Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/17/2024 7:10:48 PM EDT
It Happened California Confiscating Guns in Every State

Just started watching.  I'm baffled.

ETA:  TLDW - A Texas constable has served a California Red Flag order on a Texas man in Texas.

I wanna know what county this occurred in.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuFxmjteoH4

View Quote

Good luck with that in Texas
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Even more than that in Idaho.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Guess who didn’t watch the video. Tell me more about Texas freedom.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]
No thanks.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Uh, what?
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Alabama would tell them to go fuck themselves.

Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuFxmjteoH4

Yeah, I want to know which cocksucking Texas Constable served that California order and what county he works for.  Watch the video - a California Red Flag order was served in Texas & apparently the man's guns were seized.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Huh?! That doesn't make any sense.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#9]
He had a crazy family member in CA who made the claim for the red flag.

Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Got a gun that my granddad gave me
They say one day they're gonna round up
Well, that shit might fly in the city, good luck
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Yep, You can be red flagged, lose guns, your CCW permit and be banned from buying firearms in your home state. Then you get to fly to CA to resolve it all.

I don't know if other states can do the same or not.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm sure there are plans to challenge this
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Not suprised
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm sure there are plans to challenge this
View Quote

Once the red flagged is in, that means your guns, ammo and ccw all go bye, bye till it all gets sorted out.

That would suck if your ex's have bone to pick or someone that don't like you.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Plenty of statists defended this sort of thing in the various Rahimi threads
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#16]
No state should honor any unconstitutional warrants or legal docs coming out of california.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#17]
How about cops just stop enforcing unconstitutional laws. Just following orders didn't fly for the Nazis why should it fly for them?
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:43:42 PM EDT
[#18]
You really going to let some bs red flag goons take your weapons? Hahahahaha nope.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No state should honor any warrants or legal docs coming out of california
View Quote

I think once you are red flagged, it going right into the FBI Data base ASAP. I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#20]
They say themselves the red flag has no legal power or jurisdiction outside Ca and won't be enforced but you will have to address it because babble,babble,babble.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You really going to let some bs red flag goons take your weapons? Hahahahaha nope.
View Quote

Pending on your risk status. When certain teams arrive, you won't have a fighting chance.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:58:26 PM EDT
[#22]
You do know we’re the patron state of shooting shit, right??
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Under what state law is the local/state cop enforcing an order from another jurisdiction if they dont have a red flag law in that state?

I dont see how the agency seizing property under another state's law jives.  

What happens in the case that weapons the state believes a person has cannot be discovered for whatever reason?

Do they throw the RFed individual in the clink for not complying with said order or just say they cant find everything?
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:01:56 PM EDT
[#24]
More internet bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:06:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Restraining order in any state makes you a prohibited person in every state
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:12:11 PM EDT
[#26]
This is your daily reminder that plenty of cops will follow any order.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:12:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Lol get lost
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Pending on your risk status. When certain teams arrive, you won't have a fighting chance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fertile ground for a 2A offensive.

First once an individual is successfully defended on fraudulent charges the 2A community needs to push for the arrest of the individuals that set this in motion.  Even if that takes a citizen's arrest to force the issue.  Civil suits against the states as well.  You need to establish a counter force while we fight this in court that if you lose you will go through your own legal ringer.

Second this flies in the face of how laws work at a basic level in the country.  It should be low hanging fruit to confine this to RF states while we work through the RF mountain to SCOTUS.  I dont see how you wouldnt be able to sue your home state for taking your shit, especially if that state is not a RF state.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:12:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Got a gun that my granddad gave me
They say one day they're gonna round up
Well, that shit might fly in the city, good luck
View Quote

We’ll see when they try that in a small town.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like CA .Gov Dems given their car emissions, gun control adopted by other states and national pronouncements and Kamala and Gavin for President.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oooofff

Aged poorly
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This is your daily reminder that plenty of cops will follow any order.
View Quote
This. The serve and protect BS is nothing but BS.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#33]
“Jake Laird Law” and nationally as the “Red Flag Law”

Additionally, when a judge signs a Jake Laird order, the order may be forwarded to the FBI as a NICS disqualifier to prevent the person from making future purchases from a licensed firearm dealer, provided that the order specifically prohibits the individual from purchasing, possessing, or acquiring firearms.

https://www.in.gov/isp/indiana-jake-laird-law-red-flag-law/
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#34]
This is why you have to be prepared to actually use your second amendment to defend against intruders committing unlawful search and seizure, unless you prefer the nonviolent alternative of lawfare.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#35]
That's beyond disturbing if true!
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not true at all.

