Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
@CarmelBytheSea

Yeah. That’s their latest anti-Brexit mantra.  Big campaign at the moment to undermine Brexit.

Cheddar man is the latest in a long line of manipulation and propaganda.

“We so alike. Isn’t it bonkers we’re leaving??!!!”

Nah, not really.  We are not leaving Europe, we are leaving the EU which is a modern political construct based on the ambitions of the Fourth Reich.

What they fail to realise is that it has nothing to do with race, history or anything they assume.  It’s about the EU being a political pariah which rides roughshod over the whole concept of democracy, security and stability.

As for Cheddar Man?  Nobody knows who he is, what he is or how he came to be there.  It’s worthless as a means of drawing any conclusions about ancestry.  Interesting from a historical point of view but not conclusive about anything.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't think these "scientists" know as much as they think they know...
View Quote
What are your qualifications?

Walmart door greeter training doesn't include DNA sequencing as far as I know.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So where did the white man come from it everyone they found since the dawn of man is black?
View Quote
Last I heard, some scientists claimed it was a mutation from the Baltic sea region about 10,000 years ago.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Hol' up, so... we wuz all kangz?

Ha! Check mate bigots BLM!
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is this like global warming, or climate change, or whatever and they modify the "science" behind it to give them the outcome they want?  Because all this shit happened tens of thousands of years ago, or more, and yet they claim to "know" what the avg temperature was 10,000 years ago.
View Quote
I'd say that is a pretty good guess.  And its not just happening in Britain.  Read this article about the new head of the Swedish Heritage Board.

"Qaisar Mahmood, a Muslim born in Pakistan, is the new head of the Swedish National Heritage Board. This is an extremely anomalous appointment, since he readily admits that he has not read anything about Sweden’s cultural heritage. But his new job is not really about preserving and protecting Sweden’s cultural heritage and historical sites at all.

Qaisar Mahmood, who once rode his motorcycle around Sweden in an apparently failed attempt to discover what being Swedish consisted of, is using his position as head of the Swedish National Heritage Board not to highlight and celebrate that heritage, but to downplay Sweden’s cultural heritage and history, and to create a false narrative that will help compel Swedes to accept mass Muslim migration. He says he doesn’t want simply to alert people to Viking artifacts and the like, but to use Sweden’s history to “create the narrative” that will make Muslim migrants “part of something.”
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 9:51:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Shakespeare distant cousin.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

@CarmelBytheSea

Yeah. That’s their latest anti-Brexit mantra.  Big campaign at the moment to undermine Brexit.

Nah, not really.  We are not leaving Europe, we are leaving the EU which is a modern political construct based on the ambitions of the Fourth Reich.

What they fail to realise is that it has nothing to do with race, history or anything they assume.  It’s about the EU being a political pariah which rides roughshod over the whole concept of democracy, security and stability.

As for Cheddar Man?  Nobody knows who he is, what he is or how he came to be there.  It’s worthless as a means of drawing any conclusions about ancestry.  Interesting from a historical point of view but not conclusive about anything.
View Quote
I didn’t know it was old news on your side of the pond. But I assumed you’d find it amusing.
Ridiculous ~ boiling everything down to race just reveals they have a lack of an actual political argument to offer
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 12:28:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I didn’t know it was old news on your side of the pond. But I assumed you’d find it amusing.
Ridiculous ~ boiling everything down to race just reveals they have a lack of an actual political argument to offer
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@CarmelBytheSea

@CarmelBytheSea

It's pretty weak sauce to be honest, mate.  It demonstrates that they have never quite understood the reason for Brexit.

Most of these propaganda pieces miss the mark by a considerable margin when it comes to trying to influence the people they disagree with.  Even the most moderate of reluctant Brexiteers aren't swayed by this nonsense.

The really unfortunate part is that it politicises something which is genuinely an interesting scientific and anthropological find.  These creeps co-opt anything they can because they lack the basis, form or capacity for honest and balanced debate about the issue at hand.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Couple thousand years from now they will excavate a basement and find a bunch of ARs, a computer and a skeleton with bad knees are a lot a stress fractures.

They will call him "Cheeto's Man".
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Couple thousand years from now they will excavate a basement and find a bunch of ARs, a computer and a skeleton with bad knees are a lot a stress fractures.

They will call him "Cheeto's Man".
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 12:49:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Cheddar man had El Camino haircut.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Dear God, here we go again trying to do away with white pride.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry wrong thread.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:00:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Abridged history:

Modern man evolves in Africa and spreads out during ice age.

Some end up in the Americas and become Native Americans

Some end up in Asia and become Asians

Some stay in Africa

Some end up in Europe as Caucasians.

1000s of years pass and genetic traits develop that are advantageous develop. New races are born.

Some races form civilizations, some do not.

