Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 180
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
She-Hulk was so bad, it was good. It was something that was just worthwhile to watch and laugh at since it made me laugh. Some of the cringe was over the top and that in of itself led to the humor.
View Quote
Definitely. In particular, they were so ignorant of the male perspective that it made things both cringe and hilarious at the same time. Like the whole dating woes thing. She Hulk tries internet dating and instantly matches with a never-ending stream of hot guys, rich guys, and other types of Chads. But we're supposed to believe that her life is so tragic and hard when she keeps rejecting them for stupid reasons, like an awkward joke, or being too infatuated with the super-hero thing.

Meanwhile, the writers obviously have no clue that the average heterosexual man - i.e. their audience - only matches 1% of the time, usually with an unspeakable ham-beast. The sheer ignorance of it is unintentionally hilarious. Like who looked at the super hero genre and said "You know what this needs?  Sex and the City."
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
The Jack Black and Lizzo episode was like watching Mom and Dad Save the World and Idiocracy in the Star Wars Universe.

I cannot stand Jack Black
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By November5:
Some people are seeing the original trilogy through rose colored glasses.  It was entertaining and used ground breaking special effects for the time, but the story was far from the greatest story ever told.
View Quote

It also had a strong female character that had to rescue the men.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a couple days behind schedule, but I just watched the most recent Mando episode.  

Holy fuck that sucked.

That story and dialog both were hot garbage.  I can't believe Jon Favreau wrote it.  Not that he's great, but it was total shit.  It was like I was watching a fucking D&D adventure I took part in back in jr high in the mid-80's.  

And that fight at the end?  So the one guy can pull a knife, launch a fucking rocket, and shoot at Bo Katan with a flamethrower??? But she won't pull a blaster and just shoot him in the fucking face?  So dumb.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:54:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By happycynic:
Definitely. In particular, they were so ignorant of the male perspective that it made things both cringe and hilarious at the same time. Like the whole dating woes thing. She Hulk tries internet dating and instantly matches with a never-ending stream of hot guys, rich guys, and other types of Chads. But we're supposed to believe that her life is so tragic and hard when she keeps rejecting them for stupid reasons, like an awkward joke, or being too infatuated with the super-hero thing.

Meanwhile, the writers obviously have no clue that the average heterosexual man - i.e. their audience - only matches 1% of the time, usually with an unspeakable ham-beast. The sheer ignorance of it is unintentionally hilarious. Like who looked at the super hero genre and said "You know what this needs?  Sex and the City."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By happycynic:
She-Hulk was so bad, it was good. It was something that was just worthwhile to watch and laugh at since it made me laugh. Some of the cringe was over the top and that in of itself led to the humor.

They did position it wrong. I enjoyed the show for what it was, but I was hoping for the John Byrne Shulkie and I got something else.

It was actually pretty interesting commentary for the most part, even the dating thing.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:57:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sputnik556] [#6]
Originally Posted By Spydermonkey:
The Jack Black and Lizzo episode was like watching Mom and Dad Save the World and Idiocracy in the Star Wars Universe.

View Quote

As soon as the door opened…

Distant character that’s hard to make out: “Join us! Come!”

Me: “please… no… it can’t be…”

*character stands so he’s more visible*

Me: *cringe*
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By crazytuco:
I'm a couple days behind schedule, but I just watched the most recent Mando episode.  

Holy fuck that sucked.

That story and dialog both were hot garbage.  I can't believe Jon Favreau wrote it.  Not that he's great, but it was total shit.  It was like I was watching a fucking D&D adventure I took part in back in jr high in the mid-80's.  

And that fight at the end?  So the one guy can pull a knife, launch a fucking rocket, and shoot at Bo Katan with a flamethrower??? But she won't pull a blaster and just shoot him in the fucking face?  So dumb.
View Quote

When you need the leader to side with you, don't help much if you kill him....
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:59:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sputnik556] [#8]
…..
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Update on The Acolyte. NOT the trailer, but a 2 min breakdown of a few shots and stills from the trailer.

How does the leaked Acolyte trailer look THIS GOOD?

Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By November5:
Some people are seeing the original trilogy through rose colored glasses.  It was entertaining and used ground breaking special effects for the time, but the story was far from the greatest story ever told.
View Quote

True, but compared to the past 3 seasons of live-action Disney Star Wars, the original trilogy replaces The Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather, and The Dark Knight on IMDB's top 100.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:21:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Doomcock is the Star Wars Fandom's version of Qanon.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View All Quotes

Holy fuck that sucked.

If Bo-Katan killed him and then displayed the darksaber you think all the other Mandalorians would refuse to follow her?  

IIRC, Bo-Katan said earlier this season that all Din Djarin had to do was waive the darksaber around and the others would follow him.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By rbutcher:
I think its funny that all these posters are saying "oh no look at all these girls in the trailer its the end of star wars"...

Bruh most of those characters have already been introduced, have already had amazing stories with loss, growth, development, evolvement, and sacrifice.

Anybody who is turning down live action Hera, Chopper (for more than the 1 second he was in Rogue One), Sabine, more Ahsoka as some capitulation to Kathleen Kennedy's endorsement of shitty Ray-esque mary sue writing is ignorant. Probably the same idiots who did not appreciate the Zeb cameo in Mando two weeks ago.

They're setting up the Ghost crew's reunion... .They're bringing Thrawn back to reconquer the galaxy...

I, for one, also cannot wait to see live action Jabba show up again... and I wish we could get some Zeb - Kallus action as well.
View Quote

Pretty sure they did not watch clone wars or rebels.

I am moist waiting to see Ashoka, Sabine and Hera in live action. Their story is not complete.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

If Bo-Katan killed him and then displayed the darksaber you think all the other Mandalorians would refuse to follow her?  

IIRC, Bo-Katan said earlier this season that all Din Djarin had to do was waive the darksaber around and the others would follow him.
View Quote

She was making a moral point.  Yes, she probably could've taken him down with a blaster.  She could've killed him instead of putting a knife to his throat and demanding that he yield.  That's easier.  But pay attention to what she says after - too much Mandalorian blood has been shed, especially by other Mandalorians.  They are stronger together.  Killing him and taking command just leaves them in the same shitty cycle they've been in, where in a couple years someone else will challenge her and kill her.

And while it was unintentional, she and Mando set a new precedent for the Darksaber - not its passing through a challenge (like her challenge to the leader of the Mandalorian mercs), but in defeating an outside threat.  The current wielder of the Darksaber was defeated by something that was a threat to Mandalorians (specifically those on a spiritual quest to the Living Waters).  She defeated that threat in turn, and reclaimed the Darksaber.  This focuses the right of succession around the Darksaber not on defeating the current wielder and taking his place, but that when the current wielder falls to an outsider, Mandalorians should come together to defeat this outside threat and have a new leader in their place.  She had every opportunity to challenge Din for it and she didn't.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Is there a (Gantt) chart the shows the relation of the Skywalker story, TCW, Rebels, Mandalorion, etc.?
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#16]
The upside to that last episode is that my kids now know how bad drugs can be.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Yes. But she also said she was tired of killing her kind.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Holy fuck that sucked.

It's really a kinder, gentler set of Mandalorians these days, that live off the myth of their ancestors.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Why do you think the other Mandalorians would refuse to follow Bo-Katan if she killed the leader in a duel he accepted AND after she waived around the darksaber?  I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

It's really a kinder, gentler set of Mandalorians Americans these days, that live off the myth of their ancestors.
View Quote

Fixed?

God the show is just a glorious shit now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 6:15:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner01] [#22]

Why do you think the other Mandalorians would refuse to follow Bo-Katan if she killed the leader in a duel he accepted AND after she waived around the darksaber?  I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious.
View Quote

Vendettas, blood fueds. Those sorts of things. It could work out either way, yes. I think F&F are trying to add depth to the Mandos as opposed to them being just guns for hire now. I am probably wrong on that tho.

Eta
Like how Paz (?) Agreed to fight for Navarro even though he has his grudge woth Din. Growth of character.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By kitwulfen:

She was making a moral point.  Yes, she probably could've taken him down with a blaster.  She could've killed him instead of putting a knife to his throat and demanding that he yield.  That's easier.  But pay attention to what she says after - too much Mandalorian blood has been shed, especially by other Mandalorians.  They are stronger together.  Killing him and taking command just leaves them in the same shitty cycle they've been in, where in a couple years someone else will challenge her and kill her.

