Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 8:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Step up
View Quote

Coc prevents me from saying what I think should happen to Tom and his faggot secretary.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#2]
This going to be like when the Dems tried to impeach Trump?
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 8:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Did you know Kasich’s dad was a mailman?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ohio could be a really amazing state for business if we could stop electing anti business weirdos as governors.

Did you know Kasich’s dad was a mailman?

NO FREEKING WAY!  First I’ve heard of this interesting fact!
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Dog and pony show

Nothing will happen. This won’t go anywhere.

This is so all the shitty R’s in Ohio can say “but we tried!!!” For their next campaign
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dog and pony show

This is so all the shitty R’s in Ohio can say “but we tried!!!” For their next campaign
View Quote

this is where i am at.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:04:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd love to. Actually just got back from spending Thanksgiving in Wisconsin near Baraboo for a multi-family, multi-day gathering. Beautiful state and great people.
View Quote
Was that you in that white Camry with Ohio plates driving down I90 near the Wisconsin River bridge stradling 2 lanes for a half mile on Sunday? We were hunting just north of Baraboo by 20min. I hope you got to go to Moosejaws in the Dells before you left.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Add Beshear to that list
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When do Newsom, Witchmer, Abbott, Murphy, and Cuomo get impeached?

Add Beshear to that list
Attachment Attached File

Please remove him from office and put him in a cell with Ben Dover who is in for molesting a dead horse.  Do not let him fare like Victor Hugo.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:18:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll tell you what won't work.
Having 35,000 citizens march on The Capital under arms while the Commie ran GA is in session, then asking nicely.

Edit: besides black face is out of a job next year.
View Quote

Fast Terry will be back though, and this time he can (and likely will) have 2 terms.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't see the name Wolf in there...
View Quote

Oh yes, him too.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:52:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Good

Good!!!

GOOD!!!
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Not a goddamn minute too soon.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably never, considering how popular they are
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#14]
This is a John Becker thing. He has no influence in the legislature. It’s going nowhere.

DeWine is a strange case. You may not agree with him, and I frequently don’t, but he is an actually honest politician. That’s worth something, at least.

I’d much rather have a fire breathing conservative with libertarian tendencies, but I’ll take DeWine if that’s what we have.

Quoted:
This little faggot needs to go. I think the support is there to push this through.

Article
COLUMBUS  State Rep. John Becker (R-Clermont County) announced today that he has officially filed 12 articles of impeachment against Governor Mike DeWine. He has been joined by his colleagues Reps. Candice Keller, Nino Vitale and Paul Zeltwanger in an effort to restore the rule of law.

While the General Assembly has attempted to work with the governor, he has vetoed Senate Bill (SB) 55. He has threatened to veto other reasonable legislation such as SB 1, SB 311, and House Bill (HB) 618. The 12 articles of impeachment outline DeWine's alleged abuse of power and alleged violations of the Ohio and United States Constitutions, as well as multiple sections of the Ohio Revised Code.
View Quote

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/50102/impeach_PNG-1708646.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Add Beshear to that list
View Quote

Beshear is going to have a really bad time once session starts again in january. The state house and senate have both made that clear already, and all the different levels of our courts have hinted at it. Beshear used the fact that only the governor can call a special session of the legislature to push this stuff while the house couldn't do anything about it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:02:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The difference being, Ohio is likely to follow through with it. EVERYONE hates DeWiener.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The difference being, Ohio is likely to follow through with it. EVERYONE hates DeWiener.

The difference being DeWine is being targeted by his own party, leaving him with almost no one who wants to defend him. The Dems may believe it is in their best interest to go along with it as it disrupts their opposition.

The Dem governors are invulnerable unless their parties turn on them
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

can we get rid of his freakshow too?
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ohio is a red state, currently at least.
View Quote

Ohio is one of the reddest states in the union. Trump won by 8. The Republicans hold the Senate 24-9. The House is Republican by a 61-38 margin. Both margins are set to increase after this past election.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No mention of Tom Wolf impeachment???
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/j7989i_GIF-123.gif
View Quote
We have Term Limits for like him.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This is a John Becker thing. He has no influence in the legislature. It’s going nowhere.

