Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 25
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont worry guys, all those "cold dead hands" guys will be out in the streets. You just watch.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:23:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:24:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Same here.

Guy who made that comment (@ShadowAngel) is pathetic and just part of the larger problem.

Wanna talk about slow?  Let's talk...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again for the slow. Imagine an america right now where trump had lost. Hillary making the calls. Democrat house. Possibly dem senate.  2  new liberal judges on the court. Trump isn't perfect, but he's a fuckload better than the alternative.
I supported him and I still don't give a shit.

There is no excuse for this, if it comes to pass. Fucking none!
Same here.

Guy who made that comment (@ShadowAngel) is pathetic and just part of the larger problem.

Wanna talk about slow?  Let's talk...
Bitch, please. If left up to you Democrats would control everything and you'd be sitting on your parent's couch with your bumpstock (and JUST your bumpstock because the guns would have already been banned post Vegas) going "At least we don't have Trump! He would have REALLY fucked us!"

Your username is remarkably on point. Your head is in the sand.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#4]
& this is one of many examples the commies will use as justification to ban all semi-auto firearms.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:27:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
But that doesn't apply.  They aren't saying "it's now illegal to have owned it" they are saying "it's always been illegal, we just didn't enforce it until now."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... Ex post facto
But that doesn't apply.  They aren't saying "it's now illegal to have owned it" they are saying "it's always been illegal, we just didn't enforce it until now."
@SnoopisTDI Interesting interpretation given that Slidefire had an ATF letter explicitly stating "bump stocks" are legal:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:27:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For arguments sake, did we lose our freedoms and not give one inch when DIAS's, lightning links and Atkins accelerator stocks were deemed machine guns, it wasn't an EO however it impinged upon your freedoms, where was the out cry then?

ATF made you a felon if you had a spring to the accelerator stock, weren't they telling the manufacturer to give them a list of owners and you had to turn them in? If you have an unregistered DIAS or LL in your AR, you're a felon.

What's the difference? I want to know.

Before my gal lost and stupid plastic toy, answer the question, I'm curios.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Sorry your gal lost."
"It's just a stupid toy."
etc etc
For arguments sake, did we lose our freedoms and not give one inch when DIAS's, lightning links and Atkins accelerator stocks were deemed machine guns, it wasn't an EO however it impinged upon your freedoms, where was the out cry then?

ATF made you a felon if you had a spring to the accelerator stock, weren't they telling the manufacturer to give them a list of owners and you had to turn them in? If you have an unregistered DIAS or LL in your AR, you're a felon.

What's the difference? I want to know.

Before my gal lost and stupid plastic toy, answer the question, I'm curios.
1.  Bumpstocks do not make a gun a machine gun.

2.  The legal definition they seem to be trying to change to make bumpstocks fall into a category isn’t even the proper way these things function.  Their shit is all fucked up in the terminology and you have people falling over themselves to line up for this crap because it’s “not their sacrificial lamb” being slaughtered this time.  Hope hunting rifle scopes are next....”nobody needs to shoot over 500 yards to kill a deeeeah!”.  Military grade optics have no place in a civil society!
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Binary triggers are next
View Quote
and/or pistol stabilizing braces

The House Dems already have a bill that outlaws sale and advertising of 80% lowers, uppers and any part for all semi-automatics.

It's a virtual ban on all semi-automatics; a Trojan horse in the guise of making 3D guns illegal.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:31:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Guaranteed one term president if this goes through.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
nevertrumpers have to lie and mis-represent everything like usual

the above was frequently pushed by the nevertrumpers, to convince people that Trump was a stealth dem
Trump has actually been relatively evenhanded in doling out cash to the two parties, but since 1989, he's contributed over $350,000 more to Republicans running for federal and state offices, campaign finance records show.

Data from the Federal Election Commission and state elections offices provided by the two websites show that Trump has given $584,850 to Democrats and $961,140 to the GOP over the last 26 years.

The difference in donations is almost entirely captured in Trump's recent giving. Since 2012, Trump has donated $463,450 to Republicans and just $3,500 to Democrats (California Attorney General Kamala Harris and New York Assemblyman Michael Benedetto).
https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jul/09/ben-ferguson/donald-trumps-campaign-contributions-democrats-and/

of course, you will push this again, when you start actively pushing for harris/ocasio cortez for 2020, right ryan ruck?
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:32:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What 2 regulations did he get rid of for him to sign this gem?
View Quote
Casual Fridays and free coffee in the waiting room.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:34:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

the above was frequently pushed by the nevertrumpers, to convince people that Trump was a stealth dem
https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jul/09/ben-ferguson/donald-trumps-campaign-contributions-democrats-and/

of course, you will push this again, when you start actively pushing for harris/ocasio cortez for 2020, right ryan ruck?
View Quote
Starting to think there really is something to the underscore usernames.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Trump has actually been relatively evenhanded in doling out cash to the two parties, but since 1989, he's contributed over $350,000 more to Republicans running for federal and state offices, campaign finance records show.

