Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Turns out the “whistleblower” helped organize a protest at Yale to force Yale to pay a higher salary / retain a Arabic language teacher in 2005 (from Twitter)

“5. in 2005 Ciaramella led a protest against the firing of an Arabic professor at Yale University

name of the Arabic professor: Bassam Frangieh - this 'professor' is important, in the grand scheme of things.”

I confirmed there WAS a Yale student protest to retain this language teacher, who is Palestinian.

So who is the language teacher?  - a pro-Hamas Palestinian (Hamas is a designated terrorist organization)

https://www.meforum.org/campus-watch/18251/dean-of-faculty-hess-responds-to-frangieh-work
View Quote
The devil is a sneaky fucker...
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Trump had a hell of a time filling his open positions.  There are thousands of potential appointments he needs to fill.

Most administrations have robust transition team (campaign team along with party apparatchiks).  Trump had a very small campaign team and minimal support from the party.
Long after he took office, he still had hundreds of vacancies.  (I even considered applying to one of them.)

He was stuck with who he could get.  He had to rely on advisers to fill those positions and it didn't go well.
View Quote
I remember a freeper post during the transition or immediately after....where someone was sounding the alarm that some known mid level Never Trumper had somehow gotten a job involved in vetting and hiring WH staff....and that most all of the folks that had been with candidate Trump since near day 1 were not getting any permanent positions and only a few were getting temp positions that would go away after 6 months.

They let the uniparty in and got fucked....it all starts with some smarmy Lindsey Graham type making a staffing recommendation and next thing you know it's a nest of vipers..
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
any significant sources to verify this?  it smells like tabloids and alex jones!
View Quote
LOL

What's 'significant' in your eyes?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I would say, "cut his balls off", but obviously, that is not an option here.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Based on the look on that woman's face, I believe the First Lady broke wind.
View Quote
She did, but the look of disgust on the woman's face is from her thinking "My god, she looks like that AND her farts smell like a spring meadow full of wildflowers!!!"
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It is crazy. The top layer was shoveled out but they only took a thin layer. These fuckers have embedded themselves and their like deep into the state. You fire one and the next one comes up.

If every liberal partisan hack was fired there wouldn’t be a government left.

Steve Bannon gave an interview a month after the election and said that draining the swamp would take decades. I couldn’t understand that until I’ve seen the shit they’ve pulled on Trump.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The real question, is WHY did he not get rid of these people during the Transition?
It is crazy. The top layer was shoveled out but they only took a thin layer. These fuckers have embedded themselves and their like deep into the state. You fire one and the next one comes up.

If every liberal partisan hack was fired there wouldn’t be a government left.

Steve Bannon gave an interview a month after the election and said that draining the swamp would take decades. I couldn’t understand that until I’ve seen the shit they’ve pulled on Trump.
Bureaucracy is bureaucracy. He can only get rid of key leadership positions. Those other jobs are protected.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:51:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
any significant sources to verify this?  it smells like tabloids and alex jones!
LOL

“Always mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy, if possible; and when you strike and overcome him, never let up in the pursuit so long as your men have strength to follow; for an army routed, if hotly pursued, becomes panic-stricken, and can then be destroyed by half their number. - Thomas J. (Stonewall) Jackson

Works in politics too.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:53:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He should have done that day 1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump fires every last person in the White House after he’s re-elected.
He should have done that day 1
His biggest mistake IMO. He had over two months after the election to prepare lists. He should have fired or accepted resignations from every single Obama appointee in the executive branch. Every. Single. One. If half the agencies ground to a halt, oh well.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#10]
As I would have expected, a man in biological designation but not in character.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

LOL

View Quote
I would settle for WSJ, Reuters, etc..

Curious why you find my question of a vetted/significant source amusing? whom is included on your list of trustworthy reporting agencies?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:02:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So how do we know that this guy is the guy?
View Quote
I guess we don't know 100% just yet. As I said earlier in this thread, Bongino fingered this same guy a week or two ago and he's been spot on throughout. He doesn't typically go out on a limb without having all his ducks in a row.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Total douche.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:05:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hans Gruber?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Hans Gruber?
Looks more like the doucher Gruber shot - the "C'mon John, tell'em we're friends" dude.