DeWine is a strange case. You may not agree with him, and I frequently don’t, but he is an actually honest politician. That’s worth something, at least.

I’d much rather have a fire breathing conservative with libertarian tendencies, but I’ll take DeWine if that’s what we have.

View Quote

I'll see someone tomorrow night at dinner.  I'll find out from the horses mouth if this has any legs...in both chambers.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:27:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Ohio is one of the reddest states in the union. Trump won by 8. The Republicans hold the Senate 24-9. The House is Republican by a 61-38 margin. Both margins are set to increase after this past election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red but not right-wing red.  We've got a history of voting for the most moderate republicans you can find.  Call them centrists, moderate republicans, borderline democrats whatever - our mainline republicans are NOT conservatives by any stretch of the imagination.

A previous poster was right when he pointed out that the only reason DeWine got elected is because the democrat was the worst of two evils.   The Buckeye firearm association supported DeWine and got raked over the coals for it.  If you go over to the hometown forums and look up the Ohio threads during the last govenor's race you'll see what I'm talking about.

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Dog and pony show

View Quote

I am no DeWine fanboy.  I analyze Ohio politics.

This quote is spot on.

Look at the (very short) list of co-sponsors.  This thing has no legs.

If LG Husted decided to distance himself from DeWine and work his pals in the general assembly for his own promotion then MAYBE it could work.  He isn’t doing that, so it won’t work.

I would greatly prefer Husted as governor.  But as long as he views his marriage of convenience to DeWine as a (political) suicide pact ain’t nuthin’ gonna change.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Dewine has been around too long, and is too powerful to impeach, IMHO.  He has been showing some caution lately where he'd not playing "who's the biggest tard" with the other state govenors on new lockdowns.

I do think he's out in 2022, and will face a primary challenge if he runs.  Honestly, he should switch party affiliations and be done with it, never forget what he voted for in the past, i.e. the 94 ban.
View Quote

The party should have a long talk with him about not seeking re-election.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#24]
DeWine and Husted had an agreement.  Husted dropped out of competing for Gov if DeWine agreed to only one term.

It appears that DeWine maybe reneging on that promise.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 10:02:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This going to be like when the Dems tried to impeach Trump?
View Quote

They actually have plenty to impeach him on.  1st Amendment violations, 4th Amendment violations, Ohio Revised Code violations. He doesn't have the legal authority to do most of the COVID BS he has pulled off.

But I doubt it actually goes anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#26]
We have governor Blackface/Klanrobes and lt. governor Rapey-Rape and the dems circled the wagons around them pretty darn quick so good luck with all that.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wolf knows he can get away with everything once the PA State Supreme Court started rubber stamping everything he has done, regardless what State Laws and the PA State Constitution says.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
This little faggot needs to go. I think the support is there to push this through.

Article
COLUMBUS  State Rep. John Becker (R-Clermont County) announced today that he has officially filed 12 articles of impeachment against Governor Mike DeWine. He has been joined by his colleagues Reps. Candice Keller, Nino Vitale and Paul Zeltwanger in an effort to restore the rule of law.

While the General Assembly has attempted to work with the governor, he has vetoed Senate Bill (SB) 55. He has threatened to veto other reasonable legislation such as SB 1, SB 311, and House Bill (HB) 618. The 12 articles of impeachment outline DeWine's alleged abuse of power and alleged violations of the Ohio and United States Constitutions, as well as multiple sections of the Ohio Revised Code.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/50102/impeach_PNG-1708646.JPG

And with the capability for fraud in Ohio’s urban centers, the replacement you get may in fact be a left wing radical wise progressive governor like Michigan

Be careful what you wish for Ohio
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Can we add Wisconsin's ghoul?  I wish our Republican held legislature had any spine.
View Quote

Same with PA.   Wolf should be prosecuted for negligent criminal homicide, along with his mentally ill health commissar
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 2:07:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ohio could be a really amazing state for business if we could stop electing anti business weirdos as governors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Most people here in Ohio are retarded so...

Quoted:
You realize that the reason the support for impeachment is so high is because leftists want the chance to run a “progressive” candidate

Ohio you’re playing yourself and you're going to get fucked in the end

We've already got a "progressive" in the Governor's Mansion.

