symptoms," the other White House official said. "The person has remained in Scotland to complete the quarantine period with the support of the administration" and "additional tests to date have been inconclusive."

Sounds to me like they don't know what the fuck is going on.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:33:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
A number of factors here. 1. If the VP takes office now, it can only do one full term max after that. She seems pretty unelectable without some serious fraud. 2. I would bet she does an even worse job and pisses off/alienates even more ordinary people, because she doesn't even have the nice old grampa aura to deflect, being a cackling hag and all.
View Quote

Plus she won't be able to tie-break in the senate.

And the senate fills the VP slot, meaning they will KNOW they have the party over a barrel and can ask for virtually anything.

Kamala, meanwhile, would be a complete lame duck and also have *no restraints* beyond what the party could force on her ... so ... if anything, the political games in DC will go up several levels in stakes.  It would probably be a genuine case of "If you thought 2020 and 2021 were insane, you ain't seen nothing yet."
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:36:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Despite the ridiculousness of all of that (he and all of his staff are vaccinated and tested regularly and IIRC he got a booster already) it would be a dead bang easy sell to the low information crowd that this is the fault of the unvaccinated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ugh. I am not devious enough - I didn't think of that.

They would go ... more wild. If that were even possible.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:39:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even if he had the vaccine?

He's already on camera SUPPOSEDLY getting it. Are they going to say that was a lie?

If he dies of it, after being vaccinated, that only bolsters the idea that the jab isn't worth it.

Also, despite getting the most votes of any president in the history of the universe, I don't think this "national sympathy" is going to be as widespread as you seem to think.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:48:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He's already on camera SUPPOSEDLY getting it. Are they going to say that was a lie?

If he dies of it, after being vaccinated, that only bolsters the idea that the jab isn't worth it.

Also, despite getting the most votes of any president in the history of the universe, I don't think this "national sympathy" is going to be as widespread as you seem to think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not thinking about this the right way.

People who only get their news from the regular media and don't try and see if it's true are *already* believing things that are mutually contradictory.

We already know the vaccine's ability to protect you from infection is down - study over in the wuhan lockdown thread in the covid subforum puts it at about 38% rate for unvax in a household, vs 25% for vaxxed in household and after about 6 mo the protection against severe cases wanes, but it wanes faster for the elderly and ... males.

Will you see this cited in the media in an attempt to cool the temperature down? No.

Will you see them citing the *fact* that you can have your shots, have a case, and not feel so bad, therefore, "screw it, it's just a sore throat, I'm going to work" and you expose people around you...

The answer is an obvious no. That would not push things in the direction they want. They want to destroy things so they can pick up the shattered pieces and make their utopia. We already know they don't care about innocence and they are willing to murder (hello, abortion), and they believe there are too many people for the earth to support.

If joe gets a case and dies or is DNF because of the brain fog (he hasn't got any spare capacity to absorb the grey matter damage), and they incite hatred against people over this, and a few thousand eggs get cracked on the way to making that omlette they want ... they won't be bothered by their consciences in the slightest.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 2:06:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 2:08:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 4:02:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhhh, if he has it, he caught it from someone who is vaccinated while being vaccinated himself.  No one can contain that much cognitive dissonance without spontaneously combusting.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 4:08:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top