Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#1]
"OOOOOOhhhhhh, you said priva-TEERS, my bad."

Time to call in the Navy.

IN THE NAVY---VILLAGE PEOPLE, Official Music Video (1979) HD
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Havent you heard the oceans are rising,  they are getting an early start on Waterworld.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Havent you heard the oceans are rising,  they are getting an early start on Waterworld.
View Quote

Newsome should really prove his dedication to combating climate change by funding floating sidewalks for the residents to crap on.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:35:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Prepare to repel boarders!
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Punishment in the royal navy for theft was 100 Lashes.

Cleaving meat from bone with the cat o nine tails has a way of focusing a man on the error of his ways.

Make flogging great again.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#6]
You do know that Joe Biden's Illegal Aliens include far more Chinese and Africans than Mexicans, so a few Somali pirates shouldn't be a surprise.

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Punishment in the royal navy for theft was 100 Lashes.

Cleaving meat from bone with the cat o nine tails has a way of focusing a man on the error of his ways.

Make flogging great again.
View Quote

In San Fran?  There ain't no joy in flogging a man that calls you daddy.

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pitates don't steal unoccupied boats.  Pirates board occupied boats, take the cargo at gunpoint, force the men to walk the plank, and abscond with the women and booze.
View Quote

Tell that to Capt Jack Sparrow and how he stole the Interceptor.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Man I love old timey formality
View Quote

I have been doing the Mister [last name] for almost my whole Navy career.

It is truly remarkable how well Sailors respond to that...

and to "+&@&×[#(% fucktard×[÷&  >&×*#*# @@$$++^".

:D
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And write Gov Newsom an old timey Mr. Whiskers-style request for a letter of marque.

Make Piracy Privateering Again
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you live near SF?  If so............Contact a boat owner with a yacht over 45 feet.  Offer to live on their boat for free when they are not using it which is 95% of the time.  Offer to protect it.

You live rent free.  They have security.  Modern solutions to modern problems.

I lived there a while back and often thought of that but theft wasn't an issue.

And write Gov Newsom an old timey Mr. Whiskers-style request for a letter of marque.

Make Piracy Privateering Again

Honorable Mr Newsom,

I write to you with a heavy heart, so please forgive my forwardness.  It is with regret that I must inform you lawlessness has returned to the shores of our great state, and if left unfettered it could prove most damaging not only to our economy but the soul of the state.

Therfore I humbly request for a letter of Marque, that I may confront the threat head on. Together we can preserve justice for the great land that is under your stewardship.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

When I woke up this morning I didn't know I was going to crack open some fresh bottles of port and pussers and watch master and commander and then some of the hornblower series... definitely the plan now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay bro, I know I shitpost a lot. But I'm being totally serious. Isn't there a part of you that wants to combat pirates while being formal on a boat? I don't know why I think it's in our blood as men. If I'm on a decent size enough boat I often will refer to other guys on the boat by Mister and it gives me a lot of joy.

MISTER GOLF, CHECK THE BEER PLEASE

When I woke up this morning I didn't know I was going to crack open some fresh bottles of port and pussers and watch master and commander and then some of the hornblower series... definitely the plan now.

YES!

Mister Anvil, give them a full battery out the port side.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:25:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man I love old timey formality

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:26:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Okay bro, I know I shitpost a lot. But I'm being totally serious. Isn't there a part of you that wants to combat pirates while being formal on a boat? I don't know why I think it's in our blood as men. If I'm on a decent size enough boat I often will refer to other guys on the boat by Mister and it gives me a lot of joy.

View Quote
I think we could be sort of friends... like the joker and bamannn

My best friend and I have had a standing fallback plan to be pirates on land between the lakes for 25 years now. Steal a tritoon, paint it black, make a boarding ramp, and raise hell on the wealthy transplanting hipsters ruining our Great State. Take our booty and concubines back to Whore Island that we will create... game on good sir
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

YES!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YES!

AYE AYE Mister Cat! Port side, run 'em out! Fire when you see the whites of their eyes!
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Honorable Mr Newsom,

I write to you with a heavy heart, so please forgive my forwardness.  It is with regret that I must inform you lawlessness has returned to the shores of our great state, and if left unfettered it could prove most damaging not only to our economy but the soul of the state.

Therfore I humbly request for a letter of Marque, that I may confront the threat head on. Together we can preserve justice for the great land that is under your stewardship.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:42:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

AYE AYE Mister Cat! Port side, run 'em out! Fire when you see the whites of their eyes!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YES!

STEADY NUMBER ONE
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ahhhrrrrr! I be Black Leather Fist, the Pirate! Prepare to be BOARDED!!!

We left our homes and we left our mothers
To go on a pillaging spree
We’ll cut off your ears
And break your toes
And make you drink our pee

And if you sail into our waters
You best hear this decree
We’ll take your boat
Set your ass afloat
Somalian pirates we!

View Quote

Around this place I think I'd expect a more Ray Stevens thing .
Ray Stevens - "The Pirate Song" (Music Video)

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top