Data from the Federal Election Commission and state elections offices provided by the two websites show that Trump has given $584,850 to Democrats and $961,140 to the GOP over the last 26 years.

The difference in donations is almost entirely captured in Trump's recent giving. Since 2012, Trump has donated $463,450 to Republicans and just $3,500 to Democrats (California Attorney General Kamala Harris and New York Assemblyman Michael Benedetto).

Typical Trumphumper.

Too slow to know when they're getting fucked in the ass by yet another Republican, too slow to know what the word "never" means.

Attachment Attached File

President Harris thanks you for supportting a big donor and early supporter of hers. Without support like that she'd never have made the national stage!
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
As long as Wayne LaPierre's $4,000 duck guns are safe, I guess we still have a country.
View Quote
Just make sure you leave them locked up at the gun club when you're done shooting, citizen. Wayne and the NRA likely couldn't give two shits about this site's access to our beloved AR-15 or like kind. In fact, they'd probably prefer their disappearance as a peace offering to preserve their right to shoot their gold inlayed and perfectly vanished duck slayers.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
+1

People sit at home and bitch, then when elections don't go their way they want to pull out guns and start acting like ANTIFA

Here is an idea, how about get involved politically and make sure the (R) on the ticket isn't a jackwagon.

I know, I know, it will involve leaving mom's basement...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only 0.03% of gun owners bother to show up 2nd Amendment rallies.  If 99.97% of gun owners can't even bother to do that...do you really think of them will stand their ground and fight?
+1

People sit at home and bitch, then when elections don't go their way they want to pull out guns and start acting like ANTIFA

Here is an idea, how about get involved politically and make sure the (R) on the ticket isn't a jackwagon.

I know, I know, it will involve leaving mom's basement...
Who is going to hold a rally in support of bump stocks? The NRA has an effective monopoly on the gun rights movement and they demanded that Trump ban bump stocks via executive order. Even if they were against this, what infrastructure is there set up to arrange a pro-2A rally? They're not an activist organization they're some lobbying and educational org. No one shows up to pro-2A rallies because all of them currently have to be organized ad hoc via facebook or email lists something. It does no good to blame random gun owners (who may or may not be news junkies) for not showing up.

Even then you have to have some kind of realistic political goal and not just rant because it feels good. A great example are all the "conservative" arfcommers that spent months trying to get everyone to send a message to the Florida GOP. Flipping Nelson's seat would be a huge victory and would make supreme court nominations much easier, and the next FL governor is going to appoint like four state supreme court justices but people here decided to spend 50+ pages of arguing that the Democrats winning wouldn't be a big deal.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Starting to think there really is something to Republicans that would support a Republican president doing something I'd expect from a Democrat.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... Ex post facto
Except we have black and white of the atf saying they are legal.

Edit: beat.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#18]
If no one turns any in, that sends a clear message.

That and the lawsuits that need to follow.  I think bumpstocks are gay and stupid but if an owner dies for theirs they have my respect.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:43:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@NoloContendre

Any paperwork ready to be filed?
IF only I hadn't taken mine boating that one time.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Good thing I burned all mine in the fireplace to keep warm during the last cold snap.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
All you "don't comply" guys are totally full of shit.  You'll comply, for the exact same reason you don't own other illegal weapons.

Yes someone will sue, and lose... because the .gov's justification for banning bump stocks is identical to their regulating/outlawing full-auto.

"Just compensation " may be a problem for their plan though. But easily fixed.
View Quote
Yeah just like the 94 ban and 922.
Being gay is ok now too, but I have still managed to not suck a dick.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:44:27 PM EDT
[#22]
FDJT

In all honesty, this should be a fairly simple lawsuit to win--if you can find a fair judge.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Why does this thread show up twice on my screen?
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Starting to think there really is something to Republicans that would support a Republican president doing something I'd expect from a Democrat.
View Quote
I don't support it. At all. I've flat out said as much. It's a huge mistake.

But I'd still vote for him again if the options are between Trump and any Democrat. Because as bad as you think you're getting fucked now, with a Democrat it would have been a hundred times worse.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yep cold dead hands and all.

