BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Achievement Unlocked: Total government control of movement.
Achievement Unlocked: Resistance-Free Takeover

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I received my Letter of Marque from my supervisor today to show LEOs if I get stopped....... he wasn’t amused when I asked him if this gave
me permission to seize ships and confiscate cargo on the high seas
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

How's it looking in Mt. Juliet? I have a friend trying to sell her those there and ever since the tornado and now Kung Flu her prospects have gone to zero. She put her house on the market a week and half before the tornado.
View Quote

The tornado should have gave the RE market a short-term boost. But the virus followed it, and that made everything weird. But the area will recover. If I didn't think so, if I didn't think this was one of the best places in the nation to bounce back from hard times, we wouldn't live here.

But, yeah, anyone trying to sell right now is gonna need patience.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:20:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I just crossed from tn to va and back into tn today with no check points.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 3:26:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just crossed from tn to va and back into tn today with no check points.
View Quote
You mean we're not supposed to PANIC yet? [eek]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 7:20:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I drove round trip from near Chattanooga to Blue Ridge, GA today via 64 to Ducktown then south on 68/5 and crossed the state line between Copper Hill and McCaysville.

No sign of any type of papers being checked.

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I just got back from Chattanooga, crossed the GA/TN state line twice in two hours in I-75.....no checking of anything,
It's a buzz kill, I know.

Edit to add:  Just because your job gives you papers doesn't mean you are going to get to show them, not right now anyway.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#9]
This used to be a humorous scene from a movie. Now brainwashed sycophants are applauding the implementation in the USA. Some truly disgusting people on here.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top