It must be a DV order meeting the requirements. You have to have also been served and afforded a hearing.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am curious to know your thoughts on the effectiveness of Presidential Secret Service employees last Friday?
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Remember that time a California D.A. wrote a search warrant for a car builder in Indiana, and Indiana sheriff's deputies convinced an Indiana judge to import the warrant?

Batmobile Update: Who Issued the Warrants, etc?

Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well what do you propose? Inviting them in and handing everything over, then playing the lawfare game?

What exactly was the 2A meant to do? Own guns just so you could hand them over when the government demands it?
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I am curious to know your thoughts on the effectiveness of Presidential Secret Service employees last Friday?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a lot different than, then when a bunch of cars showing up at 4 am in the morning to retrieve your goods.

Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:37:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yeah, I want to know which cocksucking Texas Constable served that California order and what county he works for.  Watch the video - a California Red Flag order was served in Texas & apparently the man's guns were seized.
View Quote

What time stamp does it explain a Texas man getting his guns seized and how the local constable had authority to do it?

I tried to watch the video but it was too long winded and rambling, and scattered with “here’s what California did” followed by hypotheticals and a promise to tell us more details later in the video.

I get that a CA red flag order can screw up your NICS checks but don’t see any explanation how guns you already possess can get seized.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:38:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Well what do you propose? Inviting them in and handing everything over, then playing the lawfare game?

What exactly was the 2A meant to do? Own guns just so you could hand them over when the government demands it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How they fell you will act and when they come to pick up the guns and ammo. If they they fell you are a threat or will fight 10 to 1 they are coming in heavy. If they don't think your a threat they most likely will knock on the door and sever the order.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

NICS is a federal system.   You can be made a prohibited person from another person in any state.

You may not get a door knock, but you may fail your next gun buy background check or get your CCW revoked.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:42:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What time stamp does it explain a Texas man getting his guns seized and how the local constable had authority to do it?

I tried to watch the video but it was too long winded and rambling, and scattered with “here’s what California did” followed by hypotheticals and a promise to tell us more details later in the video.

I get that a CA red flag order can screw up your NICS checks but don’t see any explanation how guns you already possess can get seized.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The whole thought of it is fucked up. They are just bring it to people attention.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm Red Flagging Gavin Newsom.

For being to goddamn stupid to tell anyone else how to run their shit.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This.

NICS is a federal system.   You can be made a prohibited person from another person in any state.

You may not get a door knock, but you may fail your next gun buy background check or get your CCW revoked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

From Aug 22, 2019 and now Reg Flagged people are on the list now.

When someone goes to a federally licensed dealer to buy a gun, they are subject to a background check through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), a database of records that is maintained by the FBI. At the federal level, private sales are not subject to any background checks.

According to the FBI, a variety of factors in a person’s background would trigger an investigation before they could buy a gun.

If someone…

Is convicted of a crime with a sentence of more than one year
   Is under indictment for a crime with a sentence of more than one year
   Is a fugitive
   Uses controlled substances illegally
   Is determined by a court to be mentally incompetent. Importantly, just getting mental health care does not prevent you from buying a gun.
   Is in the U.S. illegally
   Is in the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa
   Has been dishonorably discharged from the U.S. Armed Forces
   Has renounced U.S. citizenship
   Is the subject of a protective order against threats of domestic violence
   Has been convicted of domestic violence

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/how-background-checks-and-red-flag-gun-laws-work
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:47:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  Yeah, I want to know which cocksucking Texas Constable served that California order and what county he works for.  Watch the video - a California Red Flag order was served in Texas & apparently the man's guns were seized.

It starts around 6:45.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How about cops just stop enforcing unconstitutional laws. Just following orders didn't fly for the Nazis why should it fly for them?
View Quote

Little Suzy’s Orthodontist needs a new yacht.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuFxmjteoH4

ETA:  TLDW - A Texas constable has served a California Red Flag order on a Texas man in Texas.

I wanna know what county this occurred in.
View Quote
I'm guessing somewhere around Austin. I'm also guessing that constable is going to get his shit pushed in by the state
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#50]
I’m not watching the video.

So let’s get details into this thread…

What precinct in what area?

What was the wording of the warrant?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top