Some races conquer other races.

At one point in time all of our ancestors had dark skin BFD.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:02:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So the bleached African ruled the waves, conquered the world and built an empire upon which the sun never satset?
View Quote
I'm sorry, I couldn't let that one slide. It was too wrong for I.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#17]
That last sentence is right on up there with the retardedest things ever said anywhere, ever, since the beginning of ever, which didn't used to be as long as it is now.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Abridged history:

Modern man evolves in Africa and spreads out during ice age.

Some end up in the Americas and become Native Americans

Some end up in Asia and become Asians

Some stay in Africa

Some end up in Europe as Caucasians.

1000s of years pass and genetic traits develop that are advantageous develop. New races are born.

Some races form civilizations, some do not.

Some races conquer other races.

At one point in time all of our ancestors had dark skin BFD.
View Quote
If by that you mean all human migrations came only from Asia, there exists evidence that may not be true.

Additionally, there is much evidence of civilizations existing prior to the ice two glacial periods.

The Salutrean hypothesis
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

@CarmelBytheSea

It's pretty weak sauce to be honest, mate.  It demonstrates that they have never quite understood the reason for Brexit.

Most of these propaganda pieces miss the mark by a considerable margin when it comes to trying to influence the people they disagree with.  Even the most moderate of reluctant Brexiteers aren't swayed by this nonsense.

The really unfortunate part is that it politicises something which is genuinely an interesting scientific and anthropological find.  These creeps co-opt anything they can because they lack the basis, form or capacity for honest and balanced debate about the issue at hand.
View Quote
Well said and it’s a shame. It’s also embarrassing to witness how desperately the media clings to propaganda and tabloid journalism. I’m wondering what rock bottom will be for the media @Agent_Funky Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Don't see where being that dark would genetically ever have been advantageous in a dark cool England, especially in the Ice Age.  Did big ole Whitey Vikings kill them off, or were Vikings really Negroid also
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 2:36:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We Wuz Limey Kangz
View Quote
notice that they didn't show his teeth.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't forget that Jesus was black.
View Quote
Errebody was black.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Well said and it’s a shame. It’s also embarrassing to witness how desperately the media clings to propaganda and tabloid journalism. I’m wondering what rock bottom will be for the media @Agent_Funky https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/725C281D-14B0-43B8-94E2-4E473F8F8D3A-447335.JPG https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/5B4B166A-28DB-4FD1-93DD-B6D66A7F93C2-447337.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@CarmelBytheSea

Well said and it’s a shame. It’s also embarrassing to witness how desperately the media clings to propaganda and tabloid journalism. I’m wondering what rock bottom will be for the media @Agent_Funky https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/725C281D-14B0-43B8-94E2-4E473F8F8D3A-447335.JPG https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/5B4B166A-28DB-4FD1-93DD-B6D66A7F93C2-447337.JPG
Gotta keep the mantra drums beating.

I don't think they have hit rock bottom yet.  But I confess I just don't bother reading it anymore.  It's gone beyond fake news.  It's now just junk news and little more than spam.

They are slowly and inexorably making themselves utterly irrelevant and I'm fine with it.  The more silly they get, the less they identify with the silent majority.

I'm sure the same is happening in America.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'd say that is a pretty good guess.  And its not just happening in Britain.  Read this article about the new head of the Swedish Heritage Board.

"Qaisar Mahmood, a Muslim born in Pakistan, is the new head of the Swedish National Heritage Board. This is an extremely anomalous appointment, since he readily admits that he has not read anything about Sweden’s cultural heritage. But his new job is not really about preserving and protecting Sweden’s cultural heritage and historical sites at all.

Qaisar Mahmood, who once rode his motorcycle around Sweden in an apparently failed attempt to discover what being Swedish consisted of, is using his position as head of the Swedish National Heritage Board not to highlight and celebrate that heritage, but to downplay Sweden’s cultural heritage and history, and to create a false narrative that will help compel Swedes to accept mass Muslim migration. He says he doesn’t want simply to alert people to Viking artifacts and the like, but to use Sweden’s history to “create the narrative” that will make Muslim migrants “part of something.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this like global warming, or climate change, or whatever and they modify the "science" behind it to give them the outcome they want?  Because all this shit happened tens of thousands of years ago, or more, and yet they claim to "know" what the avg temperature was 10,000 years ago.

