User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:52:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you really think Obama wants Trump's lawyers to get access to the facts in the discovery process?
View Quote
Do you really believe they ever would?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Impeachment still trending upward on the betting markets
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:05:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:24:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Better put your money down
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want trump to be impeached. It will ensure his re-election and help swamp draining. The admin is daring them to impeach, trump wants it. Dems would be falling right into his hands...again.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:31:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I want trump to be impeached. It will ensure his re-election and help swamp draining. The admin is daring them to impeach, trump wants it. Dems would be falling right into his hands...again.
View Quote
How do you introduce evidence?  
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:32:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm with ya
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:05:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would i do that?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Democrats know they don't have enough to impeachment, but what they are doing is trying to force his hand. In short they are trying to trip him up into making a mistake so they can run with it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And you like gun restrictions.
View Quote
Where have I said that? You post commie propaganda that you like, what I said was true.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Democrats know they don't have enough to impeachment, but what they are doing is trying to force his hand. In short they are trying to trip him up into making a mistake so they can run with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can play the game of terms such as we are demanding, have asked, etc (none of which are any form of legal impeachment process) then the media can run with it, idiots eat it up. When Trump refuses they can say he's hiding something. Rinse and repeat to where idiots think he is dirtier than Nixon when in reality zero legal action has happened.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
BINGO.  If it were a real impeachment they would have  a full vote in the House and it would go to the Senate.  They are hoping to build up support for a House vote but it ain't happenin'.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#17]

House impeachment is being cut off and detoured.

Key points:

Schiff and Pelosi launch impeachment inquiry without a vote.

Trump heads them off saying they must have a vote for the white house to cooperate.

Schiff summons EU ambassador Gordon Sondland to testify.

Trump cuts off his appearance at the last minute.

Schiff staffer met with Ukraine diplomats, paid for by Atlantic council, right after the whistleblower complaint was filed.

Schiff staffer possible? meeting with Bill Taylor,  Ukraine envoy, who was in the text exchange with Gordon Sondland talking about "quid pro quo".
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They can play the game of terms such as we are demanding, have asked, etc (none of which are any form of legal impeachment process) then the media can run with it, idiots eat it up. When Trump refuses they can say he's hiding something. Rinse and repeat to where idiots think he is dirtier than Nixon when in reality zero legal action has happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Obstructing Justice"  

We've already seen that there doesn't need to be a legitimate offense to charge somebody with obstructing justice if they don't roll over during the investigation.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 2:20:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Time for your nap Nancy.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 2:50:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Lindsey Graham has invited Rudy Giuliani to come to the Senate and talk about corruption..
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
He’s forcing them to vote on it, playing right into his plan.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:49:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not really
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Statement from the Press Secretary:

The President has done nothing wrong, and the Democrats know it. For purely political reasons, the Democrats have decided their desire to overturn the outcome of the 2016 election allows them to conduct a so-called impeachment inquiry that ignores the fundamental rights guaranteed to every American. These partisan proceedings are an affront to the Constitution—as they are being held behind closed doors and deny the President the right to call witnesses, to cross-examine witnesses, to have access to evidence, and many other basic rights.

Today, on behalf of President Donald J. Trump, Pat Cipollone, Counsel to the President, sent a letter to Speaker Pelosi and Chairmen Engel, Schiff, and Cummings. The letter demonstrates that the Democrats’ inquiry lacks any legitimate constitutional foundation, any pretense of fairness, and even the most elementary due process protections. Democrats are pursuing purely partisan goals, including influencing the upcoming 2020 election. In the process, they are violating civil liberties and the separation of powers, threatening Executive Branch officials with punishment simply for exercising their constitutional rights and prerogatives. All of this violates the Constitution, the rule of law, and every past precedent. For these reasons, the Executive Branch cannot be expected to, and will not participate in, this exercise of partisan political theater.

President Trump and his entire Administration will, however, keep fighting for the American people, growing the economy, building prosperity, and protecting America’s interests at home and abroad.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:34:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Schiff staffer possible? meeting with Bill Taylor,  Ukraine envoy, who was in the text exchange with Gordon Sondland talking about "quid pro quo".
View Quote
This would make sense, so that he could send a text trying to establish Quid Pro Quo BS. Guy is probably a big time dem insider.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Trump the fighter.  Not only plays 87D Chess but 87D poker also.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#31]
The Dems are running into the whole Constitution limitations to their lawfare inspired and written game plan.

Which explains a great deal of their efforts to de-legitimize the Supreme Court as of late including reviving the Kavanaugh BS and continually threaten his impeachment.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/08/big-picture-white-house-responds-to-speaker-pelosi-unconstitutional-impeachment-effort-full-pdf-and-background/

Speaker Pelosi’s current Lawfare-inspired road-map (House and committee rule changes therein) attempts to construct a path to impeachment that avoids asserting House “judicial authority”; because they fear losses from a Judicial Branch ruling.  Those who constructed the road-map are also concerned about outright blocks by the courts in their proceedings.

This process issue was argued by Lawfare member Douglas Letter today during a hearing on the topic of the House Judiciary Committee gaining access to Weissmann/Mueller’s grand jury evidence.  [Expanded Here]

Here’s the bottom line: “Judicial Authority”, granted by a full House vote, gives the House of Representatives more authority in their impeachment construct.  However, “judicial authority” also grants the Executive Branch a path to appeal via the Judicial Branch.

Because the Lawfare/Pelosi roadmap intends to subvert judicial authority, it is destined by design to end up running head-first into a constitutional problem; specifically separation of power and executive privilege.  That predictable constitutional issue will end up with arguments to The Supreme Court.  THAT is why the Democrats have been working for months to delegitimize the Supreme Court.

Please let me repeat for emphasis.  The Lawfare impeachment road-map is designed to conflict with the constitution.  It is a necessary -and unavoidable- feature of the plan, not a flaw.  Pelosi and the Lawfare group know they are creating a constitutional crisis; that is why the background attacks against the Supreme Court were started months ago.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:41:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:41:57 PM EDT
[#33]
I cant wait for the 2020 Trump tweets!
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:11:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Napolitano: Trump's brazen acts of corruption
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Video in tweet. John Roberts realizing this may all be orchestrated by Trump to bring down those seeking impeachment

Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:56:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:53:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Where have I said that? You post commie propaganda that you like, what I said was true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm gonna enjoy watching your reaction when it becomes obvious what Trump is.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Should also include Schiff staffer flys to Ukraine paid for by Atlantic council.  Meets with William Taylor.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Don is going to WAR
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:00:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still holding out hope?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump is... not Hillary, and any one of the other lefty loons who would absolutely try their best to destroy America.

You need to wake up, smell the covfefe, get over yourself and move on.... seriously. Your shtick is getting tiresome
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Still holding out hope?
View Quote
Bob Mueller is going to find the evidence of Russian collusion! He just knows it!

Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:29:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Bob Mueller is going to find the evidence of Russian collusion! He just knows it!

View Quote
Mueller_Time!  Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 11:09:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rest of us have enjoyed watching ARFcom’s overwhelming reaction to what you obviously are.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#46]
For the first time Biden today is calling for Trump to be impeached.

(4:15)

"IMPEACH TRUMP" Joe Biden Says President Trump Should Be IMPEACHED
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:06:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
For the first time Biden today is calling for Trump to be impeached.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

....holy shit, I about died laughing so hard......
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top