BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i mean, if someone is squatting, can't someone else just squat too?

Sounds like a plan to me.
View Quote

Don't mind me fellow squatter! I'll just be in the living room masturbating furiously!

Then in the kitchen. Dont like it? Move then.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard they have new information that will incriminate Hillary Clinton in several federal crimes.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 8:02:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've told this story on here before.

Back in the mid/late 2000's in Florida, something like every 1 in 3 houses was vacant for one reason or another. The backlogs for evicting people from a house they were foreclosed on was 1.5+ years in most places. You can guess what the level of give a shit was in regards to squatters.

So, allegedly, this happened. In Minecraft. In the greater Tampa area. Allegedly.

Friend's family had a pretty damn nice rental that had the last tenant move out of. They cleaned it, redid some stuff and put it back up for rent. A few weeks after they were done doing whatever they were doing to the house, they started having people call and look at the rental. At some point the mom goes to check on the house and she can't get the front door open. Goes around to the back, same thing. Notices the locks look different. Looks into the windows and notices theres stuff inside like sleeping bags, random boxes, etc.

Friend and 2-3 guys head over later that day. As they're walking around, this car drives up into the driveway and this fat Mexican chick gets out and gets an attitude about what they are doing because this is her house. Surprise, she had come and looked at the rental once. Friend is like oh really, tell me more. Chick actually bluffs with threatening to call the police. LOL

Friend basically tells her they have until tonight to GTFO because its his place and this won't end well. Chick literally says something along the lines of how she knows the law, this is her place and she knows how to game the system.

2 nights later, much recon is done, allegedly. In Minecraft.

It was noted that squatters had changed the locks, but that the garage door opener was the same (they were manually open/closing it via the keypad next to the garage but didn't have the fob) as well as the key code number lock thing on the door from the garage into the house was unchanged.

So then, it was planned, in Minecraft, allegedly, that a few of us with multiple deployments and doing EXACTLY this kind of maneuver, would, allegedly, roll up with a large truck backwards in the driveway, open the garage door, access the house via the garage entry door and surprise the ever living shit out of the 3 occupants while taking 'appropriate precautions' to ensure they didn't try anything stupid.

Allegedly, while 2 people hung out with squatters, another 2 people were grabbing all of their shit and throwing it into the back of the truck, while another 2 were changing locks. In Minecraft. Pictures of drivers licenses and ID's may or may not have been taken. Squatters may or may not have been tossed outside to get into their 1 car that now had no license plate on it. Squatter's stuff may or may not have been thrown onto a burn pit and lit on fire.

Allegedly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 8:17:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've always wondered how squatters, who don't have a signed lease or rental agreement, can't be trespassed off the property by the law after the owner calls on them.

Is this a case of the squatters always having fake docs that lead the law to say they need an order from a judge after he proves the docs are fake?
View Quote

If laws against forgery and perjury were just enforced we wouldn't have this problem.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't mind me fellow squatter! I'll just be in the living room masturbating furiously!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i mean, if someone is squatting, can't someone else just squat too?

Sounds like a plan to me.

If the squatters are Slavic, do they jerk it while squatting or squat while jerking?
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 9:50:09 PM EDT
[#7]
In for goat rodeo.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Back in the mid/late 2000's in Florida, something like every 1 in 3 houses was vacant for one reason or another. The backlogs for evicting people from a house they were foreclosed on was 1.5+ years in most places. You can guess what the level of give a shit was in regards to squatters.

So, allegedly, this happened. In Minecraft. In the greater Tampa area. Allegedly.

Friend's family had a pretty damn nice rental that had the last tenant move out of. They cleaned it, redid some stuff and put it back up for rent. A few weeks after they were done doing whatever they were doing to the house, they started having people call and look at the rental. At some point the mom goes to check on the house and she can't get the front door open. Goes around to the back, same thing. Notices the locks look different. Looks into the windows and notices theres stuff inside like sleeping bags, random boxes, etc.

Friend and 2-3 guys head over later that day. As they're walking around, this car drives up into the driveway and this fat Mexican chick gets out and gets an attitude about what they are doing because this is her house. Surprise, she had come and looked at the rental once. Friend is like oh really, tell me more. Chick actually bluffs with threatening to call the police. LOL

Friend basically tells her they have until tonight to GTFO because its his place and this won't end well. Chick literally says something along the lines of how she knows the law, this is her place and she knows how to game the system.

