Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 91
Link Posted: 11/2/2019 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Found the whole interview.  At around 33:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2da8X4aCio
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

video in link
Found the whole interview.  At around 33:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2da8X4aCio
Saw this. It was hillaryus
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 9:51:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
video in link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok.  Which one of you guys was just on Watters world?  Military dog trainer ended his segment with "If you want one of these dogs, please get it from a reputable trainer and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself."

It was glorious.
video in link
God bless that man.

PSA Everyone should look into "The Finders" and "John of God"
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIiz6LEW4AILyQb.jpg:large
View Quote
Hopefully he has something
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
It'll be cut and pasted together audio that puts doubt in everyone's mind instead of just posting the whole thing so there's no confusion.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:20:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It'll be cut and pasted together audio that puts doubt in everyone's mind instead of just posting the whole thing so there's no confusion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has left me underwhelmed in the past
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#8]
It's going to be a nothing-burger.

I'll be shocked if it's actually earth-shattering news.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:31:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had Clinton, We had Everything"
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:04:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I hope she has security.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA
I hope she has security.
I hope she has all of the evidence backed up in multiple locations.
That story NEEDS to be aired asap.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
The story turned out to be a heavyweight.

I'm guessing that someone is shocked right about now.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

James Goldston phone blowing up.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:32:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:34:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
And yet they still never ran the story.
Things that make you go, "Mmmm."
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#16]
She kept saying that she "had" all the information.

Does that mean that she no longer has it?

If she still has it, bring it forward with the witness she said hid for 12 years and the pictures etc.
Link Posted: 11/6/2019 10:36:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If she still has it, bring it forward with the witness she said hid for 12 years and the pictures etc.
View Quote
I'd be willing to bet that she knows it no longer exists......it was taped on ABC equipment,  she used ABC staff for production and post production, she used ABC vouchers for any travel, she was on the ABC payroll, and dollars to donuts she is restricted by some legal restraint to not show the tapes, the text, transcript or anything associated with her production.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 9:45:13 AM EDT
[#18]
I just saw this making the rounds...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 9:47:00 AM EDT
[#19]
#WhoKilledJeffrey

Link Posted: 11/7/2019 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree. The ABC reporter seemed not so credible and kind of stupid to be honest. If she had the information and it was that damning you know someone would have made copies, so this idea that it went poof like pictures of Bigfoot is absolutely crazy. Either produce or STFU.

ETA:  per usual, nothing is going to happen. When they got Epstein they silenced everything, even at the surefire risk of conspiracy theories, internet conjecture and entertaining memes.  That is what this has been reduced to.  Nothing of real substance will ever come out - just more stuff like the Robach nonsense.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I agree. The ABC reporter seemed not so credible and kind of stupid to be honest. If she had the information and it was that damning you know someone would have made copies, so this idea that it went poof like pictures of Bigfoot is absolutely crazy. Either produce or STFU.

ETA:  per usual, nothing is going to happen. When they got Epstein they silenced everything, even at the surefire risk of conspiracy theories, internet conjecture and entertaining memes.  That is what this has been reduced to.  Nothing of real substance will ever come out - just more stuff like the Robach nonsense.
View Quote
Is think that it’s not her property anymore. She did the story and submitted it to ABC. They own it, not her.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
There was literally nothing ABC could have done that would have given more credibility to the story.  Think of the logic.  "Oh shit, we're accused of covering up a story to protect a pedophile.  Quick, let's fire the whistleblower and force the reporter to directly contradict what she said on tape.  Because that's what innocent people do."
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 3:29:40 PM EDT
[#25]
The press seemed to be rightfully interested in child rape when it was the Catholic Church.

When its the Church of Democratic Party, well, then its time to go all President Madagascar.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There was literally nothing ABC could have done that would have given more credibility to the story.  Think of the logic.  "Oh shit, we're accused of covering up a story to protect a pedophile.  Quick, let's fire the whistleblower and force the reporter to directly contradict what she said on tape.  Because that's what innocent people do."  
View Quote
This. All day.

And she is pissed because she didn't get The ScoopTM on the story. She lost her chance at journalistic glory. That's why she's upset, not because of the lack of justice.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This. All day.

