Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't realize they were on others than the 4x32 ACOGs. I'll have to check my TA33.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What was the optic?
View Quote
4x32 acog, standard red chevron. Ive already put it back in the safe now so I don't have the serial number handy
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The USMC sent out kits for the armors to "deface" or flatten the raised lettering on the optic housing with a hammer and punch and use a black felt pen to cover the now-bare metal.

It was totally worth it; I mean, what would the Muj think of US forces in Iraq if they went into battle with Biblical verses integral to their optics while they tried to kill us?  Thank God common sense prevailed.

It was beyond idiotic, but not surprising since the SJW warriors at HQMC and the Pentagon were shitting their drawers and falling all over themselves to pander to the Godless fucking heathens and Marxists that were just elected to gov't and their radical appointees.  I never heard one Marine-officer or enlisted-that thought that hammering out or otherwise removing the verses on the RCOs was necessary or advisable.  It was a non-issue to everyone except that fucking muslim Obama and his sycophants both in and out of uniform.

Fuck them all. That shit makes me want to punch a fucking liberal in the God damn face.  In fact, if it was up to me, registering as a dimocRat would automatically come with a mandatory vasectomy or some of other form of sterilization like a bullet to the head so these contemptuous sacks of shit couldn't spread their fucking retarded DNA to future generations and fuck up the earth even more than it already is.

Fuckers.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I love that they do this .
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I have John 8:12 on a TA01NSN and TA01.

King James: "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The USMC sent out kits for the armors to "deface" or flatten the raised lettering on the optic housing with a hammer and punch and use a black felt pen to cover the now-bare metal.

It was totally worth it; I mean, what would the Muj think of US forces in Iraq if they went into battle with Biblical verses integral to their optics while they tried to kill us?  Thank God common sense prevailed.

It was beyond idiotic, but not surprising since the SJW warriors at HQMC and the Pentagon were shitting their drawers and falling all over themselves to pander to the Godless fucking heathens and Marxists that were just elected to gov't and their radical appointees.  I never heard one Marine-officer or enlisted-that thought that hammering out or otherwise removing the verses on the RCOs was necessary or advisable.  It was a non-issue to everyone except that fucking muslim Obama and his sycophants both in and out of uniform.

Fuck them all. That shit makes me want to punch a fucking liberal in the God damn face.  In fact, if it was up to me, registering as a dimocRat would automatically come with a mandatory vasectomy or some of other form of sterilization like a bullet to the head so these contemptuous sacks of shit couldn't spread their fucking retarded DNA to future generations and fuck up the earth even more than it already is.

Fuckers.
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i REALLY need to buy a Trijicon for my ar15 now
View Quote
I picked up my PSA Sic Semper Tyrannis lower today and think it's gonna get a TA33 with a Geissele mount
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
I’m an atheist and I love it too. Especially if it pisses off islamists and liberals.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I picked up my PSA Sic Semper Tyrannis lower today and think it's gonna get a TA33 with a Geissele mount
View Quote
Unless they started something different, Geissele doesnt make a mount for TA33s

SLR and ADM are the two I used
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right. I stand corrected.

G only makes mounts for the TA31 4x
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I have a new TA31 that has a verse

My MRO's and SRS all have them as well
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have John 8:12 on a TA01NSN and TA01.

King James: "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
View Quote
This is mine as well, love it.

Attachment Attached File

No homo, love OP.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:52:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I have an M&P waiting to be milled and RMR’d, this isn’t helping. Lol
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How did people not know this? It’s a FAQ on their web page.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/158348/D3862FC5-734B-4B8F-8516-350DCC8BC1F4_png-1251036.JPG
View Quote
Great to hear that they haven't backed down.

Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:48:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I’m down with my Jesus rifle.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:54:01 PM EDT
[#18]
This makes me want to buy my first Trijicon product. Not sure what yet.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 10:05:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did people not know this? It’s a FAQ on their web page.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/158348/D3862FC5-734B-4B8F-8516-350DCC8BC1F4_png-1251036.JPG

You’re antagonizing me, aren’t you?

Stirring the pot in a Jesus gun thread? That’s a sin.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:42:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Is it on all their scopes?
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:55:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Post 2010 optics that went to the gov contracts, or that were intended to go into that contract but we’re diverted into consumer sales, will not be a righteous Jesus Gun. Everything else is blessed.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:59:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Nvm
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:00:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Post 2010 optics that went to the gov contracts, or that were intended to go into that contract but we’re diverted into consumer sales, will not be a righteous Jesus Gun. Everything else is blessed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the accupower I have arriving this week should be a God scope?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:08:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So the accupower I have arriving this week should be a Jesus scope?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the accupower I have arriving this week should be a Jesus scope?
Go with God.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Go with God.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the accupower I have arriving this week should be a God scope?
Go with God.
Fixed it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:30:42 AM EDT
[#26]
It's why I'm saving for a trijicon for my spikes crusader lower.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:37:06 AM EDT
[#27]
My acss ta44 has 1 John 1:7, I couldn’t get the iPhone to focus good on the writing though.

Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:41:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Yes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:42:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In have an SLR and a Bobro.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:52:10 AM EDT
[#30]
It’s very appropriate for a product that counters evil by helping us introduce the miscreants to their judge.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:55:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
TA31F: JN8:12

"Again Jesus spoke to them, saying "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life."
View Quote
Same on my ACOG.

Cool.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:03:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Dug out my "sanitized" RX01.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Im not a religious guy, but this is enough for me to finally shit and get off the pot for a Trijicon

Now I need to figure out which one before I go poor buying multiples

Suggesting for go-to rifle?

Not really a rural area, live in decently populated area with plenty of neighborhoods so dont see a 18x being necessary. Maybe a 3-4x ACOG?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Im not a religious guy, but this is enough for me to finally shit and get off the pot for a Trijicon

Not really a rural area, live in decently populated area with plenty of neighborhoods so dont see a 18x being necessary. Maybe a 3-4x ACOG?
View Quote
Mine is a TA31F and I absolutely love it, 4x is perfect for most of my guns.  Would really like to have a couple more.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Mine is a TA31F and I absolutely love it, 4x is perfect for most of my guns.  Would really like to have a couple more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TA31F + RMR
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
TA31F + RMR
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TA31F + RMR
Showoff!

I'm working on that last part currently, but my M&P needs it...
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
I love Trijicon but I can't use the ACOGs due to no adjustable ocular. Old man eyes.

I suggest their LPVO's, either Accupoint or Accupower scopes. For a true SHTF LPVO I would go with a VCOG.

Whichever you choose you can't go wrong. They make great stuff and their customer service is excellent.

Incase the VCOG intrigues you....

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/VCOG-Reticle-Mounts-and-Stuff-Update-in-OP/18-739004/
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’m looking at an RMR with a 1-8 accupower. Because I’m weird like that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just got the PA email with the 1-4 Accupower pricing and am thinking the same thing
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
TA-33 is what you seek.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Just got the PA email with the 1-4 Accupower pricing and am thinking the same thing
View Quote
My 1-4 from primary arms arrives tomorrow. Can’t fricken wait.
I’m $1076 in parts this month alone. A stock, handguard, and scope. I’m unsubscribing to all emails after today.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Looking at 2 reticles for the Accupower... the green circle dot and the duplex crosshair. A lot of my other optics have circle dot style reticles so Im leaning in that direction

Would go in an LT CAN mount and maybe the 742 RMR adapter ring half.

A TA33 would drop over a pound vs that set up

Brains too overloaded with work to have to make these types of decisions
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Looking at 2 reticles for the Accupower... the green circle dot and the duplex crosshair. A lot of my other optics have circle dot style reticles so Im leaning in that direction

Would go in an LT CAN mount and maybe the 742 RMR adapter ring half.

A TA33 would drop over a pound vs that set up

Brains too overloaded with work to have to make these types of decisions
View Quote
I originally ordered the green circle and decided overnight that I’d rather the green mill square. Luckily it didn’t ship and PA was able to swap it out. Now I’m thinking I should’ve got the red one. Too many choices. I literally lost sleep over it .

Edit. I must’ve spent 2 hours swapping reticles on my StrelokPro app lol
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They do so at In-N-Out too...not an uncommon practice.  Good for them, and a shame the Judge-botherers were so incensed by something so inane.
View Quote
My cup from yesterday's lunch at COOK OUT is Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction. which is right next to "God Bless America"
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Well apparently mine was owned by some Godless heathen before I got it because I can see where it was dremeled off! It was down low next to the base plate. Im curious now what verse it was.
View Quote
Sounds like it may have been liberated from Uncle Sugar.   What model is it?
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Dug out my "sanitized" RX01.
https://i.ibb.co/wyVpcY9/IMG-20200127-005650743-2.jpg
View Quote
Damn, someone got fancy milling that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 11:17:20 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't even consider myself religious and I think it's bad ass/cool.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 11:54:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's because you're an American. And a good person.

It's not in your face. It's not some big huge statement. It's a quiet respect, given the company's values. And if you didn't care, you'd never notice it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 11:56:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is the response I’ve seen out of everyone that’s not religious and even as far as atheist. In this thread and with friends.

An enemy of my enemy is my friend. Atheists hate extremist muslims, terriers, and evil, as much as Christians do.

"If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in the House of Commons."
~Winston Churchill to his personal secretary John Colville on the eve of Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union (Operation Barbarossa).

Churchill hated Hitler so much, he said he’d “side with the devil” (in a sense) against the Nazis even though he was a religious and even as much as a Christian.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top