Thanks again Buckeye Firearms for that endorsement!

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ohio is politically retarded and loves their big government Republicans, so long as they're pro-gun (but not too much!) and anti-tax, or moderate Dems. The Dems have gone full Commie so that's really the only reason Ohio is "red".
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 2:43:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Toledo at 94%. ROFL... No shit. they are ALL democrats.  They want a Deblasio.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 2:44:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:02:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is truth.

I didn't primary for DeWine and thought it was stupid people did. But he's not a complete asshole. Trying to impeach him just seems like a temper tantrum from the babies in the room. It's a dumb move when the legislature is so firmly right of DeWine.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:04:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Fuck impeachment, tarring and feathering needs to come back.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:18:16 AM EDT
[#35]
How can I help?
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This is truth.
I didn't primary for DeWine and thought it was stupid people did. But he's not a complete asshole. Trying to impeach him just seems like a temper tantrum from the babies in the room. It's a dumb move when the legislature is so firmly right of DeWine.
View Quote
That would make sense if the legislature were trying to do anything to stop him.
It's not a temper tantrum, it's a message that re-election is not a likely outcome for him.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'll see someone tomorrow night at dinner.  I'll find out from the horses mouth if this has any legs...in both chambers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothingburger.

Some paraphrasing and direct quotes:

"posturing by certain conservative members for home districts."   No overwhelming support in the house or appetite by Cupp for this.  Senate even less support to convict.  

Focus is instead on overriding vetoes by Dewine on the bills already passed.  Confident they have the votes to do this to curtail power(s) of ODH and Governor.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:21:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Define has among the highest approval  rating of ay governor in the US. This is a political stunt that will ho nowhere.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:23:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Much truth there.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:27:49 AM EDT
[#40]
He was always anti-gun and in favor of an AWB decades ago when in the US Senate, fuck him. Why does OH still vote that asshat Sherrod Brown in is a mystery to me
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:33:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nothingburger.

"posturing by certain conservative members for home districts."   No overwhelming support in the house or appetite by Cupp for this.  Senate even less support to convict.  

Focus is instead on overriding vetoes by Dewine on the bills already passed.  Confident they have the votes to do this to curtail power(s) of ODH and Governor.
View Quote

Overriding vetoes to curtail power is not a nothingburger, IMO.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:58:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Define has among the highest approval  rating of ay governor in the US. This is a political stunt that will ho nowhere.  
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Poll: Gov. DeWine Has Higher Approval Rating Among Democrats Than GOP

Gonna go out on a limb and say with his ever increasingly draconian actions, he hasn't improved his standing.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 1:09:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Add Beshear to that list
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 1:26:34 AM EDT
[#44]
This thread needs more DeWine memes!

There's plenty more on the DeWine memes group I'm on. He's not quite as popular as the party establishment might think.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 1:27:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothingburger.

Now that is some good news. If they can override the veto on SB311, Ohio will be fully open for business again.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

YOU LEFT OUT PRITZGER
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#48]
DeWine doesn't care about impeachment. He got a very good job offer with a large international diamond conglomerate. They were looking for a lawyer who had high level administrative experience to be CEO of their corporation.

In other words since DeWine passed Da Bar he gets to run De Beers and call Da Shots
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 2:30:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I can't believe large and in charge from IL wasn't mentioned on the list.

Of course, you're gonna need a bigger list.

View Quote

Since Illinois is run by a highly corrupt Chicago democrats controlled legislature, there is zero chance of anything happening to fat ass Pritzker.  He has, so far, done an admirable job of now blaming all Illinois woes (but especially losing some seats to the republicans in the legislature on 11/3) on crime lord Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan.  There is a good chance Madigan is done as Speaker, but it's not assured.  Pritzker is still well loved by all the Chicago and democrat controlled areas even though he has brought the state to bankruptcy while at the same time saying we are "solvent."  Only in Illinois can criminality and dictator like actions be loved and supported.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Can we impeach our little tinpot dictator in Raleigh who pranced around at his daughter's wedding maskless while imploring the public to wear a mask and stay home Thanksgiving?

FRC
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top