And she is pissed because she didn't get The ScoopTM on the story. She lost her chance at journalistic glory. That's why she's upset, not because of the lack of justice.
View Quote
Who cares. She gave a damn about finding truth despite it ruining the Clintons.  She researched and wrote the story when no other major news network was. It should’ve been her breaking story, not covered up to save the left from embarrassment. Trying to minimize her to deflect blame from abc and libs sounds like something correct the record would be doing.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 10:58:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 11:02:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Catholic Church of late is pretty much the democratic party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The press seemed to be rightfully interested in child rape when it was the Catholic Church.

When its the Church of Democratic Party, well, then its time to go all President Madagascar.
Depends on which faction. The more traditional minded Catholics would make an evangelical look like a libtard. I will admit however, they are not "in power" at the moment, and are a comparative minority.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 2:38:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She's not pissed Epstein continued without us knowing, she's pissed she missed a shot at some journalism prize.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's not pissed Epstein continued without us knowing, she's pissed she missed a shot at some journalism prize.
She knows "The Media IS the Story"
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#33]
no video yet
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
no video yet
View Quote
here's the interview

The MK Interview: Megyn sits down with Ashley Bianco who was fired by CBS
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 5:28:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
here's the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PVEXMN5qE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
no video yet
here's the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PVEXMN5qE
Dindu muffin
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 5:54:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
I hope that chick sues both companies into oblivion.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
There were a lot of men in those planes. You hear that Bill Richardson?

Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:16:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My gun owning priest disagrees.  His homily the Sunday before the 2016 election letting our parish know in no uncertain terms voting Democrat could not be done by a Catholic also disagrees.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:44:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Kevin Spacey, Chris Rock, Alan Derschowitz...
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 11:56:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:16:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:44:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Well played
View Quote
To save these wonderous events for posterity I feel I should add this:

Doctor Paul Gosar does a thing. That thing is make 22 tweets with the first letters spelling "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself." (During todays Adam Schiff's Production of Impeachment Alternative title being: Please Don't Notice I Fuck and Murder Young Black Guys with Ed Buck) Anyway...The phrase "Jeffrey Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" is a popular meme that is currently receiving widespread interest because Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. Only barbarians that  are the product of their parents having consecutively married their first cousins for 1100 years think otherwise....  More on one eye browed barbarians later.....

...Then Slutty X congressman Nazi Crotch Katie Hill calls out Dr. Gosar for the truth about Epstein...
… and promptly gets her dirty slutty pussy grabbed.... I figure she liked it since Katie Hill resigned her seat because it was learned that she joined kinky sex workers wanted websites and posted pictures of herself fucking her interns in threeways that (sometimes) included her husband. She also paid bribes to her interns to keep them from going public.... throuple is a term invented to describe a man and wife fucking interns I guess.  Hill was big into the whole impeach Kavanaugh thing too FWIW....
….BTW the Amenian Genocide denier Chunk Ogre of the Young Terminally Inbred Barbarians is running for the seat Katie Hill resigned from. So Is Mike Cernovich, whose law suit led to the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein on July 7th, and his subsequent murder by his pedophile buddies in federal custody in New York on the 10th of August. Doc Paul has offered to host the debate between rape beast and the raper slayer. Deus Vult.

Did I mention....

...James Comey's daughter Maurene Comey was lead prosecutor on both Epsteins trafficking thousands of kids case and his cell mates mass murder of 4 people for money case?

...or that the cell mate is the most likely murder suspect of Jeffrey Epstein, and was a former cop in the same Area as the Clinton's new York residence. His crime is killing 4 people for stealing cocaine money owed to him, three of the 4 victims had no role in the theft....

...and that Maurene Comey's father James Comey was second to Bob Mueller, and that they were the ones that forced the 2008 Florida Acosta prosecution to give all of Epsteins child procurers immunity for life, and seek a reduced sentence from child trafficking to prostitution for Epstein.....

...Because of Epstein's on going work for the intelligence community...