And while it was unintentional, she and Mando set a new precedent for the Darksaber - not its passing through a challenge (like her challenge to the leader of the Mandalorian mercs), but in defeating an outside threat.  The current wielder of the Darksaber was defeated by something that was a threat to Mandalorians (specifically those on a spiritual quest to the Living Waters).  She defeated that threat in turn, and reclaimed the Darksaber.  This focuses the right of succession around the Darksaber not on defeating the current wielder and taking his place, but that when the current wielder falls to an outsider, Mandalorians should come together to defeat this outside threat and have a new leader in their place.  She had every opportunity to challenge Din for it and she didn't.
View Quote

President Din Djarin and Prime Minister Bo-Katan Kryze (The Perfect Ticket)
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Didn’t he drop The Rise of Skywalker spoilers?

Maybe I’m thinking of someone else.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:
there may be hope..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpHPUPx2qjo

I don’t understand how you guys take anything doomcock says seriously. He’s been wrong about pretty much everything.

Didn’t he drop The Rise of Skywalker spoilers?

Maybe I’m thinking of someone else.

Yeah, Doomcock was correct on that one. Not sure if he has or had a source in LucasFilm because he hasn’t really been correct with anything since despite claiming the info he shares came from an insider.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#25]
I’m in the minority. Lizzo and Jack Black did play the “out of touch rulers” fairly well. They were more concerned with opulence and keeping a facade of nobility up than being relatable characters.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By HeyCoach:
I'm in the minority. Lizzo and Jack Black did play the "out of touch rulers" fairly well. They were more concerned with opulence and keeping a facade of nobility up than being relatable characters.
View Quote

Yeah I just viewed them as a silly side show akin to C3PO/JarJar Binks. I didn't even know who she was until someone pointed it out in a video.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m in the minority. Lizzo and Jack Black did play the “out of touch rulers” fairly well. They were more concerned with opulence and keeping a facade of nobility up than being relatable characters.
View Quote

I'll be in the minority with you.  I think the episode was actually an example of malicious compliance.  I'm sure, "put Lizzo in season 3" came down in a memo with KK's signature on it.  So, what does she play?

Part of a political ruling dynasty that's 'elected' in a direct democracy, who spends their time indulging in decadence on the back of the taxpayers; the elites - the non-droid citizens - have become so soft that they are unable to care for or provide for themselves.  The police have been defunded, to the point where they don't carry blasters and can't stop violent crimes in progress.  Despite being a direct democracy, there is no freedom - Din and Bo have control of their ship taken from them, and have to papers-please their chain codes.

The 'blue collar workers,' the droids, endure lives of menial labor just so they can hold onto their existence.  And in the end, the villain is a goddamn, unelected, lifelong bureaucrat glowie who is giving the blue collar workers crack nanodroid-infused oil so he can foment civil unrest.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#28]
In the Ahsoka trailer, we get a ton of fan service.

About 1 minute in or so, the duel between mystery old man Sith and Ahsoka occurs in the World Between Worlds.

Huyang, the lightsaber building master droid, is the droid seen at the end of the trailer. We saw him in season 5 of TCW in a storyline where Ahsoka takes several younglings (including Gunji, the Wookie Jedi, who we saw early in this season of BB) to Ilum and then must repel an attack from Hondo.

Sabine, Hera, Chopper (again)

I wonder if we’ll get Jacen Syndulla also. He’d be about 9-12 depending on when Ahsoka is set after Mandalorian.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#29]
I've read every EU novel before the Disney buyout. Played the RPG, watched every movie. Heck, I was even a provisional member of the 501st.

Disney has done some bad things. ButJon Favreau and Dave Filoni have done the best they can under the circumstances. Especially Dave Filoni, the heir to George Lucas. A massive Star Wars geek himself. Someone that George Lucas trusts.
View All Quotes

Bigern314 said he's been a Star Wars fan since 1977.  That's 45 years of investing his time, money, and emotion.  Personally, for me it's not difficult to understand why some Star Wars fans are pissed about the way Disney has not only been using Star Wars, but shitting on the source material on top of it.  YMMV.
I've read every EU novel before the Disney buyout. Played the RPG, watched every movie. Heck, I was even a provisional member of the 501st.