It was noted that squatters had changed the locks, but that the garage door opener was the same (they were manually open/closing it via the keypad next to the garage but didn't have the fob) as well as the key code number lock thing on the door from the garage into the house was unchanged.

So then, it was planned, in Minecraft, allegedly, that a few of us with multiple deployments and doing EXACTLY this kind of maneuver, would, allegedly, roll up with a large truck backwards in the driveway, open the garage door, access the house via the garage entry door and surprise the ever living shit out of the 3 occupants while taking 'appropriate precautions' to ensure they didn't try anything stupid.

Allegedly, while 2 people hung out with squatters, another 2 people were grabbing all of their shit and throwing it into the back of the truck, while another 2 were changing locks. In Minecraft. Pictures of drivers licenses and ID's may or may not have been taken. Squatters may or may not have been tossed outside to get into their 1 car that now had no license plate on it. Squatter's stuff may or may not have been thrown onto a burn pit and lit on fire.

Allegedly.
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:29:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If laws against forgery and perjury were just enforced we wouldn't have this problem.
View Quote

Just like a lot of gun laws enforcement would solve a lot of problems. It's just getting worse and worse with what they're letting go.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Simpler to buy a backhoe
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Throw some bee hives in the house !

Discharge pepperspray in the house!

Fireworks in the house ? Flash bangs ?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:34:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My wife practices landlord/tenant law in NYS. Talk about hell on Earth. The sheriff's hands are tied. They help as they can, but liberal legislators, a commie governor and activist justices bend landlords over.
View Quote

One of my wife's high school friends is a lawyer for a renter's rights nonprofit in San Fran.
He thinks Bernie wouldn't go far enough and the Supreme Court should be 27 Justices.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#13]
So, what?!?!?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Throw some bee hives rattlesnakes, copperheads, cottonmouths, cobras, black mambas in the house !

Discharge pepperspray in the house!

Fireworks in the house ? Flash bangs every single fucking night at random times ?
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#15]
It boggles the mind that shit like this even has to be dicussed
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#17]
OP any updates?
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
For all you "fuck squatters rights" folks, think about it this way:  there are actual, crooked, predatory landlords in the world that will take a poor person's money, make up some bullshit, and toss them out.  Lots of poor people don't know fuck-all about leases and keeping paperwork, and they do fall prey to those evil cocksuckers.  Some poor people are truly illiterate- they just sign whatever is put in front of them.   So yes, there are nasty pieces of shit that take advantage of vacant properties, but that's an issue that can be remedied.

Forcing the issue to go through the courts is to protect EVERYONE'S interests.
View Quote

Stay focused. This is NOT the issue at hand.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 1:21:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Easy solution. Bottle of bleach, bottle of ammonia, bucket...

Spring cleaning gone awry.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
For all you "fuck squatters rights" folks, think about it this way:  there are actual, crooked, predatory landlords in the world that will take a poor person's money, make up some bullshit, and toss them out.  Lots of poor people don't know fuck-all about leases and keeping paperwork, and they do fall prey to those evil cocksuckers.  Some poor people are truly illiterate- they just sign whatever is put in front of them.   So yes, there are nasty pieces of shit that take advantage of vacant properties, but that's an issue that can be remedied.

View Quote

Stay focused. a crooked predatory landlord is NOT the issue at hand.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 1:49:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 2:14:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
His idiot buddy or buddies family , details not clear,  has rental property that people are squatting in.  They have been unable to get the squaters out - sherrif dept not criminal civil blah blah blah.  

THE PLAN - BIL's Idiot Buddy and family gin up a lease naming Idiot Buddy as tennant, even going to the trouble of having the document 'notarized' and recorded - no idea what recorded is.

BIL + Idiot Buddy + assorted friends will wait till nobody is on property, swoop in clear the shit out to the driveway. Change locks and board up.  

I'm guessing this will be a shit show ... what's the under / over on someone going to jail
View Quote

Saw exactly that done on YT a few days ago.

