BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Link

Quoted:
“We don't need federal troops. We don't need unnamed, secret federal agents roaming around the streets of Chicago, taking residents without cause and violating their basic constitutional rights," the mayor said. "I'm glad that the president got the message."

"I'm glad to see that he realized that what he did in Portland was a grave abuse of his presidential power," she added.
View Quote

I’m sure he gave her a good listening to.
View Quote
Just a thought, if federal police are not allowed to do their job's in the nations big cities where are they allowed to do their job? In the smaller cities, why there and not the bigger cities? If not in the big and small cities then why would anyone want them in the rural areas of the country? And in fact why have them at all? When the mayor of a big city says she does not want them is it because she has something to hide? Me thinks so!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Without cause"?

Who the fuck does she think she is kidding?
View Quote

No one really, her statements arent for the president they are for her constituents
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#3]
DJT:  Mayor Lightfoot and I have had a discussion and she has assured me that she is ready to play hardball and put down the radical left BLM/Antifa insurrection and round up the gangbangers that are killing innocent Chicagoans.  Federal law enforcement will not be necessary at this time.

I would then crack open a Coke and order some McDonalds and watch Twitter blow up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I never heard the Bettlejuice comparison before. Holy shit, she does look like a black version of him. LMAO
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
If she wants to gas light some more bring tell her to bring her bic I got some gas she can light.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah I'm sure it went down just like that...........more like Trump went in there, grabbed her by the pu$$y and anus like a bowling ball and told her he is taking his officers out and if she fucks this up again they will be returning permanently and she will be in a cell.

I'm OK with what Trump is doing in these cities where local leaders refuse to stand up to the mobs of anarchist retards.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I’d pull ALL Federal offices out of the city and salt the earth...

“Since the Mayor will not guarantee the safety of Federal employees and facilities within her jurisdiction, I am suspending and withdrawing all Federal services from the area until their mutual security requirements are met.”
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:25:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Her lips are permanently parted like that from the Dong she had to swallow during that conversation.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#13]
The message being that she is weak and doesn't care about her citizens?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:29:33 AM EDT
[#14]

My fucking side hurts
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:32:56 AM EDT
[#15]
For some reason, lesbians get elected to major city offices and people get ready for a summer of love, but they get a summer of murder and riots.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:36:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
For some reason, lesbians get elected to major city offices and people get ready for a summer of love, but they get a summer of murder and riots.
View Quote

Incidentally lesbians have one of the highest per capita domestic violence rates in the country. This was actually from a lesbian friend of mine who’s SO is a cop.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#17]
He is more than happy to let Chicago spiral out of control under Beetlejuice's leadership.

I don't think we should deploy Federal Agents to any of these democratic cities. Let them burn and collapse.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:39:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Incidentally lesbians have one of the highest per capita domestic violence rates in the country. This was actually from a lesbian friend of mine who’s SO is a cop.
View Quote

"The MORE that you know...."
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Mayor Groot was calling for NG support in the recorded shitshow phone conversation with her wards, and now she changes her mind.  

46% increase in homicide this year so far over last, over 350 killings...and she thinks Chicago is doing fine without fed assistance?

Fuck it then, let it burn...but no federal funds to rebuild, Bitch.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Trump is crazy to send to send officers/troops to Chicago because there's zero chance anything will improve, yet he'll get the blame.  In fact, the Left will have an interest in INCREASING the bloodshed, just so they can hang it on Trump. Lightfoot has been desperately searching for a scapegoat, and Trump is offering himself up. Dumb!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

“Since the Mayor will not guarantee the safety of Federal employees and facilities within her jurisdiction, I am suspending and withdrawing all Federal services from the area until their mutual security requirements are met.”
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't want Trump to send feds there either. Let that fucking city burn to the ground and hopefully take all who live there (aside from my sister who is a very conservative person). The only thing the Feds should send would be more guns. The stupid Dem voters would eradicate themselves and get rid of the problem.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm sure Trump was nodding and smiling; isnt that what you are supposed to do when the subject of an investigation trying to deflect and squirm their way out of trouble?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:12:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

The president could take it a step further and inform the mayor that she (and BLM, Antifa) and the city it is now responsible for the building and equipment left behind and they will be billed for all destruction.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#26]
I wonder what people expected from this person as mayor of Chicago?

Because I have to say, she has fully lived up to my expectations.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Fine, don't send the fed LEO and let them do it their way.  At the same time make it clear there won't be any federal grants for the rebuild.

Let them choose.
View Quote
Unfortunately if Trump does not prevail in November, Biden and a Democrat controlled congress will shower trillions on these burned out cities for all their troubles.

I really want to let them burn their cities to the ground and then cry to the feds about it. If this was 2021 and Trump is the winner I would say go for it. But he is walking a very fine line right now and I think the mayors know a bailout is just an election away.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:19:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Video at date link:

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:21:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Video at date link:

View Quote

So what's her point, could it be that women are incapable of running a city?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe she was talking about Ted Wheeler in Portland...

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Vote in a mentally ill mayor, get mentally ill policies.   It is rather apparent to the Normals watching.
View Quote

Apparently, there aren't any normals in Chicago because they elected her and before her they elected Emmanuel, and before him, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. .........
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a point!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Mayor meth eyes.
View Quote

Butthole eyes.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:27:06 PM EDT
[#35]

There just flat out ain't nobody home there in this picture.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#36]
I'll take "Things that did not happen" for $400, Alex.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:29:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Be careful what you wish for.  If it was obama and a conservative mayor with a dispute over something would you want the feds scooping up the mayor?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully, the feds will round that cunt up.

Be careful what you wish for.  If it was obama and a conservative mayor with a dispute over something would you want the feds scooping up the mayor?

Nope, but, the difference is that I'd expect it from democrats and in this reality, what you're frightened of isn't going to ever happen because we have a president that believes in the Constitution and rule of law. So, you can slow your ...  .... because it's never going to happen. At least until you "elect" a democrat to the White House. Then you'll get your wish.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Trump should have let these idiots destroy themselves. I would roll the dudes in to protect federal property only and let the rest of the fucking city burn. The residents are getting exactly what they voted for and if Biden gets elected expect to see more of it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Isn't that a picture from "The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue?"
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, if we are going to have to rebuild another federal building we should build it somewhere else. If they keep blocking interstate hi ways ,decommission them in the city and route them around the metro area.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I’m sitting here at home, riots are all around me. My family, my property and even my life is in jeopardy. Local shithead politicians have made it where I am unable to defend myself with unconstitutional gun laws.

At what point, if any, are the feds obligated to step in? Local LEO won’t, told to stand down. Doesn’t look like the governor is going to do anything. What’s next?
View Quote

I didn't think that it was that "bad" in South Carolina????
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#42]
You dumb cunt, your city is a bleeding shit hole. Shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Cause he ain't sending in Federal troops - he's sending in DOJ federal agents.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:36:37 PM EDT
[#45]
She's an arrogant POS.
While babies are murdered on the west side, she and her wife spend the weekends at their summer home in Michigan.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#46]
It would have been great had they started arresting criminals right as that was released
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:40:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would if the mayor was allowing violent protesters and gangbangers to own the streets uncontested.
Fuck political affiliation at that point. Do your damn job making the streets safe for the citizens of your city.
Failure to do that is going to create larger, longer term problems and eventually lead to good, honest, productive citizens getting in a legal situation when they have to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:42:03 PM EDT
[#50]
These assholes would rather let their people be killed in the streets than let Trump give them anything to help stop the killing.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top