Disney has done some bad things. ButJon Favreau and Dave Filoni have done the best they can under the circumstances. Especially Dave Filoni, the heir to George Lucas. A massive Star Wars geek himself. Someone that George Lucas trusts.

I think reading the final few series of SW novels,  The Fate of the Jedi and the Legacy of the Force, made me realize how crappy most modern, and honestly a lot of the classic stuff is in comparison.  Destroying the classic characters to try and build up the new ones didn't help.  Mando had some fun moments but its never been that well written, just some cool episodes. Boba sucked badly, Kenobi was horrific, just too much nonsensical stuff happening to advance some very thin plot.  And Mando 3 is just as bad as those two.  Though I got my story arc resolution for Luke, Han, etc.  And it wasn't being abject failures.  

I guess I just hit the point where I am no longer interested in watching Marvel or Star Wars just because its Marvel and Star Wars.  The storytelling is atrocious.  Oh well, its just a mostly meaningless way to pass the time so I don't get worked up.  But Mom is still holding onto watching Mando after dinner on Sundays so I'll just keep trying not to ruin it for her with extra commentary. She loves Baby Yoda but as this season is all about Starbuck she is getting annoyed.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By bigern314:

I think reading the final few series of SW novels,  The Fate of the Jedi and the Legacy of the Force, made me realize how crappy most modern, and honestly a lot of the classic stuff is in comparison.  Destroying the classic characters to try and build up the new ones didn't help.  Mando had some fun moments but its never been that well written, just some cool episodes. Boba sucked badly, Kenobi was horrific, just too much nonsensical stuff happening to advance some very thin plot.  And Mando 3 is just as bad as those two.  Though I got my story arc resolution for Luke, Han, etc.  And it wasn't being abject failures.  

I guess I just hit the point where I am no longer interested in watching Marvel or Star Wars just because its Marvel and Star Wars.  The storytelling is atrocious.  Oh well, its just a mostly meaningless way to pass the time so I don't get worked up.  But Mom is still holding onto watching Mando after dinner on Sundays so I'll just keep trying not to ruin it for her with extra commentary. She loves Baby Yoda but as this season is all about Starbuck she is getting annoyed.
View Quote
Star Wars has always been schlock, entertaining schlock. Some of the EU was bad schlock, some was good schlock. In the end, I was entertained and I hold it near and dear to my heart because it was material that mattered to me. I could voraciously read an EU novel from start to finish in one day.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 12:10:57 AM EDT
[#31]

I'll be in the minority with you.  I think the episode was actually an example of malicious compliance.  I'm sure, "put Lizzo in season 3" came down in a memo with KK's signature on it.  So, what does she play?

Part of a political ruling dynasty that's 'elected' in a direct democracy, who spends their time indulging in decadence on the back of the taxpayers; the elites - the non-droid citizens - have become so soft that they are unable to care for or provide for themselves.  The police have been defunded, to the point where they don't carry blasters and can't stop violent crimes in progress.  Despite being a direct democracy, there is no freedom - Din and Bo have control of their ship taken from them, and have to papers-please their chain codes.

The 'blue collar workers,' the droids, endure lives of menial labor just so they can hold onto their existence.  And in the end, the villain is a goddamn, unelected, lifelong bureaucrat glowie who is giving the blue collar workers crack nanodroid-infused oil so he can foment civil unrest.
View All Quotes

Where's the like button?
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 2:23:44 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote
Very well said.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 3:08:58 AM EDT
[#33]
In the Ahsoka trailer, we get a ton of fan service.

About 1 minute in or so, the duel between mystery old man Sith and Ahsoka occurs in the World Between Worlds.

Huyang, the lightsaber building master droid, is the droid seen at the end of the trailer. We saw him in season 5 of TCW in a storyline where Ahsoka takes several younglings (including Gunji, the Wookie Jedi, who we saw early in this season of BB) to Ilum and then must repel an attack from Hondo.

