Quoted:
Quoted:

Looked damn similar to me.
Hair is parted differently
Haha I hope this is sarcasm.

Women and hair-do’s... am I right!
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
We're talking about a government that faked a moon landing to the entire world; these people can fake anything.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol

Did you guys know that the word "gullible" is NOT in the dictionary?
View Quote
For the record, I am not advocating there is any truth to these tropes about “the same person” at
All these events getting all this press.

I am just pointing out the realities of crisis actors and paid protestors, along with the fact that statistically speaking there has to be a few people whose hobby/mission it is to insert themselves into various events.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#4]
What a stupid, embarrassing, and cringe-worthy thread.  Lock this retarded shit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:08:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've posted those same pics and question here before and was told that none of those people look anything alike.
View Quote
I would disagree...
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No news is bad. Gotta invent news to get monies.

Need money.
View Quote
I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry
Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I dont have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry...
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We're talking about a government that faked a moon landing to the entire world; these people can fake anything.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Crisis actors make sense for media outlets trying to push political bullshit.

Real victims probably won't act correctly with pushing a narrative: ie "assault weapons"

So you get someone that will on camera.

Not exactly a conspiracy theory.
View Quote
Rather an actual, bonafide conspiracy then. Got it...
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Not sure about the ones in the OP, but CNN has been caught multiple times literally staging fake news, using props, scripted dialogue for the participants, etc.
There's some pretty good captures on the net out there too of the same people having their pictures taken as "victims" of multiple incidents.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:15:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote
No, I didn't. That's weird!...

Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Another thing that was weird was the laughing and joking when he thought the camera was off and when he took the stage he was in tears.

People say everyone grieves in different ways I guess.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Sandy Hook grieving father/ FBI sniper guy is a rather interesting one.
Another thing that was weird was the laughing and joking when he thought the camera was off and when he took the stage he was in tears.

People say everyone grieves in different ways I guess.
Saw that one too. If your child had just been slaughtered that recently, there'd be no way a normal person could be laughing one second, then "lights, camera, action". That and David Hogg being tied to CNN prior to his shooting event really make me wonder if there something going on.  It seems that CNN is a hub if true.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How many people on this website think these are the same people?

https://artvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/paddock-b.png
View Quote
If those photos are legit and not altered, then they are not the same man. Earlobe is the first thing that pops, though the photo on the right is extremely low res. Guessing that is a still from "pussy hat" video of Trump protesters.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't doubt for a SECOND that CNN and others "creatively produce" coverage of events like this to suit their ratings/agendas.  They've been caught countless times doing shit like staging/scripting interviews and protests, angling the cameras just right to tell the story they want (one of my favorites is the one of some event in NYC where they had two different "on location" scenes RIGHT next to each other, just pointed like 45 degrees apart).  That doesn't equate to the whole event was fake/staged.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I totally get what you are saying.

I'm making fun of the mouthbreathers who think that Sandy Hook never happened and that a missile hit the Pentagon.
View Quote
Don’t forget the moon landing, flat earth and basically everything that has even been done...ever. It’s all a hoax or conspiracy or a conspiracy of a hoax. I’m not even sure I’m a real person
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:42:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't doubt for a SECOND that CNN and others "creatively produce" coverage of events like this to suit their ratings/agendas.  They've been caught countless times doing shit like staging/scripting interviews and protests, angling the cameras just right to tell the story they want (one of my favorites is the one of some event in NYC where they had two different "on location" scenes RIGHT next to each other, just pointed like 45 degrees apart).  That doesn't equate to the whole event was fake/staged.
View Quote
Well, they do it with hurricanes, so how can you trust them not to do it when they can push their larger agenda?
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
That one there just might be. Noticed that fatter perm lady and screamy professor, the dental structure looked like a match.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:02:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Goodness...
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That one there just might be. Noticed that fatter perm lady and screamy professor, the dental structure looked like a match.
View Quote
I tried to broaden my search on youtube of her but could not find anything. I definitely remember there being at least a dozen or so videos showing her at several scenes like that. Now, they are all gone except for this one.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:05:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Same narrative and same level of mental illness as well.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They love dirty laundry
Give us dirty laundry...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No news is bad. Gotta invent news to get monies.

Need money.
They love dirty laundry
Give us dirty laundry...
Ironic that the leftard Don Henley wrote that retort when he was accused of pedo stuff back in the day. The song a way of going on the attack to shift blame or was he legit railroaded?  Hard to tell from a distance.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I tried to broaden my search on youtube of her but could not find anything. I definitely remember there being at least a dozen or so videos showing her at several scenes like that. Now, they are all gone except for this one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The old "memory hole"...I've noticed that too. Poof!
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Is there like an insiders awards night thing for this type of stuff?
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
and......were off!!  
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hair is parted differently
View Quote
Women can't do their hair different on different occasions?
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#28]
It is easier to fool people then to convince them they’d been fooled.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Not too confident about the OP photos, but crisis actors are real.  And they have been busy.