The squatter was a corrections officer that looked at the house and had credit too low but moved in anyway. House belonged to a woman and her son signed a “lease”, they waited for her to leave and installed a Ring camera system thru the house and changed the locks. Cops didn’t get involved. Gave her to midnight to get her shit out and that he had a crew coming to finish whatever she didn’t get done.

IMO, if the cops get called they would tell the squatter it was a civil matter too.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#23]

there is a K9 security firm in Tulsa that assists in getting squatters and bad renters out of buildings and homes.

they are quite efficient.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If people suck that bad at life,
Out of like the 8 billion people in the world,
Then tossing them and their offspring out to die is actually the smart choice.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 9:06:46 PM EDT
[#25]
is this they guy you are putting all your faith in??? (dude on the far left...)

Link Posted: 3/19/2023 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#26]
A friend of mine had the windows and doors removed in the middle of winter on a rental property because the people wouldn’t leave. When asked by the judge why he did it my friend said I had these upgrades planned for months but they didn’t leave when you told them to. Judge thought it was hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 9:29:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#28]

He’s right on in that video. Especially with the self defense.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 11:17:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I like the plan and don't see how anything could go wrong. I am also subscribing to this. Cause reasons....
View Quote

I’m in this camp — the plan sound brilliant. Hopefully there will be video of the squatters faces when they realize they been outmaneuvered.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 11:21:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This is the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allegedly.

This is the way.

Link Posted: 3/19/2023 11:32:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Are you suggesting faking a contract and having a notary on the hook for notarizing a fake document? Or actually, leasing it to the friend?  
I'd highly suggest against the 1st.  

Depending on the state, you can have them evicted in about 30 days.  they should start that process immediately.
View Quote

House will be destroyed in that time.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 11:45:40 PM EDT
[#32]
How did the turds gain access in order to be squatters?
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#33]
AAR - luck favors the not so bright - someone OD / DOA in the place  late friday or early sat am - the dead dude's buddies  left and hauled all their valuables aka  drugs out before calling 9-1-1 it appears

Police cleared Brother in law and assorted buddies  to begin cleaning up late saturday morning.  

The friendly city / village ordinance guy issued a warning this morning about all the junk in the driveway - ah government
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
AAR - luck favors the not so bright - someone OD / DOA in the place  late friday or early sat am - the dead dude's buddies  left and hauled all their valuables aka  drugs out before calling 9-1-1 it appears

Police cleared Brother in law and assorted buddies  to begin cleaning up late saturday morning.  

The friendly city / village ordinance guy issued a warning this morning about all the junk in the driveway - ah government
View Quote

Alls well that ends well.
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How did the turds gain access in order to be squatters?
View Quote

some guy was being allowed to live in the place while he did renovations to it - seems he really was doing that then he took off out of state on and gave the keys to another guy to 'hang out' and things went south from there
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
His idiot buddy or buddies family , details not clear,  has rental property that people are squatting in.  They have been unable to get the squaters out - sherrif dept not criminal civil blah blah blah.  

THE PLAN - BIL's Idiot Buddy and family gin up a lease naming Idiot Buddy as tennant, even going to the trouble of having the document 'notarized' and recorded - no idea what recorded is.

BIL + Idiot Buddy + assorted friends will wait till nobody is on property, swoop in clear the shit out to the driveway. Change locks and board up.  

I'm guessing this will be a shit show ... what's the under / over on someone going to jail
View Quote

I literally was just scrolling instagram and saw a post using this exact method. Except he owned the leasing company and leased it to himself. Looked like CA, but I wasn't paying attention.
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Shoot... Scoop.... Boot!

What squatters?

Link Posted: 3/20/2023 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn, killing squatters is pretty extreme but I guess in this case it seemed to work.
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#40]

It looks like this is a  common thing with the parasites taking over AirBnB rentals

Airbnb Squatters: How to Spot the Warning Signs and Protect Your Business...

Link Posted: 3/20/2023 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I literally was just scrolling instagram and saw a post using this exact method. Except he owned the leasing company and leased it to himself. Looked like CA, but I wasn't paying attention.
View Quote

Pretty sure that's where BIW and his idiot buddy got the idea - I've met idiot buddy a few times - he's a heck of a foundry man but no rocket surgeon
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top