Edit -

I should have kept scrolling.

Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yep, soy faggot as expected.
View Quote
My thoughts exactly.

No surprise.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is this what the CIA is full of these days?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I guess we don't know 100% just yet. As I said earlier in this thread, Bongino fingered this same guy a week or two ago and he's been spot on throughout. He doesn't typically go out on a limb without having all his ducks in a row.
View Quote
I trust Dan Bongino and I will trust him until I have a reason not to trust him.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:10:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Doubt you are wrong on either of those. Someone had to be the anonymous accuser though...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Crap. I was betting on that there was no whistle blower. Just a "complaint" typed up by Schiff and his lawyers.
Doubt you are wrong on either of those. Someone had to be the anonymous accuser though...
Not necessarily... I figured they learned their lesson last time having Christine Blasey-Ford testify. She fell apart when questioned. If the whistler blower isn’t a real person and can’t be revealed then he can’t fall apart when questioned. That was my conspiracy theory anyway.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Is this what the CIA is full of these days?
View Quote
typical off the farm, yes
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:23:38 PM EDT
[#21]
We’ve known who he is for weeks.  Wimpy fuck.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I would settle for WSJ, Reuters, etc..

Curious why you find my question of a vetted/significant source amusing? whom is included on your list of trustworthy reporting agencies?
View Quote
Not sure if you're aware,  but the MSM absolutely HATES to report on things that reflect badly on their agenda or go against their narrative.  I seem to recall it was just over one year before NBC would even acknowledge "Fast and Furious" after Agent Terry's murder and the controversy that followed...NBC finally touched on the subject but they came kicking and screaming....

I also recall Sharyl Atkisson (CBS) being pretty much the only MSM reporter to start digging into it,  and she was chewed out by a Obama WH staffer for not falling in line like the rest of the media and to stop asking the uncomfortable questions...she didn't last at CBS too much longer after that.

Bottom line is that if you wait for the MSM to report on real happenings you may never hear what's really going on....or at best you'll be very late to the party...

Learn to glean info from all sources and be smart enough to determine what is likely credible...
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#23]
He looks like a piece of traitorous shit! Wow!
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think that's Macrons wife.
View Quote
You sure it’s not his mom?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We’ve known who he is for weeks.  Wimpy fuck.
View Quote
I love how some people now are waiting on the word of the same MSM that promised us:
- "It IS a protest caused by a video cause Obammy said so"
- "He can't win the primary and will drop out before the first debate"
- "He might win the primary but he will drop out cause he didn't want to be President anyway"
- "He cannot win and won't."
- "There's a tape of Trump using the N-word, don't come out and vote he can't win anyway, Nate_Silver said so."
- "Okay so he won be the electors won't pick him anyway."
- "Okay so more electors were mad at Hillary, but Sarah Silverman is going to orchestrate a military coup"
- "Okay so now he's going to get impeached for being a russian agent."
- "No that didn't happen, so, now he's going to get impeached for obstruction if he objects to the open ended investigation into his life. For 2 years."
- "So he's going to lose the midterms and get impeached anyway."
- "So they didn't get fucked in the midterms, and the report has nothing, but he's going to impeached anyway, and the walls are closing in."

Right so until THOSE people who have always been right on so many things, say that this Soylet is the guy?
iT's NoT oFfIcIaL

I guess we have to wait until snopes says "partially true", or it's on page 50 of some newspaper, 4 months from now.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Eric Ciaramella = sounds and looks like an STD.  Maybe a big shot of an antibiotic would help!
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Eric Ciaramella = sounds and looks like an STD.  Maybe a big shot of an antibiotic would help!
View Quote
I read that as,
"maybe a big shot of anabolics (steroids) would help!"

i think those are both right.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Many of the ones The Halfrican appointed in his eight years wrangled permanent .gov jobs just so they could not be dismissed as appointees can. There was quite a stink about it in the last two years of the Halfrican's tenure because many positions were simply made-up by dept heads, they had never existed before.

