Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Why's that a shit take? You want your kids to die for the elites in charge? Fuck em, let them and their border jumping cannon fodder fight the Chicoms. No Chinese ever called me racist/sexist/xenophobic/bigot/etc. All the people who want me and my family dead are 300 miles away, not 3000.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:13:36 PM EDT
[#2]
"We are the most lethal, most respected combat force in the world," he told the Aspen Security Forum on Friday. "Now, it's going to take all the nation if we go to conflict with the with the PRC, and I'm confident, if we're challenged, we will be there."
View Quote

So does that mean you are going to stop shitting on the groups that usually seek out military service?  Think southern White males.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So does that mean you are going to stop shitting on the groups that usually seek out military service?  Think southern White males.
View Quote

Midwest as well

Technically California is the largest source just because it’s total population at 39 million but Midwest and south and rural and basically non blue cities are far above their % of the population historically
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know the answer to that. The general officers and civilian politicians that run our military consider the straight, Christian, white southern males to be the enemy and biggest threat to the country. That's not changing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 7:25:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You know the answer to that. The general officers and civilian politicians that run our military consider the straight, Christian, white southern males to be the enemy and biggest threat to the country. That's not changing.
View Quote

87% of the Democrat politicians I’ve encountered don’t think too highly of the military in General including Colonels, Generals and Admirals. They have these ridiculous pecking orders in their minds that make as much sense as their politics
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

87% of the Democrat politicians I’ve encountered don’t think too highly of the military in General including Colonels, Generals and Admirals. They have these ridiculous pecking orders in their minds that make as much sense as their politics
View Quote

The rank and file members of the US military are the best of us, they joined out of patriotism. General officers are useless pieces of shit in my opinion. Not one resigned in protest over the Afghanistan withdrawal fuck up. As I recall one USMC major or LTC did. That was it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The rank and file members of the US military are the best of us, they joined out of patriotism. General officers are useless pieces of shit in my opinion. Not one resigned in protest over the Afghanistan withdrawal fuck up. As I recall one USMC major or LTC did. That was it.
View Quote

In that world anything less than officer corps isn’t even noticed outside of some PR photos

Hence Biden and his “conspicuous medal” horseshit
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

In that world anything less than officer corps isn’t even noticed outside of some PR photos

Hence Biden and his “conspicuous medal” horseshit
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

This guy? https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/09/28/marine-officer-who-blasted-leaders-over-afghanistan-withdrawal-brig.html?amp

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#10]

China has more than a year of grains stockpiled.  We don’t know how much oil they have in reserves but I’ve seen estimates that they have enough to keep their military going for a year +.

War with China will be brutal here and in the pacific.  They have had 3.5 years to get as many assets into our country as they want.  When they attack in the pacific they will hit us here with something way worse than what Israel experienced on October 7th.

You thrown in all the attacks on our critical infrastructure along with them taking out a bunch of our satellites and lives at home in the US is gonna be rough.

The Middle East will definitely kick off into a full blown war.  Look for countries like Venezuela to make their moves.  The whole world will be at war.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

China has more than a year of grains stockpiled.  We don’t know how much oil they have in reserves but I’ve seen estimates that they have enough to keep their military going for a year +.

War with China will be brutal here and in the pacific.  They have had 3.5 years to get as many assets into our country as they want.  When they attack in the pacific they will hit us here with something way worse than what Israel experienced on October 7th.

You thrown in all the attacks on our critical infrastructure along with them taking out a bunch of our satellites and lives at home in the US is gonna be rough.

The Middle East will definitely kick off into a full blown war.  Look for countries like Venezuela to make their moves.  The whole world will be at war.
View Quote

It's what I would do, and what these partnerships and alliances seem to be alluding to.

China waits until we're about burned clean in Ukraine and CENTCOM, and then moves on Taiwan and closes the SCS. North Korea attacks SK.  Iran, syria, Lebanon, and yemen at a minimum move on Israel. Venezuela moves across the border and grabs Guyana. Russia tears thru Ukraine, Georgia, and Kazakhstan with new Chinese weapons that they have been sitting on.

MAD still applies for nukes. Europe is about as useful at this point at the Pennsylvania National Guard. Japan and Korea will fall almost immediately without American ability to rapidly transit the Pacific.

If anyone thinks this is impossible, it's already started. Ukraine, Oct 7th, the Red Sea strikes, and moves in Africa have all been coordinated together for unified effects, many of which serve a longer term purpose.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:13:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's what I would do, and what these partnerships and alliances seem to be alluding to.

China waits until we're about burned clean in Ukraine and CENTCOM, and then moves on Taiwan and closes the SCS. North Korea attacks SK.  Iran, syria, Lebanon, and yemen at a minimum move on Israel. Venezuela moves across the border and grabs Guyana. Russia tears thru Ukraine, Georgia, and Kazakhstan with new Chinese weapons that they have been sitting on.

MAD still applies for nukes. Europe is about as useful at this point at the Pennsylvania National Guard. Japan and Korea will fall almost immediately without American ability to rapidly transit the Pacific.

If anyone thinks this is impossible, it's already started. Ukraine, Oct 7th, the Red Sea strikes, and moves in Africa have all been coordinated together for unified effects, many of which serve a longer term purpose.
View Quote

Absolutely.  This shit hasn’t been happening at random. We are already at war and the US is behind the 8 ball.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:33:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
On a serious note with the current situation with Biden, China's time to do what they want would be right now.

View Quote
What makes you think that might not have been the plan all along? If they're willing to go XX far, why wouldn't they go XXXXXX far to keep it all under wraps?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:50:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Gov, corporations, investors from the USA, West our allies etc ALL made the Chicoms strong and made us weak.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I thought Ping Ping had her finger fist up swallwell's butt.
View Quote

Fixt.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 12:46:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
WWII didn’t look like WWI.  WWIII won’t look like WWII.

Why would PRC step backwards into WWII strategy when they’re winning on the WWIII battlefield?  Do you think the US is getting stronger or weaker by the year?  Do you think all this misinformation, funding of dissent and conflict, funding radical groups in the US has no impact?
View Quote

China produces 95% of US pharmaceuticals. They can hit us without lifting or scratching a military finger. Saying we're soft & vulnerable is an inadequate description.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 12:54:23 AM EDT
[#17]
China doom thread
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:14:09 AM EDT
[#18]
On the next episode of “AMERICA” we take a look at hostilities with China.

In actuality, we could comfortably bomb the ever loving shit out of them with our navy alone before sending ground troops covered with air support and do alright, IF the politicians can stomach the sort of bombing it would take.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:17:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
China doom thread
View Quote

There’s always silver linings

See my BOTD post
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:26:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
China doom thread
View Quote

Stupid America thread.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:51:22 AM EDT
[#21]
We'd never when a war with China.  Best we could do is contain them in their ports.

They'll throw more lives away than we have drones, and with their tight control on media, lie through the losses.

We couldn't socially handle the losses.

ETA: Contain them until the anti-ship cruise missile start raining down.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:49:51 AM EDT
[#22]
We are already in an asymmetric-hybrid war

Consider the following - economics, finance, trade, resources, media, culture, drugs and infiltration.  PRC is already heavily engaged in this as is RUS and by controlling manufacturing and resources they can create very real logistical/manufacturing choke points.  

The fact RUS and PRC are working together is a major problem.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:01:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That was Peg Peg.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ping Ping has her finger on the button to deactivate Holosun devices sold in the USA.

I thought Ping Ping had her finger up swallwell's butt.

That was Peg Peg.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top