Sabine, Hera, Chopper (again)

I wonder if we’ll get Jacen Syndulla also. He’d be about 9-12 depending on when Ahsoka is set after Mandalorian.
View Quote

I would assume Jacen is off being trained by Luke.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 5:21:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Today is Katee Sackhoff’s birthday.

I’ve been elected to give the birthday paddling.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 5:54:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
I am looking forward to seeing Sabine Wren. She blows stuff up. The little commie whore who plays her is easy on the eyes also.
View Quote

Having watched the Ahsoka trailer I have to agree.  Even with the damn purple hair.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 7:31:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:
Originally Posted By Spydermonkey:

Me: fuck yes!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 1:57:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Finally got around to watching this weeks episode.   Once again this is an episode that belongs in a season with 20 plus episodes.   Being 6th out of 8 is unacceptable at this point.   I liked the look of the city.    I enjoyed Christopher Lloyds character, especially how he still worshipped Dooku.   While I like Jack Black, I couldn’t take him seriously.   The whole time he had that Jack Black face he always has.    It’s the same face he makes all through out Shallow Hal.   Sigh, fucking Lizzo.   I’ve seen better acting from porn stars.  I can’t stand it when singers or sports stars are in a show or movie.   They’re not actors and it shows.   I enjoyed the scene with the Battle Droid.   I liked how it moved, compared to the Clone Wars cartoon were they are slow and balky.   Also enjoyed the robot cantina and how the robot explains how they feel they owe their creators.    The ending fight wasn’t much.   It was meh how Bo got the Dark saber.   Did anyone else notice the I want to fuck” look Bo gives Din after he explained how she won the Saber?  

Overall I give the episode a 5.5/10
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 3:35:12 PM EDT
[#38]
This season is definitely weaker but Andor raised the bar so much that this feels like an even bigger step back. What little we saw of the Acolyte trailer is the only thing so far that looks like it has a chance to be as good as Andor.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 10:48:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
BDH was the squid thing in the tank also wasn’t she?
View Quote

She was one of the palace guards in the Stormtrooper helmet.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By shane01:

View Quote

Must have missed the ass
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 11:31:45 PM EDT
[#41]

Must have missed the ass
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shane01:

Must have missed the ass

It would’ve been hard to miss.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 11:53:20 PM EDT
[#42]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/CBFB2DC7-D032-4BD5-B124-2BF227B2DBBD_jpe-2775793.JPG
View Quote

Compared to lizzo.....
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 11:58:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Compared to lizzo.....
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/CBFB2DC7-D032-4BD5-B124-2BF227B2DBBD_jpe-2775793.JPG

Compared to lizzo.....

Which is a bar about as low as saying someone is more coherent than Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 11:59:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Today is Katee Sackhoff’s birthday.

I’ve been elected to give the birthday paddling.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:08:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MisterPX] [#45]
Did some looking on who lizzo is.  Apparently a star wars nerd.

So, I can overlook the acting.  Hell, if Favreau called one of us up and said "shave the beard, put on a wig and pretend to be a senator from epsilon 2" I bet most of us would do it.

Shit, I'd be empress lungtuala fighting for gungan rights if I could be in a sw show.

oyd evenz due a reeli bad kiwi/ozzie acchent to feet inn  
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:34:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Lets be real, must of us would be hutts or gamorran extras
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:37:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:44:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By MisterPX:
Did some looking on who lizzo is.  Apparently a star wars nerd.

So, I can overlook the acting.  Hell, if Favreau called one of us up and said "shave the beard, put on a wig and pretend to be a senator from epsilon 2" I bet most of us would do it.

Shit, I'd be empress lungtuala fighting for gungan rights if I could be in a sw show.

oyd evenz due a reeli bad kiwi/ozzie acchent to feet inn  
View Quote

While doing your research did you find anything BEFORE she got the role where she said she was a Star Wars nerd?
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:46:55 AM EDT
[#49]
At least Bill Burr was honest about it.

Bill Burr tells Mando he hates Star Wars

Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:57:13 AM EDT
[#50]

While doing your research did you find anything BEFORE she got the role where she said she was a Star Wars nerd?
View Quote

Why would I do research prior to last wednesday?
No idea who she was until posts about lizzo.  Thought she might have been the chick from rings of power until this thread.
Page / 180
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top