Please tell me that is a joke.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Race has nothing to do with skin color.  Race is determined by skull type.  Normal caucasian skin colors range form pale white (Northern Europe) to black (south India).  The ancestors of modern europeans were probably dark skinned, as Cheddar man demonstrates.  Light skin is an adaptation to allow people to get more vitamin D from sunshine.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#28]
He looks like a happy chap.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Race has nothing to do with skin color.  Race is determined by skull type.  Normal caucasian skin colors range form pale white (Northern Europe) to black (south India).  The ancestors of modern europeans were probably dark skinned, as Cheddar man demonstrates.  Light skin is an adaptation to allow people to get more vitamin D from sunshine.
View Quote
You're just being racist; denying that negroes built the world.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#30]
I’ll bet it was Christopherhomo Columbagius rounded them up and brought them to that area to be slaves.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He looks like a happy chap.
View Quote
Especially considering he was strangled, stabbed and I forgot the third thing
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:50:20 PM EDT
[#32]
If it really was 10K years ago, I'd bet his skin wasn't that dark. Maybe his skin could get that dark on the equator but being that 8K BC was near the end of the ice age and that they probably would have been completely covered head to toe 24/7 = even really sub Saharan Africans would start to lose their dark complexion in just a few generations.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Are there any good sources by which to read more about this? All of the news sites and other results seem to be oriented around celebrating the triumph for immigrants of this guy not being fair skinned and lack useful info.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Don't see where being that dark would genetically ever have been advantageous in a dark cool England, especially in the Ice Age.  Did big ole Whitey Vikings kill them off, or were Vikings really Negroid also
View Quote

We wuz vikangz!
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Please tell me that is a joke.
View Quote
Can't tell you that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If it really was 10K years ago, I'd bet his skin wasn't that dark. Maybe his skin could get that dark on the equator but being that 8K BC was near the end of the ice age and that they probably would have been completely covered head to toe 24/7 = even really sub Saharan Africans would start to lose their dark complexion in just a few generations.
View Quote
What I'm wondering is how much of a relationship he has genetically with modern Britons. Apparently there are older genetically unrelated remains in that cave as well. IIRC, early peoples from Britain like the Picts basically disappeared and have very little representation in the current gene pool.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Goddammit, that picture made me go,"Harald Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuetoooooooth..." (in the manner of the warcry from Zulu) so now I'm sitting here cracking up and the dog is looking at me like I'm insane.

Thanks man, just thanks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Truf
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:59:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What I'm wondering is how much of a relationship he has genetically with modern Britons. Apparently there are older genetically unrelated remains in that cave as well. IIRC, early peoples from Britain like the Picts basically disappeared and have very little representation in the current gene pool.
View Quote
I've heard that there were other people on Ireland and Briton before the Celts, some say that's where the black hair comes from "Black Irish"?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I've heard that there were other people on Ireland and Briton before the Celts, some say that's where the black hair comes from "Black Irish"?
View Quote
Originally, Irish all had black hair.  The red hair comes from Scandinavian invaders.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#42]

I’ve got a veteran buddy that used to post stuff like this on Facebook all the time. It’s was hilarious.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Originally, Irish all had black hair.  The red hair comes from Scandinavian invaders.
View Quote
Most of the Celts had dark brown to blond hair. I'm talking about black, black hair, something more in line with N. Africa or Asia.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:13:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Most of the Celts had dark brown to blond hair. I'm talking about black, black hair, something more in line with N. Africa or Asia.
View Quote
The Romans wrote that the Picts were darker complected than the other Bretons, but they didn't really say to what degree.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So where did the white man come from it everyone they found since the dawn of man is black?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
According to a comment posted in the article mentioned below, whitey invaded Earth from another galaxy.
Well said, I do believe the black race are earth’s Indigenous people of earth. The white people came from another galaxy. The bible backs this up with bright lights in the sky and winged people descending on light beams, also rising from the dead, and don’t forget virgin births. Water in to wine. The Bible points to heaven and religion always looks skywards. Why? ?
LOL
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:30:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
According to a comment posted in the article mentioned below, whitey invaded Earth from another galaxy.
LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well said, I do believe the black race are earth’s Indigenous people of earth. The white people came from another galaxy. The bible backs this up with bright lights in the sky and winged people descending on light beams, also rising from the dead, and don’t forget virgin births. Water in to wine. The Bible points to heaven and religion always looks skywards. Why? ?
LOL
What about this gem on the origin of whites and who are the worst:

However, there is one group that is much more ruthless than ANY other. It is the lineage asssociated with the Goths, the Germans, the Brits, the Scots, The Irish, etc..They are said to have had the greatest amount of Original Blood sexed out, purposely. They believe in the Occult and are said to have procreated with Reptillians, Giants, Satan himself, etc.

That site is comedy gold....satire is indeed impossible.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote
Minister Farrakhan said that a lot or the whitey was created in a lab by a mad scientist. My roommate in college read all of it and I would say, what about Asians?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Minister Farrakhan said that a lot or the whitey was created in a lab by a mad scientist. My roommate in college read all of it and I would say, what about Asians?
View Quote
The Asian was the mad scientist, obviously.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No his name was Yakub. I wish I was making this up lol.

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top