Yeah, all of that is true too.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Doctor Paul Gosar does a thing. That thing is make 22 tweets with the first letters spelling "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself." (During todays Adam Schiff's Production of Impeachment Alternative title being: Please Don't Notice I Fuck and Murder Young Black Guys with Ed Buck) Anyway...The phrase "Jeffrey Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" is a popular meme that is currently receiving widespread interest because Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. Only barbarians that  are the product of their parents having married their first cousins for 1100 years think otherwise....  More on barbarians later.....
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/317173/docgosar-1160233.png

...Then Slutty X congressman Nazi Crotch Katie Hill calls out Dr. Gosar for the truth about Epstein...
… and promptly gets her dirty slutty pussy grabbed.... I figure she liked it since Katie Hill resigned her seat because it was learned that she joined kinky sex workers wanted websites and posted pictures of herself fucking her interns in threeways that (sometimes) included her husband. She also paid bribes to her interns to keep them from going public.... throuple is a term invented to describe a man and wife fucking interns I guess.  Hill was big into the whole impeach Kavanaugh thing too FWIW....
….BTW the Amenian Genocide denier Chunk Ogre of the Young Terminally Inbred Barbarians is running for the seat Katie Hill resigned from. So Is Mike Cernovich, whose law suit led to the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein on July 7th, and his subsequent murder by his pedophile buddies in federal custody in New York on the 10th of August. Doc Paul has offered to host the debate between The rape beast and the raper slayer. Deus Vult.

Did I mention....

...James Comey's daughter Maurene Comey was lead prosecutor on both Epsteins trafficking thousands of kids case and his cell mates mass murder of 4 people for money case?

...or that the cell mate is the most likely murder suspect of Jeffrey Epstein, and was a former cop in the same Area as the Clinton's new York residence. His crime is killing 4 people for stealing cocaine money owed to him, three of the 4 victims had no role in the theft....

...and that Maurene Comey's father James Comey was second to Bob Mueller, and that they were the ones that forced the 2008 Florida Acosta prosecution to give all of Epsteins child procurers immunity for life, and seek a reduced sentence from child trafficking to prostitution for Epstein.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well played

Doctor Paul Gosar does a thing. That thing is make 22 tweets with the first letters spelling "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself." (During todays Adam Schiff's Production of Impeachment Alternative title being: Please Don't Notice I Fuck and Murder Young Black Guys with Ed Buck) Anyway...The phrase "Jeffrey Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" is a popular meme that is currently receiving widespread interest because Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. Only barbarians that  are the product of their parents having married their first cousins for 1100 years think otherwise....  More on barbarians later.....
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/317173/docgosar-1160233.png

….BTW the Amenian Genocide denier Chunk Ogre of the Young Terminally Inbred Barbarians is running for the seat Katie Hill resigned from. So Is Mike Cernovich, whose law suit led to the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein on July 7th, and his subsequent murder by his pedophile buddies in federal custody in New York on the 10th of August. Doc Paul has offered to host the debate between The rape beast and the raper slayer. Deus Vult.

Did I mention....

I had not previously heard of Rep Paul Gosar, I’m starting to like his style though.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 11:53:43 PM EDT
[#49]
News of another high society sexual predator friend of Adam Schiff/ABC/NBC employee just getting busted. This one was trying to get a 9 year old girl to send him sexual explicit pictures and vid. Add that to the list of Ed Buck and JE, who  Schiff had had meetings with after his first conviction.

Schiff Town Hall - Opening Remarks by Dr. Bruce Hensel

Info of Adams long term connection to the Epstein's
https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/07/jeffery-mark-epstein-democratic-representatives/

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/07/jeffery-mark-epstein-democratic-representatives/
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 12:49:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
News of another high society sexual predator friend of Adam Schiff/ABC/NBC employee just getting busted. This one was trying to get a 9 year old girl to send him sexual explicit pictures and vid. Add that to the list of Ed Buck and JE, who  Schiff had had meetings with after his first conviction.
https://i.redd.it/bnl695pmkpy31.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEHQi7l8B18
View All Quotes
Quoted:
https://i.redd.it/bnl695pmkpy31.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEHQi7l8B18
It amazes me how long they can ignore their angels of death.
How many dead bodies does it take to start taking notice?

Ed Buck Faces Federal Drug Charge in Death of Man in His Home

The authorities outlined a disturbing pattern in which they say that Mr. Buck traded drugs and money for sexual favors. They said there were at least 11 victims.
Well, eleven was the line he crossed. We had to start paying attention there because it became 'disturbing' ... wtf.
Page / 91
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top