For example:

1. Jussie Smollett (he not only crisis acts but also produces)
2. Former Deputy Angel Reinosa
3. Officer Patrick Buchanan
4. Former HPD officer Gerald Goines for lying to get the no-knock warrant and staging the scene after 2 homeowners got murdered and 5 HPD officers were shot.

Honorable mention goes to Matthew Woodrow for wearing airsoft guns without orange tips into Walmart to scare people.

David Axelrod says that Jussie's case shows that even if you get caught it's no big deal and now we have anti-gun hoaxes everywhere
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#30]
I just stumbled upon something called HSEEP - The Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program. Apparently some say that it's used to hire Crisis Actors?
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:41:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Crisis acting is international:

How to fake bombing casualties ??

A Google Whistleblower has shown that YouTube is specifically blacklisting "crisis actor" videos... so yes it is a proven fact that sharing information about crisis acting is being actively suppressed by Google... and NYT indicates that Facebook is also actively suppressing the conversation about Crisis acting.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:43:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
87% it's legit
View Quote
13% of all statistics are made up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well, they do it with hurricanes, so how can you trust them not to do it when they can push their larger agenda?
View Quote
Cuz cuz Snopes said so!  Take that toy conspiracy theorists!
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#34]
The media would never lie to you

Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote
I vote for “same person”.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Anderson Cooper using his CIA training:

Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:14:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Crisis actors are real.

It is common practice to use people from local acting schools for first responder and military training.

Paid protesters are also real.  When I was at Harvard they openly advertised for paid protesters. (The right can’t do this because that would be the only part of the story reported)

On top of that, given the fact that whatever the issue is, someone will be for it, it would not surprise me if there were a few people that made it their schtick to insert themselves, anyway they could into various events/crisis.  Just like there are a few people who have been to every super bowl, there is bound to be a few people compelled to show up to every mass shooting or the like.  There is always “that guy.”   They may not even be politically motivated.  They just want the bragging rights or think it is a game.

Every cop knows there are a handful of people that constantly show up at calls just to be there.  They monitor scanners all day. It is just their hobby.
View Quote
The paid protester is very real. When I lived in the SF Bay area, late 1980s, a reporter was on the radio talking about a protest she covered. She asked a protester what their major concern was, and the person responded they didn't even know what the protest was about. The protester answered an ad at a coffee house, they were paying each protester $5 to attend the protest.  They were told a rough script, what to cheer, what to boo, and how they would be signaled for movement. They were also warned that at a specific time a certain dumpster would be set on fire. The entire protest was scripted, yet was often reported as a grass roots impromptu protest.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPD5Bq1oKqM

A Google Whistleblower has shown that YouTube is specifically blacklisting "crisis actor" videos... so yes it is a proven fact that sharing information about crisis acting is being actively suppressed by Google... and NYT indicates that Facebook is also actively suppressing the conversation about Crisis acting.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#39]
DEEP FAKES. THE GOVERNMENT CAN FAKE ANYTHIG NOW< EVENM YOUR OWN MIND!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:26:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote
I’m not falling for that one for the fifth time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Crisis actors make sense for media outlets trying to push political bullshit.

Real victims probably won't act correctly with pushing a narrative: ie "assault weapons"

So you get someone that will on camera.

Not exactly a conspiracy theory.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The one in the blue sweatshirt speaks without showing much of her upper teeth, while the other two prominently show their upper teeth. She did show more at the end when she got emotional, but not the same as the other two. The night screamer is not clear enough to really compare with the other person.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#43]
That’s definitely suspect.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:34:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I totally get what you are saying.

I'm making fun of the mouthbreathers who think that Sandy Hook never happened and that a missile hit the Pentagon.
View Quote
What if you only believe one of those things?
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote
Pretty clear that it's the same woman. Maybe not 100%...but I'd give it 95%.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote
They look similar.  All have different teeth.  Not the same person in my opinion.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's important to remember that Google manipulates a lot of results, in the interest of presenting what they consider to be the truth and political correctness.  IIRC they blacklist a bunch of flat earth videos as well.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's important to remember that Google manipulates a lot of results, in the interest of presenting what they consider to be the truth and political correctness.  IIRC they blacklist a bunch of flat earth videos as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There shouldn't be any blacklisting of anything.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 4:02:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

There shouldn't be any blacklisting of anything.
View Quote
Unfortunately, their aren't any major competitors to google/youtube right now.

ETA: At some level, all good search engines will lower results for poor sources.  It's what makes for a good search engine, the ability to find relevant data.  Google is really annoying because they manipulate it for political reasons.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#50]
What ever happened to the guy being chased in the woods by police at Sandy Hook? One report says he was an off duty SWAT officer.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top