User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:44:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stop using the stupid term "alt-right".

It was made up by the left and it's retarded.
View Quote
Yes, and it's meant to be a slur, and a synonym for Nazi.

Fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:44:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Seems like the hardest pushback against illegals are coming from not the alt right but legal immigrants in a lot of cases.

In my town there is a lot of anger towards The push for any kind of deal on immigration from that side. I hear it pretty much daily.

I can see the argument when you go through years and years of red tape and hurdles to be granted status when someone from Mexico crosses the border illegally and the democrats want to give them the same status I can see how It would piss off the legal immigrants.

That is the side of the discussion we don't hear enough and we should .
View Quote

100% of the legal immigrants I know are against DACA and will turn in any illegal the come across. The only people I know who support DACA are the dumbshits who dropped their panties for the first pedro who told them they have pretty eyes.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife is a left-ish leaning legal immigrant.
She thinks unchecked immigration and amnesty is stupid.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sure you're right, but that's just pure feels and jealousy.  It's like being mad at someone for winning the lottery because you had to work for your money.

I prefer logical arguments for why stricter enforcement is needed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Posted this in another thread. A little gem from the loony left to justify what illegals do.

Certainly, those who immigrate illegally are breaking the law. But, it was a crime to make or drink alcohol during Prohibition; it was a crime to harbor fugitive slaves prior to the Civil War. Millions of otherwise law-abiding citizens drank alcohol during Prohibition. And any decent person would have gladly broken the law to help fugitive slaves. We recognize these laws as immoral, and we judge those who broke them accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I had to wait over 12 years to get my Green card, and all the while, paying taxes, and Social Security into the system. So yeah, I hate DACA, chain migration, and birth right citizenship.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#7]
So sort of like how the most vocal anti-pistol-brace guys are also the SBR owners?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As has been said a bunch of times, DACA is a bargaining chip to get tighter border security so the problem does not perpetuate.  DACA is an easier pill for a lot of people to swallow because the kids did not break the law.  The GOP can place all kinds of restrictions on a bill and the Dems have to take it if they want DACA and look like they just used DACA for political purposes if they dont.  We can't get everything our way, unless we have a super majority.
View Quote
most DACA applicants are adults, not children. The way the dems are negotiating with Trump, dreamers will be screaming to have the wall built.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#9]
To those who did it right; Welcome! It's hard work to get it done. I know some really great people that legally immigrated here and I am proud to know them.
To the others, fawk off, go back.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
most DACA applicants are adults, not children. The way the dems are negotiating with Trump, dreamers will be screaming to have the wall built.
View Quote
i must have missed 60 minutes.  what are you saying?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You got Obama-Soros people down in Mexico and Latin America stirring them up pushing and enabling them to invade...

It's the communist Cloward-Piven strategy to destroy us.

A passive aggressive invasion using a Christian nations "feelings" of helping the unfortunate against them...

The generational communists are very practiced at this and have decades of practice and a over century to take over our great institutions...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree with Ann Coulter.  I would be more inclined to give green cards to non-Schemer IAs than the Schemers.  They are poorly educated - most have not graduated HS- they are illiterate or almost illiterate in English- and only a few are in the military.  They are the people I would deport first.  If they're so wonderful, they'll help make Mexico or Guatemala a better place.
You got Obama-Soros people down in Mexico and Latin America stirring them up pushing and enabling them to invade...

It's the communist Cloward-Piven strategy to destroy us.

A passive aggressive invasion using a Christian nations "feelings" of helping the unfortunate against them...

The generational communists are very practiced at this and have decades of practice and a over century to take over our great institutions...
This.

Why internet shitlords are paradoxically better allies than the Christian Right. These people need to be told no, and get the fuck out, no mercy, and they have no qualms with us telling them that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have a lot of respect for legal immigrants that are truly seeking a better life for their family.  I have zero respect for those that side step laws and are now demanding the same rights that you stood in line for.  This topic needs to be heard across the nation as it sheds light on a subject many in the left want to keep hidden.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I did it the legal way, I waited the right amount of time, did the paperwork, took the test.  All that time I was working and paying taxes.

... screw illegals.  It's a crime isn't it?
I have a lot of respect for legal immigrants that are truly seeking a better life for their family.  I have zero respect for those that side step laws and are now demanding the same rights that you stood in line for.  This topic needs to be heard across the nation as it sheds light on a subject many in the left want to keep hidden.
This!
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 3:55:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I know two people who are citizens now, they did it the right way, took about six years and some money, and they say: no DACA, no anything, deport them, let them come in the right way.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top