It was said at the time it was just so the dems could keep their tentacles in the .gov system. If memory serves there were thousands of positions filled that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why in God's name has Trump not fired all of the legacy D bags from the Obama admin?
Many of the ones The Halfrican appointed in his eight years wrangled permanent .gov jobs just so they could not be dismissed as appointees can. There was quite a stink about it in the last two years of the Halfrican's tenure because many positions were simply made-up by dept heads, they had never existed before.

It was said at the time it was just so the dems could keep their tentacles in the .gov system. If memory serves there were thousands of positions filled that way.
The layer below appointees are all GS or SES.
They are extremely difficult to get rid of if they don't want to go.  It looked good when Trump took offic and many of them were planning on leaving.  Yet those who left were all GS-12 and below, if I had to guess at it.  GS-13/14/15 stayed and have been working against the administration ever since.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Is that the French president's mom/nanny shooting daggers at Melania?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:40:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Carlson and Hannity should be discussing this for my workout
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:43:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bongino called it two weeks ago. This cuck went to work for Schiff after leaving the NSC. Schiff should be hanging from a tree by now.
View Quote
And this. We are way, way beyond what should he tolerated from that fucking seditious piece if shit at this point.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Not sure if you're aware,  but the MSM absolutely HATES to report on things that reflect badly on their agenda or go against their narrative.  I seem to recall it was just over one year before NBC would even acknowledge "Fast and Furious" after Agent Terry's murder and the controversy that followed...NBC finally touched on the subject but they came kicking and screaming....

I also recall Sharyl Atkisson (CBS) being pretty much the only MSM reporter to start digging into it,  and she was chewed out by a Obama WH staffer for not falling in line like the rest of the media and to stop asking the uncomfortable questions...she didn't last at CBS too much longer after that.

Bottom line is that if you wait for the MSM to report on real happenings you may never hear what's really going on....or at best you'll be very late to the party...

Learn to glean info from all sources and be smart enough to determine what is likely credible...
View Quote
lol.  keep drinking it in.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#34]
who's the babe in the hat?

edit: never mind.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Shocked!
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Looks EXACTLY how I pictured him.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump fires every last person in the White House after he’s re-elected.
View Quote
He should have done that on day one of the first term!
But it's my understanding that he can't hire good people as they fear it will be a carer ender being tied to DT.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:01:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another White House flack, Eric Schultz, didn’t like being pressed for answers about the Fast and Furious scandal in which American agents directed guns into the arms of Mexican drug lords. “Goddammit, Sharyl!” he screamed at her. “The Washington Post is reasonable, the LA Times is reasonable, The New York Times is reasonable. You’re the only one who’s not reasonable!”
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Page 3 and no comments about Melania’s legs. Bunch of homos. I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Attachment Attached File

You didn't think they were all just going to go away did you?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:04:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Snape wasn't a bitch either , bit emo but not a bitch
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hans Gruber?
Hans was an Alpha badass. The guy in the photo is a liberal cuck.
Fine, Professor Snape then.
Snape wasn't a bitch either , bit emo but not a bitch
Snape was a badass double agent who put up with a ton of shit and was loyal to dumbledore the entire time.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Brennan’s errand boy...

Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Definitely Ellis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hans Gruber?
Hans Gruber's aborted son is more like it.
He's Harry Ellis the dude Gruber shot
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14294/harryellis_jpg-1134932.JPG
Definitely Ellis.
Kinda got that right.
The guy's a weasel fer shure.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I want to know how a President can appoint people into positions who have no loyalty and allow them to hire agents of known enemies with agendas into their administration?

how is this allowed?
View Quote
The swamp is deep.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hans Gruber?
View Quote
Negative...
Hans was awesome
this person is likely a cock gobbling communist beta cuck soy boy
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:14:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Who is the guy tweeting about this?
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Gender fluid. Self righteous prig.

Bring him on, I got a dildo for him.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:16:10 PM EDT
[#48]
I knew he was going to look like a bitch.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:18:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I want to know how a President can appoint people into positions who have no loyalty and allow them to hire agents of known enemies with agendas into their administration?

how is this allowed?
View Quote
There’s plenty of disloyal assholes from prior administrations doing policy damage behind the scenes...the below article being a small, early example

https://nypost.com/2017/04/07/why-the-trump-state-department-still-loves-george-soros/
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#50]
I heard Susan Rice last week blasting Trump.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top