Now is when the Gov sees how committed folks are to their gun rights before deciding whether to go for a bigger grab.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Thats called "Cost of doing business".  We elected a businessman, not a politician.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was only 2 year before 2016 and not a single R on the list.
Thats called "Cost of doing business".  We elected a businessman, not a politician.
So all of us businessmen who have been adversely affected by the Trump Tariffs are free to donate to any Democrat that wants to get rid of them. Thanks for your support.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We need multiple states to set-up second amendment zones. These areas offer protection to those with undocumented firearms and components like sanctuary cities do with illegal immigrants...
View Quote
Brilliant! let's all move to the reservation.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Nobody was a bigger Trump acolyte than me. Nobody!

But Trump doesn't have the balls to call out the Army Corps of Engineers to build the wall?
Or declassify FISA Docs/Assign a special prosecutor? (he just said yesterday there are things in the FISA docs that Americans just shouldn't see because they are so bad)
But he's got the juice to ban weapons/parts via executive order without getting anything in return?

So officially, I am done with this motherfucker.
FUCK TRUMP.
I am divorced. He's gonna be a one-termer. What a fucking CLOWN.

I hate to admit that I was duped because I love my country so much I wanted to believe.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Damn. No compensation.

That's a lot of moola down the drain for some of those guys.
View Quote
And if there is no compensation it will get thrown out. Blatently unConstitutional.

5th Amendment
"nor be obliged to relinquish his property, where it may be necessary for public use, without just compensation"
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

But I'd still vote for him again if the options are between Trump and any Democrat. Because as bad as you think you're getting fucked now, with a Democrat it would have been a hundred times worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, the old "It Could Be Worse" program!

You've studied the art of Demotivational Management well!

Despair, Inc. - The Art of Demotivation: "Addressing Employee Complaints"
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nope. Historically that has not been true.
Republicans would have neutered Hitlery like they did Obama.

Presidents really don't matter that much. congress does and Congress usually flips R under a Democrat.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:54:45 PM EDT
[#32]
I have never had a president be in office in my life that I have been happy with 100% of what they do, I don't like this bump stock bullshit, but I still would not vote for a fucking democrat.

Also, you may think they are toys, or gay or what ever, but the gun community needs to learn how to show a united front when we say no, instead of the constant bickering.  This is not just about bump stocks, it is about changing how the United States is governed!  Look at the big picture folks, even some of the democrats including one of the worst of the witches of the west is saying this is not a good idea!

This is about a country, not just one item.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So all of us businessmen who have been adversely affected by the Trump Tariffs are free to donate to any Democrat that wants to get rid of them. Thanks for your support.
View Quote
Sure, put a socialist Dem in office. Your business will do GREAT.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need multiple states to set-up second amendment zones. These areas offer protection to those with undocumented firearms and components like sanctuary cities do with illegal immigrants...
Here's the map for your proposed zone:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/510SWSRqbrL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
While I agree with you, it’s not working out that way. What do you propose? Something needs to be done. We need to start changing our playbook to be more in line with theirs or we will continue to lose...
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ah, the old "It Could Be Worse" program!

You've studied the art of Demotivational Management well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdU9v5nLKQ
View Quote
It's true. Put us in the exact same situation but two years into a Hillary term, with 2 new Lib justices and a Democrat house. And try to honestly say we'd be better off.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Most gun owners have no other choice. Most

Typical gun owners talk, I got mine fuck everyone else attitude. The attitude that kills rights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awe the beauty of it, I don't go to public ranges, ever, I honestly don't know anyone in my area that goes to public ranges either.
Most gun owners have no other choice. Most

Typical gun owners talk, I got mine fuck everyone else attitude. The attitude that kills rights.
I sold the ones I had a long time ago. I bout one to run on my SBR’d 15/22 and was never satisfied with the functionality.

However when NOLO starts taking names and kicking ass I’ll be in for about $500.00 of ass kicking.

I will do what I can to thwart this bullshit.

Just say the words @NoloContendre
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

1.  Bumpstocks do not make a gun a machine gun.

2.  The legal definition they seem to be trying to change to make bumpstocks fall into a category isn’t even the proper way these things function.  Their shit is all fucked up in the terminology and you have people falling over themselves to line up for this crap because it’s “not their sacrificial lamb” being slaughtered this time.  Hope hunting rifle scopes are next....”nobody needs to shoot over 500 yards to kill a deeeeah!”.  Military grade optics have no place in a civil society!
View Quote
I get it, they make the rules as they go. I'm in total agreement with everyone in here.

The 10/22 accelerator stock, they classified the spring as a MG.

Nobody made this an issue.

I guess they can classify anything they want if it changes the rate of fire vs mechanical function as a MG.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Trump had better come out with a statement that even though he's banning bump stocks he still supports the right to keep semi-auto weapons.  Bump stocks may not appeal to most people but the black rifle IS America's rifle and he'd better be thinking of all those AR owners staying home on election night in 2020.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, I have a better idea. let’s bury them in a fucking pipe and fellate each other over the prospect of having to dig them up after the next unconstitutional law is passed
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is going to get destroyed in the courts before it ever goes into effect
View Quote
People here said the same thing about the SAFE Act.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

People here said the same thing about the SAFE Act.
View Quote
True Dat
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:03:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Dont worry guys, all those "cold dead hands" guys will be out in the streets. You just watch.
View Quote
Just like most human nature, I suspect those proclaiming non compliance in the most strict manners will.be the very folk dropping the dime on their neighbors.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yeah just like the 94 ban and 922.
Being gay is ok now too, but I have still managed to not suck a dick.
View Quote
Whaaat? We all totally obeyed the AWB... and 922(r)? I know we all live and breathe parts count!
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Who is going to hold a rally in support of bump stocks? The NRA has an effective monopoly on the gun rights movement and they demanded that Trump ban bump stocks via executive order. Even if they were against this, what infrastructure is there set up to arrange a pro-2A rally? They're not an activist organization they're some lobbying and educational org. No one shows up to pro-2A rallies because all of them currently have to be organized ad hoc via facebook or email lists something. It does no good to blame random gun owners (who may or may not be news junkies) for not showing up.

Even then you have to have some kind of realistic political goal and not just rant because it feels good. A great example are all the "conservative" arfcommers that spent months trying to get everyone to send a message to the Florida GOP. Flipping Nelson's seat would be a huge victory and would make supreme court nominations much easier, and the next FL governor is going to appoint like four state supreme court justices but people here decided to spend 50+ pages of arguing that the Democrats winning wouldn't be a big deal.
View Quote
The only thing that will make a difference is mass PHYSICAL involvement at the local level with your political party, and follow it all the way to the top.

Politicians only listen to the bribes big enough to get them to meat you in person.

Phone calls, emails, letter, protest don't do shit to counteract that.

Call up your local political party office and join in their activities.

How many people have bothered to even read the rule book?

https://okgop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/2017-OKGOP-State-Party-Rules.pdf

And they want to act like they have done all they can, just by voting...

How about get involved, and make sure the next (R) you elect is a good person?

Do you even know the names of all the republicans you voted on this last election?

And the few you may know, how much do you know abotu them Or did you just vote for them cause they have an (R) next to their name?

I'm about to cross post something, cause I ain't writing all that shit again from scratch.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Good thing I burned all mine in the fireplace to keep warm during the last cold snap.
View Quote
Mine is on my wall, right next to the binary trigger rig, and all my other rigs.

I will not hide. Fuck that noise.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
DU's take https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211487200

A bunch of them even think it's unconstitutional without compensation
View Quote
So what is this, quantum dimensional checkers or something? They seem to suspect that it'll be overturned because of legality issues which seems like it's right, but they're also implying that Trump KNOWS it'll be over turned, so he can pander and say he tried to do something, all while not really doing anything. Oh I'm so confused.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The only thing that will make a difference is mass PHYSICAL involvement at the local level with your political party, and follow it all the way to the top.

Politicians only listen to the bribes big enough to get them to meat you in person.

Phone calls, emails, letter, protest don't do shit to counteract that.

Call up your local political party office and join in their activities.

How many people have bothered to even read the rule book?

https://okgop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/2017-OKGOP-State-Party-Rules.pdf

And they want to act like they have done all they can, just by voting...

How about get involved, and make sure the next (R) you elect is a good person?

Do you even know the names of all the republicans you voted on this last election?

And the few you may know, how much do you know abotu them Or did you just vote for them cause they have an (R) next to their name?

I'm about to cross post something, cause I ain't writing all that shit again from scratch.
View Quote
I have met and talked to almost every single person I have voted for, for a long time now, it is easy to do in Montana.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Guaranteed one term president if this goes through.
View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If you need donations to help your cause Nolo....let us know how to help.  We have your back and support you 8700%
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@NoloContendre

Any paperwork ready to be filed?
If you need donations to help your cause Nolo....let us know how to help.  We have your back and support you 8700%
So much this^^^! You know we’ll cover the $$ end, you cover the brains end. Get some, buddy
Page / 25
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top